Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Pre-Adamic Society

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Josef

Hey All,
I know we have people who believe in the long earth theory that the earth is billions of years old. We also have people who believe in a short earth theory that the earth is only several thousands of years old.

But what about Adam. Do you believe Adam was first human?
How can I ask such a thing?
Well I see magnificent structures like Stonehenge and the pyramids and ask where is the technology to build these structures? Plus pyramid technology is on every continent except Australia and Antarctica. In fact The Yonaguni Monument , also called the Yonaguni Pyramid, is a underwater supposed manmade rock formation located off the southern coast of Yonaguni Island in Japan. So this pyramid technology seems to have spread throughout the known world; by people that never knew each other.

That is a lot to ask someone to believe happened just between Adam and Noah.
Noah's Arc is a fairly complex structure on its own. But it is believable given he had at least 100 years and the tech to build it.

I don't understand how people all over the world, supposedly independent of each other, cane up with a similar pyramid technology.

A Pre-Adamic society would go a long way towards explaining these things.

Just so you you know, I believe by faith that Adam was the first man.
I believe what the Bible says.
This is a hypothetical exercise.
I am not asking anyone to change their beliefs.
I am pointing out what I cannot rationally explain, and am asking how and who?

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Well I see magnificent structures like Stonehenge and the pyramids and ask where is the technology to build these structures?
What is the reason for doubting The Creator and His Word.
All you ask about has been truthfully explained without any contradiction.

Only those in the world unsaved , under the power /control/ of the enemy, continually oppose the truth.

Thus there are multiple, even endless , contradictions BY THEM, not from God.

Only those in the world unsaved , under the power /control/ of the enemy, continually oppose the truth.

Hey All,
Truthfully???
We don't know the truth for these structures.
Also, asking questions is not opposing the truth.

The truth is Stonehenge exists.
That is an observable fact.
The truth is we don't know why.
That is also a fact.
We are pretty sure that the changes of seasons is one reason.
But then you have to ask, why was the exact time when spring turns to summer was so important to them?
So i

The fact is that neither the Bible, nor you can explain why it exists. We

Hey All,
I hit the reply button before I was ready so it posted incomplete. Further there is no edit button. So I will finish my thought here.

Having questions does not make someone an atheist.

The truth can stand up to questioning.

Just like believing in Jesus takes faith, so does the creation account.

I believe by faith that the Bible is telling me the truth.

Even so, I have questions.

Why is that wrong?

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Hey All,
I know we have people who believe in the long earth theory that the earth is billions of years old. We also have people who believe in a short earth theory that the earth is only several thousands of years old.

Well I see magnificent structures like Stonehenge and the pyramids and ask where is the technology to build these structures? Plus pyramid technology is on every continent except Australia and Antarctica. In fact The Yonaguni Monument , also called the Yonaguni Pyramid, is a underwater supposed manmade rock formation located off the southern coast of Yonaguni Island in Japan. So this pyramid technology seems to have spread throughout the known world; by people that never knew each other.

Noah's Arc is a fairly complex structure on its own. But it is believable given he had at least 100 years and the tech to build it.

I don't understand how people all over the world, supposedly independent of each other, cane up with a similar pyramid technology.

Just so you you know, I believe by faith that Adam was the first man.
I believe what the Bible says.
This is a hypothetical exercise.
I am not asking anyone to change their beliefs.
I am pointing out what I cannot rationally explain, and am asking how and who?

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
1. What makes you think you could change anyone's beliefs?

2. God expects you to understand rationally. He made you. He's rational.

3. Could Adam be the first man in a different way?

4. There are persons that believe the earth is thousands of years old TODAY?

5. YOU BELIEVE BY FAITH....
What does that mean anyway?

I have more, but I'm in slow mode today.

What is the truth Follower?
Please advise.
Apparently God let you know the truth but forgot about the rest of us poor folk.

How did the offspring of A and E make babies?

Advise us.....pray tell.

Hey All,
Truthfully???
We don't know the truth for these structures.
Also, asking questions is not opposing the truth.

The truth is Stonehenge exists.
That is an observable fact.
The truth is we don't know why.
That is also a fact.
We are pretty sure that the changes of seasons is one reason.
But then you have to ask, why was the exact time when spring turns to summer was so important to them?
So i

The fact is that neither the Bible, nor you can explain why it exists. We
The simple reply is that the bible was not assembled to explain pyramids.
But I'm with you brother.

No asking.
No learning.

Humanity was knowledgable from the start, from day 6. All humans spoke one language until they rebelled and God caused them to speak different languages. Babel.

Perhaps. But there is zero conclusive evidence for such. The Bible contradicts preadam human theory, so PAHT (preadamic human theory) is objectively, clearly false.

--There couldve been pyramids built some years after the fall in eden, and the global flood would sweep them away. and the desceendants of the 8 on the Ark would likely discover pyramid buildings. They all spoke 1 language yknow. so they build many pyramids. BUT all this about how there are many pyramids is my theory.--

the rest is attributable to coincidence.

Stonehenge and the pyramids and ask where is the technology to build these structures?
Stonehenge was a pile of rocks on the ground, modern man rebuilt it in the 18 or 1900s
Gen 6, the fallen angels shared with man how to kill eachother more efficiently and harvest hallucinogens from the earth among other things as disclosed in the book of enoch. They also had hybrid children with mankind. And some tribes all over the world worshipped them as gods. The offspring of the angels had 6 fingers and 6 toes and two tows of teeth, the nephilim. The pyramids and rock formations in south america, like puma punku are made from fallen angel technology probably using frequency as the main manipulator for levitation and formation and carving.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back