Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

protesters storm US capital :-(

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
a black church moved to where it is and behind lies graves unrelated to it and where whites buried ,this and graves are the reason I got back into photography ,this is now a museum built in 1908 ,the congregation is in a church not far away and it's called mt.Zion missionary baptist church irc.the church was built and donated by a white family in a town north .

this was,left to rot and it became a few other churches it last one was genesis church and I have been inside it no longer stands ,I will dig up its earlier home church ,the clemmans homestead with operational flow well,and fire place in both cases these were packed by farmers

ah that ,still,stands ,passed it earlier ,I have photos ,it's got a story,it was a house that was owned by a few types of farming persons ,citrus groves and banana trees and cattle ,this photo is the cattle era ,the current owner is a descendent of the paid serveant who inherited the home ,its pool,not visible was used for baptism and a type of church was here .not sure of the afilliatio. ,the home has two functional fire places and the rock garden is still intact with the fountain . built in 1920.I can imaginee the sounds of pilots learning to fly bombers near it ,the construction of new Dixie hwy ,the old black homesteads by it ,owners were white .a pig farm faced it

Interesting place Jason. That is one big house. Love it.
there stories and copper roof ,no shingles originally to include that top piece ,that is still copper and the gutters were copper ,an old man ,his neighbor told me part of the history ,I took, a few photos and posted it ,with a poem about it .the family. posted more about it ,the cattle farm is now a home depot and water tower.

When you describe it I get pictures in my mind of what life may have been like for the different kind of farmers. Glad it is still standing. It looks well maintained.
Those two trees at the front, are they a kind of palm tree.

Hru that's great if you can find it. I would love to see it.
I am next to the pig farm
I am older then the pig farm
I am a former ranch /grove house
I,am owned by a sergeant who cleaned me windows and floors
I am the banana king
I am before the new us1
I am,not forgotten
I am able to remember the pig farm when it is gone
I am after a tourist court

I am full of joy
I am one whose pool is where persons where baptized
I am one who will tell you my story if you listen
I am tied to,two grove families

Mr York ,the serveant and his family will tell the story of this .I got my story from a,neighbor and the family of the Smith grove ,one of the groves tied to it ,that packing and shipping compamy edifice is nearby and makes ice cream spoons now

I am next to the pig farm
I am older then the pig farm
I am a former ranch /grove house
I,am owned by a sergeant who cleaned me windows and floors
I am the banana king
I am before the new us1
I am,not forgotten
I am able to remember the pig farm when it is gone
I am after a tourist court

I am full of joy
I am one whose pool is where persons where baptized
I am one who will tell you my story if you listen
I am tied to,two grove families
Really good thanks Jason. When you know the history, take a photo and write about it you feel a connection to a place and even to the people who have lived there.

Really good thanks Jason. When you know the history, take a photo and write about it you feel a connection to a place and even to the people who have lived there.
you would love Linda who did old churches and homes .

I should add ..
my owner got his lumber by train from fellsmere or east coast lumber in ft .pierce.

I am before the Dixie hwy project
I was built when the road call the Dixie was just a path in the woods

the dixie hwy ,old us1 where it is was a federal road project its original path was cleared in 1889 by a Mr Gifford and one other .

the east coast lumber built in 1908 irc is still in ft.pierce on the rr tracks and still has the spur for its lumber

I can't say for sure on this ,bricks were made on sight

Back