Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Putin’s Speech

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Like with Ukrain, the Banksters will actually destroy New York City. That will allow for the narrative to take hold and is the best answer for their digital currency or biometric mark to be implemented. It is a last resort scenario and the one that will happen. After all, they are about the Abomination of DESOLATION. This isn't just going to be an Israel thing all things will conclude there but this will be global.God said it would be the worst time since the beginning. It will come in waves like a woman in labor. That labir globally has already begun. Like labor there are low points in the beginning. So don't get lulled asleep. We all know labor pains come in waves and grow stronger as delivery nears. The worst case scenario is a global scale one,not a spot here or there thing.That is how it has always been. That would not be indicative of (worst since the beginning of kingdoms and men).

If he can't even handle Ukraine, it would be more of a leak than a flood...
Scripture doesn't lie but the controlled media does. Since you believe your ancient uncle was an ape why doesn't this belief you have not surprise me? Lol! Barbarians only embrace low aboreal animal like concepts. That is the nature of the carnal man. The whole war is orchestrated. Ukraine is very symbolic for the builders.

I guess all that junk Russian equipment that we restored in Afghanistan to use against the Taliban were better then anything we had .

Soviet era abs even now ,while there are exceptions ,is not the best .

I could list the old stuff as nauseum we restored and used and what was better .

Clearly, people don't believe prophecy. There are many ways to skin a cat. Russia has found a way to invade by way of loyal Masonic who are easily Marxist. Not all weapons are tanks and guns. The media can report on Russian collusion discredit it on one side while upholding on another and there actually be Russian collusion. In our very country there are Russian sympathizers who are the secret hand behind American government. See, Mother Mary told it Fatima and Garabandal " Russia shall spread its errors throughout the world"- Fatima. And it is true and unfortunately it is the vilonet among Daniel's people who created Communism. China adopted as a political ideology and the Christ hating Jews never left it behind! The simply decide to lead from behind. Just as there are American Chinese operatives in the government, there are Russian and both sides learned from the Jew. You have Fascistwhich a conservative Commies and Red Commies. They infiltrate and bribe and blackmail. You know the saying " Money talks bull**** walks"? Most people have a price and there is nothing new under the sun. Sellouts everywhere. Including Judas'. However, Russia due to Bolshevik minded people called zionist Bankers has an upper hand over China concerning America. China will be ticked Daniel 11:The two kings, with their hearts bent on evil, will sit at the same table and lie to each other, but to no avail, because an end will still come at the appointed time.

Each king has a vested interest in America! However, because China is simply the bronze claws of the fourth creature of Daniel it is not close to the head as the iron teeth are- Russia. China will go out then Russia will go out too. As it is, the plan is to blame China for the Covid-19 agenda but really Russia and the Israeli Mossad are. Russia will protect Israel when Xi goes digging his claws into the earth.

Anyways, the flood is something that floods and has to do with the white Horse of Revelation. See many of the Covid- 19 shots have Russian developed nanotechnology that will light up at a switch. That atmospheric flood will go out and, if you are caught in the wave by way of their nanotech you are done! . See, the Man of Sin will not enter center stage until the bronze claws and iron teeth lay waste the earth. Then the Beast in the earth with its false Messiah with two horns like a lamb but speaks like a dragon will come forth. The false Messiah will be a Jew hence two horns like a lamb. The horns represent DNA 🧬See two horns like a lamb.Science is all throughout the bible you just need the Holy Spirit to know where and how to look. If you know Hebrew and scripture well, you know that when scripture says things like horn of David etc.... it is referring to genetic origin- DNA.

It is true that the brood of vipers get their plans from satan himself, but the Elect know their plans and God reveals His plans to them which out does theirs. They do not know God's plans as the Elect do.

Moral of the story.....Democracy is a house divide right out of the gate. Christ said , satan knows it and man is being shown it. That is why I am a part of the kingdom that shall never end that will smash all the final kingdom that is a Beast and Goliath!

Mark 3:
23So Jesus called them together and began to speak to them in parables: “How can Satan drive out Satan? 24If a kingdom is divided against itself, it cannot stand. 25If a house is divided against itself, it cannot stand. 26And if Satan is divided and rises against himself, he cannot stand; his end has come. 27Indeed, no one can enter a strong man’s house to steal his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man. Then he can plunder his house.

Daniel 2 :
Daniel Interprets the Dream
…43As you saw the iron mixed with clay, so the peoples will mix with one another, but will not hold together any more than iron mixes with clay. 44In the days of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will shatter all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, but will itself stand forever. 45And just as you saw a stone being cut out of the mountain without human hands, and it shattered the iron, bronze, clay, silver, and gold, so the great God has told the king what will happen in the future. The dream is true, and its interpretation is trustworthy.”…

See, while everyone fell asleep the pillars stayed awake. Mother Mary told of this time and Isaiah prophesied of it, Enoch spoke of it. Like David clearly took down Goliath not by his own strength of armor and sword, he did with a rock! That is what is shown in Daniel. David's rock was symbolic of that corner stone the builders rejected. You do know the" builders " is symbolic of Freemasons, right? I mean all the Babylonian garbage From Kabbalah down is the "builders" they know that I know that , God revealed that. Like DUH! Well, you must all realize I am here to give the left-handed person new eyes. Mine in Christ! My soul like my Mother, magnifies the Lord. Magnifying glasses can really ,make things perfectly clear! That stone the builders rejected, that will take down their beast system will be hurled when it is finished being set up! So, keep moving! I can't wait!

That certain time of peace promised by Mother Mary and the prophet Isaiah will follow. When it is cut down the righteous will go forth like sparks among their stubble. They will be below ( in the earth if not all dead) and the righteous- above upon the footstool praising the Lamb. We shall shout with the angels! ‘Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great!’ (Rev. 18:2)

Scripture doesn't lie but the controlled media does.
Even that is starting to reflect reality. You don't see so much "Russia is winning" stories in Russian media. There's more and more "why do we keep losing to the Ukrainains" in Russian media. It's not a good sign for Puto.

Since you believe your ancient uncle was an ape why doesn't this belief you have not surprise me?
Actually, humans are classified as apes. We and chimpanzees are an outgroup among the other great apes.

Barbarians only embrace low aboreal animal like concepts.

"Low" and "arboreal" seem kind of like antonyms. Perhaps you don't know what "arboreal" means. What do you think it means?

The whole war is orchestrated.
If so, the conductor needs replacing. The whole world is laughing at him.

Even that is starting to reflect reality. You don't see so much "Russia is winning" stories in Russian media. There's more and more "why do we keep losing to the Ukrainains" in Russian media. It's not a good sign for Puto.
Oh, I would love to see those! Are they in Russian or American or Yiddish? Do you speak Russian or Yiddish?
Actually, humans are classified as apes. We and chimpanzees are an outgroup among the other great apes.
I know according to the world. Satan does hate humans.
"Low" and "arboreal" seem kind of like antonyms. Perhaps you don't know what "arboreal" means. What do you think it means?
Sure, I do but clearly you don't know what allegory is or the meaning of a metaphor. Kinda like that Parable thing God said some can't understand. Clearly, what I said though you heard it you did not perceive it. Anyone can look up the definition of something even if they didn't know what it meant. But obviously you will never know what the meaning of a Parable spoken to you is and you will never be able to look up the meaning of it unless you could look up to God. Then you would perceive
And perhaps enough laughter will wound his pride especially when China takes him as a joke. At which point much of the world will be crying. What are you going to do, wolves will be wolves. Though wolves make pacts each pack is for its own no matter what. Wolves will always fight amongst themselves. It is the nature of the beast mentality. Stay on your territory and I'll stay on mine, don't cross me or test my prowess. Dogs.....who knew ! Oy vey!

Ok. I'll break this down to bite size morsels. Right now, the kings of the earth have conspired together against their own citizens. America, Israel, Russia, China etc..... They have put their garbage into their populous. The drumbeat of war is the set up. Russia as I said before, has been preparing their people for a "nuclear" attack from America and vice versa. China too has been preparing its people for all-out war with America. Israel the same regarding Iran. When in actuality with their tech in people they are going to cull their own citizens- blood sacrifice required in the blood oath they all took. With clean kill weapons to thin the herd, as they say do away with the fat as they say. This will happen in all other nations as well who are all on board. But the Big plotters are the Nations I pointed out. You all know that mutual annihilation thingy. Well, the zionist oath takers have found a way to use that scenario to cull their own people and blame the other for it. Cause the problem and also give the solution. However, since each comes to the table with their hearts bent on evil, someone is going to get out of line. Not happy with a certain outcome not in his best interest in his mind. Xi will not be happy. Oh, let me throw this in. Kamala Harris' little slip about North Korea was the nod for Kim Jun-un to play his little rocket man role. She with her little south Korean side kick soldier making the hand jester showing loyalty to the builders and all. About a week later little Kim is shooting off rockets like a game of risk.

Ok. I'll break this down to bite size morsels. Right now, the kings of the earth have conspired together against their own citizens. America, Israel, Russia, China etc..... They have put their garbage into their populous. The drumbeat of war is the set up. Russia as I said before, has been preparing their people for a "nuclear" attack from America and vice versa. China too has been preparing its people for all-out war with America. Israel the same regarding Iran. When in actuality with their tech in people they are going to cull their own citizens- blood sacrifice required in the blood oath they all took. With clean kill weapons to thin the herd, as they say do away with the fat as they say. This will happen in all other nations as well who are all on board. But the Big plotters are the Nations I pointed out. You all know that mutual annihilation thingy. Well, the zionist oath takers have found a way to use that scenario to cull their own people and blame the other for it. Cause the problem and also give the solution. However, since each comes to the table with their hearts bent on evil, someone is going to get out of line. Not happy with a certain outcome not in his best interest in his mind. Xi will not be happy. Oh, let me throw this in. Kamala Harris' little slip about North Korea was the nod for Kim Jun-un to play his little rocket man role. She with her little south Korean side kick soldier making the hand jester showing loyalty to the builders and all. About a week later little Kim is shooting off rockets like a game of risk.
Lol! I meant gesture. Brain fart from writing so much.

Wolves will always fight amongst themselves.
Rarely. They are more loyal to each other than most humans are. But that's the least of your misconceptions. But Russians are beginning to turn on their leader.

At least 200,000 Russians have left the country since Putin’s draft began.

A story about the Lyman retreat in Russia’s popular pro-Kremlin tabloid, Komsomolskaya Pravda, painted a bleak picture of the Russian military. The story, published Sunday, said the Russian forces in Lyman were plagued by supply and manpower shortages, poor coordination, and tactical mistakes orchestrated by military officials.

“It’s like it has always been,” according to an unnamed soldier quoted in the story who was part of the group that retreated from Lyman to Kreminna, another strategically important city that is in the sights of the Ukrainian army. “There is effectively no communication between different units.”

Posting on the social media app Telegram, Russian war correspondents working for state media were also abuzz with reports of the retreat, and some expressed concern about Ukraine’s further push towards Kreminna.

“It turns out that the Armed Forces of Ukraine pushed through our defense 30 kilometers in the direction of Luhansk in two days ... So they don’t even let (the Russian forces) settle near Kreminna. Wow,” Russia 1 war correspondent Alexander Sladkov wrote on his Telegram channel that currently has almost 940,000 followers.

Hosts of popular news and political talk shows on the state Russia 1 TV channel on Sunday described the loss of Lyman as a “tough situation.”

Personally I think Putin is telling the truth or more so than the Western claims. From what I read of all the history and background and uplead to the present war it is true that there has been NATO, EU, US, Soros, renegade-Jewish and neo-Nazi influence in Ukraine since 1988-2014-2022. But on the other hand the whole thing seems abit weird to me like it is maybe some sort of big fake set up behind the scenes by both Western elite and Russia/Putin, maybe to distract from other things or to cause certain things to happen. Or on another hand Putin's strange contradiction of saying its about NATO and then saying its about de-Nazifying seems maybe like its not the true reason. (And strange that saying de-Nazify when Zelenskyy and co is Jewish.)
Maybe the Kremlin and is the Gremlin, but I tend to side with Putin/Russia rather than "Ukraine" & West.
I don't believe Russia is bombin civilians and hospitals etc. We don't know that the news pictures and/or words claims are true or faked. There have also been false attributions in the past (eg fire of Rome, Reichstage fire, etc) and faked photos. In a war things tend to get damaged by both sides. There are videos of Russians backing away from protestors. The "Ukrainians" could have purposely used civilian buildings/areas to attack from causing Russian counter-assault to damage the places. Some could have been accidental/incidental.

I have listened to putin make many speeches on you tube. They're translated and everything, and I just have to say that...Putin does not come across the way that the media says he is. Putin is painted as the mean old russian guy who is a monster and only wants to kill. Well, he doesn't sound like that guy to me. If putin does have wholesomeness in his heart for the people, then the United States better start watching the Northern border more than the sourthern border! I agree with you. I've heard him talk, and I respect the man and I pray for the man.

And Putin keeps losing the war. Ukrainian troops have been slowed by muddy conditions, but continue to take land from despirited Russian soldiers. And one of Putin's "elite" mercenary groups just took a hit:

Ukraine’s military has wiped out a military base belonging to Russian mercenary company Wagner Group in the occupied town of Popasna, Luhansk Regional Governor Serhiy Hayday said in a Telegram messenger post on Aug. 15.

“The Armed Forces of Ukraine once again successfully worked on enemy headquarters, which was pointed out to them by one of the representatives of the Russian media,” he said.

Oh, I would love to see those! Are they in Russian or American or Yiddish? Do you speak Russian or Yiddish?
Following ongoing, widespread and endemic failures by Russia to press 300,000 reservists into service, prominent commentators on Kremlin-backed media and Russian military analysts “are grieving the loss of Lyman while simultaneously criticizing the bureaucratic failures of the partial mobilization,” the Institute for the Study of War notes in a new analysis.

Kremlin sources and military bloggers are attributing the defeat around Lyman and Kharkiv to “Russian military failures to properly supply and reinforce Russian forces in northern Donbas and complaining about the lack of transparency regarding the progress of war,” according to the independent think tank.

Guests on Kremlin-censored television shows aired since Friday specifically criticized Putin for his decision to force the supposed annexation before Russian troops had effectively controlled those zones and questioned whether they ever will – a development the think tank described as “dramatic changes in the Russian information space.”

“Kremlin propagandists no longer conceal their disappointment in the conduct of the partial mobilization, frequently discussing the illegal mobilization of some men and noting issues such as alcoholism among newly mobilized forces,” it adds. “Some speaking on live television have expressed the concern that mobilization will not generate the force necessary to regain the initiative on the battlefield, given the poor quality of Russian reserves.”

After Puto decided to call up reserves, young Russian men started voting with their feet...
Flights out of the country have been booked solid for a couple days as Russians try to escape conscription.

"That's why I'm here," a Russian passenger who identified himself only as Alex said after stepping off a plane Thursday in Istanbul, Turkey. "Not many Russian people want to fight and join the army."

Land border exits from Russia into neighboring Georgia, Finland and Serbia have also seen traffic backed up in recent days.

Putin's call-up of reservists sparks protests, exodus of Russian men, but he looks set to escalate Ukraine war

Can you guess how his latest "offensive" is going?

‘Like turkeys at a shooting range’: Mauling of Russian forces in Donetsk hotspot may signal problems to come

He's trying to restore the Soviet Empire, and this is where the world decided to draw the line. Let him bleed out there, if he wants.

Well, for starters "denazify Ukraine". His whole declaration is based off unfounded propaganda.
Considering Volodymyr Zelensky is Jewish, are Jewish Ukrainian Nazis any crazier than Jewish Space Lasers as a conspiracy theory?

That's pretty scary coming from a government and media that were complicit in shutting down and burning down our nation and defunding the people who are paid to prevent that from happening.

So far, only far right officials have suggested defunding the FBI or police. Biden, as you know, has rejected those ideas. But it's not hard to figure out why criminals and insurrectionists would like to defund them.

I can see why Putin and his American collaborators would love to defund the Ukrainians defending their country from aggression. They hate democracy and rule of law by consent of the governed.

Well, for starters "denazify Ukraine". His whole declaration is based off unfounded propaganda.
Given that Zelensky is Jewish, I'm having a hard time figuring out how he could be a Nazi. Putin took a page from Hitler's playbook. Hitler's argument that ethnic Germans in the Sudetenland justified the annexation of that part of Czechoslovakia is precisely Putin's argument that he's entitled to a piece of Ukraine because there are ethnic Russians there. The west did nothing about Hitler's aggression, and the result was WWII. Putin is very aggrieved that the west is not reacting to him as they did to Hitler. But history teaches us that appeasement inevitably leads to war and suffering.

Back