Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Question About Mary

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your opinion of what I believe is irrelevant. My source of truth is God's word as expressed in Scripture, not the teachings of fallible men.

BTW, I am non-denominational. Men are fallible, God is infallible. Why not rely on God's word instead of your denominational errors?
Blah, blah, blah ....

Any thought on why you are not aware of what true Christianity is? She's mentioned right at the beginning and in prophecies moving forward. The apostles had her with them just as everyone who is part of the Church should. She gave birth to Christ therefore, Christianity. For all who were to be numbered as saved in Christ were number at His birth. She is the mother of the Church. Bye....
You didn't answer my question. Why do you suppose the epistle authors totally ignore her in their writing?

Blah, blah, blah ....

What kind of absurd reply is that to what I wrote? I said that my source of truth is God's word as expressed in Scripture, not the teachings of fallible men. And BTW, I am non-denominational. Men are fallible, God is infallible. Why not rely on God's word instead of your denominational errors?

You didn't answer my question. Why do you suppose the epistle authors totally ignore her in their writing?
So you say pretext, so you say. Since my Lord has decided to ignore you, so do I. See what disrespecting Christ's mother gets you. Since you choose to covet a lie, be informed, these are but few days amongst the days of eternity. You can spend your eternity chewing your tongue or in praise of God and all his work. Your choice.

What kind of absurd reply is that to what I wrote? I said that my source of truth is God's word as expressed in Scripture, not the teachings of fallible men. And BTW, I am non-denominational. Men are fallible, God is infallible. Why not rely on God's word instead of your denominational errors?
Lol! Well it is reverse day down here. Truth is absurd to those who walk butt backward. Lol! You fit right in with the ridiculousness of this world. Men can be with men, women with women, pink and blue hair is in, the lie is considered gospel and Christians are to not honor Christ's mother or one another as saints, and you know what you're talking about. Welcome to the three ring circus called the unholy trinity- the flesh, the world and the devil- and it fancies itself as a Steward of Truth. Lol! Carry on, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.......as I said before.

And the beat goes on- Christ's love, everlasting. I may not catch a fish in here but like my Lord I move on, there will always be someone new......that is until the number of completion is met. Only a fool spurns the Wisdom of God. The devil does not steal my joy in my family.❤️😁

First, the Sacred author's we're establishing Faith in Christ. Not His mother
Second, They knew Jesus wanted the keep her safe from persecution.

Ever wonder why John is the only Apostle who wasn't martyred?

Do do you wonder why Jesus was questioned bl about John's mission? Jesus responded with a ' what's it to you? Kind of answer?

They believed she is what the Catholic Church teaches because the Holy Spirit preserves it's teaching from error. Why would Infallible truth be delivered if no one was given the gift of receiving it infallibly?

Amen! Agree she is the Immaculate Conception ( just disagree with the Catholic Church as to the WHEN). Amen! Agree she is Ever Virgin, (just disagree with the Catholic Church's interpretation of it). Amen! I agree she is the Ark of the New covenant, ( and accept how the Catholic Church defines that). Amen! I believe she is Queen of heaven ( no complaints as to the Catholic Church's stance on that). Amen! She is Theotokos ( go Orthodox!) She is Daughter of God the Father, Mother of God the Son ( mother to the church) , Spouse of God the Holy Spirit. Mother Mary pray for us. Amen.

Last edited:
Why are you restricting mentions of Mary to the epistle authors?
Just curious.
A reasonable question, particularly since most of the epistles were written to address specific churches and for the purpose of sharing the gospel of Christ.

Why are you restricting mentions of Mary to the epistle authors?
Hey, I was just asking a question. I was simply curious about their lack of mention of her. WIP seems to think that it is because she has nothing to do with the churches to whom the authors were writing or is in any way connected with the gospel. That may be the answer.

A reasonable question, particularly since most of the epistles were written to address specific churches and for the purpose of sharing the gospel of Christ.
And the gospel of Jesus Christ begins with His conception. Without there being- first an Immaculate Conception -no Incarnation from Mary's flesh. That fulfills His " Son of David" position. It means lineage of David. Mary is of the lineage of David. Some more royal stuff which makes her that queen thingy you and many of your suit rejects.

Amen! Agree she is the Immaculate Conception ( just disagree with the Catholic Church as to the WHEN). Amen! Agree she is Ever Virgin, (just disagree with the Catholic Church's interpretation of it). Amen! I agree she is the Ark of the New covenant, ( and accept how the Catholic Church defines that). Amen! I believe she is Queen of heaven ( no complaints as to the Catholic Church's stance on that). Amen! She is Theotokos ( go Orthodox!) She is Daughter of God the Father, Mother of God the Son ( mother to the church) , Spouse of God the Holy Spirit. Mother Mary pray for us. Amen.

a) Mary is not the immaculate conception. Her conceiving is the "immaculate conception".
b) She is not "ever virgin". Jesus had brothers. Are you claiming that they were also immaculately conceived?
c) She is not "the ark of the New Covenant". That is unScriptural and meaningless.
d) She is not the queen of heaven (if you're referring to Revelation 12). Otherwise a) a third of the stars fell from the sky and extinguished all life on earth and b) Mary and Joseph fled to Egypt.
e) She is not the daughter of God the Father. Where in Scripture does it say that? If she is, then all women are.
f) She is not the spouse of God, the Holy Spirit. Where does it say that in the Bible?
g) Praying to Mary, a dead woman, is totally unScriptural!

=> Why don't Catholics follow the Bible -- God's word -- instead of the fabricated teachings of men? <=

a) Mary is not the immaculate conception. Her conceiving is the "immaculate conception".
b) She is not "ever virgin". Jesus had brothers. Are you claiming that they were also immaculately conceived?
c) She is not "the ark of the New Covenant". That is unScriptural and meaningless.
d) She is not the queen of heaven (if you're referring to Revelation 12). Otherwise a) a third of the stars fell from the sky and extinguished all life on earth and b) Mary and Joseph fled to Egypt.
e) She is not the daughter of God the Father. Where in Scripture does it say that? If she is, then all women are.
f) She is not the spouse of God, the Holy Spirit. Where does it say that in the Bible?
g) Praying to Mary, a dead woman, is totally unScriptural!

=> Why don't Catholics follow the Bible -- God's word -- instead of the fabricated teachings of men? <=
Mary was immaculately conceived.
Mary is ever-virgin.
Mary is rightly called the ark of the New Covenant.
Mary is rightly called Queen of Heaven.
Mary is rightly called the daughter of the Father.
Mary is rightly called the spouse of the Holy Spirit.
Mary is alive in heaven and we can pray to her.

Mary was immaculately conceived.
Mary is ever-virgin.
Mary is rightly called the ark of the New Covenant.
Mary is rightly called Queen of Heaven.
Mary is rightly called the daughter of the Father.
Mary is rightly called the spouse of the Holy Spirit.
Mary is alive in heaven and we can pray to her.

Mary was not immaculately conceived! Only Jesus was immaculately conceived.
Mary was not ever virgin. Jesus had brothers.
Where in Scripture is Mayr called the ark of the New Covenant?
Mary is not the queen of heaven. That is a clear misinterpretation of Revelation 12.
Where in Scripture is Mary called the daughter of the Father?
Where in Scripture is Mary called the spouse of the Holy Spirit? (She was Joseph's spouse only.)
Mary is dead!
You can pray all you want to a dead person, but it is not Scriptural, it is unBiblical ancestor worship.

You are just posting false Catholic dogma. It gets tiresome! Sola scriptura!

Mary was not immaculately conceived! Only Jesus was immaculately conceived.
Mary was not ever virgin. Jesus had brothers.
Where in Scripture is Mayr called the ark of the New Covenant?
Mary is not the queen of heaven. That is a clear misinterpretation of Revelation 12.
Where in Scripture is Mary called the daughter of the Father?
Where in Scripture is Mary called the spouse of the Holy Spirit? (She was Joseph's spouse only.)
Mary is dead!
You can pray all you want to a dead person, but it is not Scriptural, it is unBiblical ancestor worship.

You are just posting false Catholic dogma. It gets tiresome! Sola scriptura!
Thank you for your opinions but I disagree with them.
See my previous post.

Page 1.

Ok so let's break this down. And realize, my only desire is to protect people from what is most certainly coming. So, I pray this penetrates the thick skulls out there. You are indoctrinated from a denomination no matter how you turn it.

First what is a conception? And can this conception be in Christ, if in Christ who is sinless and pure, would your conception in Him be an Immaculate one?
It can mean:
Conception -the forming or devising of a plan or idea:
"the time between a conception and its launch"

Now, if Mary is the first to be born of the imperishable seed and all else followed from that birth (her birth) would she not be the Immaculate Conception from which all else followed?

John 3:
3Jesus replied, “Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again.” 4“How can a man be born when he is old?” Nicodemus asked. “Can he enter his mother’s womb a second time to be born?”…

The bottom line is, this conversation could not take place without the first one. That first conversation is with Mary, regarding the New Covenant. That is simply fact. So, that would mean she first, before all who would come into the New Covenant, would have to be born again.

With every birth, including being born again, there first has to be a conception- a seed. And St. Peter addresses this.
1Peter1:23
23For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.
Jaybo, this is all fact. Unless you deny Mary received the Word of God? Immaculate Conception, concerning hers that is, would have to pertain to being born again. The imperishable seed is what she was conceived in. Are you saying that seed is not Immaculate? Since she is the first to be born of the imperishable seed, she is the church's Immaculate Conception. By receiving the imperishable Word in her heart and soul she was prepared to quite literally conceive, carry and birth the Church. It is obvious that in birthing Christ, she birthed a nation in one day. I know, I know, you have been indoctrinated to think the nation born in one day is the Rothschild's Israel. Therefore, this Isaiah prophecy eludes you. So, allow me to break it down.
Isaiah 66:
7“Before she was in labor, she gave birth; ( Before Mary was in labor, she gave birth=was born again. For she could not go in labor for Christ until first she, herself gave birth to her soul by way of faith.)

before she was in pain, she delivered a boy. (Before she was in pain which comes from labor pains, she delivered a boy in her heart and soul. That has to be true because that is what all born again souls do and is why she sang her song. )

Luke 1:

41When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. 42In a loud voice she exclaimed, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! 43And why am I so honored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? 44For as soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy. 45Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord’s word to her will be fulfilled.”
What Elizabeth says fulfills what is in Isaiah 66: 7 and what follows from Mary proves she gave birth before she was in labor for Christ, she said this before she was in any pain of delivery. She first testified to that birth in herself .
Mary’s Song

46Then Mary said:

“My soul magnifies the Lord,

47and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior!

48For He has looked with favor on the humble state of His servant.

From now on all generations will call me blessed.

49For the Mighty One has done great things for me.

Holy is His name.

50His mercy extends to those who fear Him,

from generation to generation.

51He has performed mighty deeds with His arm;

He has scattered those who are proud

in the thoughts of their hearts.

52He has brought down rulers from their thrones,

but has exalted the humble.

53He has filled the hungry with good things,

but has sent the rich away empty.

54He has helped His servant Israel,

remembering to be merciful,

55as He promised to our fathers,

to Abraham and his descendants forever.”

56Mary stayed with Elizabeth for about three months and then returned home.

Last edited:
Page 2.

These next prophetic verses of Isaiah- I will first support with Romans verses. They pertain to Christ's birth and how all who are predestined to be born again, He foreknew. For in His birth all who would be of the Nation/Kingdom called Israel, those who would be born again, are numbered in His birth, hence, predestination.
Romans 8:

29For those God foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers. 30And those He predestined, He also called; those He called, He also justified; those He justified, He also glorified.

Back to Isaiah 66:

8Who has heard of such as this?

Who has seen such things?

Can a country be born in a day

or a nation be delivered in an instant? (Clearly, what took place on 14, May 1948 was NOT the fulfillment of this.)

Yet as soon as Zion was in labor, ( Here Mary is called Zion, it is not the zionist movement of the Rothschild's brand called "Israel". The devil does like to lie, rob, kill and destroy.)

she gave birth to her children. (Mary gave birth to all her children in the birth of Christ.)

9Shall I bring a baby to the point of birth and not deliver it?” ( She not only bore her son with her testimony, she would quite literally birth her son from her womb.)

says the LORD.

“Or will I who deliver close the womb?”

says your God.

10Be glad for Jerusalem and rejoice over her,(Moving forward be glad for Jerusalem, why? because the promised King would enter there. Hence),
John 12:

The Triumphal Entry
12The next day the great crowd that had come to the feast heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem. 13They took palm branches and went out to meet Him, shouting: “Hosanna!” “Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!” “Blessed is the King of Israel!” 14Finding a young donkey, Jesus sat on it, as it is written:…
Matthew 21:5
"Say to the Daughter of Zion, 'See, your King comes to you, gentle and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.'"
Isaiah continued:
all who love her.

Rejoice greatly with her,

all who mourn over her,

11so that you may nurse and be satisfied

at her comforting breasts;

you may drink deeply and delight yourselves

in her glorious abundance.

There is an amazing time coming where Jerusalem will once again become a place known for the presence of the Lord. You all have no idea what the sixth seal will bring. The Day of a Tree for God's people will follow. Jerusalem and the people called Israel will dwell there and all nations will come to know that place as the place where the Lord is. He will be again over His people, cloud by day fire by night. He has been making all things new since the first Word spoken to Mary. Once again health and long life will be extended to the Elect. And some of them will even be snatched up like His mother.
John 1:13
children born not of blood, nor of the desire or will of man, but born of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back