Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

Oh...freshly picked watermelons are so delicious! My area benefits with fresh melons from just the other side of the border in Indiana.

Oh...freshly picked watermelons are so delicious! My area benefits with fresh melons from just the other side of the border in Indiana.
Ah the pineapple day at the Hallstrom House.I'm also hitting up Mckee.I will.photo the sexton stuff and the longest table and the Spanish Kitchen.they used it.they serve your favorite plant.cabbage palm aka swamp cabbage.my wife didn't know that dates from.date palms are edible.

Yes that is big blue in the background. It will be odd not seeing that.I have seen those towers from the middle of the airport near where the old control tower was.

1st photo: Soooooo cool! I rather like that!

2nd photo: Seeing these old cars all together reminds me of a scene from the Katherine Hepburn/Cary Grant movie "Bringing Up Baby" !
The diesel plant ,the turbine .I have seen the plans for her.

The windows (first picture) on the ground floor have reflective panes as opposed to regular window panes.
Unusual for a home that old.I have photos with windows like that but those are condos .this has units fir rent but it wasn't built for that.it's hard to tell what it was if you don't know.I do and I see it clearly.

That and what is here is still around just not on the grid and I have a photo of that too.

Unusual for a home that old.I have photos with windows like that but those are condos .this has units fir rent but it wasn't built for that.it's hard to tell what it was if you don't know.I do and I see it clearly.

That and what is here is still around just not on the grid and I have a photo of that too.

One of the older properties I bought in the Lincoln Park area of Chicagoland had windows that were reflective. All of 'em were that way. Turns out that an earlier owner didn't want anyone looking in to see who was there .... part of the fun history dating back to the pre-Al Capone days.

One of the older properties I bought in the Lincoln Park area of Chicagoland had windows that were reflective. All of 'em were that way. Turns out that an earlier owner didn't want anyone looking in to see who was there .... part of the fun history dating back to the pre-Al Capone days.
Original they werent.I have looked in those.this was taken at about 11 and I was looking east.so they might be reflecting light.the windows are blocked by a wall.why didn't they just seal them.

I figure by now you would get this was a church.the east end Is the sanctuary. The church moved two times and is like this

Back