Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Route pics

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Now I will be looking for stops.I know the courthouse one and library ,which is two blocks west are there but not so much about the pocahontas one

I would think ease of transportation would have been considered prior to selecting a building. Then again...........

Great pictures....and the link to the home page of Pocahontas Apartments was informative. Thanks!
the other place,the old vero furniture mart, was built in 1948. I thought it was old but not as old as the Pocahontas apartments. these have a window above each door and also an access door for each apartment. the windows are called a transom. the royal park inn as a transom light fan if I was to use the uk term.

Great pictures....and the link to the home page of Pocahontas Apartments was informative. Thanks!
I have much more to post, more of the pocohantas building. my photographs were noticed by the ww2 expo guys. I sent the album to the veterans council who will forward them to the ww2 renactors. i will post those as well.

the other place,the old vero furniture mart, was built in 1948. I thought it was old but not as old as the Pocahontas apartments. these have a window above each door and also an access door for each apartment. the windows are called a transom. the royal park inn as a transom light fan if I was to use the uk term.

I'm very familiar with transoms. There are some truly unique and exquisite transoms available even today.

I'm very familiar with transoms. There are some truly unique and exquisite transoms available even today.
the hallstrom house has one its used for air flow and despite how hot it was when i was there it was quite cool in that home. I'm not sure if the theatre has those or anywhere else save the royal Viking inn. the diesel plant did. i noticed the last turbine still had the turbine attached! i thought that was a bearing! it was the rotor and stator.i bet if they fired it up it would produce power.

the hallstrom house has one its used for air flow and despite how hot it was when i was there it was quite cool in that home. I'm not sure if the theatre has those or anywhere else save the royal Viking inn. the diesel plant did. i noticed the last turbine still had the turbine attached! i thought that was a bearing! it was the rotor and stator.i bet if they fired it up it would produce power.

A couple of the old houses I bought to rehab had transoms above each interior door .... original leaded glass .... a couple were made of stained glass ....very attractive! When the windows were open on the shaded side of the house, the transoms did a great job of distributing the air throughout the houses. I like them.

There's a good reason to keep the diesel plant in working order!

those teens are attending my alma mater. they have a voice. they are part of the choral society and band. the shirts will say band on them. you may not be able to see them. i used the telephoto lens to see.

if you want the large album i will simply send it via drop box or via email as this is a large file to post of all them, i took more then i have ever with big blue.

those teens are attending my alma mater. they have a voice. they are part of the choral society and band. the shirts will say band on them. you may not be able to see them. i used the telephoto lens to see.

Couldn't see the name of the band on the shirts....but I definitely like that truck! What I could do with a truck that size..... amazing!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back