Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Route pics

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Cheyenne was asked by my wife, show me your bo- boo and she put her paw on the pillow she was about six months old. she had to have both elbows worked on and loved when we messaged them. I miss that special dog. I would call home and hear these two playing as Cheyenne had this growl of playfulness. they would play all day.

Cheyenne was asked by my wife, show me your bo- boo and she put her paw on the pillow she was about six months old. she had to have both elbows worked on and loved when we messaged them. I miss that special dog. I would call home and hear these two playing as Cheyenne had this growl of playfulness. they would play all day.

And now they're playing all day long once again. Of this I have no doubt at all!

I had a Rottweiler who was truly special. I have lovely memories of her.

makes me really missing my two dogs. sasha has been gone nearly 11 years. I talked to my wife a lot about her being a mama to Cheyenne but didn't know of the photos.

It's natural to miss beloved pets. They were your buddies, there for you whether you were in need or not. They accepted you just as you were, and loved you despite any potential flaw (not that you have any flaws, mind you!). You were all 'family'.

What a cool article! Thanks for sharing it!
I knew my wife was connected to old vero but not on that scale. the first theatre is not the vero theatre you love. that I knew. but I wasn't aware that uncle tommy Williams was the one who was involved in that .this explains the knowledge my father in law has about H.Gifford and Charles Gifford. he seems to have a personal knowledge about them.

I knew my wife was connected to old vero but not on that scale. the first theatre is not the vero theatre you love. that I knew. but I wasn't aware that uncle tommy Williams was the one who was involved in that .this explains the knowledge my father in law has about H.Gifford and Charles Gifford. he seems to have a personal knowledge about them.

Makes it all a very small world, doesn't it!

I will break from my planned posts of photos to get two homes connected to my wife. a before and after. my wife has foot prints on concrete which I have seen and never knew it was her

Awwww! Wouldn't it be nice to be able to have those concrete foot prints at your home?

My wife wants to move them.but this area isn't the safest.I have read that home. I showed her tax page photo and the Google Earth photo.

Considering you'd be removing concrete, you'd need several guys with you anyway.

Chances are, you'll need permission of the property owner to retrieve those foot prints.

Considering you'd be removing concrete, you'd need several guys with you anyway.

Chances are, you'll need permission of the property owner to retrieve those foot prints.
Of course,the owner isn't fluent in English nor would be so rude. The fire place is gone.it had a fire pit and those useless jalousie windows.

Of course,the owner isn't fluent in English nor would be so rude. The fire place is gone.it had a fire pit and those useless jalousie windows.

Maybe the owner would help with the removal of the foot prints, plus help with putting in new concrete to replace what is taken.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back