Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Route pics

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Couldn't see the name of the band on the shirts....but I definitely like that truck! What I could do with a truck that size..... amazing!
the lmtv? oh that is a small one. i was driving things much bigger then that last year at ft.pickett. the m1083 and m1088, m915 and the hemtt which is the larger of the list. the hemmt has two front axles that turn. the turn radius on that sucks you must use the opposite side of the road to keep the thing from going of the road as you make the turn. meaning if i want to make a left i must hug the right side of the road and then stop to make the the turn or as begin to turn from the right side. the cab sits out in front of the tires. for me that wasn't the hard part it was the 915.

the lmtv? oh that is a small one. i was driving things much bigger then that last year at ft.pickett. the m1083 and m1088, m915 and the hemtt which is the larger of the list. the hemmt has two front axles that turn. the turn radius on that sucks you must use the opposite side of the road to keep the thing from going of the road as you make the turn. meaning if i want to make a left i must hug the right side of the road and then stop to make the the turn or as begin to turn from the right side. the cab sits out in front of the tires. for me that wasn't the hard part it was the 915.

Even if the Imtv is just a 'small' one... it's impressive enough to make other vehicles take notice. Wouldn't have to worry about anyone tailgating ...or pulling out right in front of me in that truck!

they had a civil war and ww2 reenactment i was unable to observe either as i was here to work a booth.

Even if the Imtv is just a 'small' one... it's impressive enough to make other vehicles take notice. Wouldn't have to worry about anyone tailgating ...or pulling out right in front of me in that truck!
they sell those, where i bought my truck has sold a few. i have photos if you want to see more i will email them , or share via drop box.

circa 1958, my wife lived in that small trailer. this is a park we have talked about the schlitt trailer park. its still there under a different name and no associated gas station.

circa 1958, my wife lived in that small trailer. this is a park we have talked about the schlitt trailer park. its still there under a different name and no associated gas station.

Great pictures all!

Those small trailers are worth some money today, provided they are in good shape. I think it was American Pickers who bought one, had it cleaned up, then sold it for a tidy profit ... but it might have been some other tv show that featured it.

the background isn't familiar one of these? we have talked about that area a lot. where that is photographed is now the main post office. this is now later then 1965. the Sinclair gas station is in the background. I will have it verified.

I was going to comment on that Chevy in the forefront of the picture. Those, in running condition today, can bring about a nice sum.

I am in two of these. all before I went to country and also while I was in country. sasha was a mom to cheyenne

What perfect pictures! Hang tight to those pictures 'cause even though your beloved babies aren't with you at this time, they still romp & play freely in your memory!
I haven't seen those since we put sasha down. that was in 2006.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back