Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Route pics

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
No,the trees are really all over it.I can't walk to that front door.I bet this is a trust ,and they just keep it until it allowed to be sold.

Well, you know how dogs like trees!

Seriously, you've come up with a great reason for the house to be as it is. A trust that currently disallows the disbursement of the property would easily explain it.

Well, you know how dogs like trees!

Seriously, you've come up with a great reason for the house to be as it is. A trust that currently disallows the disbursement of the property would easily explain it.
It's not listed as a trust but i will look into it.

It could be the owners are waiting until property values increase in the neighborhood, then they'll tidy it up some & sell it.
It's bad.it's occupied,we wound up talking about it.meter readers something we talk about, shoot I know one who blogs about it,loves big blue.

Demolition then the coneversion of the diesel plant to commence.floor removal and wall so that the turbine is coming out.

It's bad.it's occupied,we wound up talking about it.meter readers something we talk about, shoot I know one who blogs about it,loves big blue.

Demolition then the coneversion of the diesel plant to commence.floor removal and wall so that the turbine is coming out.

That's so sad. They should just leave the diesel plant alone.

That's so sad. They should just leave the diesel plant alone.
They aren't razing it.the wall on the south side must come out.they did this to the walking tree.trust me I waa pointing out ww2 era concrete and the modifications.that had colored bathrooms ,it doesn't now.

The old diesel plant will look great.it has no second floor but will when it's done and plumbing.it doesn't have that now nor ac,or electrcity.they stripped her down completely. I figured you knew that from my photos.I will try to photo this,I can walk the tracks to photo her.

They aren't razing it.the wall on the south side must come out.they did this to the walking tree.trust me I waa pointing out ww2 era concrete and the modifications.that had colored bathrooms ,it doesn't now.

The old diesel plant will look great.it has no second floor but will when it's done and plumbing.it doesn't have that now nor ac,or electrcity.they stripped her down completely. I figured you knew that from my photos.I will try to photo this,I can walk the tracks to photo her.

I caught the lack of everything (i.e., second floor, electricity, ac, plumbing) from your photos. It's just that turbine would be really cool to have as a talking point. Second floor could still be installed, along with all the other necessities.

I caught the lack of everything (i.e., second floor, electricity, ac, plumbing) from your photos. It's just that turbine would be really cool to have as a talking point. Second floor could still be installed, along with all the other necessities.
It's going back in.bar center piece.

Trust me the south wall isn't original but it's close to the way she looked. It had one he'll of a bay door.over head crane too.

Trust me the south wall isn't original but it's close to the way she looked. It had one he'll of a bay door.over head crane too.

I can certainly believe there was a huge bay door, with an overhead crane! The massive sizes of the various parts would require both!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back