Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

Unfortunately, if you started a thread about Ft Benning/German POWs' history, there would be some who would post about how awfully the US treated foreign POWs. If that did indeed happen, it would lead to problems for everyone.
phtttttttttt. we have one that lives nearby, and has said he eat better at the pow camp, then he did in the Wehrmacht. the pow camps were all over in remote areas. one of them near penascola had german doctors treated the local populace and they loved it( the german doctors). some have moved to the us after the war and never went back to the motherland. yup we really treated them bad.

(Did you just send a raspberry ???????)

The point for controversy would be the fact that some German POWs died while in US custody.

I know.....it isn't logical. But there it is.

(Did you just send a raspberry ???????)

The point for controversy would be the fact that some German POWs died while in US custody.

I know.....it isn't logical. But there it is.
people die in prisons. it happens. accidents, health issues that aren't known till its too late. raspberry?

phtttttttttt.

Kinda resembles a written raspberry:

th

Kinda resembles a written raspberry:

th
well yes but not you. those that say we treated the pows badly. sure we probably had some bad nuts. but shoot they could work, eat outside the camp at blanding. were eating with troops at some mess halls as the blacks felt they had no right to be excluded from the chow hall and yet the enemy could eat there. weird times. that wouldn't fly now. some of the things I have heard about the blanding pow camp. whiskey/tea bottles given to the pows. allowed to keep them despite being a weapon.they used them to find a place at night to drink their whiskey. they also put candles in them to help them see at night the moon also reflected the light of them. the local ex-pow said he was able to find his old area then with those still. yup we really treated them badlyView attachment 7031

we have a pic.

well yes but not you. those that say we treated the pows badly. sure we probably had some bad nuts. but shoot they could work, eat outside the camp at blanding. were eating with troops at some mess halls as the blacks felt they had no right to be excluded from the chow hall and yet the enemy could eat there. weird times. that wouldn't fly now. some of the things I have heard about the blanding pow camp. whiskey/tea bottles given to the pows. allowed to keep them despite being a weapon.they used them to find a place at night to drink their whiskey. they also put candles in them to help them see at night the moon also reflected the light of them. the local ex-pow said he was able to find his old area then with those still. yup we really treated them badlyView attachment 7031

we have a pic.

Yup, we certainly did treat them badly! Maybe we gave them some low quality whisky instead of Macallans!

it says William adams media center, class of 1952, GHS, Gifford high school. that is what was once there and parts of it is still used. its a relic from the days of segregration, this building is across from those graves. just north is that water tower and where once there was a k-6 school for the colored. now razed. I went to school there in both buildings.

I have found it and its barn of a home that is just north of the barn and road that isn't on the grid. this is common there is a home to the west that is shown in the topo and has been worked on. while im at it. I want to check something else.

I have found it and its barn of a home that is just north of the barn and road that isn't on the grid. this is common there is a home to the west that is shown in the topo and has been worked on. while im at it. I want to check something else.
I need to make a mistake and drive to that and photo it. I have to go near it already. when I took that was getting out my truck to read a meter across from it.

Back