Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Solve this

Maybe we should wait for Tim to supply us with the right answer. :sad:sad (I'm glad not to have forwarded this kind of question to those bankers interviewrs)

No, no! Claudya deserves the gift... first correct answer and calmly remained with it in spite of all the confusion!

That's only because I can't possibly post as fast as you guys do. Thus my confusion is too slow to show in the forums. :)

I wonder what's in Classik's gift bag. He seems to be of the soccer watching kind, so I suspect his bag will contain canned beer and potatoe chips, most of which will have dissappeared when he's done watching the Champions League.

Yes, he is. Except he'll try to tell you it's a football. I keep telling him that footballs have pointy ends but it hasn't sunk in yet. :lol

American Football. Played with a thing that is not a ball but an egg.
And played not with their feet, but by either tossing that egg with their hands, or by clutching it while running across the field like a caught shoplifter trying to escape with his loot. :D
I wonder how that even deserves the name Football, since there's neither feet, nor a ball involved. It should be renamed into American Handegg. :D

To a foreigner like myself the whole American Football game looks like a colourful excuse for a public brawl anyway (but so does rugby and ice hockey).
So we could also rename it into American Brawl (and Rugby into English Brawl and Ice Hockey into Canadian Brawl), that would be more honest. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for saying this. You deserve a Private Jet and a Presidential handshake. America doesn't have a cool soccer/football record in history (the women teams are better than the men teams - alot better) like Brazil, Argentina, Spain etc... This American Football thing is a big excuse;) That's taekwando they practise.

I wonder how that even deserves the name Football, since there's neither feet, nor a ball involved. It should be renamed into American Handegg. :D
:toofunny OH NO!! Now there's 2 of y'all! I gotta admit though, American Handegg is pretty funny! Good one! :toofunny

It seems to me Classik asks questions that he does not tell us the answer to even when asked.( or maybe its just because I ask) :chin
Not yet. I want you all to attempt the OP again. That is a very simple calculation. :lol

Use your head like old school and just subtract, add, multiply and add instead of trying to figure out a formula like the new school (where you get the problem right for the right formula even if the answer is wrong.)

Just look at the 1st post. It says

9 - 5 + 5 x 0 + 3 = ?

so
9-5 = 4

4+5 = 9

9x 0 = 0 ( anything x 0 is zero, even nothing 20 times or nothing 1 time is still 0)

0 + 3 = 3 ( nothing plus 3 = 3)

3 is the answer

According to standard math conventions, the answer is 7: you have to do the multiplication first, and then you go left-to-right.

Back