Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Tasted Death for every Man !

The ones Jesus died for, He shall bring them to Glory. Heb 2:9-10

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

Now the lost into perdition, He never tasted death for them. They were the goats of mankind !
The "credit card" was on the table, but those eventually damned didn't want to use it.
Salvation is available to everyone.
It is up to us to want salvation in order to eventually be found in the book of life.

I disagree.
Were it "spiritual" hearing there would be no need for anybody to speak it.
"How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?" (Heb 10:14)

You are including the convert's growth in grace and knowledge with the initial presentation of the Lord.
Lets keep the horse in front of the cart.
If one isnt born of God they cant hear spiritually Jn 8:43,47

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Christ is the door of the Sheep, not the goats Jn 10:7

Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
If we arent one of Christs Sheep, we wont and cant believe in Him since He didnt die for us, if not a Sheep. Jesus said of the confirmed unbelievers Jn 10:26
26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
Nobody is the proverbial sheep until they start following the Shepherd.
Gotta' follow to be a follower.

The "credit card" was on the table, but those eventually damned didn't want to use it.
Salvation is available to everyone.
It is up to us to want salvation in order to eventually be found in the book of life.
The ones Christ tasted death for shall be brought to Glory Heb 2:9-10

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory
, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

You dont believe in the power of Christs Death !

Nobody is the proverbial sheep until they start following the Shepherd.
Gotta' follow to be a follower.
False witness, they were Sheep before they follow Jn 10:16

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

He presently had Sheep that had not yet heard His voice, it was yet future, so you bear false witness.

A persons behavior has nothing to do with who Christ tasted death for, because He tasted death for the vilest of sinners. And Christ shall bring them to glory Heb 2:9-10
The behavior I wrote of is of the convert.
Not the unconverted.
No convert is a liar, thief, adulterer, or murderer.
That is how we can tell they are converts !
Jesus died for all, but the unconverted-unbeliever will be damned.
10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
I am glad I got to be reborn from God's seed after I believed in Him, repented of sin, and was baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of my past sins.

If one isnt born of God they cant hear spiritually Jn 8:43,47

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
Rebirth happens after hearing and conversion.

The behavior I wrote of is of the convert.
Not the unconverted.
No convert is a liar, thief, adulterer, or murderer.
That is how we can tell they are converts !
Jesus died for all, but the unconverted-unbeliever will be damned.

I am glad I got to be reborn from God's seed after I believed in Him, repented of sin, and was baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of my past sins.
Again a persons behavior has nothing to do with who Christ died for.

Rebirth happens after hearing and conversion.
Unless a person is born of God they cant hear the word of God spiritually:

The ones Christ tasted death for shall be brought to Glory Heb 2:9-10
He tasted death for every man, but those wishing to follow must follow Him in order to be found in the book of life.
Jesus tasted death for every man.
That doesn't mean every man believes it.
10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory
, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

You dont believe in the power of Christs Death !
I do believe in the power of Christ, so I picked up the "credit card" and used it to be converted.
Thanks be to God !

False witness, they were Sheep before they follow Jn 10:16

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

He presently had Sheep that had not yet heard His voice, it was yet future, so you bear false witness.
That is one way of looking at it.
But God is not limited by time, so He can see everything as if it were happening in His present tense.
Just as no man is a painter until they paint something, no man is a follower until they start following.

He tasted death for every man, but those wishing to follow must follow Him in order to be found in the book of life.
Jesus tasted death for every man.
That doesn't mean every man believes it.

I do believe in the power of Christ, so I picked up the "credit card" and used it to be converted.
Thanks be to God !
He tasted death for every man He brings to Glory Heb 2:9-10

10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory,
to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

If you dont believe that its unbelief !

That is one way of looking at it.
But God is not limited by time, so He can see everything as if it were happening in His present tense.
Just as no man is a painter until they paint something, no man is a follower until they start following.
It proved you in error.

Unless a person is born of God they cant hear the word of God spiritually:

My rebirth happened after I heard and believed.
I had to hear, and believe, in order to get water baptized into Jesus' death and resurrection, from whence I was "raised with Christ to walk in newness of life". (Rom 6:4)

My rebirth happened after I heard and believed.
I had to hear, and believe, in order to get water baptized into Jesus' death and resurrection, from whence I was "raised with Christ to walk in newness of life". (Rom 6:4)
This thread isnt about you. Its about what Christ did, who He tasted death for, and its results. If you want to talk about you and your experiences, please start another thread.

He tasted death for every man He brings to Glory Heb 2:9-10
He tasted death for all who won't come to glory too.
10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory,
to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
If you dont believe that its unbelief !
I believe the scriptures, but your interpretations are suspect.

Back