Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Teach them the beauty of guns

Should Children be allowed to learn to shoot guns under adult supervision?

• yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
There is no beauty in guns.
And you can tell by the poll, mostly only gun lobby people are following this thread...
Seriously? That's how you defend your position? You simply accuse all those who disagree with your ideas as being in some kind of "gun lobby"? Just where did you get this information about which members here are in this "gun lobby"? In fact, what "gun lobby" are you even talking about. None exists on this site that I know of. Are you saying that some group from somewhere else has conspired to invade our forum and promote guns, and those who are following this thread are all part of it?

A nice and shiny nuclear bomb looks good too.
a nice shiny Peterbuilt truck looks fine to and it can kill when operated by humans, we should rid the world of semi trucks, we must blame trucks for human death not the drivers.
images

Seriously? That's how you defend your position? You simply accuse all those who disagree with your ideas as being in some kind of "gun lobby"? Just where did you get this information about which members here are in this "gun lobby"? In fact, what "gun lobby" are you even talking about. None exists on this site that I know of. Are you saying that some group from somewhere else has conspired to invade our forum and promote guns, and those who are following this thread are all part of it?
As far as I'm concerned, when people get together in support of guns, they are in and of themselves a gun lobby.
And to have such a thing on a Christian site and promoted by a moderator goes against the teachings of Jesus and Paul.

And you can't show me one good verse used correctly to say otherwise.

As far as I'm concerned, when people get together in support of guns, they are in and of themselves a gun lobby.
And to have such a thing on a Christian site and promoted by a moderator goes against the teachings of Jesus and Paul.

And you can't show me one good verse used correctly to say otherwise.
There is no "gun lobby" on this site. You can not simply make up your own definition of a word and then use it to accuse others of conspiracy. Your accusation that anyone here is promoting such a thing is false and you will no longer make this accusation without valid proof. There is no teaching of Jesus or Paul that supports false accusations.

The OP of this thread is the question of whether or not children should be allowed to learn about guns under adult supervision. There is nothing wrong with this question, and it is a matter of personal choice.

Why does the world want to disarm the private citizens of the United States?

That's the question we should be asking.

I actually hold a first-degree Black Belt (shodan) in Shotokan karate.
so do I, but no version of Shotokan is alike and even a shori-ryu version of it. I have a rank in ryokokai which is a Shotokan karate art but its been mixed in with aikido,judo and some iado. the founder of this art was a student of the students under funagoshi. he came to them ranked in judo first as karate-do was illegal in japan then.

Christ didnt pull a trigger

a nice shiny Peterbuilt truck looks fine to and it can kill when operated by humans, we should rid the world of semi trucks, we must blame trucks for human death not the drivers.
images
What is the promary purpose for using guns? Squirrel shooting?

He didn't use a computer. God and Christ are one in the same.... God used David's stones. A jawbone of a donkey... The Red sea... Tumbling walls ... earthquakes... swords... fire and brimstone.... and some others

I'm the least confrontational person I know, but I'd still want to be able to effectively defend myself in the case of being bodily attacked. That's just how I feel about it, though.

Back