Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The 2nd Coming

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

YeshuaGlory

Be very careful how this idea is being shared/taught.
There is no such thing as Yeshua coming on a Cloud, and floating through the air , riding on top this cloud,

** Hey Jesus its really you, wow,, you came back just as you said, riding atop a cloud,,, hey can you come and visit ourr church , we meet on sunday 10am, but you can come early if you want,,,see you then..**
This is a type of imagery the evangelists want their group to envision. as if its set in stone.
The truth is The 2nd coming has been going on for quite some time,
WEll since Yeshua went to His Father.
Every ntime Yeshua sends a out pouring = Yet another comming
These out pourings happen every 60 yrs since the bk of Acts.
1906 Azusa Street, Jesus Movement 1970;s and now as we approach yet another **2nd Coming** of Yeshua
Those who miss out receiving the spirit this outpouring will have to wait another 60 yrs.
Now that will be a time of great great tribulation the next 60 yrs.
Just look at the things Trump said past few days, and countless worship him. These things were spoken by the prophets, so we know with Israel in its last final battles, this is no time to hold ideas that are contrary to God's Kingdom.
The Rapture has been a ongoing process on 2000 yrs now. Look at Enoch, Raptured.. many followers of Yeshua were murdered Now I l know Yeshua saved them in some way from their final moments = raptured.
So get rid of this false idea of &&pre trib/mid/post rapture** Thats all from the great antichrist John Darby.
2nd coming is NOT a one time /one day event like a Hollywood movie script,
Rapture can happen anytime to anyone. Its not a **trib event*. The trib is what we all have to go through NOW,,and will intensify as the years roll on.
all souls will go through a trib one way or another at different times.
But we know of course there is a 3.5 yr intense trib the few remaining jews in Jeruslaem who escape into the desert caves when the gentiles invade and destroy Jerusalem. This is their great trib.
a remnant of a remnant will hold out, til Yeshua annihilates the gentile armies surround Jerusalem.
Now starts a longggggg recover of the few remnant survivors.
at that time the USA will be hardly noted as a nation.
In fact the great EQ that destroys Jerusalem will be same EQ that destroys every US city = No Washington DC. all US cities just piles of bricks.
So 2nd coming as the evangelicals believe, is all Hollywood fantasy
Rapture, not premidpost trib. Thats Darby's nonsense, antichrist stuff.
It could and will happen to many souls over the course of the next 100 yrs.
Stay far away from **eschatology**

Last edited by a moderator:
Please share the scripture that supports your thoughts on 60 years .

Now I will conced the Holy Ghost Revivals that shook the land in the northeast and in Kentucy may not have been **authentic* Out pourings, Those Tent/out door gatherings were fanatics and emotive women. I do not believe they were as say Bk of Acts or The Anabaptist 16th C, NOW that was an outpouring , Sons of God..but alas most were murdered by the gentiles.
Now the one in 1749ish did in fact have testimony of speaking in tongues = Proof of a real out pouring
Azusa st 1906, died out shortly after
late 1960;s start, died out early 1980's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Awakening

Now I will conced the Holy Ghost Revivals that shook the land in the northeast and in Kentucy may not have been **authentic* Out pourings, Those Tent/out door gatherings were fanatics and emotive women. I do not believe they were as say Bk of Acts or The Anabaptist 16th C, NOW that was a Out Pouring , Sons of God..but alas most were murdered by the gentiles.
Now the one in 1749ish did in fact have testimony of speaking in tongues = Proof of a real out pouring
Azusa st 1906, died out shortly after
late 1960;s start, died out early 1980's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Awakening
Scripture support of the 60 years without the Holy Spirit blessing people ?

Many will miss it
and it will not become as in the 1970's
God is going to do something different this time. AS the 70's outpouring was a complete failure. = No fruits.
You will see copy cats, fakes, frauds say **ohhh we have revival too just like you guys***
Jealousy, some will be snakeoiled by sham preachers/pastors looking for crowds to get tithes, The bible speaks of this.
People can be so easily scamed now a days.
Credulous on the false, incredulous on the truth.
Those of the spirit will be called frauds by the antichrist groups/The Religious
**Dont believe every false lying spirit** so the antichrist will say to us.
I have a good intuition now I am up in age.

Scripture support of the 60 years without the Holy Spirit blessing people ?
No, you misunderstand.
Take the bk of acts, there were times of mighty out pourings,, then it simmered down, Same with every out pouring, all during each 60 yrs there are sporadic awakenings in INDIVIDUALS, Not a group.
The ASbury thingy was a attempt to FORCE the spirit to pour out the graces, the gifts,as we all know now it died out 1 week alter,,, never to be heard from again. = 100% man made thing
God saw this and now for their impudence, God might skip over that group.
We should be expecting, but not as if we can FORCE God's spirit to pour out his graces.
God came to me without any group. He called me as a individual Then I went to a group and had the Baptism, w/o any knowledge of what was taking place.
Some afterward said..**how did that happen, you need a 6 week training course to receive**
It was POWERFUL
Started from my gut deep inside and rushed up, and started speaking in tongues.

Many will miss it
I hate to say this; but wikipedia is not the best source of some information. The revivals of the past had nothing to do with what Christ was up to; and what the Second Coming is about.

I do have a question on this subject. The Bible says Christ will come as a thief in the night; but then it also says he will come floating down on a cloud. To me there is a big difference between "sneaking" and floating in the air?

I hate to say this; but wikipedia is not the best source of some information. The revivals of the past had nothing to do with what Christ was up to; and what the Second Coming is about.

I do have a question on this subject. The Bible says Christ will come as a thief in the night; but then it also says he will come floating down on a cloud. To me there is a big difference between "sneaking" and floating in the air?

Theif in the Night I take refers to those who God is speaking to,,and time after time disregard His Calling and or they should know at the age they are in, maybe past 50 yrs of age, not to do certain things,, so over confidence leads them into accidents which God did not save them, = Theif in the Night

No , this is what you said .

Just because you miss the Holy Spirit at your 60 year time slot does not mean the Holy Spirit goes into hibernation .
Well thanks for the correction, But what I am attempting to express, is the fact we live in very dangetrous times, Much worse that we had it in the 70;s., So what I am trying to exprewss is that this outm pouring is critical and those for whatever reason who doubt, or delay, in the eraly season of the OP,, may jeoparadize receiving the gifts, I am not at all saying no one can receive the Baptism at any time. Its possible.
= Yeshua Fruitful in SEASON and Out of Season. The 2028 will be the start of a NEW Season.
Get ready
Hope I am more clear

MOD NOTE , STAY ON THE TRACK WITH THE OP OR BE THREAD BANNED .
POSTS WERE DELETED THAT STRAYED FAR AWAY .

YeshuaGlory

This is what Matthew, Luke, Paul and John wrote about the second coming of Christ coming in the clouds. Are you going to dispute their writings as there is no Hollywood found in that which has already been written?

Pretrib Rapture needs to be another thread as it gets to confusing making two topics out of one topic, but will say I do not agree with those teachings.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Luke 21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

Acts 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
Acts 1:10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
Acts 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

1Thess 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Thess 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Be very careful how this idea is being shared/taught.
There is no such thing as Yeshua comming sitting ona Cloud, and floating through the air , riding on top this cloud,

** Hey Jesus its really you, wow,, you came back just as you said, riding atop a cloud,,, hey can you come and visit ourr church , we meet on sunday 10am, but you can come early if you want,,,see you then..**
This is a type of imagery the evangelists want their group to envision. as if its set in stone.
The truth is The 2nd Comming has been going on for quite some time,
WEll since Yeshua went to His Father.
Every ntime Yeshua sends a out pouring = Yet another comming
These out pourings happen every 60 yrs since the bk of Acts.
1906 Azusa Street, Jesus Movement 1970;s and now as we approach yet another **2nd Comming** of Yeshua
Those who miss out receiving the spirit this outpouring will have to wait another 60 yrs.
Now that will be a time of great great tribulation the next 60 yrs.
Just look at the things Trump said past few days, and countless worship him. These things were spoken by the prophets, so we know with Israel in its last final battles, this is no time to hold ideas that are contrary to God's Kingdom.
The Rapture has been a ongoing process on 2000 yrs now. Look at Enoch, Raptured.. many gfollowers of Yeshua were murdered Now I l know Yeshua saved them in some way from their final moments = raptured.
So get rid of this false idea of &&pre trib/mid/post rapture** Thats all from the great antichrist John Darby.
2nd Comming is NOT a one time /one day event like a Hollywood movie script,
Rapture can happen anytime to anyone. Its not a **trib event*. The trib is what we all have to go through NOW,,and will intensify as the years roll on.
all souls will go through a trib one way or another at different times.
But we know of course there is a 3.5 yr intense trib the few remaining jews in Jeruslaem who escape into the desert caves when the gentiles invade and destroy Jerusalem. This is their great trib.
a remnant of a remnant will hold out, til Yeshua annihilates the gentile armies surround Jerusalem.
Now starts a longggggg recover of the few remnant survivors.
at that time the USA will be hardly noted as a nation.
In fact the great EQ that destroys Jerusalem will be same EQ that destroys every US city = No Washington DC. all US cities just piles of bricks.
So 2nd Comming as the evangelicals believe, is all Hollywood fantasy
Rapture, not premidpost trib. Thats Darby's nonsense, antichrist stuff.
It could and will happen to many souls over the course of the next 100 yrs.
Stay far away from **eschatology**

Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.” Acts 1:9-11

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Matthew 24:29-31

Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.” Acts 1:9-11

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Matthew 24:29-31
OK so Yeshua will come exactly as He left up on a cloud., What dexcatly is your point?
So it will happen
What does this have to do w us living right now, in this epoch???
I'm confused.
There are a million things that will take place over the next 100 , 500, 1000, 1500 yrs.
But should be so concern what takes place in 100 yrs??
Lets focus whats actually now in our epoch..
Kinda brings up the old cliche
Get your(not you personally,) out the clouds...
When Yeshua does come back on a cloud we will not be on earth.
Thinking of events that will happen in some way, long from this epoch, diverts attention from our current epoch.
What does Yeshua advise us about thinking too far ahead. Things only God has the answer. Sure I would LOVE seeing The Vatican *The Great Whore) destroyed by a EQ in my life,,,,,
Yeshua comes ona cloud. and???
Much more important is hearing Yeshua's voice now in our epoch
Yeshua's comming ona cliud has never in my 40 yrs bible study , never ever made much interest for me. Never gave that image any thoughts.
Now His Holy Judgements unfolding now, this interests me alot

Look I'm guess some of you here are of the idea **Jesus is coming SOON** eschatology.
Back in the 70's this same line was floated out there by different pastors and church men, Maybe Hal LIndsey has it in his bks, 700 Club, in fact the entire evangelical world was confident this Cloud appearance was really really soon, and **better get on the band wagon or you will miss the rapture**
as we can see 40 yrs later, we have not been raptured. The ones who hung on to this idea, all have hangups. /Issues.
Stay focused on the Living Word now, Yeshua wants us to live in this epoch.
Its more my desire and interest that Yeshua speaks to me now, vs seeing Yeshua coming ona cloud of glory sometime in the future.
Just thought I;'d pass that along,
Beware of end times eschatoloy,
I';m seen the fall out this type of ideas have caused.

That we as Christian’s should find our instruction from the scriptures.
Absoluetly not true
That my friend is a false doctrine
Sure we need the greek,
Amen to that.
But the meanings will not ever NEVER eteranlly (and you guys know I do not believe the afterlife is eternal, forever and ever) However in this case, forever and ever applies.
The scriptures = Bk of REv, will not ever never never just magically open up to whoever.
Only God can reveal the hidden meanings,
which is why all the YT vids I've seen over the past 15+ yrs havre been all garbage trash.
I know the meanings,
Had to be patient, but God has shown me the meanings and now is showing me the epochs in the future when these events will unfold.
1) The meanings
2) the time scale = epochs.

I know the 1st pretty good as much as i need to know now.
The 2nd, is finally finally coming to fruition,, but seeking more understandings of the unfolding /times of these events
The Bk of Rev is NOT a Hollywood movie script.
Sure glad I never watched many movies in my life.
Seems every verse I bring up **Yeshua will come but not as you think , imagine** Then you guys quote Yeshua comming on a cloud, **I will return exactly as you see me leave on a cloud of glory**
which seems to prove me wrong.
For nearly every scripture, i can find another or 2 or 3 that seems to contradict.
This is called
THe Paradoxes.
And you guys know exactly what I am talking about, Youve come across the countless paradoxes.
God intends this on purpose.
I know most of the symbols in Revelation.
I am not at all trying to be puffy nor arrogant. Do not misunderstand me.
I just have a bit of the prophet fever, The Zeal Of THe lord as it is called ,, it is in my blood.
I am not at all angry.
Its the Zeal of the Lord that makes me express in this manner.
Please understand

For nearly every scripture, i can find another or 2 or 3 that seems to contradict.
I do have a couple threads in the "unorthodox Christian belief's" that you might find interesting, one on the holy Bible and another on the origin of mankind.

It was never God's intention to confuse any of us; that is something that man did. I cannot provide "proof" in the Scriptures themselves; but the truth is here.

Back