Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The 2nd Coming

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
WE use to think like this back in the 70's , we can all thank Darby Hal LIndsey as feeding this stuff.
I can see my understandings are not received around here. I am tired of trying toi explain.
Wish I could have ,,, that my seeds would have taken root, instead I get too much objections.
Yeshua knows I tried.
I said it is a physical Cloud comming event, But when? Not in your life thats for sure
ANDDDD Futhermore His Comming is NOWWW Not future.
What do you think,, in fact what is the greek title to Rev
Proof see below that Yeshuas JUdgekents (= Protesantism's 2nd Cloud appearnce)is a one day event but the real true meaning is THE UNVEILING OF YESHUA CHRISTOS.
That is the title of JOhn's bk.
= 2nd comming.
Thus get rid of protestantisms 2nd comming kooky image. That cloud event is deception

https://biblehub.com/text/revelation/1-1.htm
That is your personal interpretation.

Because you say it is truth, does not make it truth.

That is your personal interpretation.

Because you say it is truth, does not make it truth.
Thats why I do not have much interest sticking around, here.
Commenst just like yours,
Thats so cliche. so of the world.
I came here, one reason of many waas for research, I can read my bk collection, but one must go out into the world for forenics.
I pretty much got allI want here.
I even gave your posta LIKE
bc you are of help in my researches.

I came here, one reason of many waas for research, I can read my bk collection, but one must go out into the world for forenics.
What is your research about?

Why can you not give references for your research? That way we could better discuss with you.

WE use to think like this back in the 70's , we can all thank Darby Hal LIndsey as feeding this stuff.
I can see my understandings are not received around here. I am tired of trying toi explain.
Wish I could have ,,, that my seeds would have taken root, instead I get too much objections.
Yeshua knows I tried.
I said it is a physical Cloud comming event, But when? Not in your life thats for sure
ANDDDD Futhermore His Coming is NOWWW Not future.
What do you think,, in fact what is the greek title to Rev
Proof see below that Yeshuas JUdgekents (= Protesantism's 2nd Cloud appearnce)is a one day event but the real true meaning is THE UNVEILING OF YESHUA CHRISTOS.
That is the title of JOhn's bk.
= 2nd coming.
Thus get rid of protestantisms 2nd coming kooky image. That cloud event is deception

https://biblehub.com/text/revelation/1-1.htm
What nonsense. The Book of Revelation is the Second Coming? Is that what you're trying to say in your incoherent rant?

We are not in the Sabbath millennial. The whole world needs to be given the Gospel before the Second Coming. That hasn't happened yet.

The second coming is scheduled on the day of atonement, which is the first day of a jubilee year. The name "jubilee" derived from the word "Yubal", which means trumpet, and please notice that everytime the second coming is mentioned, there's always a loud sounding of a trumpet, that's a direct reference of the Jubilee. However, no one knows the day or the hour because this day cannot be converted to a specific date on the Gregorian calendar, we can get an estimate, but there's no way to know for sure which year is a jubilee year and which day is the day of atonement.

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me,
Because the Lord has anointed Me
To preach good tidings to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives,
And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;
To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,

And the day of vengeance of our God; (Is. 61:1-2)

And you shall count seven sabbaths of years for yourself, seven times seven years; and the time of the seven sabbaths of years shall be to you forty-nine years. Then you shall cause the trumpet of the Jubilee to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month; on the Day of Atonement you shall make the trumpet to sound throughout all your land. And you shall consecrate the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a Jubilee for you; and each of you shall return to his possession, and each of you shall return to his family. That fiftieth year shall be a Jubilee to you; in it you shall neither sow nor reap what grows of its own accord, nor gather the grapes of your untended vine. For it is the Jubilee; it shall be holy to you; you shall eat its produce from the field. (Lev. 25:8-12)

The testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His.
Mat.5:5 -Blessed are the meek:for they shall inherit the earth.
Re.5:10 -And hast made us unto our GOD kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
John 17:15 - I pray not that thou should take them out of the world, but that thou should keep them from the evil.

John 17: 16&11- 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

Jo.17:6-8 & 18
6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy Word.
7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.
8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
24 Father,I will that they also, whom thou has given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou has given me: for thou loved me before the foundation of the world. 15 I pray not that thou should take them out of the world, but that thou should keep them from the evil.

Revelation 11:15-19

15 ...The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
18 And the NATIONS were angry(WILL BE), and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead,that they should be judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

19 And the temple of GOD opened in heaven..
. (The Temple of GOD now is the true Church of the Lord, the body of Christ-John 2:19 combined with Hosea 6:2 and 2 Corinthians 6:16, that SAY: --> for ye are the Temple of the living GOD; as GOD hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their GOD, and they shall be my people.) - Hallelujaaa!!! -

----------

What my Lord JESUS said is that ' they which shall be accounted WORTHY to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels (Example: Genesis 19:1-4. Take a look); and are the children of GOD, being the children of the resurrection.
And Paul Apostle revealed: Philippians 3:20-21
20 For our conversation is in heaven(heaven? Ephesians 1:3-8. Take a look. Are you in heaven or not? Or you don't know?); from whence also WE LOOK for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall CHANGE OUR VILE BOVY
(this is not a magic, this is a process, it is(will be) worked) that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the WORKING whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto Himself.

And Paul said more: 1 Corinthians 15:24-27 and 51-55:
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the Kingdom to GOD(Revelation 11:15-18), even the Father; when he shall have PUT DOWN ALL RULE AND ALL AUTHORITY and POWER.
25 For JESUS must reign, till He hath put all enemies under His feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a MYSTERY; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all BE CHANGED, (not by magic, but by a process)
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye (in the last seven years of this world of Devil- Revelation 11:15 and 18.Take a look)
, at the last Trump (1Thessalonians 4:16 combined with Daniel 12:1-3.Take a look): for the Trumpet shall sound (Revelation 11:15) and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. (not by magic, but a process)

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

OK so Yeshua will come exactly as He left up on a cloud., What dexcatly is your point?
So it will happen
What does this have to do w us living right now, in this epoch???
I'm confused.

He is returning soon.

The world is already waging war against Christians.

Hold fast to the confession of your faith, which is Jesus Christ is LORD.

Those who endure to the end will be saved.

• Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.

And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.
“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
Matthew 24:4-13

JLB

Absoluetly not true
That my friend is a false doctrine

So you believe that finding instruction from the scriptures is false doctrine?

Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 2 John 9

JLB

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 1 Thessalonians 4:15

The Resurrection and “Rapture” occurs at His coming;
The Second Coming.

JLB

So you believe that finding instruction from the scriptures is false doctrine?

Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 2 John 9

JLB
The discilpes walked with Yeshua for 3 yrs and could hardly understand what He was saying. Now if they lacked understrandings with Yeshua right there,,, how much more do you think we ,,after 2000 yrs of religion are at a loss of what Yeshua was trying to express.
Paul understood, yet again Paul is not understood today.
Only God can open the scriptures, Otherwise they are locked , and only God has the keys.
Scriptures are not self evident. What you see in english is not the true bible. Only part true = not the whole truth = easily led astray.
Only God can open the meanings that are hidden.
Reading literally will only make you believe you know, when in fact you are missing the hidden.

Last edited by a moderator:
The discilpes walked with Yeshua for 3 yrs and could hardly understand what He was saying. Now if they lacked understrandings with Yeshua right there,,, how much more do you think we ,,after 2000 yrs of religion are at a loss of what Yeshua was trying to express.
Only God can open the scriptures, Otherwise they are locked , and only God has the keys.
Scriptures are not self evident. What you see in english is not the true bible. Only part true = not the whole truth = easily led astray.
Only God can open the meanings that are hidden. Am I clear, Stop the fundamentalist approah, You know those sects are all splintered into countless cults.
Reading literally will only make you believe you know, when in fact you are missing the hidden.
I deplore fundamentalism. The Orthodoix are the heretics.
John 14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

2Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
2Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

When the disciples followed Jesus there was much they did not understand until the day of Pentecost when they became indwelled with the Holy, like all that are Christ own through the Spiritual rebirth, then their (our) Spiritual eyes and ears were opened to all truths as we are led by the Spirit, not man.

If one is allowing the Holy Spirit to teach them, John 14:26, one would know the word of God is truth and that no one is ever given a private interpretation as you claim to be receiving. Now I know why you never give scripture because you call the Bible a non-truth book to not be trusted.

2Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2Timothy 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Only God can open the meanings that are hidden. Am I clear, Stop the fundamentalist approah, You know those sects are all splintered into countless cults.
I deplore fundamentalism. The Orthodoix are the heretics.

We have the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth now.

At the time Jesus was teaching them the Holy Spirit had not yet been poured out.

“If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you. John 14:15-18

• and will be in you.

Now today we have the Spirit in us to teach us all things.

But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him. 1 John 2:27

JLB

Only God can open the meanings that are hidden.
I'd be interested to know what you think Christians get wrong.

The English does change the meaning of some verses.
I can attest to that.

But do you think the translation is so bad that we don't even have a hint of what the good news is?
Are you interested only in end times?

Do you believe there will be a rapture or not?

It would be nice if you made your views known.

Be very careful how this idea is being shared/taught.
There is no such thing as Yeshua coming on a Cloud, and floating through the air , riding on top this cloud,

** Hey Jesus its really you, wow,, you came back just as you said, riding atop a cloud,,, hey can you come and visit ourr church , we meet on sunday 10am, but you can come early if you want,,,see you then..**
This is a type of imagery the evangelists want their group to envision. as if its set in stone.
The truth is The 2nd coming has been going on for quite some time,
WEll since Yeshua went to His Father.
Every ntime Yeshua sends a out pouring = Yet another comming
These out pourings happen every 60 yrs since the bk of Acts.
1906 Azusa Street, Jesus Movement 1970;s and now as we approach yet another **2nd Coming** of Yeshua
Those who miss out receiving the spirit this outpouring will have to wait another 60 yrs.
Now that will be a time of great great tribulation the next 60 yrs.
Just look at the things Trump said past few days, and countless worship him. These things were spoken by the prophets, so we know with Israel in its last final battles, this is no time to hold ideas that are contrary to God's Kingdom.
The Rapture has been a ongoing process on 2000 yrs now. Look at Enoch, Raptured.. many followers of Yeshua were murdered Now I l know Yeshua saved them in some way from their final moments = raptured.
So get rid of this false idea of &&pre trib/mid/post rapture** Thats all from the great antichrist John Darby.
2nd coming is NOT a one time /one day event like a Hollywood movie script,
Rapture can happen anytime to anyone. Its not a **trib event*. The trib is what we all have to go through NOW,,and will intensify as the years roll on.
all souls will go through a trib one way or another at different times.
But we know of course there is a 3.5 yr intense trib the few remaining jews in Jeruslaem who escape into the desert caves when the gentiles invade and destroy Jerusalem. This is their great trib.
a remnant of a remnant will hold out, til Yeshua annihilates the gentile armies surround Jerusalem.
Now starts a longggggg recover of the few remnant survivors.
at that time the USA will be hardly noted as a nation.
In fact the great EQ that destroys Jerusalem will be same EQ that destroys every US city = No Washington DC. all US cities just piles of bricks.
So 2nd coming as the evangelicals believe, is all Hollywood fantasy
Rapture, not premidpost trib. Thats Darby's nonsense, antichrist stuff.
It could and will happen to many souls over the course of the next 100 yrs.
Stay far away from **eschatology**
I will believe what scripture says.
  1. Matthew 24:30
    And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

2. Matthew 26:64
    Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

3. Mark 13:26
    And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

4. Mark 14:62 Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

I will believe what scripture says.
  1. Matthew 24:30
    And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

2. Matthew 26:64
    Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

3. Mark 13:26
    And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

4. Mark 14:62 Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
What does COMING IN THE CLOUDS mean to you?

What does COMING IN THE CLOUDS mean to you?
I believe Jesus meant shrouded, where unbelievers couldn't see Him directly, but by seeing His Spirit working in the lives of those He's changing.
When unbelievers see the change for the better in a person and are told the change is due to following Jesus, people listening may want to know more about our Lord.

Pursue peace with all people and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord: Heb.12:14NKJV

Back