Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The coming Four Blood Moons.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I can't find where there is any such term "lunar tetrad" tetrad just means a 'group of four'. I've seen some sites that are saying tetrads, are 4 blood moons with a partial in-between?
I can't find this on the NASA site or the site I gave of charts developed by a NASA scientist?

There were 4 blood moons in 2003-2004 and more usually spaced about 18 yrs apart although a few are around 10, like this next one.

I'm not understanding this lunar tetrad thing.

Tetrad # 1
162-163 AD
634 years later is

Tetrad #2
795-796 AD
48 years later is

Tetrad #3
842-843 AD
19 years later is

Tetrad #4
860-861 AD
634 years later is:

Tetrad #5
1493-94
457 years later is

Tetrad #6
1949-1950
19 years later is

Tetrad #7
1967-1968
48 years later is

Tetrad #8
2014-2015

19 and 48 are both used twice as well as 634.

1948 is certainly a significant year in that Israel became a nation again. 634 perhaps might be the rise of Islam?

I saw it on a Bible Prophecy website and it noted the time periods between the tetrads. Not saying this means anything. Could just be random numbers.

Sites like that which focus on numbers is a very good way to confuse yourself.

Tetrad # 1
162-163 AD
634 years later is

Tetrad #2
795-796 AD
48 years later is

Tetrad #3
842-843 AD
19 years later is

Tetrad #4
860-861 AD
634 years later is:

Tetrad #5
1493-94
457 years later is

Tetrad #6
1949-1950
19 years later is

Tetrad #7
1967-1968
48 years later is

Tetrad #8
2014-2015

19 and 48 are both used twice as well as 634.

1948 is certainly a significant year in that Israel became a nation again. 634 perhaps might be the rise of Islam?

I saw it on a Bible Prophecy website and it noted the time periods between the tetrads. Not saying this means anything. Could just be random numbers.

Sites like that which focus on numbers is a very good way to confuse yourself.
Numbers are used throughout bible prophesy if you are studying the bible. There are keys to bible numbers.

Imho I believe that the "Four Blood Moons" could trigger the bible phophesy of the vision God gave Ezekiel in the "Valley of Dry Bones" just prior to the "Rapture". It would be the same miracle that took place before Jesus ascended to heaven.
52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and[e] went into the holy city and appeared to many people. Matthew 27:52-53 NIV

Ezekiel 37:1-14 NLT / The Valley of Dry Bones

37 The Lord took hold of me, and I was carried away by the Spirit of the Lord to a valley filled with bones. 2 He led me all around among the bones that covered the valley floor. They were scattered everywhere across the ground and were completely dried out. 3 Then he asked me, “Son of man, can these bones become living people again?”
“O Sovereign Lord,” I replied, “you alone know the answer to that.”
4 Then he said to me, “Speak a prophetic message to these bones and say, ‘Dry bones, listen to the word of the Lord! 5 This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Look! I am going to put breath into you and make you live again! 6 I will put flesh and muscles on you and cover you with skin. I will put breath into you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’”
7 So I spoke this message, just as he told me. Suddenly as I spoke, there was a rattling noise all across the valley. The bones of each body came together and attached themselves as complete skeletons. 8 Then as I watched, muscles and flesh formed over the bones. Then skin formed to cover their bodies, but they still had no breath in them.
9 Then he said to me, “Speak a prophetic message to the winds, son of man. Speak a prophetic message and say, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Come, O breath, from the four winds! Breathe into these dead bodies so they may live again.’”
10 So I spoke the message as he commanded me, and breath came into their bodies. They all came to life and stood up on their feet—a great army.
11 Then he said to me, “Son of man, these bones represent the people of Israel. They are saying, ‘We have become old, dry bones—all hope is gone. Our nation is finished.’ 12 Therefore, prophesy to them and say, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: O my people, I will open your graves of exile and cause you to rise again. Then I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13 When this happens, O my people, you will know that I am the Lord. 14 I will put my Spirit in you, and you will live again and return home to your own land. Then you will know that I, the Lord, have spoken, and I have done what I said. Yes, the Lord has spoken!’”

Joel 2:31 NIV - The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. Coming full circle...the Rapture of the church is imminent. In the Bible the number 8, which comes after the number (7) which signifies completeness, symbolizes a new beginning, or a new order of things, a new creation, a new birth, and the resurrection to eternal life.
Jesus said, "So when all these things begin to happen, stand and look up, for your salvation is near!" Luke 21:28 NIV

And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, Genesis 1:14 NIV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-g3ZI9PvcHI

Joel 2:31 NIV - The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. Coming full circle...the Rapture of the church is imminent. In the Bible the number 8, which comes after the number (7) which signifies completeness, symbolizes a new beginning, or a new order of things, a new creation, a new birth, and the resurrection to eternal life.
Jesus said, "So when all these things begin to happen, stand and look up, for your salvation is near!" Luke 21:28 NIV

And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, Genesis 1:14 NIV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-g3ZI9PvcHI
John Hagee, to his credit, is quite a supporter of Israel, and is one "mainstream" evangelist to have begun to embrace the Feasts of the Lord. The word signs was one of the first words I learned about in Hebrew.

Signs = #1.1 Scriptures forאוֹת(Htr. ’ot) meaning 'sign' Strong's 226

This can also mean miraculous sign, signal, appearing. Look at the word אוֹת

א (Aleph) is the first word of the Hebrew alphabet. It originates from the ancient pictograph of an ox head - representing strength and power from the work performed by the animal. This pictograph also represents a chief or other leader. When two oxen are yoked together for pulling a wagon or plow, one is the older and more experienced one who leads the other. Within the clan, tribe or family the chief or father is seen as the elder who is yoked to the others as the leader and teacher. http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/3_al.html

וֹ (Vav) The original pictograph used in the Early Semitic script is a , a picture of a tent peg. The tent pegs were made of wood and may have been Y-shaped to prevent the rope from slipping off. http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/3_waw.html

ת(Hey) The original pictograph for this letter is , a man standing with his arms raised out. The Modern Hebrew and original name for this letter is “hey”. The Hebrew word “hey” means “behold”, as when looking at a great sight. This word can also mean “breath” or “sigh” as one does when looking at a great sight. The meaning of the letter is behold, look, breath, sigh and reveal or revelation from the idea of revealing a great sight by pointing it out. http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/3_hey.html

The 3 pictographs together and you have the leader nailed with his arms raised out. Sound familiar? I believe, this may have been one of the teachings Jesus gave to "open their minds" in Luke 24:44-46

Last edited by a moderator:
Countdown to the red blood moons: (1) April 15, 2014 Passover blood red moon (2) October 8, 2014 Sukkot blood red moon (3) April 4, 2015 Passover blood red moon (4) September 28, 2015 Sukkot blood red moon.

Zionism isn't even biblical. The whole idea behind it was formed out of misinterpretation of a single verse.

Indeed, nor is there any such notion in the Bible that the disobedient "Jews" are to EVER be included as true citizens of Israel.

Israel is: King Jesus and His OBEDIENT JEWISH followers, with Gentiles grafted in.

Israel is NOT: A Multi Ethnic 20-21st Century Secular Democracy, Christ Rejectors of ANY stripe, Russian Khazars, Indian Converts, African Talmudists, etc...

View attachment 3591

Which "Jew" above has DNA that is "chosen by God"?

Are they ALL the "chosen Race"?

Tetrad # 1
162-163 AD
634 years later is

Tetrad #2
795-796 AD
48 years later is

Tetrad #3
842-843 AD
19 years later is

Tetrad #4
860-861 AD
634 years later is:

Tetrad #5
1493-94
457 years later is

Tetrad #6
1949-1950
19 years later is

Tetrad #7
1967-1968
48 years later is

Tetrad #8
2014-2015
48 years later is

19 and 634 are both used twice.

48 is used three times. God raised Jesus from the dead in three days

In the Bible the number 8, which comes after the number (7) which signifies completeness, symbolizes a new beginning, or a new order of things, a new creation, a new birth, and the resurrection to eternal life.

Will our Father God give the order for Jesus to bring (rapture) us home between now and the completeness of the 8th blood moon?

Last edited:
Tetrad # 1
162-163 AD
634 years later is

Tetrad #2
795-796 AD
48 years later is

Tetrad #3
842-843 AD
19 years later is

Tetrad #4
860-861 AD
634 years later is:

Tetrad #5
1493-94
457 years later is

Tetrad #6
1949-1950
19 years later is

Tetrad #7
1967-1968
48 years later is

Tetrad #8
2014-2015
48 years later is

19 and 634 are both used twice.

48 is used three times. God raised Jesus from the dead in three days

In the Bible the number 8, which comes after the number (7) which signifies completeness, symbolizes a new beginning, or a new order of things, a new creation, a new birth, and the resurrection to eternal life.

Will our Father God give the order for Jesus to bring (rapture) us home between now and the completeness of the 8th blood moon?

Well, unless God decided to create the lunar cycle such that it's numbers meant something else in prophecy, just to let you know, 19 years is a very common lunar cycle, and multiples thereof. In other words, these numbers do not work out by accident or coincidence, so by themselves do not impress me much. You may want to read up on this interesting lunar and solar cycle, and something called Saros cycles used by ancient man to predict eclipses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saros_(astronomy)

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

So if this is true, when were the first five seals opened? And wouldn't that be beyond the pre-trib rapture time?

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

So if this is true, when were the first five seals opened? And wouldn't that be beyond the pre-trib rapture time?
Grace and peace to you Deborah 13,

The seals will happen during tribulations. On 4-15-2014 Joel 2:31 will happen on the day of passover.

Passover:
Begins sunset of Monday, April 14, 2014
Ends nightfall of Tuesday, April 22, 2014

(1) April 14, 2014 Passover begins sunset
(2) April 15, 2014 Passover blood red moon
(3) April 16, 2014 1 Thessalonians 4:16 ?
(4) April 17, 2014 1 Thessalonians 4:17 ?

The Number 4 represents creation, which marks God’s creative works. It is the signature of the world.
The material creation was finished on the 4th day — with the sun, moon and stars ordained for 4 things:
  • Signs
  • Seasons
  • Days
  • Years
The 4th commandment, which is "Remember the Sabbath to keep it holy," was given to man at creation.
There are 4 gospel accounts of Jesus’ life and ministry, each one of which emphasizes a different aspect of Jesus' ministry and sacrifice:
  • Matthew: Jesus as the Son of David and King
  • Mark: Jesus as the Suffering Servant
  • Luke: Jesus as the Perfect Man
  • John: Jesus as the Only Begotten Son of God.

Passover:
Begins sunset of Monday, April 14, 2014
Ends nightfall of Tuesday, April 22, 2014

(1) April 14, 2014 Passover begins sunset
(2) April 15, 2014 Passover blood red moon
(3) April 16, 2014 1 Thessalonians 4:16 ?
(4) April 17, 2014 1 Thessalonians 4:17 ?

The Number 4 represents creation, which marks God’s creative works. It is the signature of the world.
The material creation was finished on the 4th day — with the sun, moon and stars ordained for 4 things:
  • Signs
  • Seasons
  • Days
  • Years
The 4th commandment, which is "Remember the Sabbath to keep it holy," was given to man at creation.
There are 4 gospel accounts of Jesus’ life and ministry, each one of which emphasizes a different aspect of Jesus' ministry and sacrifice:
  • Matthew: Jesus as the Son of David and King
  • Mark: Jesus as the Suffering Servant
  • Luke: Jesus as the Perfect Man
  • John: Jesus as the Only Begotten Son of God.
If you are implying rapture doctrine on April 16 and 17th, I don't think so. The Second Coming (as I believe that’s when it occurs) is associated with the feast of Trumpets that normally takes place at new moon in September or October. See Revelation 12:1. I love your mention of the 4th commandment and the 4 gospels is on the "mark" however. No pun intended. :lol

When i saw this i remembered hearing about it a couple of years ago here's the article..

The pastor in the article below says the string of 4 blood red moons on Holy Days in 2014-2015 are the last for this century.

The two previous string of 4 blood red moons on Holy Days happened at very significant times: the rebirth of Israel, and the retaking of the Temple Mount in the 6 day war in 1967. This next string of 4 blood red moons on Holy Days in 2014-2015, no doubt has similar highly significant prophetic importance.

Rev 6:12 says the blood red moons and darkening of the sun happens before the Day of the Lord.

So.....if I am connecting the dots correctly, the rapture of the church would have to happen prior to this time (Rev 4), and the 7 year treaty with Israel has already begun, and the last 7 years for "Daniel's People" has begun, because the seals have begun to be broken?

I wish I hope.

See relevant scriptures and World Net Daily Article below:

In the New Testament, Jesus predicted celestial signs concerning the end of this current age:.

"And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven." (Luke 21:11)

Gen 1:14 Then God said, "Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years;

[Select for Copy; Double click to (de-)select all] Joe 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come .

[Select for Copy; Double click to (de-)select all] Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness , and the moon into blood , before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

[Select for Copy; Double click to (de-)select all] Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal , and , lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

As WND previously reported, a minister who promotes the Old Testament roots of Christianity suggests a rare string of lunar and solar eclipses said to fall on God's annual holy days in 2015 could signal the return of Jesus.

Pastor Mark Biltz of El Shaddai Ministries in Bonney Lake, Wash., noted a coming rare phenomenon of four consecutive total lunar eclipses, known as a tetrad, and often called "blood moons" since the moon often takes on a bloody color.

He says during this century, tetrads occur at least six times, but what's interesting is that the only string of four consecutive blood moons that coincide with God's holy days of Passover in the spring and the autumn's Feast of Tabernacles (also called Succoth) occurs between 2014 and 2015 on today's Gregorian calendar.

"The fact that it doesn't happen again in this century I think is very significant," Biltz explained. "So then I looked at last century, and, believe it or not, the last time that four blood red moons occurred together was in 1967 and 1968 tied to Jerusalem recaptured by Israel."

He then started to notice a pattern of the tetrads.

"What's significant to me is that even before 1967, the next time that you had four blood red moons again was right after Israel became a nation in '48, it happened again in 1949 and 1950 ... on Passover and Succoth. You didn't have any astronomical tetrads in the 1800s, the 1700s, the 1600s. In the 1500s, there were six, but none of those fell on Passover and Succoth."

When checking the schedule for solar eclipses, Biltz found two – one on the first day of the Hebrew year and the next on the high holy day of Rosh Hashanah, the first day of the seventh Hebrew month. Both of these take place in the 2014-2015 year.

Biltz says, "You have the religious year beginning with the total solar eclipse, two weeks later a total lunar eclipse on Passover, and then the civil year beginning with the solar eclipse followed two weeks later by another total blood red moon on the Feast of Succoth all in 2015."

Read more: Comet races toward Earth at peak of God's holy days http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=326893#ixzz1TtqOgZ00

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/deborah84.htm

tob

*edit: don't believe the rapture doctrine

4bloodmoons.jpg

Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour. 1 John 2:18

69 weeks are coming to the end!

Last edited:
Back