Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The coming Four Blood Moons.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Either that or set a new date. I prefer not to set specific dates. The closest I've gotten to setting a date for Christ's return (I don't believe in a pre-trib rapture) was "within my lifetime". Nobody will ever be able to tell me I'm wrong.

The TOG​
St. Peter might snicker at you a bit.:cool

Hi agua

I think that the 2014/2015 tetrads are signaling the start of "The Time of The End". Sometime before the 2014/2015 tetrads are finished, The Great Tribulation will have begun.

You had also asked:

No. They know that the eclipses will occur, they can see them on their computers. They can even write the dates of them down in their day planners. I'm more worried about the Aborigines. Do they have computers and day planners?

There is something to this that I'm not talking about. This time there is a specification that makes these blood moons different from any since 1437BC. This time the feast day eclipses are not alone. They are bringing something else along with them. We are headed into a unique spacing of days that is defined by two sets of solar and lunar eclipses. The number that is carved out is too precise to be a cosmic coincidence in my opinion. I guess in God's economy of numbers a debunker might say that three of the prophetic time periods mentioned in the Bible could coincidentally line up with the behavior of other things that He created like the Sun or the Moon. From where I sit it looks more like God created the solar and the lunar cycle in such a way that He knew their frequency of occurrence would mark out a number that purposely and precisely connects with something else in phophecy. I was talking to a preterist on another forum. He thinks that the three prophetic time periods mentioned in Daniel 12 have already taken place. I think we are months away from finding out that his doctrine is erroneus the hard way. Get Holy fast I say. Soon "There will be no more delay".

Remember The Sabbath to keep it Holy
Dave

Thanks Dave. I'm not sure why it matters if people can see these eclipses on computer etc but Australian Aborigines do have computers. ( I'm sure you mean no offense ). I'm not about debunking end times predictions but I do notice when they're wrong after the fact.

The great tribulation will herald events never seen before so it won't be hard to notice.

Mat 24:21-22 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. (22) And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Anne Graham Lotz, daughter of Christian evangelist Billy Graham, recently drew a connection between the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 and the Rapture, as described in Thessalonians 4:16-17.

Lotz, founder of AnGeL Ministries, made the connection on her personal blog just after the plane went missing. Lotz suggested that the feeling of unknowingness and helplessness that has affected the world since the flight disappeared on March 8 will be the same feeling experienced by mankind when the Rapture happens and God comes back to Earth to claim His followers for heaven. Nonbelievers will be left to wonder: "Where have all the people gone?"

"… I can't help but wonder … Is this worldwide sense of shock and helplessness, of questions and confusion, of fear and grief, a glimpse of things to come? Is this a small snapshot of what the entire world will experience the day after the rapture of the church?" Lotz posed.

"Because the Bible is clear. There is coming a moment in time when Jesus will come back to gather to Himself all those-dead and alive--who have put their trust in Him. And on that day, the world will be asking, Where have all the people gone? Not just 239 of us, but millions of us."

Friday marks the 14th day since the Malaysia Airlines MH370 Boeing 777 passenger plane went missing. The plane, which had 239 people on board, had departed the Kuala Lumpur International Airport in the early hours of March 8, and made its last communication with ground control an hour after takeoff before it went missing somewhere over the Gulf of Thailand.

The plane was destined for the Beijing Capital International Airport, but what was supposed to be a routine six-hour flight has now turned into an ongoing mystery after the plane vanished completely. Numerous theories regarding the plane's fate continue to swirl, including suggestions that the plane was hijacked, or that the pilots partook in a suicide mission and crashed the airliner.

Satellite images taken by an Australian-based commercial company earlier this week detected two large masses of debris floating in the remote area of the southern Indian Ocean, about 1,000 miles off of Australia and halfway to the Antarctic. Authorities have called the satellite images the "best lead" yet in the search for the missing plane, and although rough winter weather continues to hamper Australian pilots from reaching the debris, officials said Friday that they will continue dispatching search planes and a merchant vessel to the area to locate the possible wreckage.

Shortly after the incident occurred on March 8, the Africa-based Emmanuel TV network suggested that a self-styled Nigerian preacher, T.B. Joshua, reportedly predicted the plane's disappearance in a July 2013 sermon, when he said that a "large aircraft, carrying over 200 people would develop a fault on the tarmac" in "an Asian nation." The preacher said the problem could have been resolved on the tarmac, but due to the "fault of impatience," it was not addressed and the plane disappeared while in the air.

Joshua reportedly felt so confident in his prophecy that he even said he would possibly write a letter to the embassy of the unnamed Asian country, requesting officials check all planes before takeoff.

Colossians 2:16-17
16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
17 Which are a shadow of things to come, but the body is of Christ.

IMHO, there are enough scriptures to show that Jesus has the moon as his symbol in the heavens.
Jesus says nothing but what the Father gives him to say (moon has no light except light from sun)
New Jerusalem has no need of sun or moon because the Father and Son are the light (Revelation).

Every lunar cycle we are reminded of the departure and return of Jesus

IMHO, Jesus (the moon) turned to blood on the cross. We are just being reminded of this in a special way. The reality / body is Christ: the symbol is the blood moon. We should look to the reality of the shed blood of Jesus; rather than the symbols / shadows. These are things hidden from the foundation of the earth.

eddif

583x285_bloodmoon1.jpg

More information on http://aroodawakening.tv/ tonight at 6 PM Eastern time / 22:00 GMT.

The TOG​

Thanks Dave. I'm not sure why it matters if people can see these eclipses on computer etc but Australian Aborigines do have computers. ( I'm sure you mean no offense ). I'm not about debunking end times predictions but I do notice when they're wrong after the fact.

The great tribulation will herald events never seen before so it won't be hard to notice.

Mat 24:21-22 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. (22) And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Hi agua

Sorry if I sounded offensive. I didn't mean to say that you were a debunker. I was referring to recent articles and videos "debunking" the four blood moons. If these do turn out to be important signs from God, I wouldn't want to be one of those guys doing the debunking. The reason that it is important to see the eclipses on the computer is for the dates. I wasn't talking about watching them on a web cam in real time. It is the dates of the eclipses that will allow one to calculate the amount of days in between the sets of solar and lunar eclipses. I used timeanddate.com date to date calculator. There is also three lunar triples before and after the tetrads. Each of the lunar triples also have solar events associated with them. It is this specific number of days that occurs in between the two sets of solar and lunar eclipses that has me on high alert. Most people think that "The Time of The End" is seven years long. They get this from an erroneous interpretation of Daniel 9. Some people think "The Time of The End" is 3.5 years, 42 months or 1260 days. Very few people think it is 1335 days in duration. It sure looks to me like The Lord knew before the foundation of the universe how long The Tribulation would be. He fine tuned The Sun,The Earth and The Moon to be at just the right specifications: sizes, distances and speeds, that they would mark out a slot for a 1335 day "Time of The End" to fit right into nicely.

Remember The Sabbath
Dave

The apostles thought they were living in the time of the end. I'd rather mold my view of what constitutes the end times in order to believe the apostles were correct, than believe they were deceived.

Hi agua

Sorry if I sounded offensive. I didn't mean to say that you were a debunker. I was referring to recent articles and videos "debunking" the four blood moons. If these do turn out to be important signs from God, I wouldn't want to be one of those guys doing the debunking.

And if nothing happens?

The TOG​

The apostles thought they were living in the time of the end. I'd rather mold my view of what constitutes the end times in order to believe the apostles were correct, than believe they were deceived.

Christ centered eschatology?

:amen The Revelation of Jesus Christ

I don't believe the Lord deceived the Apostles, they knew what they were talking about, the question is, do we know and accept what they said in the way that they said it.

The question has been raised, "What if nothing happens"? I think something already has. These blood moons at least made people more aware of God's calendar and timing: the times and seasons so that nobody has an excuse not to watch any longer. I've never heard so much preaching on the importance of the "Jewish" calendar than I have these past few months. We'll always know when the Lord's Coming will be at the doorstep. I think more and more people are waking up, questioning the traditional holidays, and seeing that the "Jewish" ones are really the Christian ones we should be aware of.

So, while the world may not necessarily blow up during these times, I do think that it's preparing people to watch as important events are taking shape now as I speak. If I were to go by what Sir Isaac Newton said, I probably will not be alive yet to see the end of days, even decades is a short span of time historically and biblically speaking. The Lord gives plenty of warning.

Only very little of the partial eclipse was visible from where I live and I didn't bother to wake up to see it. Now it's over. I slept through the whole thing. I'm still here and as far as I can see from the news, nothing catastrophic has happened.

The TOG​

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back