Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The covid injections don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is also true that you have misused this verse,

What other words did I post besides the words of the Lord?

I didn’t try to explain what the verse meant. I only presented what Jesus said.

JLB

Last edited:
You just want Jesus to be saying something to support your position, when he clearly is not.

I don’t have a position.

• Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick

I read these words and believe what they say.

At some point in our quest for the truth, we need to simply believe what the Truth Himself says.

JLB

The Covid Vaccine has been found to be very ineffective.

One vaccine has been proven to be 13% effective.

Now we see the very definition of vaccine has been changed by the CDC.

Last edited:
you bothered to try and understand how viruses work, how science works, and how people behave, you would see why your argument here is erroneous.

The fact is the gov and msm made the following claims...
Such claims have been well and truly refuted...

They claimed these shots would bring herd immunity...
Claim refuted
They claimed these shots would end the pandemic...
Claim refuted
They claimed these shots would bring life back to normal...
Claim refuted

Well that's the thing right, you didn't take a look. You didn't bother to see that the checkable source of those facts being listed was from the CDC. What I won't do is go through the video and list fact after fact it gave(for the current time) in order for you to tell me yet again, that America is somehow experiencing more deaths than anywhere else in the world and that the 99.7% survival rate doesn't apply in your country, while not actually addressing the information.
Sorry, CDC says that we have indeed counted over 800,000 deaths, and that's an undercount:

United States

In May 2021, following an analysis by the IHME that the true count of fatalities due to COVID-19 in United States was above 900,000, Anthony Fauci said that "no doubt" there was undercounting of COVID-19 deaths.[3] A study published in The Lancet in September 2020 also pointed to significant undercounting.[54][55] Undercounting has been reported from Virginia[56] and California.[57] A 2021 scandal involving New York authorities involves undercounting or an alleged cover-up of COVID-19 deaths in nursing homes in 2020.[58][59]

tell me yet again, that America is somehow experiencing more deaths than anywhere else in the world

Testable claim. Here's the data:

As you see, we beat the 2nd place nation by over 200,000 deaths. On the other hand, Brazil just edged us out for the most deaths per 100,000 people.

Yet you don't mention what his conflict if interests could be...
An undertaker trying to convince people not to take the vaccine. An obvious conflict of interest.

Covid patients in ICU now almost all unvaccinated, says Oxford scientist

Texas Data Shows Unvaccinated People 20 times More Likely to Die From COVID-19

That is not the purpose of the covid vaccine , you said that yourself .
No, the purpose of the vaccine is to keep people from becoming ill and/or dying. And it works well for that. In Texas, unvaccinated people are about 20 times more likely to die of COVID-19, compared to vaccinated people.

But since vaccination also usually prevents infection, it means that vaccinating more people will reduce others being infected.

Fact - People are dying and becoming sick from the toxic injections
Evidence
No source, no findings of cause for any of that. Let's take a look...

About 234,000,000 Americans have been vaccinated. There have been, according to your numbers, fewer than 20,000 deaths. For that many people, about 2,000,000 deaths should occur every year. So you're numbers don't mean very much.

I get that you're really invested in the vaccine being dangerous. But even your own numbers say that it isn't.

Sorry, CDC says that we have indeed counted over 800,000 deaths, and that's an undercount:

United States

In May 2021, following an analysis by the IHME that the true count of fatalities due to COVID-19 in United States was above 900,000, Anthony Fauci said that "no doubt" there was undercounting of COVID-19 deaths.[3] A study published in The Lancet in September 2020 also pointed to significant undercounting.[54][55] Undercounting has been reported from Virginia[56] and California.[57] A 2021 scandal involving New York authorities involves undercounting or an alleged cover-up of COVID-19 deaths in nursing homes in 2020.[58][59]

As you see, we beat the 2nd place nation by over 200,000 deaths. On the other hand, Brazil just edged us out for the most deaths per 100,000 people.
Aye, you didn't take a look.
It's ok. Like I said in the beginning, it was for fun. 😊

No, the purpose of the vaccine is to keep people from becoming ill and/or dying. And it works well for that. In Texas, unvaccinated people are about 20 times more likely to die of COVID-19, compared to vaccinated people.

But since vaccination also usually prevents infection, it means that vaccinating more people will reduce others being infected.

No source, no findings of cause for any of that. Let's take a look...

About 234,000,000 Americans have been vaccinated. There have been, according to your numbers, fewer than 20,000 deaths. For that many people, about 2,000,000 deaths should occur every year. So you're numbers don't mean very much.

I get that you're really invested in the vaccine being dangerous. But even your own numbers say that it isn't.

You contradict yourself...
First you deny that people are dying from these vaccines.
Then you admit that 20,000 people have died...:clap
Your a classic... You admit im right. People have died from these shots

After denial you've changed your argument. All your doing now is justifying and normalizing human sacrifice with heartless and immoral comments like that. Only a person that is devoid of any empathy or morality could say such a thing.
And all this while they keep forcing it, claiming its safe and discriminating against us.:shame

"Oh so what millions of people die each year"
Well same same could be said for covid that has an average death age of 85yo... Older than life expectancy...
An 85yo dying from a virus is normal
A young person dying from a vaccine is not normal... Its wrong:shame

Last edited:

United States

Actually, there are a number of countries with higher numbers of deaths per capita than the US and some are much worse. Conversely there are many, many, more countries with lower rates. China being one of the lowest at .35/100K.

Peru - 620.52 / 100K population
Bulgaria - 422.69
Bosnia - 391.34
Herzegovina - 391.34
Montenegro - 377.57
Hungary - 372.87
North Macedonia - 370.68
Moldova - 370.68
Georgia - 341.23
Czechia - 322.19
Romania - 297.22
Brazil - 292.09
Croatia - 284.55
Slovakia - 280.60
San Marino - 277.61
Armenia - 263.31
Argentina - 259.82
Slovenia - 258.34
Colombia - 256.37
Lithuania - 249.60
United States - 242.87

If you resort the chart by case mortality, the US is much farther down the list at 1.6% compared to Yemen, at the top of the list with a mortality rate of 19.6%.

Source: Johns Hopkins University of Medicine, updated December 12, 2021 @ 6:08 am.
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

That would explain this...
1639406149375.png

Notice none of the high-death nations are in the high-vaccinated group. There's a good reason for that.

We're in the third world group for vaccinations. And therefore, also for deaths. As John Hopkins points out, our better medical care than places like Yemen have given a lot of American victims a second chance. That's how it works. Good of you to point all this out.

Vaccines work better than most of us realized.

Last edited:
You contradict yourself...
First you deny that people are dying from these vaccines.
If you think you have to make up things and pretend I said them, isn't that a pretty good clue for you?
Then you admit that 20,000 people have died...:clap
Most of us don't think deaths are a good thing. However, the point is, that more people than that would be expected to die in that period from all sorts of causes. You simply classified every death of a vaccinated person as being caused by the vaccine. And I'm showing you how foolish it is.

If no one died from the vaccine, that would be astonishing, given 234,000,000 vaccinated people and counting. I'm just pointing out your error (which you so far haven't supported with any data at all).
Your a classic...
To me, facts matter. Kind of old-fashioned that way.
You admit im right.
Nope. Pointed out your errors.
People have died from these shots
Almost certainly some have. But not 20,000. VAERS data from a time when 90,000,000 Americans had been vaccinated:

The VAERS database is dense with data and the WONDER system might return slightly different statistics depending on how the user wants the data to be displayed, even if the search parameters are kept the same. Newsweek could not independently replicate the exact method The Epoch Times used to gather its data, but our COVID death results were very close to those reported by the outlet.

However, it is false to say that COVID vaccines have caused 966 deaths, because the VAERS database is not designed to give this information. For example, in the dataset published by The Epoch Times, one of the people who died after getting a vaccine had also been injured in a car crash between getting the jab and the date of their death, but the case was still included in the dataset.

Even if all of them, such as the car crash victim, cardiac arrest cases, and so on were blamed on the vaccine, about one person in 93,000 died of the vaccine.

In the U.S. one person in about 8,000 people under 50 died of COVID -19 so far. Seems like a rather foolish move to challenge the odds. Even with that wildly inflated figure for vaccine deaths, you're ten times safer to be vaccinated.

Common sense is dead
Not every one of us is an anti-vaxxer. In fact, most of us aren't.
Empathy is dead
We see lots of ICU personnel burning and out, crying from watching foolish people needlessly die.
Morality is dead
I make a point of looking for news about people doing the right thing. Every day, I find dozens of such cases. Maybe it depends on what you're looking for.
Three signs of a civilization in collapse...
That story's been peddled since the beginning of civilization. But we keep on muddling though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back