Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The covid injections don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabin vaccine. 1959-1963. But we've learned a lot about preparing vaccines since then.
Preliminary work on the vaccine had been going on for years beginning as far back as 1935 as noted in the article you referenced.

But, I do stand corrected because the mumps vaccine was the quickest to ever be developed, taking about 4 years from collecting viral samples to licensing in 1967.

Typically, vaccines take as long as 10-15 years to develop, according to the History of Vaccines. Researchers have to employ three phases to create one, beginning with testing animals before slowly moving to testing on people. Development takes so long because researchers have to wait for thousands of healthy people to contract a virus and then volunteer to get the vaccine—unless they use ethically questionable human challenge trials. In a human challenge trial, people voluntarily get infected with a virus so they can test out the vaccine.

Development of the mumps vaccine was not employing newly developed technology. The method of developing weakened or dead strains for vaccination already had a track record dating back to the late 1700's with the smallpox vaccine. The Covid vaccines are employing completely new vaccine technologies.

It is for this reason that I believe there is a certain level of potential risk and a legitimate reason for apprehension and it is irresponsible to coerce, mandate, or force anyone to subject themselves to this risk against their will.

Last edited:
Then there are the heretic views of the problems that can arise during vaccine production.

Using animal tissue to grow the vaccines:
Another unseen virus of that animal enters the vaccine.

A genetic mutation is started during the manufacture of the vaccine / vaccines.

A viral process in RNA is produced that is not understood at the time.

Things happen that are not understood till later. This is one thing that uses / takes time to discover. Oops where did the blood clots come from? Oops where did the heart problems come from? Oops where did the nerve problems come from?

To prevent finger pointing:
Just pass laws to excuse ignorant mistakes?
Cover up goofs?
Ignore whistle blowers?
Debunk truth?

I sin. I have the tendency to cover up my sin. Regretfully I know the heart of darkness first hand. It takes Jesus and the quickening spirit he became, to cure the problems.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

It is for this reason that I believe there is a certain level of potential risk and a legitimate reason for apprehension and it is irresponsible to coerce, mandate, or force anyone to subject themselves to this risk against their will.
The law is clear, according to the Supreme Court. Vaccinations, even with live virus vaccines, can be mandated. That goes back to a 1905 decision.

Then there are the heretic views of the problems that can arise during vaccine production.

Using animal tissue to grow the vaccines:
Another unseen virus of that animal enters the vaccine.
[/QUOTE]
These aren't live virus vaccines. They are sterilized. There aren't even COVID virus particles in them.

RNA is RNA. It's the same in almost all living things. But the action of mRNA is understood. We know exactly what it does, and how it does it.
Things happen that are not understood till later. This is one thing that uses / takes time to discover. Oops where did the blood clots come from? Oops where did the heart problems come from? Oops where did the nerve problems come from?
The problem in all those is that the number of such cases is so small that it's extremely difficult to determine whether the vaccine had anything to do with it.

We know exactly what it does, and how it does it.

mRNA Vaccine Inventor Dr.Robert Malone knows what it does…​

• A viral gene will be injected into your parent cells.
This gene forces your body to make toxic spike proteins.

These protiens often cause permanent damage to organs:

brain and nervous system​
heart and blood vessels; including blood clots​
reproductive system​
fundamental changes to your immune system​

brain and nervous system​
heart and blood vessels; including blood clots​
reproductive system​
fundamental changes to your immune system​

Reminded me of
Plague of Corruption

Some people actually repent of their involvement in certain things.
Their testimonies are really believable.

eddif

The law is clear, according to the Supreme Court. Vaccinations, even with live virus vaccines, can be mandated. That goes back to a 1905 decision.
It's still irresponsible. The mRNA vaccines for example are tampering at the cellular level and so far preliminary testing shows some great potential promise but we are still in the early stages of development. Be that as it may, can we expect the government able to take responsibility if those mandated vaccines produce serious negative responses? For example, we have not been performing clinical trials for even two years yet. Suppose the mRNA vaccines are later found to be the cause of certain cancers or some other melodies and since we didn't exercise due diligence, we will then get to hear something like, "Oops, didn't see that coming!"

Reactions: JLB

brain and nervous systemheart and blood vessels; including blood clotsreproductive systemfundamental changes to your immune system

Malone is not claiming to have invented mRNA vaccines...

On his personal website, Twitter, and LinkedIn, Dr. Robert Malone has been promoting himself as the inventor of mRNA vaccines. This is misleading. In 1989, Malone published a paper titled "Cationic liposome-mediated RNA transfection." While this paper is an example of his important contribution to the then-emerging field, it does not make him the inventor of mRNA vaccines.

According to Stat News, "for decades, scientists have dreamed about the seemingly endless possibilities of custom-made messenger RNA or mRNA." According to the New York Times, "For her entire career, Dr. Kariko has focused on messenger RNA, or mRNA — the genetic script that carries DNA instructions to each cell’s protein-making machinery. She was convinced mRNA could be used to instruct cells to make their own medicines, including vaccines."

While Malone's research may have been important, scientific breakthroughs don't always boast a sole "inventor." Instead, they come about through the work of many.

UPDATE: Malone reached out to Logically, stating that he did not invent the mRNA vaccines, but instead the "vaccine technology platform." He also presented us with copies of nine patents – none of which showed that he invented the mRNA vaccines.

This sounds like the supposed claim by Al Gore that he "invented the internet." (which is, like the story that Malone claimed to have invented the mRNA vaccine, questionable)

If Malone ever actually claimed to have invented the vaccine, he now denies that claim.

I seriously doubt that Malone thinks that mRNA is a "gene." Genes are made of DNA or regular RNA in the case of some viruses. mRNA is transcribed from genes. It does not affect your genes in any way.

What mRNA does is go into the cytoplasm of a cell where a molecule of tRNA connects to it, reads the information on the mRNA, forming a string of amino acids coded for in the mRNA to make a protein, after which the mRNA is destroyed.

I'm looking for some verification that the spike proteins do anything other than stimulate an immune response in humans. I don't see anything in the literature. Do you have something to support that idea?

Malone is not claiming to have invented mRNA vaccines...

On his personal website, Twitter, and LinkedIn, Dr. Robert Malone has been promoting himself as the inventor of mRNA vaccines. This is misleading. In 1989, Malone published a paper titled "Cationic liposome-mediated RNA transfection." While this paper is an example of his important contribution to the then-emerging field, it does not make him the inventor of mRNA vaccines.

According to Stat News, "for decades, scientists have dreamed about the seemingly endless possibilities of custom-made messenger RNA or mRNA." According to the New York Times, "For her entire career, Dr. Kariko has focused on messenger RNA, or mRNA — the genetic script that carries DNA instructions to each cell’s protein-making machinery. She was convinced mRNA could be used to instruct cells to make their own medicines, including vaccines."

While Malone's research may have been important, scientific breakthroughs don't always boast a sole "inventor." Instead, they come about through the work of many.

UPDATE: Malone reached out to Logically, stating that he did not invent the mRNA vaccines, but instead the "vaccine technology platform." He also presented us with copies of nine patents – none of which showed that he invented the mRNA vaccines.

This sounds like the supposed claim by Al Gore that he "invented the internet." (which is, like the story that Malone claimed to have invented the mRNA vaccine, questionable)

If Malone ever actually claimed to have invented the vaccine, he now denies that claim.

I seriously doubt that Malone thinks that mRNA is a "gene." Genes are made of DNA or regular RNA in the case of some viruses. mRNA is transcribed from genes. It does not affect your genes in any way.

What mRNA does is go into the cytoplasm of a cell where a molecule of tRNA connects to it, reads the information on the mRNA, forming a string of amino acids coded for in the mRNA to make a protein, after which the mRNA is destroyed.

I'm looking for some verification that the spike proteins do anything other than stimulate an immune response in humans. I don't see anything in the literature. Do you have something to support that idea?

Im sure there were several who were instrumental in designing and bringing about the mRNA vaccine.

Nevertheless he was involved in it from the beginning and knows exactly how it works and what it does.

There may be some good things mRNA does, however we are not going to ignore some of things that are not good, from the man who who was involved in it’s invention.

brain and nervous system
heart and blood vessels; including blood clots
reproductive system
fundamental changes to your immune system

JLB

It's still irresponsible. The mRNA vaccines for example are tampering at the cellular level and so far preliminary testing shows some great potential promise but we are still in the early stages of development. Be that as it may, can we expect the government able to take responsibility if those mandated vaccines produce serious negative responses? For example, we have not been performing clinical trials for even two years yet. Suppose the mRNA vaccines are later found to be the cause of certain cancers or some other melodies and since we didn't exercise due diligence, we will then get to hear something like, "Oops, didn't see that coming!"
It's not a totally unfounded concern. Early on, there were some people hurt and even several died from polio vaccine testing. However, scientists know a lot more about the process now, so that didn't happen with COVID-19 vaccines.

But no one absolutely knows for sure. What we do know is that while about one American in every 430 Americans died from COVID-19 (and there are likely many more that didn't get counted), over 240 million Americans have been vaccinated, with remarkably few issues.

The world has no guarantees; I just go with the odds.

Nevertheless he was involved in it from the beginning and knows exactly how it works and what it does.
I think it's likely that he does. His work was critically important for the people who actually did invent the vaccines. But I do think the article misrepresents more than his supposed claim to have "invented mRNA vaccines." For example, no molecular biologist would think that mRNA is a gene.

Like that hasn't been said before.
We know exactly what it does, and how it does it. This is the "central dogma" of protein synthesis. That was worked out in 1953. It's not exactly news.

So the mechanism of the vaccine was known long, long before anyone thought of making a vaccine with it.

The United States has administered 400,669,422 doses of COVID-19 vaccines in the country as of Friday morning and distributed 485,713,525 doses, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said.
Yes, but many of them are second doses or boosters. The number of vaccinated people is rising, but not that fast. More doses have been given than the total number of people living in the United States. But that does give us a further data WRT possible reactions.

I think it's likely that he does. His work was critically important for the people who actually did invent the vaccines. But I do think the article misrepresents more than his supposed claim to have "invented mRNA vaccines." For example, no molecular biologist would think that mRNA is a gene.

He plainly stated that a “viral gene” …

Screenshot_20211218-101724_Gallery.jpg

Im sure there were several who were instrumental in designing and bringing about the mRNA vaccine.

There may be some good things mRNA does, however we are not going to ignore some of things that are not good, from the man who who was involved in it’s invention.

brain and nervous system
heart and blood vessels; including blood clots
reproductive system
fundamental changes to your immune system

JLB
Even if that was the case (of which I'm skeptical), it's better than dying a horrible death. I have been vaccinated against COVID-19 three times -- two shots, then a booster -- and feel fine (at age 78). Seeing people my age and younger having their ventilator mask removed in the ICU so that they could say a final goodbye to their loved ones via cell phone was more than enough for me to decide to trust modern medicine, the same as I have trusted it for the prevention of measles, mumps, rubella, polio, smallpox, measles, tetanus, shingles, pneumonia, and probably a few others.

It's not a totally unfounded concern. Early on, there were some people hurt and even several died from polio vaccine testing. However, scientists know a lot more about the process now, so that didn't happen with COVID-19 vaccines.
Good switch of apples and oranges. I do not mean that in a bad way. Polio was not mRNA though. While I agree there is some crossover in vaccine development, there are some things that are totally unknown.

In the Law you could not make a mistake in the least way. The law was helping define the Messiah.

We are not so important? A few genetic mistakes or a few thousand deaths do not matter? And they are not in one sense as important. Jesus established eternal life. A dead person from Covid 19 can live again. But the courts still have pretty strong rules.

eddif

He plainly stated that a “viral gene” …
That does huge damage to his credibility.

The gene is the basic physical unit of inheritance. Genes are passed from parents to offspring and contain the information needed to specify traits. Genes are arranged, one after another, on structures called chromosomes. A chromosome contains a single, long DNA molecule, only a portion of which corresponds to a single gene. Humans have approximately 20,000 genes arranged on their chromosomes.

He's talking about a product of a viral gene, not the viral gene. mRNA cannot pass on traits; it can only (with the connection of a tRNA molecule), produce a protein.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back