Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

The covid injections don't work

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
There may be some good things mRNA does,

You couldn't live without it, for one thing. Your body could not function without it.
however we are not going to ignore some of things that are not good, from the man who who was involved in it’s invention.

• A viral gene will be injected into your parent cells.
This gene forces your body to make toxic spike proteins.

These protiens often cause permanent damage to organs:

brain and nervous system
heart and blood vessels; including blood clots
reproductive system
fundamental changes to your immune system

As you saw, mRNA is not a gene. It's merely a messenger, formed by a gene, which is read by tRNA to make a protein.

And I've looked through the scientific literature, and no one seems to be able to support any of Malone's claims about "damage" from those proteins. What do you have?

On the other hand, the spike proteins do cause changes to the immune system; vaccinated people are much less likely to become hospitalized or die of COVID-19 than are unvaccinated people.

Infection, Genetics and Evolution

Volume 87, January 2021
Herein, we exploited a next-generation vaccinology approach to construct a multi-epitope vaccine candidate against SARS-CoV-2 that is predicted to have high antigenicity, safety, and efficacy to combat this deadly infectious agent. The whole proteome was scrutinized for the screening of highly conserved, antigenic, non-allergen, and non-toxic epitopes having high population coverage that can elicit both humoral and cellular mediated immune response against COVID-19 infection.

You couldn't live without it, for one thing. Your body could not function without it.

As you saw, mRNA is not a gene. It's merely a messenger, formed by a gene, which is read by tRNA to make a protein.

And I've looked through the scientific literature, and no one seems to be able to support any of Malone's claims about "damage" from those proteins. What do you have?

On the other hand, the spike proteins do cause changes to the immune system; vaccinated people are much less likely to become hospitalized or die of COVID-19 than are unvaccinated people.

Infection, Genetics and Evolution

Volume 87, January 2021
Herein, we exploited a next-generation vaccinology approach to construct a multi-epitope vaccine candidate against SARS-CoV-2 that is predicted to have high antigenicity, safety, and efficacy to combat this deadly infectious agent. The whole proteome was scrutinized for the screening of highly conserved, antigenic, non-allergen, and non-toxic epitopes having high population coverage that can elicit both humoral and cellular mediated immune response against COVID-19 infection.

My body lives just fine without man made mRNA vaccines.

Because the mRNA and spike proteins are so quickly destroyed by your body, there is no accumulation of these substances.

How long mRNA lasts in the body

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines work by introducing mRNA (messenger RNA) into your muscle cells. The cells make copies of the spike protein and the mRNA is quickly degraded (within a few days). The cell breaks the mRNA up into small harmless pieces. mRNA is very fragile; that's one reason why mRNA vaccines must be so carefully preserved at very low temperatures.

How long spike proteins last in the body

The Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA) estimates that the spike proteins that were generated by COVID-19 vaccines last up to a few weeks, like other proteins made by the body. The immune system quickly identifies, attacks and destroys the spike proteins because it recognizes them as not part of you. This "learning the enemy" process is how the immune system figures out how to defeat the real coronavirus. It remembers what it saw and when you are exposed to coronavirus in the future it can rapidly mount an effective immune response.
https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/where-mrna-vaccines-and-spike-proteins-go

My body lives just fine without man made mRNA vaccines.
It's mRNA you couldn't live without. Your body makes mRNA because it's absolutely necessary for your body to function. Without it, your DNA would be unable to make proteins, and you would not last very long.

There are, of course, over a thousand people dying every day in the United States of COVID-19, most of them because they failed to be vaccinated. Most of us would not die, even if we weren't vaccinated. But the odds are greatly improved by vaccination.
And about one American for approximately every 420 Americans has died from the pandemic, making it the third most common cause of death, after heart disease and cancer.

Yes.
National Library of Medicine:

A gene is the basic physical and functional unit of heredity. Genes are made up of DNA. Some genes act as instructions to make molecules called proteins. However, many genes do not code for proteins. In humans, genes vary in size from a few hundred DNA bases to more than 2 million bases. An international research effort called the Human Genome Project, which worked to determine the sequence of the human genome and identify the genes that it contains, estimated that humans have between 20,000 and 25,000 genes.

Messenger RNAs, also known as mRNA, are one of the types of RNA that are found in the cell. This particular one, like most RNAs, are made in the nucleus and then exported to the cytoplasm where the translation machinery, the machinery that actually makes proteins, binds to these mRNA molecules and reads the code on the mRNA to make a specific protein. So in general, one gene, the DNA for one gene, can be transcribed into an mRNA molecule that will end up making one specific protein.
Lawrence C. Brody, Ph.D.
genes_2160x.jpg

As your source indicates, mRNA is a single-stranded RNA molecule that is complementary to one of the DNA strands of a gene. It is not a gene, but rather a messenger that has the information that was in the gene from which it was transcribed. Genes are made of DNA. m-RNA is not a gene, by definition.

Comes down to facts. Fact is mRNA is not a gene. Genes are found on chromosomes and are never made of mRNA.

He said a viral gene (genome) is injected…

Are you trying to say there is no such thing as a viral gene?

Please stop making up things that were never said.

JLB

Kyle Rittenhause for example.

He was crucified by Biden and CNN, MSNBC ...

They will most likely have to pay him an astronomical amount of money in the defamation suit.
I don't think he's got much to do with COVID-19, but...

Rittenhouse Faces Uphill Battle In Potential Defamation Cases, Legal Experts Say

I don't think he's got much to do with COVID-19, but...

Rittenhouse Faces Uphill Battle In Potential Defamation Cases, Legal Experts Say

The fact is MSM says what they have been programmed to say.

Thats the point. If you believe everything you hear on CNN or MSNBC you will just parrot their narrative, rather than searching for actual doctors on the front line are saying.

JLB

He said a viral gene (genome) is injected…
A gene is a section of DNA on a chromosome. A genome is all the genes in an individual.

But of course, mRNA is not a gene. It's information from a gene. Your printer produces output onto paper. The paper is not a printer, but it has information from the printer. It's not a viral gene in the vaccine, but information from a viral gene, in the form of mRNA.
Are you trying to say there is no such thing as a viral gene?
I never said that. I'm pointing out that mRNA is not a gene.

Viral genes aren't made of mRNA, either.

Please stop making up things that were never said.

It's mRNA you couldn't live without. Your body makes mRNA because it's absolutely necessary for your body to function. Without it, your DNA would be unable to make proteins, and you would not last very long.

There are, of course, over a thousand people dying every day in the United States of COVID-19, most of them because they failed to be vaccinated. Most of us would not die, even if we weren't vaccinated. But the odds are greatly improved by vaccination.
And about one American for approximately every 420 Americans has died from the pandemic, making it the third most common cause of death, after heart disease and cancer.

Yes, but mRNA vaccines are experimental, and most are unapproved by the FDA.

Turns out the CDC AND FDA are advising against the JOHNSON AND JOHNSON.

You guys do this day after day...you must enjoy it.
You hardly ever seem to get mad at each other...you must be friends.
That you can disagree so strongly and yet get along...I'm impressed!
Though if they want me to take the jab, they'll have to hold me down and give it to me!

The fact is MSM says what they have been programmed to say.
Sometimes I think "MSM" is shorthand for "stuff I don't agree with." I've had extreme leftists use that in the same way.

Bottom line? The Daily Caller is pretty far off on the right to be considered mainstream, I think.

No one said anything about that.

Screenshot_20211218-101724_Gallery.jpg

The whole time you have desperately tried to discredit the scientist who pioneered the vaccine.

His warning is first hand and legitimate.

Well, let's take a look...
Last August:

Recently, approval for younger people has been granted:

The Comirnaty Vaccine is the only approved vaccine by the FDA.

I have been saying this for quite some time now.

The scientist who pioneered the vaccine warns against the side effects.

Now the CDC AND FDA are also warning the public against some of the vaccines which is why we are saying it takes time for a vaccine to be developed.

Yet Joe Biden and his administration is continuing to persuade people to take the vaccine, any vaccine, even though the CDC AND FDA are warning otherwise.

God only knows what else will be discovered in the coming months and years.

JLB

What did he think was a gene in the vaccine, then?

Watch the whole clip and discover for yourself what the man is saying.

JLB

Though if they want me to take the jab, they'll have to hold me down and give it to me!

It is impressive, isn't it...
My fuse is still very short towards people still promoting these lethal injections despite all that we can see happening around.

For the record, JLB is winning the argument

Life is full of injustices. And it ain't over yet.
I don't have a problem with others getting the jab as it's their life to run.
What I do see coming is us, the unvaccinated, being seen by the vaccinated as threats to their lives.
1639888886637.png
So be it!

What I can imagine is the new tablet form (when complete) could be given without struggle or knowledge. So be ever vigilant to another way the shot could be administered.

eddif

Life is full of injustices. And it ain't over yet.
I don't have a problem with others getting the jab as it's their life to run.
What I do see coming is us, the unvaccinated, being seen by the vaccinated as threats to their lives.
View attachment 13601
So be it!
Is it threats to their lives or is it unsettling to their conscience?

Incidentally, I didn't realize how easy it is to read Hebrew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back