Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

The covid injections don't work

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not so important? A few genetic mistakes or a few thousand deaths do not matter?
Actually, there have been nearly 827,000 deaths in the United States. Yes, they matter, and the vaccines are now approaching the level where transmission will be limited enough greatly reduce infections and deaths. Because winter is the prime time for such viruses, we'll probably see one more surge, but not a great as in the past.

States like Florida, where vaccinations were lagging, will likely see a significant surge again.

That does huge damage to his credibility.

The gene is the basic physical unit of inheritance. Genes are passed from parents to offspring and contain the information needed to specify traits. Genes are arranged, one after another, on structures called chromosomes. A chromosome contains a single, long DNA molecule, only a portion of which corresponds to a single gene. Humans have approximately 20,000 genes arranged on their chromosomes.

He's talking about a product of a viral gene, not the viral gene. mRNA cannot pass on traits; it can only (with the connection of a tRNA molecule), produce a protein.

Well you seem to have established a pattern of denial from anyone who says anything that goes against your preconceived mindset.

When it comes down to it, I believe the scientist who was involved in the pioneering work of the vaccine over you.

JLB

Actually, there have been nearly 827,000 deaths in the United States. Yes, they matter, and the vaccines are now approaching the level where transmission will be limited enough greatly reduce infections and deaths. Because winter is the prime time for such viruses, we'll probably see one more surge, but not a great as in the past.

States like Florida, where vaccinations were lagging, will likely see a significant surge again.

This nothing more than your opinion, that comes from the MSM like everything else you post.

JLB

The gene is the basic physical unit of inheritance. Genes are passed from parents to offspring and contain the information needed to specify traits. Genes are arranged, one after another, on structures called chromosomes. A chromosome contains a single, long DNA molecule, only a portion of which corresponds to a single gene. Humans have approximately 20,000 genes arranged on their chromosomes.

He's talking about a product of a viral gene, not the viral gene. mRNA cannot pass on traits; it can only (with the connection of a tRNA molecule), produce a protein.

Messenger RNA (mRNA) is a single-stranded RNA molecule that is complementary to one of the DNA strands of a gene. The mRNA is an RNA version of the gene that leaves the cell nucleus and moves to the cytoplasm where proteins are made.

Messenger RNA (mRNA) is a single-stranded RNA molecule that is complementary to one of the DNA strands of a gene. The mRNA is an RNA version of the gene that leaves the cell nucleus and moves to the cytoplasm where proteins are made.
Yes, that's what I told you. It's not a gene. It's complementary to a gene. It's a copy of the code in DNA. But it's not a gene. Transcriptase makes a copy of the information in the gene. That's mRNA. In the virus, and a real infection, there's another step. COVID viruses are retroviruses that code their information in RNA. So to make it work as a virus would, one first has to have virual reverse transcriptase to make a DNA copy of the viral RNA. And then transcriptase can transcribe the information in the gene to mRNA.

Here...

Messenger RNAs, also known as mRNA, are one of the types of RNA that are found in the cell. This particular one, like most RNAs, are made in the nucleus and then exported to the cytoplasm where the translation machinery, the machinery that actually makes proteins, binds to these mRNA molecules and reads the code on the mRNA to make a specific protein. So in general, one gene, the DNA for one gene, can be transcribed into an mRNA molecule that will end up making one specific protein.

Lawrence C. Brody, Ph.D.

How long mRNA lasts in the body

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines work by introducing mRNA (messenger RNA) into your muscle cells. The cells make copies of the spike protein and the mRNA is quickly degraded (within a few days). The cell breaks the mRNA up into small harmless pieces. mRNA is very fragile; that's one reason why mRNA vaccines must be so carefully preserved at very low temperatures.

How long spike proteins last in the body

The Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA) estimates that the spike proteins that were generated by COVID-19 vaccines last up to a few weeks, like other proteins made by the body. The immune system quickly identifies, attacks and destroys the spike proteins because it recognizes them as not part of you. This "learning the enemy" process is how the immune system figures out how to defeat the real coronavirus. It remembers what it saw and when you are exposed to coronavirus in the future it can rapidly mount an effective immune response.

Where does the vaccine go?

Here's a peer-reviewed study that shows where intramuscular vaccines (which all three of the COVID-19 vaccines are) travel in macaques (a type of monkey). Vaccines mostly remain near the site of injection (the arm muscle) and local lymph nodes.

This makes sense: Lymph nodes produce white blood cells and antibodies to protect us from disease. A key part of the lymphatic system, lymph nodes also clean up fluids and remove waste materials. Finding pieces of spike protein in the lymph nodes is completely normal, because lymph nodes act as the trash removal service for the body. That means the vaccine did its job (made spike proteins, which caused the creation of antibodies) and will be cleared from the body.

Another peer-reviewed study tested exactly where an mRNA vaccine went in mice. Most of the mRNA vaccine stayed in the injection site muscle – where you get the shot. Look at Table 1. A lot of mRNA vaccine was found in local lymph nodes, which peaked about eight hours after the shot was given. A much smaller amount of mRNA vaccine went to farther away lymph nodes.

Can the COVID-19 vaccines change your DNA?

No. COVID-19 vaccines cannot change your DNA.

DNA is stored in the nucleus of your cells. mRNA vaccines do their work outside of the nucleus (in a space called the cytoplasm) and have not been observed to interact with the nucleus. The cell breaks down and gets rid of the mRNA soon after it's finished using the instructions.

The genetic makeup IMHO is just a lower expression of the scriptures. Scriptures define what happens in our spiritual lives.

Scripture = genetic code

The scripture is the ultimate reality.
The Genetic code that defines physical life. Genetic code is just a shadow of eternal life.

Then what could a Mississippi redneck possibly know.

eddif

This nothing more than your opinion, that comes from the MSM like everything else you post.
Technically, it's a hypothesis. As in the past, we should see a rise in infections in the winter, and then a lower rate in the spring, but lower than in the past spring since more people are vaccinated. The joker in the deck is omicron; it seems to be less dangeous, but more infectious. So hospitalizations and deaths might be a better measure.

Time will tell whether or not my hypothesis is right. (Hypotheses must be testable, as this one is)

Well you seem to have established a pattern of denial from anyone who says anything that goes against your preconceived mindset.
Comes down to facts. Fact is mRNA is not a gene. Genes are found on chromosomes and are never made of mRNA.

When it comes down to it, I believe the scientist who was involved in the pioneering work of the vaccine over you.
I checked. He actually did claim to have invented mRNA vaccines, although he has since admitted that he didn't.

And given that the people who actually did develop mRNA vaccines disagree with him, I'll go with them.

Does the fact that mRNA communicates with genes make a close relationship exist?
It's like the relationship between an author and a paper he wrote on. The mRNA molecule contains information provided by genes. But it's not a gene any more than a sheet of paper is an author.

The paper doesn't communicate with the author; the author transcribes his ideas into a code on the paper.

A reader would be like tRNA, looking at the paper, and converting those marks on the paper into ideas in his head.

It's like the relationship between an author and a paper he wrote on. The mRNA molecule contains information provided by genes. But it's not a gene any more than a sheet of paper is an author.

The paper doesn't communicate with the author; the author transcribes his ideas into a code on the paper.

A reader would be like tRNA, looking at the paper, and converting those marks on the paper into ideas in his head.
Ok I am not without receiving correction. While I do not play football, I do see a team effort (at times).

eddif

Molecular biology is a tough game. Even experienced guys fumble, sometimes.
Malaria fumbles were a hoot. You could not even find the ball at times.

Having had malaria twice ( one sub clinical and the other clinical) is probably the driving force in my exposure to biology.

The doctors today that know about malaria are few and far between. I guess I will be told half of them are 120 miles from me. New Orleans area probably.

I have read about quinine often.

Then sin try’s to take over your life. So I live in a world that sounds weird to some.

eddif

Malaria fumbles were a hoot. You could not even find the ball at times.

Having had malaria twice ( one sub clinical and the other clinical) is probably the driving force in my exposure to biology.

The doctors today that know about malaria are few and far between. I guess I will be told half of them are 120 miles from me. New Orleans area probably.

I have read about quinine often.
Unfortunately, evolution goes forward, and natural selection is a fact. So quinine is mostly ineffective now. This was the point of the British military's tradition of gin and tonic. It was a pretty effective anti-malaria preparation, among other useful properties.

Comes down to facts. Fact is mRNA is not a gene. Genes are found on chromosomes and are never made of mRNA.

Comes down to facts.

A (man made) version of a gene; hence the phrase viral gene.

I believe the scientist.

If you choose to deny the science then that is your choice.

JLB

I checked. He actually did claim to have invented mRNA vaccines, although he has since admitted that he didn't.

And given that the people who actually did develop mRNA vaccines disagree with him, I'll go with them.

If you have some info then post it.

I have noticed that anyone who disagrees with this administration promoted through the MSM then they get blasted.

Kyle Rittenhause for example.

He was crucified by Biden and CNN, MSNBC ...

They will most likely have to pay him an astronomical amount of money in the defamation suit.

JLB

Comes down to facts.

Yes.
National Library of Medicine:

A gene is the basic physical and functional unit of heredity. Genes are made up of DNA. Some genes act as instructions to make molecules called proteins. However, many genes do not code for proteins. In humans, genes vary in size from a few hundred DNA bases to more than 2 million bases. An international research effort called the Human Genome Project, which worked to determine the sequence of the human genome and identify the genes that it contains, estimated that humans have between 20,000 and 25,000 genes.

Messenger RNAs, also known as mRNA, are one of the types of RNA that are found in the cell. This particular one, like most RNAs, are made in the nucleus and then exported to the cytoplasm where the translation machinery, the machinery that actually makes proteins, binds to these mRNA molecules and reads the code on the mRNA to make a specific protein. So in general, one gene, the DNA for one gene, can be transcribed into an mRNA molecule that will end up making one specific protein.
Lawrence C. Brody, Ph.D.
genes_2160x.jpg

As your source indicates, mRNA is a single-stranded RNA molecule that is complementary to one of the DNA strands of a gene. It is not a gene, but rather a messenger that has the information that was in the gene from which it was transcribed. Genes are made of DNA. m-RNA is not a gene, by definition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back