Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

The Derailing Thread

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
1/3 of Libyans have fled their country, and many others live in refugee camps in Libya. The food wars that the bank's food inflation started continue to rage over there, as various factions vie for control of the oil fields. Whoever wins can trade oil for food.

The situation is complicated as groups with other agendas also vie for control.

And I'm happy.

It finally happened. After 32 years of saying, "My son has never asked me or his mother for anything." Well, he just called - wanted a "second opinion" on buying his first house. Not really wanting advice, just bouncing the idea off me. :)

I've waited SO long for that....

And I'm happy.

It finally happened. After 32 years of saying, "My son has never asked me or his mother for anything." Well, he just called - wanted a "second opinion" on buying his first house. Not really wanting advice, just bouncing the idea off me. :)

I've waited SO long for that....

That's wonderful, Pizza! It's a warm & fuzzy moment when one of our offspring comes to us for our opinion :thumbsup

What's going on here?
Has this turned into the "happy" thread?
Well, I'm going to derail this right now.
I'm just in tears right now, I don't know what to say?

The evil bank is the Grinch that took some of our Christmas presents away from us. (By making presents more expensive so we couldn't buy as many.)

Last edited:
th

Snap yo bagels
Do yo stare
You can do it all by yo self

I left my brains down in Africaaaaaa

Hit me with your pet shark
Why don't you hit me with your pet shark!

...yes, somebody's been listening to misheard lyrics

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back