Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The Derailing Thread

Do you drink coffee or energy drinks? Would that make your pain worse? If not... maybe that would help you wake up.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

hahaha! my dog did that! i was singing to her and she was "grabbing" me with her paw, and I guess made the pluses with her other one on the keyboard

My internet connection went out for a while. Don't know why. Just came back, but now I'm going to sleep. Mata ne.

I'm thinking of going somewhere for a week holiday but I don't know where there is so many options its confusing. I could throw a dart at a spinning globe and where it lands I go but then again it probably won't work I will just be like OK spin again I'm not going there its to crazy. Maybe I just go home fishing but its to cold. I dunno.

So a friend was nice and got me a “vintage” Beanie Baby today because I helped them haul their dog to the vet

This thing is from 1997–I’m from 1993….does that mean I’m vintage? o_O

[="Angel, post: 1199000, member: 5619"]Go to...

a cabin in the forest[/QUOTE]

Thats what my friend wants to do. I fly home we jump in his boat and go across to one of the islands and stay in the bush cabins. Can book them through the department of conservation. Can only get there by boat its a couple miles offshore. Good fishing as well.

I still really love this song:

Why is so much of the music I listen to like this, lol
Though this one in particular I like for personal reasons and experiences

So a friend was nice and got me a “vintage” Beanie Baby today because I helped them haul their dog to the vet

This thing is from 1997–I’m from 1993….does that mean I’m vintage? :erm
I dunno, but I do know that to be considered antique the object needs to be 20 years old.

[="Angel, post: 1199000, member: 5619"]Go to...

a cabin in the forest

Thats what my friend wants to do. I fly home we jump in his boat and go across to one of the islands and stay in the bush cabins. Can book them through the department of conservation. Can only get there by boat its a couple miles offshore. Good fishing as well.[/QUOTE]

That sounds relaxing and fun!

I dunno, but I do know that to be considered antique the object needs to be 20 years old.
Well, it's nearly there, lol.
And in wonderful condition at that.
I'll take good care of him :)

This isn't a picture of mine, but he looks like this:
45ab_1.JPG

Got him because he looks like a Bull Terrier and though I could never own one I do think they are cute in their own way.

Back