Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The Derailing Thread

13267788_1175619595814066_4503115027812748870_n.jpg

No, hon. Someone pissed me off and I wanted to be less involved on the forum. Same with FB, not go on it so much. Trying to sit back and learn more. talk less.
Gun talk didn't scare me. I read the whole thread. I know nothing about guns so it was interesting. I hope you are well.

No, hon. Someone pissed me off and I wanted to be less involved on the forum. Same with FB, not go on it so much. Trying to sit back and learn more. talk less.
Gun talk didn't scare me. I read the whole thread. I know nothing about guns so it was interesting. I hope you are well.
Don't let them haters get you down.

I bought a new fishing reel. Currency well invested, its got good drag 35lb. I want a Stella but they like $1500 way expensive.

Thank you Jesus and the Most High. I just made the 20lb. Took my new reel for a spin and landed a 21lb and 18lb. Biggest snapper I got off the rocks. Not many make the 20lb snapper story. Lol. And 1 on the bricks is worth 5 in a boat. Every fisherman knows that.

My kingfish might be over 50lb but landing my first 20+lb snapper off the rocks, and on my new reel, that just tops the cake. Thats just insane.

Yeeee haaa.

Thank you Jesus and the Most High.

Last edited:
I'm happy with my new fishing reel but my old rod cracked landing the 21lber. I had to land the fish with the reel unattached to the rod, i had to hold it with two fingers, man I got mad fishing skills. Yea OK I'm boasting but anyhow, my dads going to buy me a new fishing rod, only because I'm so good. Lol. OK, yes I'm boasting. I'm in desperate need of a new rod. My old faithful rod is 20 years old and finally cracked on a nice fish. Its had its days. I'm sad to see it go. It done me well and caught some nice fish.

Thank you Jesus and the Most High. I just made the 20lb. Took my new reel for a spin and landed a 21lb and 18lb. Biggest snapper I got off the rocks. Not many make the 20lb snapper story. Lol. And 1 on the bricks is worth 5 in a boat. Every fisherman knows that.

My kingfish might be over 50lb but landing my first 20+lb snapper off the rocks, and on my new reel, that just tops the cake. Thats just insane.

Yeeee haaa.

Thank you Jesus and the Most High.
Kiwidan
Looks like you're a fisher of fish!
Sounds like you're having a good time.
Don't forget to come back home... (your other home).

Wondering

I'm not lying. Its quite funny because the cops nearly arrested him once because they thought he was getting smart when they asked for his name and address when he got pulled over.

I'm not lying. Its quite funny because the cops nearly arrested him once because they thought he was getting smart when they asked for his name and address when he got pulled over.
:lol

Do you think your friend knows Ronald McDonald?
I would have suggested a name change.
In some cases, it's worth it!

Oh. And maybe if you're generous we could have a fish-fry.
I'll bring the Verdicchio.

Wondering

:lol

Do you think your friend knows Ronald McDonald?
I would have suggested a name change.
In some cases, it's worth it!

Oh. And maybe if you're generous we could have a fish-fry.
I'll bring the Verdicchio.

Wondering
What in the world is verdicchio?
Sounds like Italian poison.

Back