Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The Derailing Thread

I saw one where this guy asked these girls to watch his house while he's gone, then he runs in there pretending to be a burglar. He got hit over the head really hard before revealing it was just him--he deserved that.:nono

I saw a couple where a young white guy would walk up to a group of black men and say, hey I was wondering if you guys would like to kiss my *ss today? He got punched out almost every time. I'm not sure what the prank was. Was it can I get beat up today? :hysterical

They'll give someone a heart attack doing that one of these days. Or else someone who is quick on the draw will shoot the prankster. I don't think these are funny pranks. I can see the intended humor in it. I'm not without a sense of humor, but some of these pranks are going too far nowadays.

Can't believe they didn't see this coming.

Oh, when I was a kid my babysitter used to watch that movie while I was there...it didn't give me nightmares or anything, but I didn't like it.

Here's over an hour of some really good pranks. Some of these have been so overused in movies, cartoons and TV shows, that they're hardly funny at all any more, but seeing people's reaction to them in real life is hilarious.

The TOG​

The shooting was an accident. Two people made a very tragic mistake.
so is drunk driving and we charge those with a crimed called vehicular homicide.

im not saying its capital offense but that he should do some time for that.i know that if she broke in the house in my state and did that. he would go do jail for a crime. manslaughter. syg has no protections for that otherwise like today I scared a homeowner as her dog barked at me. so she could come out and just shoot me? no.

There was a group of people taking a sight seeing tour of the city in a helicopter, when all of a sudden, it became very foggy and the pilot could only see a few yards in front of the helicopter. At the same time, all the navigational instruments stopped working, so he couldn't tell which way it was to the airport. He flew around aimlessly for a while, until he saw a skyscraper. He flew up close to it and hovered outside a window where a meeting was being held, until the people inside noticed him and came to the window to see what was going on. The pilot then held up a big sign that said "Where am I?" on it. Somebody inside got a big piece of cardboard and wrote on it "You are in a helicoopter." The pilot held up another sign that said "Thank you." and then flew straight to the airport and landed. After they were on the ground, one of the passengers asked him how he was able to know where the airport was from the information on the sign. "That's simple", said the pilot. "The help they gave me was technically correct, but totally useless, so I knew it must be the Microsoft building, and I was able to find the way to the airport from there".

The TOG​

so is drunk driving and we charge those with a crimed called vehicular homicide.

im not saying its capital offense but that he should do some time for that.i know that if she broke in the house in my state and did that. he would go do jail for a crime. manslaughter. syg has no protections for that otherwise like today I scared a homeowner as her dog barked at me. so she could come out and just shoot me? no.

jasonc watch the 1st 30 seconds of the video.

jasonc watch the 1st 30 seconds of the video.
I know the story. it ends with a blurb on the facts about gun violence. but accidents even if he didn't mean to kill her like that doesn't mean he shouldn't do time. he had to id the target and could have holstered. it is taught in ccl.

I know the story. it ends with a blurb on the facts about gun violence. but accidents even if he didn't mean to kill her like that doesn't mean he shouldn't do time. he had to id the target and could have holstered. it is taught in ccl.

Well...you and I see things different.

It happens.
therethere.gif

There was a group of people taking a sight seeing tour of the city in a helicopter, when all of a sudden, it became very foggy and the pilot could only see a few yards in front of the helicopter. At the same time, all the navigational instruments stopped working, so he couldn't tell which way it was to the airport. He flew around aimlessly for a while, until he saw a skyscraper. He flew up close to it and hovered outside a window where a meeting was being held, until the people inside noticed him and came to the window to see what was going on. The pilot then held up a big sign that said "Where am I?" on it. Somebody inside got a big piece of cardboard and wrote on it "You are in a helicoopter." The pilot held up another sign that said "Thank you." and then flew straight to the airport and landed. After they were on the ground, one of the passengers asked him how he was able to know where the airport was from the information on the sign. "That's simple", said the pilot. "The help they gave me was technically correct, but totally useless, so I knew it must be the Microsoft building, and I was able to find the way to the airport from there".

The TOG​
:lol

Back