Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The Derailing Thread

I will definately have to go find that out.I think Charle had a thing for one of the girls and a different girl had a thing for Charlie. :chin

Oh yeah! It was Peppermint Pattie that had a thing for Charlie Brown...and Charlie had a thing for the little red haired girl!

Yes...
208babc8bed09fe3b5b9e6ed7b733c92.jpg

:cool I've always liked red heads too. But, you gotta admit, peppermint Patty was super cool. The tomboy type and I liked how she talked.
My ex use to say he always had a soft spot in his heart for a really good looking natural redhead but that there were not alot of them around.

dadfe1edbb3e810a116f82915a826381.jpg
She is pretty cute but with a ton of freckles.Alot of times red heads do have alot of freckles.They have a unique coloring and they are more prone for skin cancer.

My ex use to say he always had a soft spot in his heart for a really good looking natural redhead but that there were not alot of them around.

I know exacalakaly what he's talking about. :)
Did you know that (IIRC lol) that redheads and natural blonds are only like 2% (each) of the population.

That's back when blonds used to appeal to me, when they was 2% instead of 85% or whatever it is now.

I know exacalakaly what he's talking about. :)
Did you know that (IIRC lol) that redheads and natural blonds are only like 2% (each) of the population.

That's back when blonds used to appeal to me, when they was 2% instead of 85% or whatever it is now.
Yes,but alot of the blonds turn a darker color.It must really be rare for their hair to stay very blond.Maybe some Swedish women.

dadfe1edbb3e810a116f82915a826381.jpg
She is pretty cute but with a ton of freckles.Alot of times red heads do have alot of freckles.They have a unique coloring and they are more prone for skin cancer.

Nothing wrong with freckles. That is true too, they're more prone to skin cancer and shouldn't get as much sun as others. Sun brings out more freckles too.

Yes,but alot of the blonds turn a darker color.It must really be rare for their hair to stay very blond.Maybe some Swedish women.

Yeah. There's way too many blonds now. I'm not even attracted to blonds anymore just because there's so many.

I know that he didn't mean to shoot a girl. But I just think that there's a huge responsibility with carrying a gun.

Of course there is, I never said any different. I said it was a tragedy and it is. If you think he needs some kind of punishment, that's fine with me. Everyone is allowed an opinion. Under the statutes of the law maybe he does need to be prosecuted. I don't know. It doesn't concern me. I'm not gonna say he needs to be jailed for being tragically stupid because I've done some pretty stupid things in my life too. It's not my place...

Im going to have fun with a new electric guitar and amp my friend gave me to borrow. Its loud, like really loud. I put the distortion level down a bit and the volume on full. I just strummed the E chord once and the whole house started shaking. This is going to be so much fun.
smiley-music014.gif
Sounds like fun.You'll be deaf at an early age :)

Of course there is, I never said any different. I said it was a tragedy and it is. If you think he needs some kind of punishment, that's fine with me. Everyone is allowed an opinion. Under the statutes of the law maybe he does need to be prosecuted. I don't know. It doesn't concern me. I'm not gonna say he needs to be jailed for being tragically stupid because I've done some pretty stupid things in my life too. It's not my place...

I understand brother. I can't say that you're wrong either. Essentially, he was merely tragically stupid, and in a way, it was an accident. but the way I was brought up about guns and safety and responsibility and honor...I am of the mindset that he should not have strapped a gun on for defense...until he was properly trained and educated and practiced up until he was in total control of everything to do with the use and employment of a deadly firearm for defensive purposes. Mindset, law, mechanics, everything.

In my mind, he could have done better. I can comprehend the innocent naivety of the man though. It was a tragic set of circumstances leading up to the death of the young woman. The more grave the potential that exists though, the more the holding of oneself to higher standards than what is the norm or what is lawful should be taken upon oneself.

I'm a brunette, but I have a blonde wig for cosplaying a particular anime character. I wore it to a costume party last year, and my mom was like "wow, you look good as a blonde". =P

I really just stick with my natural hair color unless I'm cosplaying. What's funny is that it's super common for anime characters to be blonde, and Japanese people in reality have very dark colored hair. To my understanding the color blonde in that culture is usually associated with delinquents, who sometimes bleach their hair. Though anime blondes aren't necessarily portrayed in that light.

I like this game, but I kinda wish the storymode battles lasted longer. Most of story mode consists of text, with a couple anime cut scenes per story.

Back