Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Eternal Kingdom/Reign of Jesus Christ

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten not made, one in being with the Father. Through him all things were made. he was born of the Virgin Mary, and became man.

Houston we have a problem
This is eternal life: to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you sent.
Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.

If you can't accept His words I am wasting my time. I can accept His words.

You are biased by the trinity and try to fit everything in to it. I am biased by Jesus's words and am able to take a closer look at all that is written about Him.

I disagree with your take on "the firstborn of all creation" - He, (His spirit), is the beginning of the creation of God and Gods firstborn. The fullness was pleased to in Him. The Father is His God. And it is the Fathers deity that dwells in Him. They are one in that manner and Jesus is the exact imprint of Gods being in that manner. And in Jesus, through Jesus and for Jesus God, (The Father), made all things.

I think a being who was before Adam could be stated as a High Priest with no beginning of days not a priesthood starting with a ancestor or Father and Mother or genealogy but by Gods appointment. Likewise Melchizedek was before Levi and was appointed by God. There are passages of scripture that go into detail about the Son who was and even the Father and none of them state God always was. This passage was about the priest and priesthood not about the Son who was.

Moses was shown alive in the NT and still in Gods service more than a 1000 years after his body died so Melchizedek by Gods grace could be appointed a priest forever.

You didn't give me any words of God to accept. All you gave me are your words. So, yes you are wasting your time as I put no credence on your words.

Yes, I am biased about the Trinity as Scripture declares it.

I showed you in (Deut. 21:16-17) that 'firstborn' is a title. It doesn't mean one is necessarily the actual first born. It can, but not always. Context. Title. I suppose you believe the writer was in error there also. Correct?

I didn't say anything about Melchizedek in the last reply. Why do you bring him up. Oh, I see. You don't want to answer my question. Instead try and divert attention away. Sorry.

My question was, again, what is your point with the phrase, 'My God and your God'? What is that supposed to prove to me? You don't know do you? You just spit out what you have been told to say. This is why you can't answer questions. All you can do is constantly go back and repeat what has been told you to say.

Why didn't you tell me where you get your information from? What commentary? What Bible scholars do you read? Your afraid to say arn't you? Don't want no one to know. Just you and the Bible right? The Bible you don't believe.

Quantrill

You didn't give me any words of God to accept. All you gave me are your words. So, yes you are wasting your time as I put no credence on your words.

Yes, I am biased about the Trinity as Scripture declares it.

I showed you in (Deut. 21:16-17) that 'firstborn' is a title. It doesn't mean one is necessarily the actual first born. It can, but not always. Context. Title. I suppose you believe the writer was in error there also. Correct?

I didn't say anything about Melchizedek in the last reply. Why do you bring him up. Oh, I see. You don't want to answer my question. Instead try and divert attention away. Sorry.

My question was, again, what is your point with the phrase, 'My God and your God'? What is that supposed to prove to me? You don't know do you? You just spit out what you have been told to say. This is why you can't answer questions. All you can do is constantly go back and repeat what has been told you to say.

Why didn't you tell me where you get your information from? What commentary? What Bible scholars do you read? Your afraid to say arn't you? Don't want no one to know. Just you and the Bible right? The Bible you don't believe.

Quantrill
I gave you Jesus's words which you continuously ignore. His life source is the Father. The Father is the only true God. The Father is His God.

I don't wish to waste any more of my time with you.

Bye

Back