Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

The False Security of Eternal Security

What have I to fear?

I use the one true source to the knowledge of the will of God, I let no man and his doctrine slant my view,

Quite funny. None of us see in full. Every seer has partialist sight, at best.

God has given exactly zero of us Perfect Vision. Perfect Vision remains In Him Only.

I believe that your view and others would be closer to that one view if you did the same.

I am not even fond of my own partial sight. Why would I sit in the seat of another man's partiality?

There is more than believing there is "one God", along with "one God" is obedience to Him which requires the "will of man" to be in agreement with the "will of God" something you fault what you call "free willers" of which I will proudly answer to that name.

I only know my brothers in Christ by their fruits.

Those who can not see and speak that they factually have both good and bad fruit do not speak truthfully.

Hold up 'freewill' all the day long and no such will can even speak truthfully. So what good is that foundation?

Any 'will' in truth will truthfully see and speak that we all 'factually' do both sheep works and goat works.

From the source I cited above to answer this question:

James 2:19 (KJV)
19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

If a liar with no truth in him says 'I believe' are they telling the truth?

Probably NOT.

Devils on earth called Jesus Lord Lord the last time He was here. So what? They were still liars with no truth in them, no matter what they spoke.

Just believing in "one God" just doesn't cut the mustered.

You can certainly 'choose' to believe your construct has the whole enchilada.

And I will look to my own admitted weakness and partial sight.

I know one thing from every 'free' willer down to the last man. They 'blame and accuse' Adam, the son of God.

That sight does not come from God.

s

Quite funny. None of us see in full. Every seer has partialist sight, at best.

God has given exactly zero of us Perfect Vision. Perfect Vision remains In Him Only.

I am not even fond of my own partial sight. Why would I sit in the seat of another man's partiality?

I will claim to have partial sight in comparison to my God's infinite wisdom, but I will not claim he has not revealed what I have to know to please him in a way that every man can understand, His Son brought it, died for it, and paid a price for me...

He would not have done all that for me, and not enable me to understand what he has revealed for me to please Him.

For you to claim you understand something and another (who has the same revelation) is blinded, is to say one of three things, 1 God is partial to you and you alone (that can't be Romans 2:11), 2 The Bible was written above most peoples ability and must have someone like you explain it to them (that can't be, a child can understand scripture 2 Timothy 3:15), or 3 you are not looking at the scripture as written but with a slant that some self proclaimed wise man has convinced you that is what it says and only someone who reads and believes the same false teaching would understand it (man made doctrine)...

I think the third possibility is more likely as the Bible teaches us of such :

Romans 1:22 (KJV)
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 (KJV)
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

I will claim to have partial sight in comparison to my God's infinite wisdom, but I will not claim he has not revealed what I have to know to please him in a way that every man can understand, His Son brought it, died for it, and paid a price for me...

He would not have done all that for me, and not enable me to understand what he has revealed for me to please Him.

Do you really think you have something to give to God? Seriously? Is God in 'need' of your choices? Will He be 'at lack' for lack of same?

For you to claim you understand something and another (who has the same revelation) is blinded,

I have no issues singing of His Sovereignty as a petty observer. How about you?

is to say one of three things, 1 God is partial to you and you alone

I'm not fond of poly theism if that is what you are asking. Are you?

Is the 'choice' you created by your freewill your ticket to heaven? And for lack of same after such choice your guarantee of hell?

Are you not God in that equation? Everything held in your OWN hand? Constantly spinning with each and every choice?

(that can't be Romans 2:11), 2 The Bible was written above most peoples ability and must have someone like you explain it to them

I enjoy sharing as most believers do. What does that have to do with 'my having to explain' anything? We all have our own admitted pale reflections and not much more than that. Some have rather vicious and destructive reflections to other believers. You know, like some who want to damn other believers to be burned alive forever over a stray choice or a failure to institute their emergency measures to save themselves. With those I like to have some fun.

(that can't be, a child can understand scripture 2 Timothy 3:15), or 3 you are not looking at the scripture as written but with a slant that some self proclaimed wise man has convinced you that is what it says and only someone who reads and believes the same false teaching would understand it (man made doctrine)...

What is it you are objecting to exactly?
2 Corinthians 11:13-15 (KJV)
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

And your point is what? By all means call me a devil! That is one of the highest reward there is in Gods Kingdom on earth! I expect to hear that when encountering various 'gods.'

Matthew 10:25
It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

Here, I'll even make it easy for you to do so. I accept that this fact of what Jesus said happens to me:

Mark 4:15
And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

It's called a setup for a LEFT HOOK.

enjoy!

s

A person is born again once, but can fall away becoming lost but be restored.
Can you please explain what you mean by "fall away and becoming lost"?

Example in Acts 8 where Simon is said to have believed and been baptized/born again. He later sinned by trying to buy the power of the HS. He was not told by Peter to be born again/baptized again, but told to repent which he did. So Simon was born physically once, born again spiritually once, but fell away repented and forgiven.
The word "simony" comes from the very event you're quoting here, and "simony" means buying and selling of church offices. Church history identified Simon as an enemy of the christian faith.

Indeed, Acts 8:13 says that "Simon believed" but so do demons (James 2:19), and based on Acts 8:21, Simon's confession and baptism were not even genuine.

I'm not fond of poly theism if that is what you are asking. Are you?

I'm glad you are not, but I am starting to think you obviously have no idea what "poly theism" is (actually "polytheism"), so you know it is believing in more than one God, I think I answered that clearly, and also made the point that there is more than believing in "only one God", and that is to do his will, a fact you think man has no control of which is sad, and unbiblical.

Is the 'choice' you created by your freewill your ticket to heaven? And for lack of same after such choice your guarantee of hell?
Yes. and the same for you, your just "blinded" by belief of man made doctrine.

He said his Sheep "follow" him, he didn't say he drags them around with them:

John 10:27 (KJV)
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

as usual some understand eternal security...some don,t eternal security is not living how we want after salvation and still make it to heaven. that is not salvation we can be eternally secure in HIM,
i suppose if you decide to walk away from salvation and never return you can. But was you really saved to start with? yes we all sin do things we should not do * sin should not have full control over us. we may turn around do the same thing over after we repent. but we should return ask for forgiveness again. AFTER ALL HIS love IS UNCONDITIONAL . i would hate to think i made the choice to return to my old way of life. i have thought about it. but thats not what i really desire. my desire is to be in Him and do the best i can through him

I'm glad you are not, but I am starting to think you obviously have no idea what "poly theism" is (actually "polytheism"), so you know it is believing in more than one God,

Yes, multiple creators. Creators of their salvation. Creators of their choices. Creators of evil, all other than God.

I think I answered that clearly, and also made the point that there is more than believing in "only one God", and that is to do his will, a fact you think man has no control of which is sad, and unbiblical.

Far be it from me to convince you that the Spirit of God in Christ is also 'in you,' living. Does that make 'your will alone' in any choice? Obviously not, to some.
Yes. and the same for you, your just "blinded" by belief of man made doctrine.

Blinded by the obvious, right?
He said his Sheep "follow" him, he didn't say he drags them around with themJohn 10:27
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

There's a lot of things sheep don't like to hear. Especially how they also do 'goat works.'

It's always interesting in discussions about the 'security' of salvation with those who believe it is not so. They all believe they are saved. Funny how that works isn't it? The position they present never ever ever applies to themselves.

So, I sometimes ask, convince me beyond any doubt that God in Christ MAY NOT save you. Not the other believer. You.

It's such an interesting testimony. "Here's how God in Christ will not save me?" Except few freewillers actually step up to the pump and apply that reasoning 'and testimony' unto themselves.

It's always to the other believers.

s

Yes, multiple creators. Creators of their salvation. Creators of their choices. Creators of evil, all other than God.

You are good at not making any sense at all... try that again smaller.

Far be it from me to convince you that the Spirit of God in Christ is also 'in you,' living. Does that make 'your will alone' in any choice? Obviously not, to some.
Two wills exist equally to gain salvation, Gods will for me to love Him and obey him, and my will to accept the Grace (when he should have killed us) giving me a way through his Son and BY MY OWN WILL (I love being a free willer) by Obeying Him, not "earning" my salvation, but giving me the chance for the Gift of salvation offered by Grace, and ONLY given to my by MY OWN FREE WILL to obey.

Blinded by the obvious, right?
Yep. Obviously.

There's a lot of things sheep don't like to hear. Especially how they also do 'goat works.'
Had the Lord told me to do "goat works" I would do it, how about you?

It's always interesting in discussions about the 'security' of salvation with those who believe it is not so. They all believe they are saved. Funny how that works isn't it? The position they present never ever ever applies to themselves.
Here lay your problem, I have not seen one "free willer" say anything applies to them but "never applies to themselves", in fact as you do so often, you draw your own conclusion and put it in the mouth of others...

You need to work on your debating skills, as I will be the first to admit there has nothing but argument, when one tries to use honest debate with you, you use harsh comment, just shy of name calling (enough to keep the moderator off of you) and claim triumphant...

How about we get back to my original question and see if you can give me other than argument, a reason why you say in these next two verses that only the first is all that is required:

Acts 15:11 (KJV)
11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

Mark 16:16 (KJV)
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

I say being baptized (as well as other commands) IS believing.

To use your theology we must throw out Mark 16:16 (which is exactly what you do)

You are good at not making any sense at all... try that again smaller.
Two wills exist equally to gain salvation, Gods will for me to love Him and obey him, and my will to accept the Grace (when he should have killed us) giving me a way through his Son and BY MY OWN WILL (I love being a free willer) by Obeying Him, not "earning" my salvation, but giving me the chance for the Gift of salvation offered by Grace, and ONLY given to my by MY OWN FREE WILL to obey.

Psalm 12:
3 The Lord shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:
4 Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?
Had the Lord told me to do "goat works" I would do it, how about you?

Yeah, I know the drill. You never ever do a single goat work, period. And your 'tree' is always and only perfect fruit, period.

Here lay your problem, I have not seen one "free willer" say anything applies to them but "never applies to themselves", in fact as you do so often, you draw your own conclusion and put it in the mouth of others...

I've learned not to expect many to speak truthfully on many matters.

You need to work on your debating skills, as I will be the first to admit there has nothing but argument, when one tries to use honest debate with you, you use harsh comment, just shy of name calling (enough to keep the moderator off of you) and claim triumphant...

I'm generally not fond of the working in 'believers' that seeks to eternally kill other believers or fry them alive forever, no. Nor do I expect any other outcome from such lips. Their fate is locked upon them and they do not realize that they are in fact under the wrath of God presently, do not know it, can not see it.

You can dip your body in water all the day long but it will not quench that fate of burning fire you so proudly desire to cast other believers into.

I'm thinking such will be the first in line to get a taste of what they measure to their fellow believers.

enjoy!

s

I'm generally not fond of the working in 'believers' that seeks to eternally kill other believers or fry them alive forever, no. Nor do I expect any other outcome from such lips. Their fate is locked upon them and they do not realize that they are in fact under the wrath of God presently, do not know it, can not see it.

You can dip your body in water all the day long but it will not quench that fate of burning fire you so proudly desire to cast other believers into.

I'm thinking such will be the first in line to get a taste of what they measure to their fellow believers.

enjoy!

s

There are the poor debating skills once again, inflammatory remarks with not one iota of anything close to the question asked, here it is again:

In these two verses (unless you believe the "whole" Bible is not truth) how is it you go by the first, and not the second?

11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Unless we throw out Mark 16:16, you or I or anyone else is NOT saved until baptized...

I am not interested in your infamous derogatory remarks, simply an explanation on how you get around this?

Originally posted by rowel,

Unless we throw out Mark 16:16, you or I or anyone else is NOT saved until baptized...

What is baptism? Is it a "carnal" outward religious ritual performed with water?

Water baptism is not necessary, simply because "nothing without a man" either cleanses or defiles a man. It is what is within a man that baptizes and cleanses Him.

Mark 7:15 " There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man."

Matthew 23:25 "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter [with water baptisms], but within they are full of extortion and excess."
Matthew 23:26 "Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also."

I am not denying the need for baptism. I am merely affirming that neither Christ nor Paul baptized with water.

John 4:1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John,
John 4:2 (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,)"

Why are we told that Jesus Himself baptized not, but His disciples, if it is not to tell us that His disciples were "yet carnal" and in need of carnal rituals which in reality have no effect upon "the inside of the cup?"

Even Paul did not realize the uselessness of rituals at the very beginning of his ministry for Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:14 "I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius."

In time (like with all of us) Paul understood that carnal religious rituals can in no way cleanse inwardly:

1 Corinthians 1:17 "For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect."

It took Paul several years to realize the depth of this truth revealed by our Lord:

Mark 7:15 "There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man."

That does not mean that they did not teach baptism. But the baptism they both taught was the kind that cleaned a man inwardly:

Matthew 3:11 "I [John the water baptizer] indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, AND WITH FIRE."

That is how Christ baptizes to this day.

Christ tells us that His words are spirit:

John 6:63 "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."

As with us all, including the disciples and Paul, as we mature in our walk we eventually we come to see the futility of outward rituals, and come to see the Truth of Christ's words that it is His words that clean us and burn out the "wood, hay and stubble" within.

Paul came to see what really washes us of our sins. Here is the water that really baptizes us, and it is not physical water:

Ephesians 5:26 "That he might sanctify and cleanse it [the church] with the WASHING OF WATER BY THE WORD,
Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish."

And,

1 Corinthians 1:17 "For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect."

Paul is not saying that he does not believe in the doctrine of baptisms. Note that it is in the plural. Paul taught the doctrine of "true" baptisms in Ephesians 5:26 (above). And in 1 Corinthians 1:17 (above) he is telling us that He was not sent to water baptize. If the apostle Paul is "not sent to baptize" with water, then should we?

What is baptism? Is it a "carnal" outward religious ritual performed with water?

Water baptism is not necessary, simply because "nothing without a man" either cleanses or defiles a man. It is what is within a man that baptizes and cleanses Him.

The Bible does not contradict itself, if there is contradiction is comes from man made doctrine (twisting scripture always causes contradiction.)

Simple question, if someone uses this first verse to say all you have to do is believe to be saved, what do we do with this second verse...

Don't evade the question, its strait forward:

16He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

There are the poor debating skills once again, inflammatory remarks with not one iota of anything close to the question asked, here it is again:

Well, let's see. You want to flame other believers alive forever in fire or eternally kill them for not 'seeing Perfectly like you' on this subject. And I have inflammatory words in resisting that effort?

Funny. Sad, but funny.

Inflammatory words? Who has them? Oh yeah, that would be who?

Don't you know you are being pawned?

For the record I have no issues with baptism in the external sense. I do not believe in participating in such as a LAW OF CONDEMNATION as that is the exact OPPOSITE of the intention. What then is important? The INTENTIONS within in the practitioners of same.

enjoy!

smaller

Well, let's see. You want to flame other believers alive forever in fire or eternally kill them for not 'seeing Perfectly like you' on this subject. And I have inflammatory words in resisting that effort?

Funny. Sad, but funny.

Inflammatory words? Who has them? Oh yeah, that would be who?

Don't you know you are being pawned?

For the record I have no issues with baptism in the external sense. I do not believe in participating in such as a LAW OF CONDEMNATION as that is the exact OPPOSITE of the intention. What then is important? The INTENTIONS within in the practitioners of same.

enjoy!

smaller

Same derogatory response, no answer... Ill make it a little simpler for you,

Do you believe that one cannot be save without being baptized?

16He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Same derogatory response, no answer... Ill make it a little simpler for you,

Do you believe that one cannot be save without being baptized?

I reject that dipping in water saves anyone.

No matter 'how' one observes 'baptismS' of which there are MANY, no 'external ritual' is going to save anyone.

You are welcome to think you are safe by 'external ritual.' While simultaneously showing what your 'internal intent' really is in that matter.

It will still come back to internal intentions regardless.

I assuredly do NOT believe that water baptism was ever practiced as a matter of legalistic ritual, whereby doing so granted salvation.

Even John the Baptist refused to baptize Pharisees because of their 'internal intentions.' Were they dipped in water and the fire of destruction they carried in their own hearts made the water BOIL you might get the picture. I doubt it, but you might.

And yes, it is A PICTURE of internal matters.

In the hands of some it will be taught and practiced in beauty. In the hands of others it is marred beyond all credible understandings.

That is how 'all' religion works. In some hands, beauty, in some hands, death and condemnations to others and perpetual self justifications.

Even in our worldly courts INTERNAL INTENTIONS matter and they measure the 'spirit of the LAW via INTENTIONS.'

Your intentions are obvious.

s

I reject that dipping in water saves anyone.

No matter 'how' one observes 'baptismS' of which there are MANY, no 'external ritual' is going to save anyone.

You are welcome to think you are safe by 'external ritual.' While simultaneously showing what your 'internal intent' really is in that matter.

It will still come back to internal intentions regardless.

I assuredly do NOT believe that water baptism was ever practiced as a matter of legalistic ritual, whereby doing so granted salvation.

Even John the Baptist refused to baptize Pharisees because of their 'internal intentions.' Were they dipped in water and the fire of destruction they carried in their own hearts made the water BOIL you might get the picture. I doubt it, but you might.

And yes, it is A PICTURE of internal matters.

In the hands of some it will be taught and practiced in beauty. In the hands of others it is marred beyond all credible understandings.

That is how 'all' religion works. In some hands, beauty, in some hands, death and condemnations to others and perpetual self justifications.

Even in our worldly courts INTERNAL INTENTIONS matter and they measure the 'spirit of the LAW via INTENTIONS.'

Your intentions are obvious.

s

That's what I thought, I agree "baptism" alone will not save you, it requires:

Hearing the Gospel, Believing the Gospel, Repenting of our sinful ways, Confessing Christ is the Son of God, and being baptized...

You cannot be in a saved condition without all of the above, any one of them will not save you alone, they are all required of salvation just like believing and baptism:

You deny the Bible and its teachings in favor of some man made doctrine and you right out said "baptism" is not a requirement meaning you totally ignore Mark 16:16...

And you tell everyone else "they are blinded"?

That's what I thought, I agree "baptism" alone will not save you

As to your 'it requires' I also reject legalistic (magical incantations and forumulas) as any kind of a 'basis' for salvation.

The Spirit of Christ Himself indwells a believer by faith.

God is not now nor will He Ever be 'controlled' and 'obligated' by any practice of external ritualism or incantation by men. If you 'bought' that story from any man or sect I'd suggest a re-examination.

As to your 'you deny the Bible' claim, I fully accept every Word as written. Not through the subjective reflections garnered therein which are most obviously not PERFECT, inclusive of my own.

s

As to your 'you deny the Bible' claim, I fully accept every Word as written. Not through the subjective reflections garnered therein which are most obviously not PERFECT, inclusive of my own.

s

You flat out reject that "baptism" is a requirement for salvation, Mark 16:16 says it is, I call that flat out rejecting the Bible...

You certainly cannot have Christ in you as you claim, and reject his word:

It does not get much clearer than that... reject it, and you reject the Bible as truth.

You flat out reject that "baptism" is a requirement for salvation, Mark 16:16 says it is, I call that flat out rejecting the Bible...

I fully reject both your reflections of what baptismS are and the intentions underlying same.

You yourself admit that salvation is an internal matter regardless.

And you also understand that 'as such' the external ritual is meaningless without and apart from an internal look.

What you practice is, in effect, a matter of legalistic ritualistic incantational external exercise of self justifications and condemnation, which same I reject.

The Pharisees and Saducees fell headlong into the same trap, refusing to see spiritual matters as internal in nature. And they could not see, because they were not given to see.

It is no different today. Men love to turn internal matters into external rituals, laws and incantations to justify themselves before God. One may as well toss a virgin into a volcano in such primate views. And sooner or later that is what they end up doing in the 'spiritual' sense.

They KILL another 'internally' to justify themselves. Not even realizing in that practice they inserted condemnation solidly into their hearts.

s

I fully reject both your reflections of what baptismS are and the intentions underlying same.

You yourself admit that salvation is an internal matter regardless.

And you also understand that 'as such' the external ritual is meaningless without and apart from an internal look.

What you practice is, in effect, a matter of legalistic ritualistic incantational external exercise of self justifications and condemnation, which same I reject.

The Pharisees and Saducees fell headlong into the same trap, refusing to see spiritual matters as internal in nature. And they could not see, because they were not given to see.

It is no different today. Men love to turn internal matters into external rituals, laws and incantations to justify themselves before God. One may as well toss a virgin into a volcano in such primate views. And sooner or later that is what they end up doing in the 'spiritual' sense.

They KILL another 'internally' to justify themselves. Not even realizing in that practice they inserted condemnation solidly into their hearts.

s

You can call it legalistic, you have to so as to make it fit your man made doctrine...

The Sadducees could not let go of the Mosaic Law, could not would not (much like you) accept the Law of Christ.

We are not under the Mosaic Law, but we are still under law:

1 Corinthians 9:21 (KJV)
21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

Romans 8:2 (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

And you sir choose to disobey his Law which makes you a transgressor of that Law.

1 John 3:4 (KJV)
4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Back