Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Good News/The Bad News

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The Financial Matrix goes so much further than traceable transactions. It it fiat currencies, fractional reserve banking, and so much more.

Yes, digital currencies are one of the ways to get out of the Matrix, because they are fixed (similar to commodities) in that the quantity of them cannot be artificially manipulated by governments or other entities. I have been studying the FM for years, and I mentor with the man who coined the phrase, and I still don't "know all about it".
There is no matrix, there is trading on an international scale that works. It is how we get food on the supermarket shelves and most people have a job.

The reason for the matrix idea, is individuals do not want to admit we are part of social economic groups which do better or worse to other social economic groups. So I can work hard, make all the "right" choices but still lose out because of the economic realities of the group in live with.

Bit coin is just delusion, a currency exchange valued only on how many people think it has a value.
Country currencies measure the economic success of that economic group. It cannot be manipulated by countries, it reflects how well they are doing. It is why we can get paid in these currencies and they hold value, because there value is guaranteed by all the work done by that economic group. It is why bit coin is valueless, pure speculation, because its value measures interest not economic output.

The best way to think of currencies, as the value of 1 hours work from that economic group. When countries print money and the economic group are failing, more money does not increase the value of 1 hours work if most people are out of work.

The crisis of 2008 was caused by speculation on the value of mortgages held by people with no net worth, and houses that were losing value, so their real value was a loss. The assets were secured on loans from short term markets, which froze because no one knew who was financially sound and who was bankcrupt, so the debt became real and was liable to unravel the whole financial loan system. Governments had to then take on the debt, until they could sell off the assets at real value, and recoup the loss or profit, and secure the system. Whether you like it or not, this is the only economic system that works. Governments are meant to stop the massive loan exposure taken on by companies so a freezing of the short term loan market should not crash the economy.

There will always be these strains and issues, as people test the possible against what is allowed. Most do not realise we are inventing and discovering what is possible and how it works for the first time in history. It is hard to realise our system relies on trust and confidence, with government intervention to help deal with excess.

If you want an example of success look at China, and how a poor country has become the 2nd biggest economy, and is bringing real prosperity and wealth to its citizens through private investment and enterprise founded on currency and economic rules. Take another example Zimbabwe which has collapsed because they did not acknowledge proper business management and skill, and destroyed their economy for political idiology, which is insane.

Many christians call this evil, yet measuring success and failure is also part of the gospel, repent of sin and work for good. Justice works when money flows with care and support.

God bless you

There is no matrix, there is trading on an international scale that works. It is how we get food on the supermarket shelves and most people have a job.

The reason for the matrix idea, is individuals do not want to admit we are part of social economic groups which do better or worse to other social economic groups. So I can work hard, make all the "right" choices but still lose out because of the economic realities of the group in live with.

Bit coin is just delusion, a currency exchange valued only on how many people think it has a value.
Country currencies measure the economic success of that economic group. It cannot be manipulated by countries, it reflects how well they are doing. It is why we can get paid in these currencies and they hold value, because there value is guaranteed by all the work done by that economic group. It is why bit coin is valueless, pure speculation, because its value measures interest not economic output.

The best way to think of currencies, as the value of 1 hours work from that economic group. When countries print money and the economic group are failing, more money does not increase the value of 1 hours work if most people are out of work.

The crisis of 2008 was caused by speculation on the value of mortgages held by people with no net worth, and houses that were losing value, so their real value was a loss. The assets were secured on loans from short term markets, which froze because no one knew who was financially sound and who was bankcrupt, so the debt became real and was liable to unravel the whole financial loan system. Governments had to then take on the debt, until they could sell off the assets at real value, and recoup the loss or profit, and secure the system. Whether you like it or not, this is the only economic system that works. Governments are meant to stop the massive loan exposure taken on by companies so a freezing of the short term loan market should not crash the economy.

There will always be these strains and issues, as people test the possible against what is allowed. Most do not realise we are inventing and discovering what is possible and how it works for the first time in history. It is hard to realise our system relies on trust and confidence, with government intervention to help deal with excess.

If you want an example of success look at China, and how a poor country has become the 2nd biggest economy, and is bringing real prosperity and wealth to its citizens through private investment and enterprise founded on currency and economic rules. Take another example Zimbabwe which has collapsed because they did not acknowledge proper business management and skill, and destroyed their economy for political idiology, which is insane.

Many christians call this evil, yet measuring success and failure is also part of the gospel, repent of sin and work for good. Justice works when money flows with care and support.

God bless you
I know a man of God ,fluent in mandarin and Cantonese .he calls China communist .its a shame culture ,think cancel culture ,people only feel sorry if caught ,he says you can't trust anyone .

he lived there 10 years .they do use slave labor . China isnt a free state at all.

Doug,

I find this to be a sweeping statement. How many financial advisors do you know in Europe, Russia, China, Africa, Australasia and the Americas to make that kind of statement that he is "one of the best financial advisors alive today"?

Oz
I have listened to the financial talks given by many of the financial advisors out there. I find that they all fall into one of two camps. One group, the vast majority of "financial experts" teach the defense of finances. They are all about saving, penny pinching, etc. The other group, the very small minority, teach some form of offense (investing in this, that, or the other).

I have not found any of them (other than Orrin Woodward) that teach defense (how to keep more of what you already have), the offense (how to increase your income earning potential), and the playing field (the realities of the world of money). If you don't know the rules of the game (the playing field) you cannot win (imagine we are playing Monopoly, but I am playing by the rules of the "Game of Life". I will ALWAYS lose, right?)

Yes, there are other people who teach some good, solid principle based ideas, but there are no others that I have ever seen in print, or heard on audio (and I read and listen constantly), that are as comprehensive as Orrin.

What is the question? My answer will be based on a systemic theology book.

100 words or less... or more?

My question is this, and comes from Jesus own words.

I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.
John 15:1-2

• Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away;

If a person is removed from Christ, do they still have eternal life?

JLB

I know a man of God ,fluent in mandarin and Cantonese .he calls China communist .its a shame culture ,think cancel culture ,people only feel sorry if caught ,he says you can't trust anyone .

he lived there 10 years .they do use slave labor . China isnt a free state at all.

The point I was making is modern economic theory now runs the world.
China has exploited it despite being a dictatorship. The question is what are the next steps.
Some believe an internal political collapse with realignment to a more democratic form of government.

God bless you

The point I was making is modern economic theory now runs the world.
China has exploited it despite being a dictatorship. The question is what are the next steps.
Some believe an internal political collapse with realignment to a more democratic form of government.

God bless you
we are a republic ,not even the village of Indian town is a Democratic endeavor or any city,villa or town ,these have city mayor ,charter forms of government.

you miss that we couldn't take the wealth of the all the billionaires and couldn't fund the recent trillion bills .can't miss that a rebellion is coming ,add the crash it gets more possible fiat money is useless

Wow. The naivete in that is too extraordinary to accurately express.

Listen to this audio (the link will only be good for 72 hours from when this message is posted. Message me directly if you would like to hear it after that time.)

www.mainhomepage.com/start/index.aspx?code=1CC02D

I have listened to the financial talks given by many of the financial advisors out there. I find that they all fall into one of two camps. One group, the vast majority of "financial experts" teach the defense of finances. They are all about saving, penny pinching, etc. The other group, the very small minority, teach some form of offense (investing in this, that, or the other).

I have not found any of them (other than Orrin Woodward) that teach defense (how to keep more of what you already have), the offense (how to increase your income earning potential), and the playing field (the realities of the world of money). If you don't know the rules of the game (the playing field) you cannot win (imagine we are playing Monopoly, but I am playing by the rules of the "Game of Life". I will ALWAYS lose, right?)

Yes, there are other people who teach some good, solid principle based ideas, but there are no others that I have ever seen in print, or heard on audio (and I read and listen constantly), that are as comprehensive as Orrin.

Doug,

So are you saying "many of the financial advisors out there" refers to those in North America?

Oz

wondering,

These are the kinds of prawns I eat, straight from a trawler and frozen by me. I'm only 20 minutes from the ocean trawlers.

Image may contain: food and outdoor

Along with tomato and onion fresh. Of course, I peel the prawns.
Oz
What kind of thread is this I was " Wondering" ? Lots of Cricket, food, grammar Gabba , Brisbane n Indians being discussed! Well I love all of these! Sorry guys I don't know much about Aussie food, but being of British descent I'm sure it's similar to what Anericans here like. Although being in California, we have a distinct " California cuisine " which means every cuisine is California cuisine ?, since we have immigrants from across the world ( Yours truly included ). My breakfast is a cup or two of piping hot black Darjeeling tea, toast and organic Apricot jam, with a bit of Irish butter . The other two meals are strictly Indian n vegetarian. Mostly lentil soup ( Dal), rice , a spicy vegetable curry and a cucumber onion tomato salad, generously drizzled with lemon juice and salt n pepper. Eat lighter for dinner . Love some chocolate cake though from the grocery store. Also snack on nuts ( almonds / walnuts/ pistachios/ cashews) way past midnight ---- being a chronic insomniac . Love Planters brand Oz ( he he ) . I turned vegetarian ladtvyear around March, soon after my divorce . I'm still surprised I'm not eating meat almost a year now. Couldn't do a day without meat earlier. Lots of changes started taking place soon after divorce. Ecoming Vegetarian was not what I chose. It just happened as lots of other things too.... I realized what we see ( with naked eyes) is a fraction of stuff existing around us . Anyway our sovereign God rules! GB everyone ?✝️

My apologies for the typos in the post above. I'm getting a bigger phone. Hopefully fewer typos then :)
Also after I posted my post, I noticed " of British descent " kind of reads as if I am of British descent. Apologize for that error as well. What I meant was " Since Australians are of British descent...."
As far as I'm concerned I was born and raised in India , and both my parents are/ were Indians. Hindus. I came to California in August 2005 after marrying my Romanian wife who lived in California. Got to enjoy their yummy food for 16 long years :) I believe there is some similarity with Italians since (her family told me) Romania was part of Roman Empire, and hence the name.

Doug,

So are you saying "many of the financial advisors out there" refers to those in North America?

Oz
There are financial advisors in all countries. Every country has its own laws and financial system, so each country's advisors are going to give slightly different advise based on the laws and culture of that country.

But every country is stuck in the same "Financial Matrix", partially because the international trade currency of the World is the US dollar. But partially because there is no country in the world (that I am aware of) that is still on the Gold Standard, and so inflation and fractional reserve banking is destroying the value of the currency that exists.

I both know him personally, and think he is one of the best financial advisors alive today. He is my mentor, and the mentor of several of my friends.
Hi Doug...
Two comments:

1. I watched the video you had posted for someone else regarding the Financial Matrix.
Oddly enough, I've know this all along. I wish new couples know all this stuff. Part of the
problem is we get brainwashed into thinking we just can't do without some things. Even if
I did use credit for some reason...I always knew I could pay it back immediately if necessary.
However, I have tried to avoid debt.

2. Here's another incorrect way we all speak:

Wrong:
.....to those we come into contact with.

Correct:
....to those with whom we come into contact.

LOL,,,yeah, when was the last time you heard someone use the pronoun WHOM??
(well, I do, but I love to be different!!).

The good news is that when we accept Jesus into our lives, we are justified.
What we aim to achieve is to be glorified.
Where people get confused and bumped around is the sanctification process.

Got any answers?
This is true.

We all believe in justification.
We all believe we will one day be glorified.

What we can't seem to all agree on is the sanctification part of our journey.
This is due to the fact that the word is used interchangeably with justification
in the N.T.

I think Paul didn't have this all thought out 100%!
But we still know the difference and I don't mean to imply that Paul taught incorrect theology.
It's just that sanctification comes IMMEDIATELY after justification and is a life-long progressive
state.

Wrong:

Correct:

LOL,,,yeah, when was the last time you heard someone use the pronoun WHOM??
(well, I do, but I love to be different!!).
I usually try to use correct English when I write, but sometimes I get to typing so fast that it comes out the way we speak. I use "whom" all the time in my writing, when I take the time to slow down and make it correct.

I also note the incorrect English in other's writing, but I seldom mention it because, having read "How to Win Friends and Influence People", I try not to Criticize, Condemn, or Complain (at least when it is not a life (or soul) threatening situation).

I usually try to use correct English when I write, but sometimes I get to typing so fast that it comes out the way we speak. I use "whom" all the time in my writing, when I take the time to slow down and make it correct.

I also note the incorrect English in other's writing, but I seldom mention it because, having read "How to Win Friends and Influence People", I try not to Criticize, Condemn, or Complain (at least when it is not a life (or soul) threatening situation).
LOL...that's funny. Can't win any friends if you criticize them.
I'd never correct anyone because I speak the same way when not writing...
and sometimes even when writing!
No need to be formal there.

2. Here's another incorrect way we all speak:

Wrong:

Correct:

wondering,

When I wrote, I always used your "correct" way for this phrase until I checked out whether the preposition at the end of the sentence is OK or not. Would you believe what I found when I checked the Oxford English Dictionary - Grammar?

Can you end sentences with prepositions?​

Were you taught that a preposition should never be placed at the end of a sentence? There are times when it would be rather awkward to organize a sentence in a way that would avoid doing this, for example:​
√ The dress had not even been paid for.​
X Paid for the dress had not even been.​
√ The match was rained off.​
X Rained off was the match.​
√ What did you put that there for?​
X For what [reason] did you put that there?​
√ They must be convinced of the commitment they are taking on.​
X Of the commitment they are taking on they must be convinced.​
There’s no necessity to ban prepositions from the end of sentences. Ending a sentence with a preposition is a perfectly natural part of the structure of modern English.​
You can read more about ending sentences with a preposition on the Oxford Dictionaries blog. Here you will find more information about prepositions and their relationship with other elements (Oxford English Grammar).​
The English language is 'a changin'.
Oz​

Back