Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study The Law of God - The Law of Moses - The Law

I have lost track of what was going on here as I had doctor's appointments yesterday to deal with sin's war on my physical life.

I was given just more bad news as seems par for the course so I have not yet pondered any of the postings from yesterday after about 9AM but for #327 to Rockie and I them went to bed.

Please don't run away before I know what is going on.

PS/ I suppose I ought to not let you hang as to what the bad news was. I have Meniere's disease and it completely took my hearing in my left ear but for Tinnitus in it. It plagues me with attacks of vertigo and frequent dizziness and the nuisances of Tinnitus ringing in my head louder at certain times than others.

I was originally told that there was about a 30% chance it would eventually spread to the other side. It has and without my realizing it I have lost a significant amount of my hearing now also in my right ear. I will soon be completely deaf. I only hope the annoying Tinnitus will also go away at that point. But I doubt that as I can yet hear it loudly in the left ear even though it is dead as far as being able to hear sounds around me. And now I have begun Tinnitus also in my right ear.

That is all it is.

This post has been on my mind all day, and I noticed no one else commented, just the same old law talk.

You need to know you were already healed at the cross, and I if you do not know this, I will be praying for your doubts and if you do know this, I will stand with you in prayer for that healing to be manifested.

peace -

This post has been on my mind all day, and I noticed no one else commented, just the same old law talk.

You need to know you were already healed at the cross, and I if you do not know this, I will be praying for your doubts and if you do know this, I will stand with you in prayer for that healing to be manifested.

peace -

Thank you, Rockie.

I think what people bypass a lot of time is the fact that even "love" is a commandment. Its a law. What ever other things you want to call it. Simply put, its something that requires obedience.

I am revisiting this right here, Nathan, for the simple fact that "love" is THE commandment, (and I feel like a hypocrit because I know I fall here) yet you keep pointing us to the Old Law. If you keep the love commandment in the NT, there is NO NEED to keep directing people back to the old law.

Please tell me what you think this verse means:

James 2:10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

To state that the 10 commandments of God are not "good" or "acceptable" or "perfect" is complete nonsense. They are. Sure, they were used to show sin and the need for a Savior. But how is that bad? It can be bad, it can be sin, WHEN they are used to try and be holy before God. When they are looked at as the "way" to righteousness, then they DO become sin in us. Why?
Comments like this is why I get frustrated, no one has said the 10 are not good and acceptable, NO ONE. They were NOT bad, yet they were given to the Israelites, we were given Christ. You are putting words into people's mouths when they did not say that.

It is like Paul telling the Jews, PLEASE do not go back under the old law, we have a new law and He is Christ.

I know how Paul felt!

I am not saying he is not our Sabbath now.

I am saying, Lets's see the entire picture.

Did Christ's ransom not credit to Abel?

Once it is in Christ it is as reality.

In fact, from the moment the Father purposed it (at the very moment he pronunced the death sentence on Adam and confined us all under sin,) it was certain.

Yes, Christ's ransom went back to the beginning, even before Adam sinned, there was and is only one plan.

It was also in God's plan to give the Israelites the Law, to set them apart from the other nations around them, and it was also in His plan to give us a newer and better way to set us apart, in Christ.

What the law could not do, Jesus did, so why do people insist on going back under the law? Why do people do something physical when it is spiritual now?

Will there be "laws" in the kingdom? Would that make them "burdensome" also? Or do we think that everyone will get to do what ever they want?

This is kind of a hard question to answer. Because in all actuality we WILL be doing what we want. But what we want is going to be exactly what God wants. It will be love in its purest form.

So the question that should be asked now is what will we be "doing" on the new earth?

This is what you are not "seeing" Nathan, Christ LIVES IN US, why would we want to carry Jesus around in our bodies and sin? If we are conforming to His image, then what are we becoming?

We, who are in Christ, do His Will, is His will not for us to kill someone.

This is why it is so important to see the written Word of God for what it really is, when we are IN the Word, reading, studying, praying, then we can walk the Word. It all ties into the Bible study that C did on the Word, we are conforming to His image and the old law could not get us there.

Please tell me what part of the above you do not believe or understand or agree with?

This is what you are not "seeing" Nathan, Christ LIVES IN US, why would we want to carry Jesus around in our bodies and sin? If we are conforming to His image, then what are we becoming?

This is why it is so important to see the written Word of God for what it really is, when we are IN the Word, reading, studying, praying, then we can walk the Word. It all ties into the Bible study that C did on the Word, we are conforming to His image and the old law could not get us there.

Please tell me what part of the above you do not believe or understand or agree with?

Can you prove what you just posted? There is just one way to do so! Acts 5:32. All else is as Inspiration Documents in 1 John 2:4-5. :study And that is the Gospel of Eternity! Rev. 14:6 And the old LAW could not do what??? You best UNDERSTAND what Inspiration DOCUMENTS again in Isa. 42:21.:study

I am revisiting this right here, Nathan, for the simple fact that "love" is THE commandment, (and I feel like a hypocrit because I know I fall here) yet you keep pointing us to the Old Law. If you keep the love commandment in the NT, there is NO NEED to keep directing people back to the old law.

James 2:10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

Here is the premise behind the "old law". It points to love. Love points back too it. Love is THE commandment, it was from the beginning, but when Adam fell prey to the flesh, the whole of "love" was seen in the commands.

Here is the point. And its not a mincing of words. You know this to be true, We are not sinners, yet we do sin. Right? Right.

We are witnesses, even when we do not witness. Right? Right.

We cannot fulfill God's commands when we do not love, and we do fulfill God's commands when we do love.

Our aim, our goal, is love. But just like when you are riding in a car with someone, and they tell you where your going, you can take a map, compass, gps, etc with you and know for sure you are going the way this person is telling you.

The law was indeed given to the Israelites, to ensure a direct lineage that would keep them safe and secure. They also pointed to the fact that Israel was going the 'wrong way' in their life. They never could obtain righteousness from those laws. They obtained it the same way we do today, by faith.

However, they had the laws there to show them which way WAS the right way, and that the right way is love. The command from the beginning was love. This was nothing new. We find it in the OT stated abundantly.

Now, we have the "image" of this love in front of our eyes(spiritual), we look to love as the "law" to follow. However, we can be confident, and assure our fleshly 'minds', that we are following this command in obedience by looking back and seeing the righteous law of God being fulfilled, naturally.

Just like we naturally witness, and just like we naturally desire Godly things, we can see the law of God being fulfilled behind us and "know" we are on the right "love road". Is this contrary to Jesus? No, He showed them the same thing. He told people if they would not believe Him for what He said, then believe Him for the works He did.

He came, and He walked in all of God's laws. He never disobeyed one. Was it because He focused on them? No. It was because He was focusing on the love of the Father. They happened naturally. And that is the assurance we can have also.

Here's what I am saying. Love is MY focus. However, I can look and see that I am walking in Godly love, and not worldly love, by looking at the commands of God filling in by the Spirit behind me. I know that I have the right "captain" at the helm and not the wrong one.

Now, here is my desire. I see that 'love' is all around us today. Love him, love her, love, love, love. Is it Godly love though? Not much of it. And people will die eternally because of the misunderstanding of what love is. We look at the law of God and automatically associate it with a long list of do's and don'ts. This is the worldly perspective at its finest. However, we who DO love God and love His children, look at the law as love. God loved the Israelites, and because of this love He gave them commandments. The commandments were not given out of disgust.

As far as James goes, if you keep the whole law of God, and yet stumble in one point, even love, then you are guilty of them all. See, we will not murder when we love. We will not worship idols when we love. And the reverse is true also. Our aiming, our striving, is Christ. When we do that, we see love and the outflow of that love being produced in every area of our lives.

Comments like this is why I get frustrated, no one has said the 10 are not good and acceptable, NO ONE. They were NOT bad, yet they were given to the Israelites, we were given Christ. You are putting words into people's mouths when they did not say that.

It is like Paul telling the Jews, PLEASE do not go back under the old law, we have a new law and He is Christ.

I know how Paul felt!

No. You, nor anyone else, knows exactly how Paul felt. You may think you do, but just like I cannot even know to a t how you felt, you cannot with Paul either.

Paul's whole desire was for them to see Christ as the righteousness supplied for them. He had nothing against the law in any other way. In fact, he still followed the old law up to his dieing day. How? Through love. But he did and there is proof of it.

Act 23:3 And looking intently at the council, Paul said, "Brothers, I have lived my life before God in all good conscience up to this day." And the high priest Ananias commanded those who stood by him to strike him on the mouth. Then Paul said to him, "God is going to strike you, you whitewashed wall! Are you sitting to judge me according to the law, and yet contrary to the law you order me to be struck?"

We know that the good "conscience" he had was found in his faith, but his faith was backed up by the law. Here he uses the law to reprove them in what they did. Then, when he finds out why they did it, and that he was speaking with the high priest of the time, he uses the law to reprove himself.

Act 23:4-5 Those who stood by said, "Would you revile God's high priest?" And Paul said, "I did not know, brothers, that he was the high priest, for it is written, 'You shall not speak evil of a ruler of your people.'"

Notice that he did not agree with them that the guy was the 'hight priest of God', but rather that he was indeed a ruler of the people. It was love, but it could be backed up as love by being witnessed to from God's holy and righteous law.

Then there is the account of him circumcising Timothy. He was not doing so to be righteous, but because out of love he did not want to stumble the ones who saw it as a form of humility and sincerity towards God.

But when he came to the Gentiles, what did he do?

1Cr 9:19-21 For though I am free from all, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win more of them. To the Jews I became as a Jew, in order to win Jews. To those under the law I became as one under the law (though not being myself under the law) that I might win those under the law. To those outside the law I became as one outside the law (not being outside the law of God but under the law of Christ) that I might win those outside the law.

He would not submit to the same form of observance to the Jews in regards to righteousness, but at the same time, when he came across those who had no law, he declared that he was not outside of the law of God, but under the law of Christ.

And the same is with us. We are indeed "under" the law of love. That is the primary, and utmost obedience factor when it comes to dealing with people and God. But just because we are not "under" the law of God, does not mean we are 'outside' of it. It still stands as a witness to our love for God, and for others.

Contributors so far:
Nathan, Elijah674, Rockie, Eventide, Theofilus,
Cyberjosh, 'Who Says', Reba, Sam21, Joe67,
Whitney, Alabaster, Ada, Farouk, Savedgeezer. :wave

Nathan: Now. I do not want to take away the enjoyment of study, so I will pass the baton to another if they will kindly look up and post what word is used for "law" as it relates to what was placed into the side of the ark. Then if someone would look up and see what word is used for the "law" as it relates to what was place inside the ark. Yes, there was something inside, and something on the outside. Do a little digging and you will find it true.

Hello there Nathan,

The word used of the copy of the law, engraved on tablets of stone, and laid in the ark, is testimony,
translated from the Hebrew word 'eduth', also translated 'witness'. (See Exodus 25:16 and 40:20).

'And thou shalt put into the ark the testimony (Heb. Eduth)
which I shall give thee.' (25:16)

'And he (Moses) took and put the testimony into the ark,
and set the staves on the ark,
and put the mercy seat above upon the ark:' (40:20)

(Deut.10:1-5)
'At that time the LORD said unto me,
"Hew thee two tables of stone like unto the first,
and come up unto me into the mount,
and make thee an ark of wood.
And I will write on the tables the words that were in the first tables which thou brakest,
and thou shalt put them in the ark."
And I made an ark of shittim wood,
and hewed two tables of stone like unto the first,
and went up into the mount,
having the two tables in mine hand.
And he wrote on the tables,
according to the first writing,
the ten commandments,
which the LORD spake unto you in the mount
out of the midst of the fire in the day of the assembly:
and the LORD gave them unto me.
And I turned myself and came down from the mount,
and put the tables in the ark which I had made;
and there they be, as the LORD commanded me.

--------------------------

(Deut. 31:9) 'And Moses wrote this law (Torah),
and delivered it unto the priests the sons of Levi,
which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD,
and unto all the elders of Israel.'

(Deut. 31:26) 'Take this book of the law (Torah),
and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God,
that it may be there for a witness against thee.'

(The ark itself is called the 'ark of the testimony' as well as 'the ark of the covenant')

* The two Hebrew words used are 'eduth' (transl. 'testimony' and 'witness') used for that going in the ark,
and 'Torah' translated 'law', used for that put in the side of the ark.

* Is this what you initially wanted Nathan?
a) Why did you want to begin the study in this way?
b) What is the significance of these two words, and their relationship to being either 'in' or 'in the side' of the ark?
c) What also is the bearing this knowledge has on the outcome of the study in hand?

In Christ
Wings

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Christ's ransom went back to the beginning, even before Adam sinned, there was and is only one plan.

It was also in God's plan to give the Israelites the Law, to set them apart from the other nations around them, and it was also in His plan to give us a newer and better way to set us apart, in Christ.

What the law could not do, Jesus did, so why do people insist on going back under the law? Why do people do something physical when it is spiritual now?

We will never know why people desire to be 'under' the law. It is most likely because of the sin nature of man that says "I can do it".

However, I personally have never stated(and I know that this comment was not necessarily directed at me, at least I hope not ;)) that we are physically, or spiritually for that matter "under" the law.

We are, however, not "outside" of it. If we are IN Christ, we are "inside" the law. It really cannot get much more simpler than that. Christ will never lead us contrary to God's written law, the ten commandments. He is the root. He contains the law. Israel are natural branches, we are 'wild' branches. We are grafted onto the tree. Israel naturally grew from the tree. They were not 'grafted' onto Christ, they naturally grew there. Those with faith and love as their motivating factor that is.

Nathan, Elijah674, Rockie, Eventide, Theofilus, Cyberjosh, Who Says, Reba,
Sam21, Joe67, Whitney, Alabaster, Ada, Farouk, Savedgeezer.

Hello there Nathan,

The word used of the copy of the law, engraved on tablets of stone, and laid in the ark, is testimony, translated from the Hebrew word 'eduth', also translated 'witness'. See Exodus 25:16 and 40:20.

'And thou shalt put into the ark the testimony (Heb. Eduth)
which I shall give thee.' (25:16)

'And he (Moses) took and put the testimony into the ark,
and set the staves on the ark,
and put the mercy seat above upon the ark:' (40:20)

(Deut.10:1-5)
'At that time the LORD said unto me,
"Hew thee two tables of stone like unto the first,
and come up unto me into the mount,
and make thee an ark of wood.
And I will write on the tables the words that were in the first tables which thou brakest,
and thou shalt put them in the ark."
And I made an ark of shittim wood,
and hewed two tables of stone like unto the first,
and went up into the mount,
having the two tables in mine hand.
And he wrote on the tables,
according to the first writing,
the ten commandments,
which the LORD spake unto you in the mount
out of the midst of the fire in the day of the assembly:
and the LORD gave them unto me.
And I turned myself and came down from the mount,
and put the tables in the ark which I had made;
and there they be, as the LORD commanded me.

--------------------------

(Deut. 31:9) 'And Moses wrote this law (Torah), and delivered it unto the priests the sons of Levi, which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and unto all the elders of Israel.'

(Deut. 31:26) 'Take this book of the law (Torah),and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.'

The ark itself is called the 'ark of the testimony' as well as 'the ark of the covenant'.

* Is this what you initially wanted Nathan?

In Christ
Wings

:lol Yes wings, that is what I initially sat out to do. To try and bring a Biblical approach to this study instead of an emotional one. When we look at things Biblically, then we can find it easier to lay our emotions at the door.

Thanks for looking that up and posting it.

Just out of curiosity, what do you see as the difference between the two? The Torah, and the Testimony?

Again, can you please tell me what the above scripture means to you.

The "seeing" part. :lol

No, seriously though. The importance of seeing the written word for what it is, literally, is because even Jesus used it to show others who He was!

Luk 24:13-47 That very day two of them were going to a village named Emmaus, about seven miles from Jerusalem, and they were talking with each other about all these things that had happened. While they were talking and discussing together, Jesus himself drew near and went with them. But their eyes were kept from recognizing him.(Why were they "kept" from recognizing?).

And he said to them, "What is this conversation that you are holding with each other as you walk?" And they stood still, looking sad. Then one of them, named Cleopas, answered him, "Are you the only visitor to Jerusalem who does not know the things that have happened there in these days?" And he said to them, "What things?" And they said to him, "Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, a man who was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people, and how our chief priests and rulers delivered him up to be condemned to death, and crucified him.

But we had hoped that he was the one to redeem Israel. Yes, and besides all this, it is now the third day since these things happened. Moreover, some women of our company amazed us. They were at the tomb early in the morning, and when they did not find his body, they came back saying that they had even seen a vision of angels, who said that he was alive. Some of those who were with us went to the tomb and found it just as the women had said, but him they did not see."

And he said to them, "O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken! Was it not necessary that the Christ should suffer these things and enter into his glory?"

And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he interpreted to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning himself.(Why did He not just teach them Himself, from His own "words"?)

So they drew near to the village to which they were going. He acted as if he were going farther, but they urged him strongly, saying, "Stay with us, for it is toward evening and the day is now far spent." So he went in to stay with them. When he was at table with them, he took the bread and blessed and broke it and gave it to them. And their eyes were opened, and they recognized him. And he vanished from their sight.

They said to each other, "Did not our hearts burn within us while he talked to us on the road, while he opened to us the Scriptures?"(I think this is the very same feeling we have when we read the OT and the Spirit talks with us).

And they rose that same hour and returned to Jerusalem. And they found the eleven and those who were with them gathered together, saying, "The Lord has risen indeed, and has appeared to Simon!" Then they told what had happened on the road, and how he was known to them in the breaking of the bread. As they were talking about these things, Jesus himself stood among them, and said to them, "Peace to you!"

But they were startled and frightened and thought they saw a spirit. And he said to them, "Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts? See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. Touch me, and see. For a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have." And when he had said this, he showed them his hands and his feet.(He showed them His love for them)

And while they still disbelieved for joy and were marveling, he said to them, "Have you anything here to eat?" They gave him a piece of broiled fish, and he took it and ate before them. Then he said to them, "These are my words that I spoke to you while I was still with you, that everything written about me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled."

Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures, and said to them, "Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead, and that repentance and forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem.

Take a moment and ask yourself those questions I asked above. This is why it is important to read and see the written Scriptures for what they are.

If we are conforming to His image, then we are becoming everything He was. And He was a fulfillment of the Scriptures. So too, we will be that. This is why we can witness it from an 'outwardly' perspective by looking at the Scriptures and comparing them too us. Then we can see how we are growing. It brings faith. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing from the word of God. Just like what Jesus did with the guys above. They did not receive their 'hearing' till after He had explained to them from a literal/fleshly sense of who He was. Then their 'eyes' were opened and they saw Him.

Again, can you please tell me what the above scripture means to you.

I did in post 369. If you would take the time to read, and want to understand the person even though you might not like what they are saying, then you might just see what they are saying.

As far as James goes, if you keep the whole law of God, and yet stumble in one point, even love, then you are guilty of them all. See, we will not murder when we love. We will not worship idols when we love. And the reverse is true also. Our aiming, our striving, is Christ. When we do that, we see love and the outflow of that love being produced in every area of our lives.

God's law of love is not a new one. Its old. Its from the beginning. Its found in the "OT".

Deu 6:5 You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.

Deu 10:15-19 Yet the LORD set his heart in love on your fathers and chose their offspring after them, you above all peoples, as you are this day. Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no longer stubborn. For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God, who is not partial and takes no bribe. He executes justice for the fatherless and the widow, and loves the sojourner, giving him food and clothing.

Love the sojourner(neighbor), therefore, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.

NATHAN: Just out of curiosity, what do you see as the difference between the two? The Torah, and the Testimony?

Hi Nathan,

Well, I will need to look over the accounts again, and think about this, but just off the top of my head, and taking into account both the reference in Deuteronomy and Exodus to the instruction given by God to Moses, as to the placing of the law, written on stone IN the ark - and called a testimony. The content of both would surely have been the same, the difference (at first glance) seems to be that the tablets of stone placed in the ark was to act as a 'witness' or be 'testimonial evidence' of the covenant made between God and the children of Israel at Sinai, when the children of Israel agreed to 'keep' the words of the law.

The law (Torah) having the meaning of 'teaching' was written by Moses in order that it should be read to the children of Israel regularly, so that they should not forget the terms of the covenant made at Sinai, this was that placed in the side of the ark.

Both the testimony and the law are the same, it was why they were recorded and kept that differed I think, which required the difference in wording.

That is the best I can do I'm afraid (at the moment at least).

b) What is the significance of these two words, and their relationship to being either 'in' or 'in the side' of the ark?
c) What also is the bearing this knowledge has on the outcome of the study in hand?

Can you please answer these questions added to the text of my previous post, Nathan, which you missed, having answered in the mean time.

Thank you.

In Christ
Wings

Last edited by a moderator:
The "seeing" part. :lol

No, seriously though. The importance of seeing the written word for what it is, literally, is because even Jesus used it to show others who He was!
Nathan, who is Jesus?
He uses the OT because they are His very words, He speaks the Word, of course, nothing Jesus says is going to be outside of His Word - He IS the Word!

They said to each other, "Did not our hearts burn within us while he talked to us on the road, while he opened to us the Scriptures?"(I think this is the very same feeling we have when we read the OT and the Spirit talks with us).

And if we do not receive this same teaching of the Holy Spirit with the NT, then we are missing out on a huge chunk of the Holy Spirit's teaching and leading. It seems that if we are only receiving "these feelings" from the OT, then of course, our understanding will be limited.

Take a moment and ask yourself those questions I asked above. This is why it is important to read and see the written Scriptures for what they are.

If we are conforming to His image, then we are becoming everything He was. And He was a fulfillment of the Scriptures. So too, we will be that. This is why we can witness it from an 'outwardly' perspective by looking at the Scriptures and comparing them too us. Then we can see how we are growing. It brings faith. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing from the word of God. Just like what Jesus did with the guys above. They did not receive their 'hearing' till after He had explained to them from a literal/fleshly sense of who He was. Then their 'eyes' were opened and they saw Him.
I answered your questions above, Nathan, and if you are not allowing the Holy Spirit also teach you from the NT, then, and I say this in all respect for you, you are not receiving all He has to teach.

We are conforming to His image? Yet, what does that really mean to you? What has the Spirit taught you about this statement?
OR have you just read it and simply said - oh, yea, we are conforming to "Christ likeness" which is no where in scripture by the way.
Look up "image" in the Hebrew/Greek and see what it says.

I did in post 369. If you would take the time to read, and want to understand the person even though you might not like what they are saying, then you might just see what they are saying.
You don't have to be rude Nathan. And I can say the same of you, seems how you ARE preaching the law and not Christ.

I did not see your post.

In light of this explanation concerning James, we are guilty of breaking ALL the law if we break one, so please explain what this means then, again in light of James:

Romans 8:1There is therefore now no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus.

Please tell me how there is no condemnation for those in Christ YET if you are keeping the law of the OT, then you are guilty even if you break one law?

Back