Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The Lord Jesus Christ IS God's ELECT...

even says:

rom 5:

18Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Yes, Judgment did come upon all men to condemnation, that is not denied, but that condemnation was imputed to Christ, and not to the all men..Why do you think it says Christ died for our sins 1 cor 15:3 ?

That also includes that He died because of our condemnation..So again, the legal condemnation the elect desrved, was never laid to their Charge rom 8:33-34..

Then why are we still condemned in the flesh ? Why are we all dying..?

Who's the elect in your life.. is it your old life or is it the life of Christ in you ? If you're the elect, then why are you told to take up your cross, DENY YOURSELF, and follow Christ ?

As long as you continue to filter everything thru the U of tulip, you'll have problems understanding this.. because WE are NOT the elect.. Christ is.. and all unconditional election does is take the focus off of the one who is the elect and places it upon condemned men.. subtle indeed..

even

Then why are we still condemned in the flesh ? Why are we all dying..?

Physical death for the elect is not because they are condemned for their sins Judicially before God. It shows the effects of sin, but Judicially condemned they are not..

even

Physical death for the elect is not because they are condemned for their sins Judicially before God. It shows the effects of sin, but Judicially condemned they are not..

It amazes me how damaging the false doctrine of Unconditional Election can become.. everything you write and talk about revolves around it.. of course the alternative would be to understand that you're not the elect but then what would you talk about ? The Lord Jesus Christ being the elect and chosen one of God.. ?

What a concept.. biblical election centered upon the person of the Lord Jesus Christ. Who'd a thunk ?

The Lord Jesus Christ being the elect and chosen one of God.. ?

The Fact that Christ is God's Elect is the very reason there are elect individuals who make up His body, So the Head is elect with His Body or Members, so it is written, He that sanctifeth [ Christ] and they [His body] that are sanctified, are all of one heb 2:

11For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

The Lord Jesus Christ as the elect of God was begotten before time began, and when He was , He had a offspring in Him, just as when Adam was created, He had a offspring in Him..

And with Christ it is said of Him and His offspring eph 5:

30For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

They were in Christ, He as their Head, before the world began.

The elect were one with Christ before they were one with Adam. There was no Adam without him having a progeny in Him, so likewise their was never no Christ without a progeny in Him..

So every time you mention Christ is God's elect, you confirm the elect of His whole seed in Him..for they are one..

The elect were one with Christ before they were one with Adam. There was no Adam without him having a progeny in Him, so likewise their was never no Christ without a progeny in Him..

So every time you mention Christ is God's elect, you confirm the elect of His whole seed in Him..for they are one..

So now you're saying either Christ is a created being, or you as the elect are not a created being, seeing as Christ never existed without you in Him.:screwloose

The Fact that Christ is God's Elect is the very reason there are elect individuals who make up His body, So the Head is elect with His Body or Members, so it is written, He that sanctifeth [ Christ] and they [His body] that are sanctified, are all of one heb 2:

11For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

And they're members of the BODY OF CHRIST.. which is WHY they're called the elect, not because they are, but rather because Christ IS.

The Lord Jesus Christ as the elect of God was begotten before time began, and when He was , He had a offspring in Him, just as when Adam was created, He had a offspring in Him..

And with Christ it is said of Him and His offspring eph 5:

30For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Once again, Eph 2 makes it perfectly clear that we were NOT in Christ before the world began.. but rather dead and lost in trespasses and in sins..

I know this means nothing to you because all you can think about is Calvinism.. it has completely taken over your thought process.. and it's probably impossible to think outside of the TULIP box.

We're His ADOPTED children.. remember.. or did you willingly forget that already.

even:

And they're members of the BODY OF CHRIST..

Yep, even before the world began. They were members of His body, before being members of Adam..

even:

Yep, even before the world began. They were members of His body, before being members of Adam..

I'd love yo see what scriptural evidence you have for this claim... and I see you have assumed God status for yourself here, in believing that YOU existed before you were born through your parents the first time..

Last edited by a moderator:
even:

Once again, Eph 2 makes it perfectly clear that we were NOT in Christ before the world began..

There is not one scripture in eph 2 that states the elect were not in Christ before the world began !

And that would contradict eph 1:

4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

even:

believing that YOU existed before you were born through your parents the first time..

Yep, Just like Levi heb 7:

9And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.

10For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.

Just as [according to God] levi was in Abraham, The elect were in Christ before the foundation of the world.

There is not one scripture in eph 2 that states the elect were not in Christ before the world began !

Oh, then you were dead and lost in trespasses and in sins while you were in Christ, lol

And that would contradict eph 1:

4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

No contradiction at all. God choosing us in Christ before the world began does not mean ghat we were in Christ..

Are you like God, did you exist before you were born?

Last edited by a moderator:
even:

Oh, then you were dead and lost in trespasses and in sins while you were in Christ, lol

Yes In Adam, but the elect are not condemned by God while in that condition, because Christ had their condemnation laid upon Him..

No contradiction at all. God choosing us in Christ before the world began does not mean ghat we were in Christ..

Maybe it meant you were not in christ, you cannot speak for me and the rest of the elect..

did you exist before you were born?

Maybe you need to read post 211 again..There is a important spiritual Truth I shared..

even

And where have I done that

You have denied the eternal oneness that Christ has with His Church, for that is why He came to die for Her, you claim that He was not the head of His Church before the world began by being elected in and with Him..That is denying Christ..so you have no reason to boast taking up Christ cross, you reject it..

even

You have denied the eternal oneness that Christ has with His Church, for that is why He came to die for Her, you claim that He was not the head of His Church before the world began by being elected in and with Him..That is denying Christ..so you have no reason to boast taking up Christ cross, you reject it..

I do deny what YOU SAY about the eternal oneness of Christ and His church.. that's nowhere in scripture.. it's just the product of listening to men like John Calvin and not being able to think outside of the box.

even:

You think you do, but you deny the scripture, and you deny Christ.

Well if you'd like to show where I have denied scripture, that will be fine.. although you haven't done that at all.. I think that you believe that whatever you say is true just because you say so.. but everyone knows that's not the case.. except for you maybe..

Back