Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Ramble On thread

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I feel like chatting more with my mouth than with my fingers on the keys, maybe I can somehow rechannel that energy.... :chin

Sitting here at work, cup of Earl Grey, huge pile of work in front of me. Not looking forward to this day, but nothin' to it but to do it as a friend used to say.

It's gonna be a good day, it's gonna be a good day! So what I turned on the news and the first thing I saw was another episode of "The Emperor Has No Clothes" (sighing) with the same old rhetoric.

It's gonna be a good day, it's gonna be a good day!

BTW, How's that "hope and change" working out for you?! (rhetorical I suppose)

Be blessed, Stay blessed, and be Bold!

It never seems to amaze me how professed "Non-Christians" (unbelievers, athiest, former Christians, etc.) will post as if they know the Truth, the Life, and the Way in spiritual matters.

What's worse is that we who profess Christianity will allow ourselves to be taken by such deception and engage in "their" dialog on their country road in hopes of enlightening them on biblical matters (history, principles, interpretations, etc.)

Have we forgotten that, "unless a man is born-again he CANNOT see (perceive, recognize, discern, envision, or understand) the Kingdom of God?!"

Yet we make every (futile) attempt to have them "see" without being born-again. God change us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey folks, lets keep this a friendly, random thoughts thread and not another vehicle for debating and arguing. Thanks. :nod

All non essential posts have been deleted. :yes

When things get complicated, I remind myself that it's not about me having a simple life. It's about learning to be content in whatever state I am in. Knowing how to be abased and knowing how to abound. Everywhere and in all things. Both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I conclude, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now this is worthwhile thread!

Nothing worthwhile... Good.

So, if you go back in time with a time machine and kill your grandfather... will woulder if you have you ever lived in first place?

Not! Not, if you are from the conglomerate of inter-dimensional and inter-planetary rescue squad... assigned to earth and all it's inter-dimensional counterparts. Which looks for unstable threads within inter-dimensional counterparts wich should have never been in first place!

You have no idea what I am talking about? Ok..first rulke of inter-dimensiuonal physics and all i's sub-uneversal counterparts. (Please note they are so intellegent they do not know how to spell? I side affect from traveling so much between every possibility that ever happens!"

So... what does that mean in laymens terms?

Yum yum... you see an icecream man. This is great. You know he had chocolate or vanilla. Yum. So you up to him and you have to make up your mind? Chocolate or Vanilla? Yumm. 50/50 decision!

"Alarm.. Alarm... we have a person going into decision. Priority one!"

"Ok." THe head of logistics says, "We have a person trying icem cream cone and it's in red!"

The red means, "Universal analizer."

So he says, "We have a woman or man..can't tell by the readouts I have that a person will chooze a flavored Icecream cone.

Logistics... " Situational analizer, do we have a bearin g on this peson and what that "Alien: we take?"

Situational analizer, "We have a spiral within the grid... we have no idea what is right or what is wrong... in this area..."

"Figures... Bring up the agent for this particular earth and bring him here."

I am sitting at my desk... watching a video of something eating something from an earth movie.. twirling my long hair... since guys wear there her long in this place. When I get, "We need you right now for an emergency."

"On screen." twirling my long locks... I see a person asking for an icecream cone... same old thing. Someone asking something... and millions of future people will be destroyed if the person gets the wrong flavor. How about giant war... or things into space... those are fun. No.. just a girl or boy...can't tell anyways... but, who cares I am an androgenous alien anyway... Male, female, all the same!

"On my way."

Sparrowhawk1161..guy who thinks he is--"

"Quiet on that part... haven't figured that out yet... species thing you know..."

"--You have a person trying to figure out what flavor the icecream is."

"A girl or boy..."

"Right up my ***...OK, will work on it?"

"Do we at least know the flavor," I asked.

"Don't know it... but, what ever this person does.. flavor or not... the descendants of this person will either create a beautiful societyu or kilkl a million people in the future..."

"Yey, no wonder me to do this..."

"Right"

"Open up the gate and I pick myself," I told the controller.

A spark of light and a triangular form of multi-colored lighting, creating a pattern of a prism of mutil-colored light, to upon a dimensional portal.

And I was through it in your time your earth and your area... my long hair vanished to a short style and I put my comb through my short hair and I was encompassed by overalls and jeans...

Figures..look like father john... stupid portals can never get whats on your mind...

Now I was looking for someone...woman or man who was eating a vanilla icecream or chocolate....

Long day...:)

Back