Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Ramble On thread

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
nyc christian said:
can a moderator deactivate my account, I dont want to be here anymore.

You can simply logout and don't come back.

OR

PM an administrator seeing as moderators do not have the ability to disable accounts.

John said:
nyc christian said:
can a moderator deactivate my account, I dont want to be here anymore.

You can simply logout and don't come back. :poke

John, I'm pretty sure that "door" doesn't do anything but log a person out. I don't think is the link that would get rid of the account to actually close it.

I sent a notice to the mod to close the account for nyc

:wave

:scared

John, I'm pretty sure that "door" doesn't do anything but log a person out. I don't think is the link that would get rid of the account to actually close it.

No. It is just a thing that is always said on another forum i am on. When someone wants their account deleted we tell them to simply log out and don't return. :biggrinunno

nyc christian's account has been deactivated.
But I can't just delete every post due to resulting replies and quoted material. To sift through over 100 posts just wouldn't be practical.

jasoncran said:
that squirrel with the at4 was funny. :crazy where do they think of these?

"...where do they think of these?"

SIR,

I'll have you know,

I am the Nutty Professor of them !

[attachment=0:1ns3jhgr]Master of the squirrels here.jpg[/attachment:1ns3jhgr]

Squirrel University textbook:

Title: "The Strategies of War"

subtitle: Who moved my nuts?

[attachment=0:3v7abjou]squirrel University - Textbook on the strategics of war.jpg[/attachment:3v7abjou]

trapping stray cats

Has anyone had problems in their neighborhood, with stray cats causing destruction?
We have a neighbor who "rescues" stray cats, and spays them, sometimes. Well, now, we have cat fights in the back yard at 3 am, dead plants because of cat's pee, wild kittens in the spring, wormy cat poop,
cat claw marks on doors, small trees, etc.

Has anyone ever used one of these:
http://www.amazon.com/Havahart-1089-Col ... 941&sr=8-3

what shoot them? i live in a nieghborhood where houses are close. If I draw a weapon and shoot them i best have a good reason.

jasoncran said:
what shoot them? i live in a nieghborhood where houses are close. If I draw a weapon and shoot them i best have a good reason.

Agreed 100%

But i live in the middle of nowhere so when i have problems with pests i.e porcupines, skunks, coyotes etc. a firearm is your best friend.

All the cityits I've talked to get angry when i say i use guns. :shrug

that would be perfectly legal to kill in the state i live in. The cops may come and ask you stop firing but they cant arrest you for that. agriculture zoning gotta love it.
actually it doesnt have to been there. It just has to be outside city limits.

Back