Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

The Theology of Self Examination, testing to see whether one is "in the faith"

I know you guys can continue to dispute, but the forum is allowing this only because it does not show it believes in of being the same mind and judgement, and being no divisions among us.

Until then, I will answer a little, but the time is coming fast that this will hardly be done forever in the name of Jesus Christ. ( Christ is not divided.)

1 Corinthians 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.
12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

It is His new name. ( His servants are called by another/new name/Christians.)

Isaiah 65:15 And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord God shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
But God said "Yahweh" is His name forever:

God also said to Moses, "Say this to the Israelites: Yahweh, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever; this is how I am to be remembered in every generation. (Exod. 3:15 CSB)

And our LORD said when asked ""Which is the first commandment of all?"

29 Jesus answered him, "The first of all the commandments is:`Hear, O Israel, the LORD our God, the LORD is one.
30 `And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' This is the first commandment. (Mk. 12:28-30 NKJ)

In the Hebrew OT "LORD" is "Yahweh":

4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD (03068 יְהֹוָה Yehovah) our God, the LORD (03068 יְהֹוָה Yehovah) is one!
5 "You shall love the LORD (03068 יְהֹוָה Yehovah) your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. (Deut. 6:4-5 NKJ)

Last edited:
I know you guys can continue to dispute, but the forum is allowing this only because it does not show it believes in of being the same mind and judgement, and being no divisions among us.

Until then, I will answer a little, but the time is coming fast that this will hardly be done forever in the name of Jesus Christ. ( Christ is not divided.)

1 Corinthians 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.
12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
In the organizational Christian world, it is impossible to do the will of God.

We have to compromise our faith to stay in the current organizational system.

But God and Jesus do not condone compromise and lukewarmness.

Jesus commands us to be perfect.

In the book of Revelation, it says to come out of Babylon, meaning come out of man-made churches.

We will be sharing the same sins of organized churches.

It is so hard to come out of a warm and cozy man-made church but Jesus does not condone it.

We better take heed of the warnings of the Bible.

Where is that in the Bible?

We do?

In the book of Revelation, it says to come out of Babylon, meaning come out of man-made churches.
No. Apart from when the Bible is clearly referencing the city, Babylon is a metaphor for the world and its systems.

What sins?

It is so hard to come out of a warm and cozy man-made church but Jesus does not condone it.
I agree. He wants us in churches, meeting regularly with other believers.

We should.

Do you find any organization that is not corrupt?
No church is without its issues and sins, but no person is either, including you. This is an imperfect, fallen world and the Church is full of fallen people.

So, I ask again, where is "In the organizational Christian world, it is impossible to do the will of God," found in the Bible? Even apart from the Bible, on what basis do you make this claim?

So, I ask again, where is "In the organizational Christian world, it is impossible to do the will of God," found in the Bible?
Jesus says to be perfect. How can you be in the churches that disregard Jesus' commandment of His Father is the only true God?

It is simple and clear, yet the churches won't take heed of His word.

the world believes God is triune which is so unbiblical.

I know you won't believe anything I have to say but it is clearly written in the Bible.

Jesus says to be perfect. How can you be in the churches that disregard Jesus' commandment of His Father is the only true God?
You do realize that we will never be perfect in this life though, right? Do you really think we can be as perfect as the Father? We are to strive to live perfectly, with the help of the Holy Spirit; that is the standard Jesus set. But just as no church is perfect because the people in it aren't perfect, you aren't perfect either, although all of us should be trying.

It is simple and clear, yet the churches won't take heed of His word.
What is simple and clear is that we cannot attain perfection in this life.

1Jn 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.
1Jn 2:1 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. (ESV)

the world believes God is triune which is so unbiblical.
No, no one in the world believes the God of the Bible is triune. Christians believe God is triune precisely because it is biblical, otherwise they never would have come to believe it in the first place, or they would have discarded it long ago.

I know you won't believe anything I have to say but it is clearly written in the Bible.
Not much of what you have said here is clearly written in the Bible. Which brings me back to the question, where is "In the organizational Christian world, it is impossible to do the will of God," found in the Bible?

Not much of what you have said here is clearly written in the Bible.
You are giving a false witnessing.

I already showed you tons of verses to prove that the triune god is a false god.

this is why I don't like to discuss addressing you.

You are a mod, can I put you on ignore?

Your repetitious accusations are becoming.

But God said "Yahweh" is His name forever:

God also said to Moses, "Say this to the Israelites: Yahweh, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever; this is how I am to be remembered in every generation. (Exod. 3:15 CSB)

And our LORD said when asked ""Which is the first commandment of all?"

29 Jesus answered him, "The first of all the commandments is:`Hear, O Israel, the LORD our God, the LORD is one.
30 `And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' This is the first commandment. (Mk. 12:28-30 NKJ)

In the Hebrew OT "LORD" is "Yahweh":

4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD (03068 יְהֹוָה Yehovah) our God, the LORD (03068 יְהֹוָה Yehovah) is one!
5 "You shall love the LORD (03068 יְהֹוָה Yehovah) your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. (Deut. 6:4-5 NKJ)
Yes but they were killed, and a new name was given.

Isaiah 65:15 And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord God shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:

Isaiah 65:1 I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.

The will of God is done..

Galatians 1:4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

1 Peter 4:2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

No church is without its issues and sins, but no person is either, including you. This is an imperfect, fallen world and the Church is full of fallen people.

So, I ask again, where is "In the organizational Christian world, it is impossible to do the will of God," found in the Bible? Even apart from the Bible, on what basis do you make this claim?
This church is:

Hebrews 7:26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;

What is simple and clear is that we cannot attain perfection in this life.

1Jn 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.
1Jn 2:1 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. (ESV)
Ourified from all righteousness is not perfecting Gods love in us ?

We know we are in Christ when Is love is perfected in u, why teach against when many antichrists are predicted to deceive many.

1 John 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

1 John 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

In Jesus Christs flesh and blood is life, the Spirit is the life in the blood of Christ He gave for us with HIs own blood.

John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

John 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
Like I said Gordon, all salvation comes through that sacrifice of Jesus' flesh and blood.

Yes but they were killed, and a new name was given.

Isaiah 65:1 I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.
Call the SERVANTS by another name, not call GOD by another name!

You have a contradiction, God's Name is not Jesus in the OT. Its Yahweh, and that is God's Name forever.

But you say its Jesus. So who is right, Yahweh God or you?

The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

Back