Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Science __ ] Turns out Covid Vaccine was not tested. Phizer lied.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Lying according to who?
All the data collected from diverse sources. And no, "Everyone who collected data is lying!" is not a feasible argument.

And I prefer to go by faith and not fear.
If so, you're not showing it very well. And you seem to have confused fear and common sense.

I don't fear dying in an auto accident, but I buckle up.
I don't fear dying of food poisoning, but I keep the kitchen clean.
I don't fear dying of COVID-19, but I get my vaccinations.
I don't fear being struck by lightning, but I don't golf in a thunderstorm.

Think about it.
So you can take the politically corrupt medical and spiritually amuck scientific literature
Sorry, heard that excuse before. Comes down to evidence. You lose.
Man I'm starting to wonder if Christians can take the Bible as seriously and absolute as CNN and it's fellow data concievors.
If you took the Bible as seriously as you do those anti-vaxxer propaganda videos, you'd probably be better off.
The US has had a history of inconsistencies and you still choose to believe them.
The scientific and medical literature in my lifetime, at least, has a pretty good batting average. Way better than those conspiracy theorists. Up to you, of course, but I notice the COVID-19 death rate for the unvaccinated is several times higher than for the vaccinated.

For sure. I look at them all--left, right, centrist, American, Canadian, European, independent--look at the data myself, and take it all into consideration.
Have you ever found a true news reporting agency that at least seems to try to be objective?

You just fell into the fear of the vaccines.
I personally never feared the vaccines, which is evident in the fact that despite my reservations I have been vaccinated and boosted twice. But I have and still do to some degree had my reservations about the Covid vaccines as I've stated that I question whether or not due diligence was truly employed in their development even though we were in an emergency situation. In other words, did they really take reasonable precautions or did they give in to the desire to win the race and be the first to get them to market? Thankfully, so far it would seem we are doing okay and the longer that holds true, the better the chances that my reservations will be proven invalid.

I looked at the data myself.

You just fell into the fear of the vaccines.

Right. Did you visit all the hospitals and go into morgues, or just talk to people on the street, who actually know very little of what was going on?

The word you're looking for is "anything." If they "don't know nothing," it means they know something.

So, either she heard wrong and was mistaken, or the news was wrong. What is that supposed to show?

Don't understand what you're talking about here.

I've already posted on that. I suggest you take a look at the articles I provided. It wasn't just "poof," there's a vaccine.

It wasn't.

Please, continue.
Ah Free,

1. Which makes you infallible correct? And you just said the data. See when the mark of the beast comes, all the AntiChrist has to do is provide data and pay off all the infallible resources people are willing to but their necks on the line for, and he won 80% of the world. I see Free you are very book-smart which you are highly knowledgeable in the studies of what men have delved into, which is good. But another type is also as good maybe even better, it's uses common sense, your two eyes and ears, more commonly called streets-smarts.

2. And you fell into the bondage of pride Free, I don't fear a jab, just smart about it and not dying to get injected with stuff I don't know what is and only know what I'm being told, which I have to assume is 100% accurate and 100% cares for my well-being.

3. I don't know how this response came about, I just looked with my own two eyes and was open to knowledge, I used to be a heavy pro-vax even argued my own parents about it but now accepting that I'm not always right and just using my eyes I can see. I'm assuming you went to all the hospitals where the doctors there gave you the infallible truth and all the patients conveniently gave you the information which conforms to pro-vax bias. Did you know there was a time you got paid to take the vaccine or got food incentives? How do I know? Members of my family and friends got those exact offer, confirming what I already heard, of course you can reject it, but what benefit do I have of lying Free? What do I gain if the vaccine is made into law or lose if it's diminished? Who's gonna pay me Free? Why would I put my neck on the line to say the truths I've experienced Free? Why? Am I insane Free? Do I need a mental facility? Do I need edumacation?

4. The news was wrong, I know she can see since it was a video call we can see her looking at the television. We looked ourselves and saw, this place closed, that place closed, the border is closed, such and such in Europe was closed, but just a small look on google flights showed different. Your infallible sources think the culture so unintelligent they bank on you not using your eyes and 30 seconds of your fingers.

5. Not meant to be then

6. I've already looked at it before posting this, problem is you rather believe they somehow very conveniently got more efficient with covid and nothing told you to raise an eyebrow? Also do your sources show you the information and let you decide or do you only look at sources that confirm what you already believe?

7. Unless you are an attorney who uses that software you cannot say anything regarding this because you have no proof other than personal opinion.

8. Just please at least read and consider before writing it off:

cont.

#1 It was very convenient that the "my body, my choice" movement was loud and proud with murder, but nothing happened with the vaccine

#2 Of course it's out that the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting covid, and the definition of a vaccine is a dead version of the virus that supposedly enables your immune system to fight it off thus increasing your chances of not getting infected, this of course was denied but then found to be true, also why is Biden still classifying them as "safe" when people HAVE died from it, it's not the case that more unvax vs vax, no, it's false advertisement from vax. They pulled baby formula from the shelves when they found out it wasn't how it was broadcasted, not so with the vaccine.

#3 As you can research yourself, Facebook shadowbans any information regardless if it's true or not that is deemed as anything but supporting the vaccine

#4 Why was fear used in support of the vaccine? How were people who didn't take a shot called domestic terrorists? Why did whistleblowers come out and lose everything if everything they say is fairy tale and half of them have to hide their identities. Think Free, why would someone, especially a non-Christian risk everything, (money, jobs, credibility) just for something that is a lie and they know most will reject before even considering them? Why Free? Are they all supposedly crazy? Why would they do that Free when they have everything to lose and nothing to gain?

#5 Why were there curfews in the Dominican Republic imposed by their military, what is the connection of curfew and covid?

#6 You can research this but the pharmaceutical industry is a multi-trillion dollar industry, you know that money is a big driving force in this world, you know people lie, kill, steal, manipulate for money. Yes both wings are in it for the money but one wing is selling it and another isn't, so who gets more cash? You think, (using common sense) that anything or anyone or any information that threatens a multi-trillion dollar entity's pocket, do you think that they will do anything to silence, obscure, and diminish the credibility of that source, or even destroy it? Or do you think they are just faithful soldiers who want nothing more than the betterment of humanity, tell me Free? Knowing you are a child of God and this world is govern by wickedness in high places what do you think is more probable Free? What is more likely to occur Free? Which is more biblically accurate Free?

#7 Ephesians 6:12 "12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." The world does not subjugate itself to God's law, or decrees. It operates under satan. So automatically NOTHING, not even Benjamin Bradley Bolger, or Michael W. Nicholson should be taken with more than a grain of salt. And everything has to go through God. But how it's seeming here, it seems we should have blind faith because some people with edumacation and is culturally approved people said its safe to do so. The only being I will have blind faith in is God, not nothing man made (and yes I said not nothing :))

The word you're looking for is "anything." If they "don't know nothing," it means they know something.
I know what it means, is the technicality the best you could do to address my claim or did you refuse to put effort because I do not align with your ideologies. You won't get me to get any injection or nothing going like that!

I do have a few more but I will stop here for your approval :biggrin

Everyone who collected data is lying!
Never said that.
If so, you're not showing it very well. And you seem to have confused fear and common sense.

I'm not refering to you specifically, I'm going by experience, the covid propoganda was escalated to induce fear then the vaccine was introduce with a boost so that people will be more likely to take it. Others took it because they didn't want to give up certain pleasures like going out, partying, restaurants, shopping, etc so they took it, others took it because politically approved people said to do so, few I know did so with discernment and critical thinking, they just believed like the masses. If people believed in Christ like the vaccine we may not have an impending AntiChrist cuz he wouldn't stand a chance!

You sound like Richard Dawkins excuse for not believing in God. And on top of that it's evidence from the ones who want the vaccine to pass, and backed by a multi-trillion dollar pharmaceutical industry who of course won't have anyone messing with their pockets. All the AntiChrist has to do is get the right "evidence" and buy out all the culturally approved sources and then 80% of America is guaranteed to take the mark. Book smarts fails in comparison to streets smarts, if all the evidence in the world, if even Michael W. Nicholson tells me that 1+1=3, and things don't add up, Imma use my two eyes God gave me and look around, and common sense and brain that God gave me to critically think, and believe what I see that 1+1=2 not 3.

If you took the Bible as seriously as you do those anti-vaxxer propaganda videos, you'd probably be better off.
Just a baseless low blow since you had nothing fruitful or edifying to say, I rarely see anything biblical utter from you.
The scientific and medical literature in my lifetime, at least, has a pretty good batting average. Way better than those conspiracy theorists. Up to you, of course, but I notice the COVID-19 death rate for the unvaccinated is several times higher than for the vaccinated.
Watergate was a pretty good batting average too. Micheal Jackson as well. All I'm saying is, Christians should stop being so gullible and desperate to believe whatever the world (whom the devil controls and demons rule according toe Ephesians 6:12). So acting on that, everything that is not backed by the Word should be taken with a grain of salt. But go ahead a believe your infallible resources, the same resources I garuntee you will be advocating for the Mark. And by definition a conspiracy is: "a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful." So please stop using that wrong, shows you just got it from somewhere without actually looking it up or studying it.

It is because of Christ you are alive, not some manmade and highly fallible substance which if this world acts like Jesus said it acts, has no concern for you or your health but money, power, and it's lusts to be fulfilled. I of course will not get into a deep thread of discourse which I know will be labelled as conspiracy and the evidence I give labelled as misinformation, but thank Christ not man.
True I do have to thank God but I do believe that God is responsible for providing us with people who are able to develop these medications to help save lives. And no where in my original post did I say that I thanked man for the vaccines. I am thankful for the vaccines and thankful that by God's grace they work.

Well the word is foreign anyway and has no meaning, it doesn’t matter. No one says Jesus as his parents did. Are we all wrong?
It is interesting that you said that, I don't understand why they call him that anyway, since his name in English is Joshua. Wonder why translators chose Jesus over Joshua? I think I need to research that.

And you seem to have confused fear and common sense.

I'm not refering to you specifically, I'm going by experience, the covid propoganda was escalated to induce fear then the vaccine was introduce with a boost so that people will be more likely to take it.
The people taking the vaccine don't seem to be terrified. Everyone I know was motivated by the same concern that we have wearing a seat belt in an automobile or keeping our food prep areas clean. Who would be dumb enough to defy the odds? You've confused common sense and fear.
Others took it because they didn't want to give up certain pleasures like going out, partying, restaurants, shopping, etc so they took it, others took it because politically approved people said to do so, few I know did so with discernment and critical thinking, they just believed like the masses.
Looking at the data, anyone with even a small amount of critical thinking would realize that it would be foolish for most of us to avoid the vaccination.
If people believed in Christ like the vaccine we may not have an impending AntiChrist cuz he wouldn't stand a chance!
You think that we should follow Christ because of data? Seriously?

So you can take the politically corrupt medical and spiritually amuck scientific literature

You sound like Richard Dawkins excuse for not believing in God.
Perhaps you only heard of Dawkins second-hand. Dawkins points out that you can't use data to confirm or deny God, He even points out that as far as he can tell, God might exist. Dawkins seems to have the same misunderstanding you do. Data won't show you God.

And on top of that it's evidence from the ones who want the vaccine to pass, and backed by a multi-trillion dollar pharmaceutical industry who of course won't have anyone messing with their pockets.
You could say the same thing about people who build ambulances and hospital equipment. Do you honestly think that argument persuades anyone?
Book smarts fails in comparison to streets smarts
Would you rather have an engineer or a street mechanic design the aircraft on which you fly? C'mon.

Just a baseless low blow since you had nothing fruitful or edifying to say,

Maybe you should think about that for a bit. Might be a revelation for you.

{quote]I rarely see anything biblical utter from you.[/quote]

If you think so, you haven't been paying attention. Or do you think citing God's word isn't biblical?

Up to you, of course, but I notice the COVID-19 death rate for the unvaccinated is several times higher than for the vaccinated.

All I'm saying is, Christians should stop being so gullible and desperate to believe whatever the world (whom the devil controls and demons rule according toe Ephesians 6:12).
You are also of the world. The major difference is, those doctors, epidemilogists and other scienctists actually know what they are talking about, and show good results from their work.

And you seem to have confused fear and common sense.

I'm not refering to you specifically, I'm going by experience, the covid propoganda was escalated to induce fear then the vaccine was introduce with a boost so that people will be more likely to take it.
The people taking the vaccine don't seem to be terrified. Everyone I know was motivated by the same concern that we have wearing a seat belt in an automobile or keeping our food prep areas clean. Who would be dumb enough to defy the odds? You've confused common sense and fear.
Others took it because they didn't want to give up certain pleasures like going out, partying, restaurants, shopping, etc so they took it, others took it because politically approved people said to do so, few I know did so with discernment and critical thinking, they just believed like the masses.
Looking at the data, anyone with even a small amount of critical thinking would realize that it would be foolish for most of us to avoid the vaccination.
If people believed in Christ like the vaccine we may not have an impending AntiChrist cuz he wouldn't stand a chance!
You think that we should follow Christ because of data? Seriously?

You sound like Richard Dawkins excuse for not believing in God.
Perhaps you only heard of Dawkins second-hand. Dawkins points out that you can't use data to confirm or deny God, He even points out that as far as he can tell, God might exist. Dawkins seems to have the same misunderstanding you do. Data won't show you God.

And on top of that it's evidence from the ones who want the vaccine to pass, and backed by a multi-trillion dollar pharmaceutical industry who of course won't have anyone messing with their pockets.
You could say the same thing about people who build ambulances and hospital equipment. Do you honestly think that argument persuades anyone?
Book smarts fails in comparison to streets smarts
Would you rather have an engineer or a street mechanic design the aircraft on which you fly? C'mon.

Just a baseless low blow since you had nothing fruitful or edifying to say,

Earlier you said:
Man I'm starting to wonder if Christians can take the Bible as seriously and absolute as CNN and it's fellow data concievors.

{quote]I rarely see anything biblical utter from you.[/quote]

If you think so, you haven't been paying attention. Or do you think citing God's word isn't biblical?

Up to you, of course, but I notice the COVID-19 death rate for the unvaccinated is several times higher than for the vaccinated.

All I'm saying is, Christians should stop being so gullible and desperate to believe whatever the world (whom the devil controls and demons rule according toe Ephesians 6:12).
You are also of the world. The major difference is, those doctors, epidemilogists and other scienctists actually know what they are talking about, and show good results from their work.

But how it's seeming here, it seems we should have blind faith because some people with edumacation and is culturally approved people said its safe to do so.
Because the data show that it's much safer to have the vaccination than not to have it. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
But go ahead a believe your infallible resources, the same resources
Because you let yourself get carried away emotionally, you suppose that evidence is thought to be "infallible", at the same time you fall into the very delusion you've accuses others of having:
I garuntee you will be advocating for the Mark.
Because you're infallible, right?

And by definition a conspiracy is: "a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful."

When you guys come up with these conspiracy stories, isn't that what you're claiming? C'mon.

I basically only trust Christians and even in that reservedly.
I have learned that trustworthyness is not limited to Christians. And there are untrustworthy Christians as much as there are untrustworthy people of other faiths. We are not perfect, nor should we pretend to be more virtuous than those of other faiths.

With what I have seen with engineers who can't fix their crap .I wonder about that .

Parts I sell have to be modified to work on a car they are made for .

Which invalidates nothing I've said, you are so confident in a shot in which you know nothing about and all you know is of what others told you. And you were too blind to see the inconsistencies of covid pandemic because your infallible resources who are absolutely trustworthy told you so. And your willing to defend it to the death, but spiritual blindness confuses your reasoning and common sense. Your infallible resources lack to tell you that the vaccine doesn't stop the transmission of covid. They don't tell you that vaccines takes years of testing and this one just so conveniently at the right time under a year. Someone who is unbiased in their thinking takes two unadulterated sides of truth and makes their own decision, not just listens to whatever bias he holds. As I mentioned before I was very pro-vaccine and wished I got all the shots out there when I was little, but turning from pro-bias to pro-information combined with spiritual reality showed me that not everything is cut out as it is said to be.

And you've quoted the word in our discourse, when exactly? Or any of our discourses when? I would love to see some examples. Even when we were discussing homosexuality I saw nothing Scriptoral only your personal opinion and political bias.
It's alright to admit you went for a low blow and went out of character, who am I to judge?

I am of the world because your baseless, no evidence and opinionated psyche told you so? It's funny how people can demand evidence and proof but lack to do it themselves when it doesn't suit them. Before sin there was truth, no no one needed any evidence for it, but since sin, lies introduced, and since lies and truth were not always needed to be distinguished, evidence was needed in order to make truth stand out. But some use that as a tool to reject truth. All I am saying is, things don't add up, and you negating that and saying well such and such credible source said otherwise. I don't care if Micheal W. Nicholson with his 30 Ph.d's tells me something, if my two eyes see otherwise, I will believe otherwise. You know why I don't care, because I'm not so quick to put my trust in humans especially who have shown to be dishonest.

And I don't care about the status of epidemilogists, scientists, researches, or doctors because under all of that is dirt. From dust we came and dust we return. They may have book smarts, but they still book smart dirt, and have the same tendencies any man or woman on the street, the same very easy fallacy of being manipulated by mammom, the same temptations and human flaws, and proven to be bias and let politics and money distort their science and work.

Because the data show that it's much safer to have the vaccination than not to have it. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
I've had covid, and even was bed ridden. You know what took it away? Not a vaccine, not even a hospital or venilator. Nope after 2 weeks of ginger and tumeric shots with water and rest it went away, same for the whole household and other members of my family who instead of recieving an unknown substance actually use their brains. But if I ever bring that up to a so-called credible source I will be discredited, called to be a liar, and maybe even have the FBI at my door like they did to Judy Mikovits.
Because you let yourself get carried away emotionally, you suppose that evidence is thought to be "infallible", at the same time you fall into the very delusion you've accuses others of having:
Why do this statements that make no sense keep coming up? This doesn't negate your near-pompous superiority complex that you've been showing the whole time, and for a person that demands evidence I'm surprised that you make another baseless accusation that I'm being a hypocrite. Come'n man. I don't need emotionalism and you have no substance to prove otherwise. NEXT
Because you're infallible, right?
Nothing better to conclude? Never said that nor asserted that, if you read the context of the discourse, I've been seggusting that we not be so quick to believe in the world, but no one wants to acknowledge that and automatically generated the oh-so-predictable conspiracy theorist and misinformation response, without taking the time to actually think and use their own brains instead of letting a political pundit being their brain for them.

When you guys come up with these conspiracy stories, isn't that what you're claiming? C'mon.
Seriously? When someone calls another a conspiracy theorist usually what their asserting is a professional term for basically someone who's making up baseless fairy tales. When conspiracy has nothing to do with that. Many political pundits have an extreme habit of calling any information that threatens them, their pockets, or their credibility a conspiracy theorists, or someone who believe something that doesn't align with the generally accepted (not truth, it can be true or false as long as it's accepted) theory about any subject. Who doesn't conform to the patterns of this world, that's what is labelled as a conspiracy theorist. (Btw many "conspiracies" were right after all), you can research it yourself if you want.
For example:

Many suspect Micheal Jackson of pedophilia, but it wasn't until he stepped out of line and started calling out people in the industry, that shade was brought down on him.

Many suspected the existence of UFO's, which the government denied for years and discredited anyone who said they existed, finally they admit to it.

People thought the government was stealing dead bodies to do radioactive testing, and then it was found that they were using dead body parts from babies and children from over 1500 grieving families without their consent.

Another one, some suspected the CIA was testing LSD and other hallucinogenic drugs on Americans in a top-secret experiment on behavior modification. And they were true, the program was known as MK-ULTRA, and it was real. The CIA started by using volunteers; the novelist Ken Kesey was one notable subject. But the program heads soon began dosing people without their knowledge; MK-ULTRA left many victims permanently mentally disabled.

Many also believe the government is using its vast resources to track citizens, and it's true, in 2016, government agencies sent 49,868 requests for user data to Facebook, 27,850 to Google, and 9,076 to Apple, according to the Electronic Frontier Foundation (the EFF), a major nonprofit organization that defends civil liberties in the digital world and advises the public on matters of internet privacy.

One more, it was suspected that the Gulf of Tonkin incident on August 2, 1964, was faked to provoke American support for the Vietnam War. And in fact declassified intelligence documents have since revealed that the Maddox had provided support for South Vietnamese attacks on a nearby island and that the North Vietnamese were responding in kind, according to the U.S. Naval Institute. The event “opened the floodgates for direct American military involvement in Vietnam.”

There are a few more but I'll pause and see how you respond to these and see if you want more.

What was the point of that? Not everything labelled as a conspiracy theory is fallacious. I'll pause for now.

Ah Free,

1. Which makes you infallible correct? And you just said the data. See when the mark of the beast comes, all the AntiChrist has to do is provide data and pay off all the infallible resources people are willing to but their necks on the line for, and he won 80% of the world. I see Free you are very book-smart which you are highly knowledgeable in the studies of what men have delved into, which is good. But another type is also as good maybe even better, it's uses common sense, your two eyes and ears, more commonly called streets-smarts.
Ah, the hubris of youth. You know a fraction of what you think. Trust me, most of us have moved far beyond that stage but we've all been there. Street smarts are irrelevant here. Book knowledge with experience are what matters. In this case, I am not only educated, I worked the frontlines during the pandemic. I not only saw a lot, I made it my business to stay on top of things.

2. And you fell into the bondage of pride Free,
I think you should take a long look at yourself before telling others that they have fallen "into the bondage of pride."

I don't fear a jab, just smart about it and not dying to get injected with stuff I don't know what is and only know what I'm being told, which I have to assume is 100% accurate and 100% cares for my well-being.
That's fear of the vaccines, likely brought on by misinformation and disinformation. Have you had any other vaccines, ones that you have taken without question? In all your world travels you surely must have had to get vaccinated against some things, and if I was a betting man, I would bet you got it done without hesitation or question. Is that correct? If so, why would you not question those vaccines but question the COVID ones? Just because they came out faster is no excuse.

The data is very clear: getting COVID is significantly worse than anything the vaccines do. The most rational decision is to get vaccinated.

3. I don't know how this response came about, I just looked with my own two eyes and was open to knowledge, I used to be a heavy pro-vax even argued my own parents about it but now accepting that I'm not always right and just using my eyes I can see. I'm assuming you went to all the hospitals where the doctors there gave you the infallible truth and all the patients conveniently gave you the information which conforms to pro-vax bias. Did you know there was a time you got paid to take the vaccine or got food incentives? How do I know? Members of my family and friends got those exact offer, confirming what I already heard, of course you can reject it, but what benefit do I have of lying Free? What do I gain if the vaccine is made into law or lose if it's diminished? Who's gonna pay me Free? Why would I put my neck on the line to say the truths I've experienced Free? Why? Am I insane Free? Do I need a mental facility? Do I need edumacation?
Interesting deflection. You managed to avoid answering my question.

4. The news was wrong, I know she can see since it was a video call we can see her looking at the television. We looked ourselves and saw, this place closed, that place closed, the border is closed, such and such in Europe was closed, but just a small look on google flights showed different. Your infallible sources think the culture so unintelligent they bank on you not using your eyes and 30 seconds of your fingers.
So, the news was wrong. What does that have to do with the vaccines?

6. I've already looked at it before posting this, problem is you rather believe they somehow very conveniently got more efficient with covid and nothing told you to raise an eyebrow? Also do your sources show you the information and let you decide or do you only look at sources that confirm what you already believe?
This suggests that you didn't understand the points made in the articles. Most of the delay is in funding and logistics. Those were easy to clear when it mattered. There is no reason to believe that they aren't being factual in what they state; there is no reason to approach them with mistrust. I also haven't seen anything that would rebut what they say.

7. Unless you are an attorney who uses that software you cannot say anything regarding this because you have no proof other than personal opinion.
And you only provided hearsay. It is likely the case that your friend is wrong and misunderstood something. The likelihood of this having been planned in 2004 is about as likely as the earth being flat.

8. Just please at least read and consider before writing it off:

cont.

#1 It was very convenient that the "my body, my choice" movement was loud and proud with murder, but nothing happened with the vaccine
They are two very different issues. Firstly, the majority don't see abortion as murder. Secondly, it shows that even "murderers" can understand doing something for the greater good. The only similarity is that both decisions affect other people. What the pandemic revealed the most is the selfishness of the world and just how much worldliness has infiltrated the Church.

#2 Of course it's out that the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting covid,
It has likely prevented a number of people from getting COVID, but it does much more than that. The vaccines significantly reduced the spread, the seriousness of infection, hospitalizations, and deaths.

and the definition of a vaccine is a dead version of the virus that supposedly enables your immune system to fight it off thus increasing your chances of not getting infected, this of course was denied but then found to be true,
Not sure what your point is here.

also why is Biden still classifying them as "safe" when people HAVE died from it, it's not the case that more unvax vs vax, no, it's false advertisement from vax. They pulled baby formula from the shelves when they found out it wasn't how it was broadcasted, not so with the vaccine.
Most babies, at least in Western countries, aren't going to die without the formula. The issue with the pandemic is that people were dying in large numbers without being vaccinated and vaccines were necessary to help slow the spread, which they did.

Besides, people die from pretty much every vaccine that is out there. That is not unique to the COVID vaccines. According to VAERS, which anti-vaxxers love to appeal to when they think it supports their position, 16,753 people died after receiving a vaccine dose, but there have been 971,469,075 doses administered. That is, about 0.0017% of COVID-19 vaccine doses have resulted in death in the U.S. It is, of course, very unfortunate, but that is not a large number. Certainly not nearly as large as the deaths that would likely have resulted if the vaccines weren't available as quickly as they were.

#3 As you can research yourself, Facebook shadowbans any information regardless if it's true or not that is deemed as anything but supporting the vaccine
While I do support free speech, it gets rather sticky when there is much misinformation and disinformation being spread on social media. So, the question is, does social media, and all media, have the responsibility to try and limit access to information that will result in people's deaths?

#4 Why was fear used in support of the vaccine? How were people who didn't take a shot called domestic terrorists? Why did whistleblowers come out and lose everything if everything they say is fairy tale and half of them have to hide their identities. Think Free, why would someone, especially a non-Christian risk everything, (money, jobs, credibility) just for something that is a lie and they know most will reject before even considering them? Why Free? Are they all supposedly crazy? Why would they do that Free when they have everything to lose and nothing to gain?
Because people can sincerely believe they are right even though they are quite wrong. Why would anyone, especially a Christian, if they knew the vaccines were so problematic or fake (as some anti-vaxxers claim), come out in support of vaccines? Do you really think there are that many unethical scientists, including Christians, who would be willing to not speak up about the supposed dangers of vaccines?

#5 Why were there curfews in the Dominican Republic imposed by their military, what is the connection of curfew and covid?
I don't know. Ask them.

#6 You can research this but the pharmaceutical industry is a multi-trillion dollar industry, you know that money is a big driving force in this world, you know people lie, kill, steal, manipulate for money. Yes both wings are in it for the money but one wing is selling it and another isn't, so who gets more cash? You think, (using common sense) that anything or anyone or any information that threatens a multi-trillion dollar entity's pocket, do you think that they will do anything to silence, obscure, and diminish the credibility of that source, or even destroy it? Or do you think they are just faithful soldiers who want nothing more than the betterment of humanity, tell me Free? Knowing you are a child of God and this world is govern by wickedness in high places what do you think is more probable Free? What is more likely to occur Free? Which is more biblically accurate Free?
Why default to conspiracies? Of course there is going to be some corruption, but it is fallacious to conclude that therefore there is some sort of coverup going on. It could be that some people are being discredited because they actually are wrong, providing misinformation and disinformation.

#7 Ephesians 6:12 "12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." The world does not subjugate itself to God's law, or decrees. It operates under satan. So automatically NOTHING, not even Benjamin Bradley Bolger, or Michael W. Nicholson should be taken with more than a grain of salt. And everything has to go through God. But how it's seeming here, it seems we should have blind faith because some people with edumacation and is culturally approved people said its safe to do so. The only being I will have blind faith in is God, not nothing man made (and yes I said not nothing
:)
)
Okay. But, again, none of this necessarily has anything to do with the COVID vaccines. You might have blind faith, I don't. God is sovereign and nothing happens without his knowing or allowing or, arguably, even willing. It is he who sets up governments (Rom 13) and uses them to accomplish his purposes. He is the one who, through common grace, gave man the ability to discover and create cures and medicines for diseases and all sorts of things. It is God who gave us the minds and rationality to do science.

I worry about people like you, who seemingly want to go through life mistrusting anyone and everyone and everything, finding a conspiracy around every corner. Hopefully you go on to get an actual education and life experience, it will (if you take the right kind of courses) help you think more critically.

Which invalidates nothing I've said, you are so confident in a shot in which you know nothing about
I'm a biologist. I did graduate work in immunology. I operated an allergy/immunology clinic for the AF for several years. So I have some understanding of the issue.

and all you know is of what others told you. And you were too blind to see the inconsistencies of covid pandemic because your infallible resources who are absolutely trustworthy told you so.
See above. You've merely trusted the wrong people and they misled you. You are willing to defend what they told you to the death; your spiritual blindness made you an easy target for them.
Your infallible resources lack to tell you that the vaccine doesn't stop the transmission of covid.
No data is infallible. But in science we just look for confidence levels to the point where it's foolish to deny the data. And as you see, the vaccine provides very good resistance to invection and extremely good resistance to serious illness or death. Would you like to see the data again?
They don't tell you that vaccines takes years of testing and this one just so conveniently at the right time under a year.
It was rushed to save lives. Polio vaccine was like that, too. But of course, the subsequent performance of the vaccines demonstrate that the process worked very well.

And you've quoted the word in our discourse, when exactly?
The Bible isn't about vaccines. But I've often cited scripture where it does touch on discussions. (Barbarian does a quick look)

https://christianforums.net/threads/man-was-in-pangaea.95071/post-1738460

You might be surprised to find what in the Bible, if you did some reading.

I am of the world because your baseless, no evidence and opinionated psyche told you so?
You are of the world because you put more faith in men's conspiracy theories than in God's word.
I've had covid, and even was bed ridden.
I got vaccinated, and I didn't get COVID-19. And so I will not have to worry about Long COVID and the severe neurological symptoms so many COVID-19 victims will experience.
You know what took it away? Not a vaccine, not even a hospital or venilator. Nope after 2 weeks of ginger and tumeric shots with water and rest it went away,
It's like that "vitamin C cures colds" story. "Just take vitamin C and wait 2 weeks and the cold goes away." But Long COVID is a real thing.

Post-COVID-19 syndrome involves a variety of new, returning or ongoing symptoms that people experience more than four weeks after getting COVID-19. In some people, post-COVID-19 syndrome lasts months or years or causes disability.

Research suggests that between one month and one year after having COVID-19, 1 in 5 people ages 18 to 64 has at least one medical condition that might be due to COVID-19. Among people age 65 and older, 1 in 4 has at least one medical condition that might be due to COVID-19.

Why do this statements that make no sense keep coming up?
Mostly because you don't actually know much about the issue.
This doesn't negate your near-pompous superiority complex that you've been showing the whole time
Knowing what one is talking about is an advantage, yes.
and for a person that demands evidence I'm surprised that you make another baseless accusation that I'm being a hypocrite.
Don't remember saying you were a hypocrite. I'm just pointing out that you don't know much about this issue.

Seriously?

Yes.

When someone calls another a conspiracy theorist usually what their asserting is a professional term for basically someone who's making up baseless fairy tales.

Normally, it's used for someone who alleges some kind of a conspiracy without an evidence to support it.

Many suspect Micheal Jackson of pedophilia,

Might be so. But he could just as well have been weird without any actual sexual behavior, as far as I know. I certainly wouldn't have trusted him with my children, but out of caution rather than any confirming evidence. Haven't looked into it, but what has been documented is disturbing.

Many suspected the existence of UFO's, which the government denied for years and discredited anyone who said they existed, finally they admit to it.

Lots of UFOs, which are things people see in the sky that they can't identify. Beyond that, there isn't any evidence that E.T. is visiting us.

Ah, the hubris of youth. You know a fraction of what you think. Trust me, most of us have moved far beyond that stage but we've all been there. Street smarts are irrelevant here. Book knowledge with experience are what matters. In this case, I am not only educated, I worked the frontlines during the pandemic. I not only saw a lot, I made it my business to stay on top of things.

I think you should take a long look at yourself before telling others that they have fallen "into the bondage of pride."

That's fear of the vaccines, likely brought on by misinformation and disinformation. Have you had any other vaccines, ones that you have taken without question? In all your world travels you surely must have had to get vaccinated against some things, and if I was a betting man, I would bet you got it done without hesitation or question. Is that correct? If so, why would you not question those vaccines but question the COVID ones? Just because they came out faster is no excuse.

The data is very clear: getting COVID is significantly worse than anything the vaccines do. The most rational decision is to get vaccinated.

Interesting deflection. You managed to avoid answering my question.

So, the news was wrong. What does that have to do with the vaccines?

This suggests that you didn't understand the points made in the articles. Most of the delay is in funding and logistics. Those were easy to clear when it mattered. There is no reason to believe that they aren't being factual in what they state; there is no reason to approach them with mistrust. I also haven't seen anything that would rebut what they say.

And you only provided hearsay. It is likely the case that your friend is wrong and misunderstood something. The likelihood of this having been planned in 2004 is about as likely as the earth being flat.

They are two very different issues. Firstly, the majority don't see abortion as murder. Secondly, it shows that even "murderers" can understand doing something for the greater good. The only similarity is that both decisions affect other people. What the pandemic revealed the most is the selfishness of the world and just how much worldliness has infiltrated the Church.

It has likely prevented a number of people from getting COVID, but it does much more than that. The vaccines significantly reduced the spread, the seriousness of infection, hospitalizations, and deaths.

Not sure what your point is here.

Most babies, at least in Western countries, aren't going to die without the formula. The issue with the pandemic is that people were dying in large numbers without being vaccinated and vaccines were necessary to help slow the spread, which they did.

Besides, people die from pretty much every vaccine that is out there. That is not unique to the COVID vaccines. According to VAERS, which anti-vaxxers love to appeal to when they think it supports their position, 16,753 people died after receiving a vaccine dose, but there have been 971,469,075 doses administered. That is, about 0.0017% of COVID-19 vaccine doses have resulted in death in the U.S. It is, of course, very unfortunate, but that is not a large number. Certainly not nearly as large as the deaths that would likely have resulted if the vaccines weren't available as quickly as they were.

While I do support free speech, it gets rather sticky when there is much misinformation and disinformation being spread on social media. So, the question is, does social media, and all media, have the responsibility to try and limit access to information that will result in people's deaths?

Because people can sincerely believe they are right even though they are quite wrong. Why would anyone, especially a Christian, if they knew the vaccines were so problematic or fake (as some anti-vaxxers claim), come out in support of vaccines? Do you really think there are that many unethical scientists, including Christians, who would be willing to not speak up about the supposed dangers of vaccines?

I don't know. Ask them.
1. As a master scholar as you Free, you should be well aware of commenting on my knowledge because of my youth. As 1 Timothy 4:2 "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity." 1 Corinthians 1:27 "For God has chosen the foolish of the world to shame the wise, and he has chosen the weak of the world to shame the mighty".

2. Done that and am doing that, if you look at your messages you're standing at the place of a sophisticated I'm right and can't be wrong.

3. Clearly you didn't read "whether TRUE or not". And actually I personally never had to take a vaccine in my travels thank God, I was told that I got my first round of shots at my infancy but nothing more. We almost pumped into an issue in Nairobi, Kenya, but they allowed us a merited pass. And as I said I used to be pro-everything-pharmaceutical, but instead of permitting political pundits to think for me I did.

4. Well I'm glad that's your opinion and what you choose to do, however humans just a valuable as you are decide otherwise, it's called life, and ignoring the definitely-not-minimized defects of the vaccine won't help your persuasion case. I'm not saying don't take it, I'm saying THINK!

5. Don't know what that was supposed to mean

6. So the same outlets that lied about flights isn't susceptible to lying about other critical topics, like the jab? A liar is a liar. I'm saying how can we trust a source so much that has proven to be untrustworthy.

7. That excuse for the swift action of the vaccination reminds me of Kirk Franklins excuse for when he said "the lion and the lamb will bow down to the goat" saying that industry stars were lions and lambs and Jesus is the goat. When he knew very well the Spotless Lamb and the Lion of the tribe of Judah is Jesus, and the goat represents z demon called Baphomet, of a satan occult. Scripture shows that God rejected the symbolic goats
Nothing triggered any second thoughts? Just a trustworthy world doing trustworthy stuff like Jesus said. Why am I messing the trust up?

8. I saw the website myself, but you can believe I'm lying and everyone else isn't. See that's funny, you will break your neck to believe things that confirm your bias, then automatically assume my malicious intents and that I or my sources would just fabricate things just for the fun of it (which wouldn't be very Christ-like) and I have better things to do than lie about a pandemic.

9. Well the majority fails in comparison as Christ, my point wasn't to prove anything about abortion. My body, my choice is a slogan, so applying that same slogan, why can't I have the choice over my most precious possession? And you can't deny those advocates were silent during the vaccine masquerades.

10. The point is this world is controlled by evil spirits who are against God, spirits of deception, discord, dissensions, demonic deeds, and only come to steal, kill, and destroy. So automatically the believer in Christ should not be so quick to assume that everything and everyone has the right motives and is telling the truth (as the world who is unChrist-like won't naturally do things that are Christ-like like pursuing truth no matter the cost) especially when money, power, and lust is introduced. And you mentioned earlier the selfishness of the world, that definitely doesn't apply to the administrators for the COVID jab.

11. I was referring to the whole fiasco when baby formula was removed from shelves and mothers including those from my family had to search for them. But anyways, the advertisement isn't pro-information. What about the side effects especially long term? None listed. Those stats of those who died haven't even been mentioned by pro-vax it wasn't politically correct. First the vaccine came out, then it was oh! We need another round, then oh another one, then oh my bad we need a booster! Then another one! Then Pfizer comes out and admits their to their actions all the discredited "anti" vax and "domestic terrorists" knew from the beginning. It hadn't even been tested you can see it coming from their own mouths if you but away the bias and look.

12. That doesn't excuse the fact that the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting covid. And how a greedy Pfizer admitted to mutating the virus to sell more vaccines. Don't believe me look here:
And that it never tested or knew if it really prevented covid

13. Misinformation and disinformation according to who, Free? Is it according to those who if it were deemed to be true, would hurt their pockets and business? Deemed untrue because they messed up and but want it to remain subtle? Or deemed untrue by unbiased pro-information sources not acquiescing to political pundits. You see, Free, people only support free speech until it threatens the ideologies, credibility, and/or the pockets of those who it's deemed against. Thus the whole political correctness agenda and culturally acceptable vendetta. If you don't align with those you're a threat to our way of life and must be discredited, like Judy Mikovits was.

14. Wrong according to who? It's pro-vax vs anti-vaxxers word. And for Christians vaccination has nothing to do with the matter of salvation so no Christian (at least I believe) should be fighting so hard to even causing division because they favor a cause. I'm just saying can we use common sense and then make decisions?

15. They had rifles and didn't take questions.

Why default to conspiracies? Of course there is going to be some corruption, but it is fallacious to conclude that therefore there is some sort of coverup going on. It could be that some people are being discredited because they actually are wrong, providing misinformation and disinformation.
Did you come to that conclusion yourself, or just believing what is politically correct? Conspiracies is a politically obscured term that basically means any information, true or not, that isn't politically correct. And last time i checked, politics and politically correct usually isn't correct and true, because many politically correct ideologies go so far to promote sin. Like marriage, parenting, education, all have politically correct ideologies which I'm sure you know, but are they truth? Why default to the ones benefiting from you believing what they tell you vs the ones who don't I don't gain a dollar whether you get jabbed or not but Pfizer gains millions, so who's more likely to be unbiased? I couldn't care less about Pfizer making money, and i don't gain anything if they rich or poor.
Okay. But, again, none of this necessarily has anything to do with the COVID vaccines. You might have blind faith, I don't. God is sovereign and nothing happens without his knowing or allowing or, arguably, even willing. It is he who sets up governments (Rom 13) and uses them to accomplish his purposes. He is the one who, through common grace, gave man the ability to discover and create cures and medicines for diseases and all sorts of things. It is God who gave us the minds and rationality to do science.
So satan is involved in everything but politics and science. The devil and the spiritual realm is only limited to the basic 101's of Christianity, but humans got control of everything else. God can't touch or move in that nor can satan cause any disruption. And God is soveriegn, but not a totalitarian. He allows things to happen, even ordains them and you know this. He allowed Abel to die Genesis 4:8, the Israelites to be enslaved for 400 years with no known reason (Exodus 1:8-22), He allowed David to be chased by Saul (1 Samuel 24), He allowed Abner to be murdered (2 Samuel 3:26-29), He allowed the Jews to face the turmoil they did before Haman was stopped (Esther whole book), He allowed Ruth's and Naomi's husbands to die (Ruth 1). He allowed, most of all, Christ to suffer (Matthew 26-27, Mark 15). He allowed the beast to conquer His children (Revelation 13:5), He even sent the antiChrist as a delusion (2 Thessalonians 2), He even allowed satan to be set free to cause chaos after 1000 years (Revelation 20:7-8). So just because God is soveriegn which He most definitely is, doesn't mean we are free to put down discernment, sound judgement, and biblical reasoning when addressing issues, or else we still will be with Adam and Eve if that was the case and God forced his soveriengty onto us. Now God does have some things that will pass, otherwise known as his direct will, but things he would like for us to do but doesn't force us is his permissive will. And if satan had no power over the world, how could he even think to offer it to the world. God created the world, and gave us dominion, then we sold our dominion to satan, Christ bought us back however the terms of the purchase only apply if you accept it, and last time I checked, majority of creation has rejected salvation (Matthew 7:13-14).

I worry about people like you, who seemingly want to go through life mistrusting anyone and everyone and everything, finding a conspiracy around every corner. Hopefully you go on to get an actual education and life experience, it will (if you take the right kind of courses) help you think more critically.
And I worry about people in which you seem to fit the category, who are near gullible and are persuaded by every wind of reason. Because it sounds sophisticated enough and comes from a place that the world (not God) deems credible, you automatically follow it. I garuntee you the same sources that are promoting the vax will be promoting the mark. Every scholarly, peer-reviewed source that doesn't conform to the knowledge of God will be shown to be edumacated fools because the devil doesn't care about your education, but your soul. God is not just about, "Ok I stop sinning and follow God, so I everything else now I can navigate". No, every step of the way, whether it's were to go, who to hang out with, what to eat, drink, every activity needs to discernment and approval of Elohim. Sin isn't just murder, adultery, and theft, but it can boil down to just making decisions based on your own understanding and education and seeking everybody else but God.

Free I've learned in the short time I lived compared to you and most posters on here, that no one deserves your trust or heart. You start from zero and build up not 100 and go down. If anyone is without Christ, Free, he or she is capable of ANYTHING. Without Christ there is no restraint to the flesh. Every source on this planet, is from flesh and blood, every scholar and scientists is of flesh and blood, every expert and analyists is of flesh and blood, and since satan has been decieving flesh and blood for millenia, he can do the same now, and especially if you got education, you're definetly prone to being deceived while thinking your beyond deception.

Matthew 24:24 shows that even God's elect are susceptible to being deceived by falsehood. So we always need to be aware. And from dealing with humans, and my experience I see that no one is 100% trustworthy but Christ, most not even 50% trustworthy. And there is nothing unbiblical of that approach and I found out that it's quite the wisest strategy. Because before I was always trusting everything and thought this world was a happy go lucky place with little bad in it, now I see the sinfulness of sin and how sin affects EVERYTHING.

I'm a biologist. I did graduate work in immunology. I operated an allergy/immunology clinic for the AF for several years. So I have some understanding of the issue.
Your not unsuceptible to the same flesh and blood fallacies all humans have, otherwise known as sin. In Matthew 24:24 it shows God's elect are even capable of being decieved. And satan loves people who have tons of education and are the top of the top, but God loves the humble at heart and is set against the proud (James 4:6)
1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God chose the foolish things of this world to put the wise to shame. He chose the weak things of this world to put the powerful to shame".
See above. You've merely trusted the wrong people and they misled you. You are willing to defend what they told you to the death; your spiritual blindness made you an easy target for them.
Just copying what I said with no real foundation. I'm willing to defend what I've seen with my own two eyes and what I've experienced. No statistics by anyone can change anything. If hear from this very credible source that a square is round but I see otherwise, I will believe what i see, God gave us eyes before stats.
No data is infallible. But in science we just look for confidence levels to the point where it's foolish to deny the data. And as you see, the vaccine provides very good resistance to invection and extremely good resistance to serious illness or death. Would you like to see the data again?
But none of your data acknowledges the fallacies on Pfizers part, how the vaccien doesn't stop you from getting the virus, or the intentional mutating of the virus on Pfizer's part. You mentioned there are very few deaths, but what about infections?
It's like that "vitamin C cures colds" story. "Just take vitamin C and wait 2 weeks and the cold goes away." But Long COVID is a real thing.
That doesn't negate that I didn't need the artificial extra to be free from covid. Why would I have the need to lie? Have you tried using ginger and tumeric shots with tons of water and rest and saw it didn't work in order to invalidate it?
Mostly because you don't actually know much about the issue.
Or I'm not conform to the politically correct standard like the masses are and openly reject it which is a problem for you.
The Bible isn't about vaccines. But I've often cited scripture where it does touch on discussions. (Barbarian does a quick look)
Never said it was, and I was the first commentor on White Supremacist head explode, I presented Scripture to you and you leaned to your own understanding and sprinkled a little Jesus on it to make it sound Biblical.
You might be surprised to find what in the Bible, if you did some reading.
Wonder if you take your own advice and stop fronting like you know people's personal lives.
Knowing what one is talking about is an advantage, yes.
Or the thought that one knows what one is talking about. Not saying it's you but Tony Evans once said the worse fool is the educated one. John MacArthur said the worst deception about salvation is to think your going to heaven and say Lord, Lord but to hear depart from me.

And pride is a sin (James 4:6), Paul was a pharisee of pharisee's, knew the Scriptures fowards and backwards, even was a roman citizen and he emphasized the need for humility. Especially since no matter how high and mighty you portray yourself to be there is One who is mightier and perfect, while humans, no matter their status, are innately carnal, susceptible to simplest of deceptions, and prone to the lust of the flesh, eyes, and pride of life.

I'll admit, I came into this topic knowing I didn't have a train of ammo with me, but that's because I didn't come for war, I just wanted to bring a legitimate concern.

Don't remember saying you were a hypocrite. I'm just pointing out that you don't know much about this issue.
"at the same time you fall into the very delusion you've accuses others of having:"
If that's not a hypocrite I don't know what is or what you're refering to.

And if me not knowing is that my knowledge doesn't conform the the elite of this world, I'll be a know-nothing person proudly.

Normally, it's used for someone who alleges some kind of a conspiracy without an evidence to support it.
Or the evidence isn't certified by the very ones who it's being alleged against. And who's going to admit to a wrongdoing that will tank their credibility and have lawsuits flying everywhere, and their pockets diminished? Who? "Christian" pastors who committed adultery like Carl Lentz and pedophilia like a few youth pastors have don't even do so!
Might be so. But he could just as well have been weird without any actual sexual behavior, as far as I know. I certainly wouldn't have trusted him with my children, but out of caution rather than any confirming evidence. Haven't looked into it, but what has been documented is disturbing.
What I italicized and bolded is my point exactly, but before he was busted, anything that came out about him doing that was a conspiracy and everyone who did so was a hater. Now of course Micheal Jackson is lower scale than a global pandemic but my point exactly. I wouldn't trust the vaccine in me, and while I do not have evidence that anyone here would accept, I still practice caution, discernment, and being watchful.
Lots of UFOs, which are things people see in the sky that they can't identify. Beyond that, there isn't any evidence that E.T. is visiting us.
I never said E.T.'s, I said UFO's and meant UFO's. Although technically aliens do exist because certain bacteria and single celled organisms have been found on other planets in the solar system. But one-eyed oval shaped 3 fingered reptilian creatures was never my assertion. If anything if aliens do exists I believe those aliens are just the manifestations of the spirit realm or demons. Since the spirit realm isn't bound by any laws of physics and we know spirits do exist.

What about the rest of the theories that were labelled conspiracy as you've defined it then it came true (or rather, the sources deemed credible and acceptable finally decided to accept it as truth because it benefited them)?

I have learned that trustworthyness is not limited to Christians. And there are untrustworthy Christians as much as there are untrustworthy people of other faiths. We are not perfect, nor should we pretend to be more virtuous than those of other faiths.
The only thing I can say sir is that us Christians trust our God which gives us not only a real hope, but peace and contentment in our lives. I guarantee you Christians are more virtuous than those who are not Christians, I have lived both lives, and I know many unbelievers and their mode of thinking.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back