Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Was 1948 when God restored Israel?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The Israeli goverment and the people of Israel are not attacked untill after the persecution of the saints in Israel.
Would you like me to quote Jesus concerning the persecution in Israel?He talked quite a bit about it.

Mathew 10:23
When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
That is not talking about some endtime murder of believers by Israel. Try again.

The saints in Israel is persecuted before the nations attack Israel.Persecuted by their own people.

Luke 21
10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.
They shall lay hands on believers. The problem for you is who are 'they'? You seem to think that exclusively applies to the nation of Israel in the end. Quite an active imagination.
13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
Yes, people all over the world will be betrayed even by their own families. Nothing to do with your claims about Israel being the big persecutor in the end. Of course the nation like all others is pagan or unbelievers. Therefore of course they also will persecute believers. Nothing to do with your claims. Believers all over the world will be attacked. Not just in Israel

Perhaps someone thinks they can support the idea that God already brought them to the land and is protecting them etc?
Hello daddd.
I believe the land God brings us all to is happening now,

you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, Heb.12:22

I believe we're protected by our Lord now,

that you may know that you have eternal life, 1Jn.5:13

Hello daddd.
I believe the land God brings us all to is happening now,

you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, Heb.12:22

I believe we're protected by our Lord now,

that you may know that you have eternal life, 1Jn.5:13
Fanatic LOL
I think the mind contains the New Jerusalem.
I do not know if it is just transitional as it comes down or is an ultimate reality. Symbolism in not perfectly clear at times.

eddif

Funny similarity between Judas and Herod. Both suddenly died.
Acts 12: 21 And upon a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon his throne, and made an oration unto them.

22 And the people gave a shout, saying, It is the voice of a god, and not of a man.

23 And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.

17 For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.

Acts 1: 18 Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.

So Satan possessed Herod as well as Judas. It was the dragon that tried to kill the child.
So you believe Satan is confined to Judea and can't leave.
According to you he couldn't go into Egypt to kill Christ ,nor can he go into the wilderness after the woman.

Sounds nice but the word of God says Herod seeks to kill the child.Not Satan.
Nice try though.

Mathew 2:13
When they had gone, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. “Get up,” he said, “take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him.”

That is not talking about some endtime murder of believers by Israel. Try again.
Really ?
When are you saying Christ came?

When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

They shall lay hands on believers. The problem for you is who are 'they'? You seem to think that exclusively applies to the nation of Israel in the end. Quite an active imagination.

Yes, people all over the world will be betrayed even by their own families. Nothing to do with your claims about Israel being the big persecutor in the end. Of course the nation like all others is pagan or unbelievers. Therefore of course they also will persecute believers. Nothing to do with your claims. Believers all over the world will be attacked. Not just in Israel
No,Jesus is talking about the people in Israel.You should believe Jesus.
Luke 21
22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Let the rest of us know when the end was then.We would like to know what year Jesus returned since you claim this already took place in Israel.

So you believe Satan is confined to Judea and can't leave.

Not sure why you make stuff up.

According to you he couldn't go into Egypt to kill Christ ,nor can he go into the wilderness after the woman.
Again, you talk fantasy. But of course Satan could not kill God. Neither will chasing believiers into the wild blu yonder help him.

Sounds nice but the word of God says Herod seeks to kill the child.Not Satan.

Guess who inspired Herod? Hint: not the tooth fairy.

Mathew 2:13

When they had gone, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. “Get up,” he said, “take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him.”
And the Almighty took counter measures to assure that would never happen.

No,Jesus is talking about the people in Israel.You should believe Jesus.
Luke 21
22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
The time of Jacob's trouble is in the wrath of God. That time is largely for their benefit. But the wrath is also on all people. The whole world is involved. On earth, ---distress---

17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Let the rest of us know when the end was then.We would like to know what year Jesus returned since you claim this already took place in Israel.
The end is in the future. It 'was' never. It will be.

Not sure why you make stuff up.

Again, you talk fantasy. But of course Satan could not kill God. Neither will chasing believiers into the wild blu yonder help him.

Guess who inspired Herod? Hint: not the tooth fairy.

And the Almighty took counter measures to assure that would never happen.
Your not paying attention to scripture then.You claim Satan tried to kill Christ,but Christ was safe in Egypt.

1According to you,Satan has not power in Egypt.
2 According to you,Satan also has no authority in the wilderness where the woman is out of his reach.
Revelation 12
14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.

Looks like Satan only has authority where Herod's kingdom is.He can't reach outside of it in any direction.lol

The time of Jacob's trouble is in the wrath of God. That time is largely for their benefit. But the wrath is also on all people. The whole world is involved. On earth, ---distress---
Wrong again.Jesus warns those outside Israel not to enter while there is wrath upon that people.Jesis does not say there is wrath upon those outside Israel.You should believe Jesus.You may learn a few things from him.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

The end is in the future. It 'was' never. It will be.
So you change your stance on this verse then and you now agree with me that this persecution of the saints in Israel is at the time of the end.Now if you could just figure out what the Israeli goverment is in the Bible that causes this persecution upon the saints in Israel.

Your not paying attention to scripture then.You claim Satan tried to kill Christ,but Christ was safe in Egypt.

1According to you,Satan has not power in Egypt.
2 According to you,Satan also has no authority in the wilderness where the woman is out of his reach.
Revelation 12
14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.

Looks like Satan only has authority where Herod's kingdom is.He can't reach outside of it in any direction.lol
Your point is...? That has what to do with 1948? Of course Satan is on a short leash and must obey certain limits to what he can do. He has only a short time in the end for example. So..?

Wrong again.Jesus warns those outside Israel not to enter while there is wrath upon that people.Jesis does not say there is wrath upon those outside Israel.You should believe Jesus.You may learn a few things from him.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

Let's be clear. The final leader empower by Satan causes all people on earth to get his mark to be able to buy or sell. All nations gather to fight Him in the end. The AC was given power over every tribe and tongue etc not just over little Israel.

So you change your stance on this verse then and you now agree with me that this persecution of the saints in Israel is at the time of the end.Now if you could just figure out what the Israeli goverment is in the Bible that causes this persecution upon the saints in Israel.

I changed nothing. There is a lot of persecution in the end. It certainly is not limited to poor little Israel. This is news?

Fanatic LOL
I think the mind contains the New Jerusalem.
I do not know if it is just transitional as it comes down or is an ultimate reality. Symbolism in not perfectly clear at times.

eddif
Hey eddif.
John sees the New Jerusalem as the Bride of Christ, so the restoration of the holy land is continuing.

Hey eddif.
John sees the New Jerusalem as the Bride of Christ, so the restoration of the holy land is continuing.
This is not a confrontation.

In the end times all the promises, false tries, false restorations, original good intents are dealt with.
To restore what was not ever intended from the beginning will never work.

I do not have all knowledge.

Abraham could not find the city. He evidently saw a city, but it’s builder and maker does not seem to be God.

Puts me in overalls in the mist of folks wearing better clothes. The folks being restored ?(to me) seem to be in the grave with a wedding garment waiting for the resurrection.

Right now the new members are being addded to the church.

Lot of ideas out there.

According to Abraham the (holy land) may not exactly be the New Jerusalem.

Then what can a redneck possibly know or try to understand?

Mississippi redneck
eddif

I changed nothing. There is a lot of persecution in the end. It certainly is not limited to poor little Israel. This is news?
Yes ,you did.
You first said that had nothing to do with end time murder of believers by Israel.
When I quoted more of that chapter,it proved it was then you changed your stance.

daddd

The Israeli goverment and the people of Israel are not attacked untill after the persecution of the saints in Israel.
Would you like me to quote Jesus concerning the persecution in Israel?He talked quite a bit about it.

That is not talking about some endtime murder of believers by Israel. Try again

Back