Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Was 1948 when God restored Israel?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Let's be clear. The final leader empower by Satan causes all people on earth to get his mark to be able to buy or sell. All nations gather to fight Him in the end. The AC was given power over every tribe and tongue etc not just over little Israel.

He is given power over those who follow him.Not everyone follows him to his kingdom.But people do follow him from every nation which has already taken place.Started before 1948 and continue now.

He has already started implementing the first stages of his cashless society but does not place a mark in his subjects untill after the second beast arrives in Israel .That being the gentiles armed forces given to Israel by the king of the north.

Your point is...? That has what to do with 1948? Of course Satan is on a short leash and must obey certain limits to what he can do. He has only a short time in the end for example. So..?
My point is which you didn't seem to get is that dragon with seven heads and ten horns had no power outside the borders of his own kingdom.

He can't travel to Egypt and he can't travel to the wilderness.He is confined to the borders of Israel.

You claim he is Satan that has no authority outside Israel which is ridiculous.Its the king of Judea who has no authority outside his borders.

Hello daddd.
I believe the land God brings us all to is happening now,

you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, Heb.12:22

I believe we're protected by our Lord now,

that you may know that you have eternal life, 1Jn.5:13
Just thinking about eternal things.
Where does the Bible take Old Jerusalem into eternity?
The dead are raised, but a new heaven and a new earth.

I find a better chance of the seven hills being the 7 cervical vertebra set on our shoulders, that house the mind of Christ.

There is always a higher thought than pure physical. The seed is the word of God. What? That is what Jesus said.
So the New Jerusalem is more than a physical place.

At Pentecost scattered Israel was brought to a new thought. These folks are speaking in our languages. Not the language of our fathers has been restored to us.

Enough for now.
eddif

This is not a confrontation.

In the end times all the promises, false tries, false restorations, original good intents are dealt with.
To restore what was not ever intended from the beginning will never work.

I do not have all knowledge.

Abraham could not find the city. He evidently saw a city, but it’s builder and maker does not seem to be God.

Puts me in overalls in the mist of folks wearing better clothes. The folks being restored ?(to me) seem to be in the grave with a wedding garment waiting for the resurrection.

Right now the new members are being addded to the church.

Lot of ideas out there.

According to Abraham the (holy land) may not exactly be the New Jerusalem.

Then what can a redneck possibly know or try to understand?

Mississippi redneck
eddif
I believe Abraham understood his Jewish and gentile children in Christ would build Gods' holy city through the gospel until the end of of this world. To me, scriptures like,

the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls,and their kings shall minister unto thee Isa.60:10

are happening now.

John's sees new Jerusalem coming down from heaven where the saints are reigning with Christ in a land that was restored 1000 years prior.
I believe the "thousand years" is like "a day to God", in which he created the new man in Christ.

The temporary reign of Christ and his ministers is shown by his ruling in mercy over sinners, which is what he did during his own earthly ministry and continues in his ambassadors.

Just thinking about eternal things.
Where does the Bible take Old Jerusalem into eternity?
The dead are raised, but a new heaven and a new earth.

I find a better chance of the seven hills being the 7 cervical vertebra set on our shoulders, that house the mind of Christ.

There is always a higher thought than pure physical. The seed is the word of God. What? That is what Jesus said.
So the New Jerusalem is more than a physical place.

At Pentecost scattered Israel was brought to a new thought. These folks are speaking in our languages. Not the language of our fathers has been restored to us.

Enough for now.
eddif
Believers from old Jerusalem and NT believers are all the same in Jesus,

you have entered into their labors.” Jn.4:38

I have not seen support for the idea that God restored Israel in (anytime yet) That comes after they are saved as far as I can tell. Perhaps someone thinks they can support the idea that God already brought them to the land and is protecting them etc?
I think one needs to ask restored to what? Are they an example of a people of God? No, clearly not. Is “restoration” merely having a political and geographic location? Why would God restore a nation and give them a flag with a deeply demonic symbol? They rejected and still reject the Messiah. Why could God restore them to continue to teach rejection of the Messiah?

He is given power over those who follow him.Not everyone follows him to his kingdom.But people do follow him from every nation which has already taken place.Started before 1948 and continue now.
OK that is a claim. People believed in Jesus a long time before 1948. Paul and Peter for example. That has zero to do with a claim that GOD restored Israel in 1948. Do you think He did? Proof?
He has already started implementing the first stages of his cashless society but does not place a mark in his subjects untill after the second beast arrives in Israel .That being the gentiles armed forces given to Israel by the king of the north.

My point is which you didn't seem to get is that dragon with seven heads and ten horns had no power outside the borders of his own kingdom.

That is false. Satan is the dragon. He will be given Power for a short time in the end. He also gives power to his man, the leader called the beast.
He can't travel to Egypt and he can't travel to the wilderness.He is confined to the borders of Israel.
That is your opinion. What the bible says is that the woman is protected. That does not mean that the antichrist has a travel restriction.
You claim he is Satan that has no authority outside Israel which is ridiculous.Its the king of Judea who has no authority outside his borders.
I claimed nothing of the silly sort actually. When the bible says Herod tried to kill the children it does not mean that he was unable to move from his palace or state. It means that Jesus was not about to be one of his victims.

I believe the "thousand years" is like "a day to God", in which he created the new man in Christ.

The temporary reign of Christ and his ministers is shown by his ruling in mercy over sinners, which is what he did during his own earthly ministry and continues in his ambassadors.
The reign of Christ is not temporary.It is permanent.It never ends and he and those who reign with him are not reigning over sinners.There are no sinners in his kingdom.

That is your opinion. What the bible says is that the woman is protected. That does not mean that the antichrist has a travel restriction.
That is your opinion.Scripture days she is out of his reach.She is beyond his authority.
Scripture shows the beast rules a kingdom .Not the world as you claim.

Revelation 16:10
The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony

I'm sorry he doesn't rule the world like you wish.He has no authority outside of his kingdom.

It is Israel that will be persecuted for the most part. Not just the believers there!
For 42 months ,the saints in Israel is persecuted.Everyone else is not.

After the 42 months ,the persecution ends with the coming of Christ.Then the Israelis to who took the mark of their king and persecuted the saints will be punished.

Last edited:
OK that is a claim. People believed in Jesus a long time before 1948. Paul and Peter for example. That has zero to do with a claim that GOD restored Israel in 1948. Do you think He did? Proof?
I think the fact that there is a country in the middle east named Israel is proof that there is a country in the middle east called Israel.

Does God have power over the things of the earth?I would have to say yes.

Do the people in that country know God?A few,yes.

Will that country and it's goverment survive,?No,only a remnant will survive.

What is the name of the remnant that survives?Israel.

What is the name given to the remnant that overcomes?Israel

That is false. Satan is the dragon. He will be given Power for a short time in the end. He also gives power to his man, the leader called the beast.
So ,according to you it's Satan that has seven heads and ten horns.What do the heads of Satan represent?

Revelation 12
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

The reign of Christ is not temporary.It is permanent. It never ends
It does for the unrepentant,

For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 1Cor.15:25

Paul is teaching how our Savior rules in mercy over all, even people who hate him and will not acknoledge him as King, just like our Father reigns on a daily basis.
After this, Christ is seen by all as God and reigns for eternity over the redeemed.
and he and those who reign with him are not reigning over sinners.There are no sinners in his kingdom.
His Kingdom is everywhere and always has been,

the whole earth is mine, Exo.19:5

the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it. Pro.2:22

Believers from old Jerusalem and NT believers are all the same in Jesus,

you have entered into their labors.” Jn.4:38
I agree.

That is why I really believe Jesus preached to those captive to the grave. One time opportunity for those in Abraham’s bosom. Those saints who believed in the message of Jesus, in the grave, got a wedding garment and assurance.

At the resurrection those saints pre Jesus and post Jesus have the one name under heaven you can be saved by.

Sheep on one side goats on other.

Tares raised first, but bundled to be burned later?

Mississippi redneck
eddif

It does for the unrepentant,

For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 1Cor.15:25

Paul is teaching how our Savior rules in mercy over all, even people who hate him and will not acknoledge him as King, just like our Father reigns on a daily basis.
After this, Christ is seen by all as God and reigns for eternity over the redeemed.

His Kingdom is everywhere and always has been,

the whole earth is mine, Exo.19:5

the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it. Pro.2:22
Perhaps you didn't notice.
Gog is a seperate ruler who attempts to overthrow Christs reign in the promised land at the end of 1000 years.

It appears Gog did not know Christ was reigning over him.In fact,it appears Gog doesn't know much of anything about Christ.

All the nations outside of the land promised to Abraham's seed comes against Christ and his kingdom.

That is your opinion.Scripture days she is out of his reach.She is beyond his authority.
Great. So? That is supposed to be news? If God protects here how would the enemy be able to hurt her?
Scripture shows the beast rules a kingdom .Not the world as you claim.
Revelation 3:10
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Revelation 13:3
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation 16:14
For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty

Revelation 13:16
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

The rule of the evil king in the end is not restricted to Israel. Sorry. Yes the antichrist has a seat of power, but he rules the world for a short time in the end. Period.

Back