Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Was Adam imparted free will from the beginning of Creation?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
hawkman gordon777 Runningman Johann!@# JLB wondering
Walpole Carry_Your_Name Tenchi Corinth77777 eframe

The gracious Benefactor of us Christians exclusively produces
  1. divine choice of we beneficiaries unto salvation, for the Christ of us Christians says
    you did not choose Me, but I chose you” (John 15:16) and “I chose you out of the world” (John 15:19)
    AND, Paul is in accord with Jesus’ words for he wrote to the Ephesians “Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly [places] in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him in love” (Ephesians 1:3-4)
    SO, clearly, Jesus’ words in John 15:16 and John 15:19 state God exclusively chooses us believers by/of/through God
  2. beneficiaries’ faith/belief in Lord Jesus, for the Christ of us Christians says (see also a word about belief/faith (Greek πίστις pistis) and believe (Greek πιστεύω pisteuó))
    This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent” (John 6:29)
    AND Paul is in accord with Jesus’ words for Paul wrote to the Ephesians “by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, [it is] the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His work” (Ephesians 2:8-10)
    AND Peter is in accord with Jesus’ words for Peter declared “God, who knows the heart, testified to them giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He also did to us; and He made no distinction between us and them, cleansing their hearts by faith” (Acts 15:8-9)
    SO, clearly, Jesus’ words in John 6:29 state for us believers to believe in Jesus whom the Father has sent is exclusively by/of/through God
  3. beneficiaries’ fruit of the Spirit/righteous actions/good works, for the Christ of us Christians says
    he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God” (John 3:21)
    AND Paul is in accord with Jesus’ words for he wrote to the Philippians “being filled with the fruit of righteousness that [is] by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God” (Philippians 1:11)
    SO, clearly, Jesus’ words in John 3:21 state fruit in we believers is exclusively by/of/through God
  4. beneficiaries’ birth by the Holy Spirit, for the Christ of us Christians says
    Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not be amazed that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit” (John 3:5-8)
    AND Peter is in accord with Jesus’ words for he wrote to persons residing as aliens “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead” (1 Peter 1:3)
    SO, clearly, Jesus’ words in John 3:5-8 state we believers being born again is exclusively by/of/through God
  5. beneficiaries’ repent by God’s working, for the Christ of us Christians says
    I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to babes” (Matthew 11:25)
    AND the apostles and elders are in accord with Jesus’ words with thier saying, “Well then, God has granted to the Gentiles also the repentance that leads to life” (Acts 11:18)
    SO, clearly, Jesus’ words in Matthew 11:25 state that God exclusively causes man to think differently after an encounter with God (repent means to think differently afterward)
  6. beneficiaries’ love by God’s working, for the Christ of us Christians says
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another” (John 13:34)
    AND John is in accord with Jesus’ words for he wrote “Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God” (1 John 4:7, see the phrase “love is from God” meaning God is the source of true love)
    AND John expands with his writing of “God is Love, and the one who abides in Love abides in God, and God abides in him” (1 John 4:16, see the phrase “one who abides in Love” is equivocated with “one who abides” “in God” which extends from God’s exclusivity with “God is Love”)
    SO, clearly, Jesus’ words in John 13:34 states that the love, true love (John 3:33), the very righteous love, the Godly love within us children of God, this love is exclusively by/of/through God

And here we have the Truth (John 14:6), the love of Christ controls us believers (2 Corinthians 5:14)!

A person has one type of will, either a will in the image of Christ (Romans 8:29) for the born of God (John 3:3-8) unto eternal life in Christ or a will in the image of Adam for the born of flesh (Romans 5:12, 1 Corinthians 15:22) also Biblically called self-will (2 Peter 2:9-10) unto eternal punishment.

The original post contains the Truth (John 14:6) which shows richly in Scripture that Adam was not imparted free will, so no man thereafter was imparted free will.

Jeremiah 19:4-5 (ESV)
4 Because the people have forsaken me and have profaned this place by making offerings in it to other gods whom neither they nor their fathers nor the kings of Judah have known; and because they have filled this place with the blood of innocents,
5 and have built the high places of Baal to burn their sons in the fire as burnt offerings to Baal, which I did not command or decree, nor did it come into my mind-

Yes the first generation.The second have received thier new incorruptible bodies as the eternal bride .The first creation generation as a beginning up in smoke.
I ask you again, what are we talking about? Why do you have to jump to New Jerusalem in the end? I thought the topic was creation.

Death has free will over everybody, everybody freely choose it and died since Adam, anyone notice ?

Life has free will also, no difference whatsoever, that Jesus Christ is life who defeats the one who has death, the devil, and everybody now chooses life, or the same free will choice of death.

Does anyone see how wisdom works, and how the wisdom and reasoning of this world is foolishness with God, it is caught in its own craftiness.

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

I ask you again, what are we talking about? Why do you have to jump to New Jerusalem in the end? I thought the topic was creation.

I thought the subject matter was Generation's, Beginning's, Genesis's ?

Sorry, I had that to be used as a example to the end of the matter the beginning of the new generation Heavenly Jerusalem, the city of Christ not corrupted earthly Jerusalem .

Sorry in advance for extra work. The rambling helps me think or remember .

Born again Christians' walk by faith . . .God's labor of love . . .yoked with him our daily burden is lighter as we look to the daily bread of our Holy father. .

Faith the unseen eternal things of God reveals the things of his kingdom Not given from dying mankind earthly inspired . The food the disciples at first knew not of The son of man Jesus obeying the will of the Father that worked in him to both reveal it was His will and empower the Son of man Jesus to believe .

You could say the food of the first love spoken of in Revelation 2 .Hearing God being empowered to believe in a God not seen Previously trusting in the interpretation of the leader (Nicole) Miraculously as new creatures we can do the first works. . .Believe God its power turns us towards him so that when we are empowered we turn repent . Then when comforted (another form of repenting) Mankind feels childish shame and calls out for strength to do the will of the Holy Father.

Ephraim representing all born again believers unaccustomed of doing the will according to His glory Like Manna .What is it?

Two turnings one work of God Beautiful parable.

Jeremiah 31 :18 I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke: turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the Lord my God. Surely after that I was turned, I repented; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon my thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth. Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the Lord.

It, I believe defines the doctrine of repenting of the new generation

We can I beleive look to the end of repenting at the childish foolish idea and ask for strengthening food called the meat of the word needed to grow in the Lord and with it drink milk. "Milk builds strong bones of faith " .LOL Milk of the word teaches us God is gracious . . a good mixture would be a good daily recipe .

Again yoked with Christ the burden is made lighter Like Peter when yoked with Christ prophesied Increase our little faith. Christ as the storeroom or barnful gives us little, calls us little, the golden measure (faith) Not the literal what the eyes see .

Two as the witness that God spoke turning

Christian the new generation promised name he would name his wife in Isaiah 62 introducing all the nations(gentiles) of the world . . previously calling her israel as in all Israel are not born again Christians the new name that father named her in Acts. A more befitting name to name the bride of all the nations of the whole world .Christian literally as demonym (people identified by location) Christian . . . . . residents of the unseen city of Christ prepared for his wife the church His eternal bride named after her founder and husband Christ the New Jerusalem the married land (the generation not seen ) not the old tempola dying earthly Jerusalem

Isaiah 62:1-4 King James Version For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth. And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name.Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married. For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee

Do you have any scripture that states God forced Adam or Eve or anyone else to disobey Him against their will?

Hmm, JLB, you responded to the original post, instead of responding to the existing exchange between you and I, in which we were engaged already in this thread. This prior exchange is an excellent point of departure to continue.

I never wrote that "God forced Adam" "to disobey Him against their will". We are specifically corresponding about Adam, here. In this thread, God caused me to write of Scripture that states Adam's will was not involved with Adam eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Yes, Adam had a choice whether the obey or disobey the LORD.

Do you agree or disagree?

By God's grace, I agree with the Word of God, but now let's examine if you agree or disagree with the Word of God.

When you wrote "Adam had a choice whether the obey or disobey the LORD.", then you conveyed that Adam had knowledge of good in order for Adam to free-will choose the good of obeying the Word of God thus by extension you conveyed Adam has the knowledge of good to even choose YHWH God.

But, The timeline of Adam knowing good and evil (the sixth bullet point of the original post, the post you mentioned in your closing paragraph) shows that Adam did NOT know good and evil, so Adam could not choose the good because Adam did not know good.

Furthermore, Adam could not choose the evil because Adam did not know evil.

See, the Word of God recorded in Genesis 2:16-17 and Genesis 3:6 both mention action for Adam, not choice by Adam, but truly Adam's action of eating or not eating. Later, after these passages, the Word of God declared:
Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever
(Genesis 3:22)​

So, it was not until after Adam ate of the tree forbidden as food that Adam knew good and evil because the Word of God says "the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil".

The Word of God is absent of any mention of "choose" in the creation account.

The Holy Scripture is absent of man being imparted free-will.

Your "Adam had a choice whether the obey or disobey the LORD." disagrees with the Word of God "the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil" (Genesis 3:22) because your heart has Adam knowing good and evil before Adam ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Some people think, that like Adam illegally took of the tree (Genesis 2:16-17, Genesis 3:6), they can illegally take of that which is Holy (with their "I chose Jesus") through their own innate power instead of the Power of God (1 Corinthians 1:24) causing themselves to be rewarded with being born of God (John 3:3-8) resulting in God's righteous induction of the person as a citizen in the Kingdom of God (John 15:15).

A person has one type of will, either a will in the image of Christ (Romans 8:29) for the born of God (John 3:3-8) unto eternal life in Christ or a will in the image of Adam for the born of flesh (Romans 5:12, 1 Corinthians 15:22) also Biblically called self-will (2 Peter 2:9-10) unto eternal punishment.

The original post contains the Truth (John 14:6) which shows richly in Scripture that Adam was not imparted free will, so no man thereafter was imparted free will.

Last edited:
Jeremiah 19:4-5 (ESV)
4 Because the people have forsaken me and have profaned this place by making offerings in it to other gods whom neither they nor their fathers nor the kings of Judah have known; and because they have filled this place with the blood of innocents,
5 and have built the high places of Baal to burn their sons in the fire as burnt offerings to Baal, which I did not command or decree, nor did it come into my mind-

If God meticulously ordains EVERYTHING, which is necessary to the theological determinism that the OP is espousing, how is the statement of verse 5 possible? The child sacrifice of the Israelites in worship of Baal was not commanded nor decreed by God, nor had such a thing even come into His mind as something the Israelites should ever do. But they were performing child sacrifice anyway. Only if human free agency exists is such a state-of-affairs possible.

Exactly we cannot come to the Father unless we first are empowered to hear his voice having hear it it empowers us to do it to His good pleasure . I would call it the law of His faith as a labor of His love. Using the things seen to reveal the unseen things of God our Faithful and True Creator

This is true.
Some call this Actual Grace and some call it Prevenient Grace.
This would be explained well here:

35 Man's faculties make him capable of coming to a knowledge of the existence of a personal God. But for man to be able to enter into real intimacy with him, God willed both to reveal himself to man and to give him the grace of being able to welcome this revelation in faith. The proofs of God's existence, however, can predispose one to faith and help one to see that faith is not opposed to reason.

Source: CCC No. 35

I like the above explanation which comes from
Romans 1:
18For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,
19because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them.
20For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.

The wrath of God comes when mankind worships the creature seen rather than the unseen Faithful Creator .then we know thier is no light of the gospel

Roman1:25 Who changed the
truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature (the Son of man Jesus) more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen

Agreed.
Amen.

Man has always had the opportunity to believe in God....
Some chose not to and it is these upon whom the wrath of God will fall.

Jesus the Son of man did the will of the father with delight others like Jonas wanted to die knowing the power of mercy and grace combined that God would give to a multitude that don't know the right hand from the left

Philippians 2:13-14 For it is
God (living) which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
Do
all things without murmurings and disputings:

What kind of witness do we desire to be today ? Murmurer ?
:thumbsup

hawkman gordon777 Runningman Johann!@# JLB wondering
Walpole Carry_Your_Name Tenchi Corinth77777 eframe

The gracious Benefactor of us Christians exclusively produces
  1. divine choice of we beneficiaries unto salvation, for the Christ of us Christians says
    you did not choose Me, but I chose you” (John 15:16) and “I chose you out of the world” (John 15:19)
    AND, Paul is in accord with Jesus’ words for he wrote to the Ephesians “Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly [places] in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him in love” (Ephesians 1:3-4)
    SO, clearly, Jesus’ words in John 15:16 and John 15:19 state God exclusively chooses us believers by/of/through God

Kermos, I've told you that I can handle one thought at a time.
This is just too much and would take more than an hour.
I'll go thru it quick, but I want to tell you that I'm willing to discuss, but one idea at a time.
Sorry.

I chose you.
Jesus is talking to the Apostles.
HE chose THEM.

We've been through this before and I won't repeat this again.
Check out some commentaries.

1. beneficiaries’ faith/belief in Lord Jesus, for the Christ of us Christians says (see also a word about belief/faith (Greek πίστις pistis) and believe (Greek πιστεύω pisteuó))
    This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent” (John 6:29)
    AND Paul is in accord with Jesus’ words for Paul wrote to the Ephesians “by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, [it is] the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His work” (Ephesians 2:8-10)
    AND Peter is in accord with Jesus’ words for Peter declared “God, who knows the heart, testified to them giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He also did to us; and He made no distinction between us and them, cleansing their hearts by faith” (Acts 15:8-9)
    SO, clearly, Jesus’ words in John 6:29 state for us believers to believe in Jesus whom the Father has sent is exclusively by/of/through God

It says GOD WHO KNOWS THE HEART testified to them giving them the Holy Spirit.
And yes, our heart is cleansed BY FAITH.

1. beneficiaries’ fruit of the Spirit/righteous actions/good works, for the Christ of us Christians says
    he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God” (John 3:21)

What comes first?
Practicing the truth and then coming to the light....

Or does the above say that we come to the light first and then practice the truth?

It says that those that practice the truth will come to the light.
They have nothing to hide and will not stay in the darkness.
They want their good works to be seen and to glorify God so that those who see will
know that the good works have been done through God. (God's power).

1. AND Paul is in accord with Jesus’ words for he wrote to the Philippians “being filled with the fruit of righteousness that [is] by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God” (Philippians 1:11)
    SO, clearly, Jesus’ words in John 3:21 state fruit in we believers is exclusively by/of/through God

Of course!
We can do nothing without the help of the Holy Spirit.
I've said this all along.
You're repeating now.

1. beneficiaries’ birth by the Holy Spirit, for the Christ of us Christians says
    Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not be amazed that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit” (John 3:5-8)
    AND Peter is in accord with Jesus’ words for he wrote to persons residing as aliens “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead” (1 Peter 1:3)
    SO, clearly, Jesus’ words in John 3:5-8 state we believers being born again is exclusively by/of/through God

We are born again, as you state, THROUGH THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST.
If Jesus had not resurrected, neither will we resurrect.

John 11:25-26
24Martha said to Him, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection on the last day.”
25Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies,
26and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?”

Jesus asked Martha if she believed this.
She had to believe it on her own.

If Jesus did not experience the resurrection, then neither will we.
1 Corinthians 15

1. beneficiaries’ repent by God’s working, for the Christ of us Christians says
    I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to babes” (Matthew 11:25)
    AND the apostles and elders are in accord with Jesus’ words with thier saying, “Well then, God has granted to the Gentiles also the repentance that leads to life” (Acts 11:18)
    SO, clearly, Jesus’ words in Matthew 11:25 state that God exclusively causes man to think differently after an encounter with God (repent means to think differently afterward)

Matthew 11:25 does NOT state what you think it does.
God has REVEALED to babes....
It doesn't say He CAUSED them to believe what He revealed.

1. beneficiaries’ love by God’s working, for the Christ of us Christians says
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another” (John 13:34)
    AND John is in accord with Jesus’ words for he wrote “Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God” (1 John 4:7, see the phrase “love is from God” meaning God is the source of true love)
    AND John expands with his writing of “God is Love, and the one who abides in Love abides in God, and God abides in him” (1 John 4:16, see the phrase “one who abides in Love” is equivocated with “one who abides” “in God” which extends from God’s exclusivity with “God is Love”)
    SO, clearly, Jesus’ words in John 13:34 states that the love, true love (John 3:33), the very righteous love, the Godly love within us children of God, this love is exclusively by/of/through God

Agreed.

And here we have the Truth (John 14:6), the love of Christ controls us believers (2 Corinthians 5:14)!

If we could have either the will of Adam or the will of Christ,
it means we can chose which will we prefer to live by.

Hmm, JLB, you responded to the original post, instead of responding to the existing exchange between you and I, in which we were engaged already in this thread. This prior exchange is an excellent point of departure to continue.

I never wrote that "God forced Adam" "to disobey Him against their will". We are specifically corresponding about Adam, here. In this thread, God caused me to write of Scripture that states Adam's will was not involved with Adam eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

By God's grace, I agree with the Word of God, but now let's examine if you agree or disagree with the Word of God.

When you wrote "Adam had a choice whether the obey or disobey the LORD.", then you conveyed that Adam had knowledge of good in order for Adam to free-will choose the good of obeying the Word of God thus by extension you conveyed Adam has the knowledge of good to even choose YHWH God.

But, The timeline of Adam knowing good and evil (the sixth bullet point of the original post, the post you mentioned in your closing paragraph) shows that Adam did NOT know good and evil, so Adam could not choose the good because Adam did not know good.

Furthermore, Adam could not choose the evil because Adam did not know evil.

See, the Word of God recorded in Genesis 2:16-17 and Genesis 3:6 both mention action for Adam, not choice by Adam, but truly Adam's action of eating or not eating. Later, after these passages, the Word of God declared:
Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever
(Genesis 3:22)​

So, it was not until after Adam ate of the tree forbidden as food that Adam knew good and evil because the Word of God says "the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil".

The Word of God is absent of any mention of "choose" in the creation account.

The Holy Scripture is absent of man being imparted free-will.

Your "Adam had a choice whether the obey or disobey the LORD." disagrees with the Word of God "the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil" (Genesis 3:22) because your heart has Adam knowing good and evil before Adam ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Some people think, that like Adam illegally took of the tree (Genesis 2:16-17, Genesis 3:6), they can illegally take of that which is Holy (with their "I chose Jesus") through their own innate power instead of the Power of God (1 Corinthians 1:24) causing themselves to be rewarded with being born of God (John 3:3-8) resulting in God's righteous induction of the person as a citizen in the Kingdom of God (John 15:15).

Why was God mad at Adam for having done something God had decreed that Adam would do?

Usually when we do what God WANTS or DECREES us to do, God would be happy with us.

You create a schizophrenic God.

"The ultimate freedom we have as human beings is the power to select what we will allow our minds to dwell upon" Dallas Willard

18For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,
19because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them.
20For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.

35 Man's faculties make him capable of coming to a knowledge of the existence of a personal God. But for man to be able to enter into real intimacy with him, God willed both to reveal himself to man and to give him the grace of being able to welcome this revelation in faith. The proofs of God's existence, however, can predispose one to faith and help one to see that faith is not opposed to reason.
Dying mankind of his own has no ability or power to hear God. God gives his understanding as ears for us to both hear and understand .

It's the warning to the foolish Galatians

Galatians 3:1-5 King James Version O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, (death) or by the hearing of faith?(life) Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain. He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

I like the above explanation which comes from
Romans 1:
In the end of the wrath of God it is against those who worshiped the created temporal dying things seen above the invisible Faithful "let there be" and "God created man from the dusty clay"

Men were worshiping the Son of man Jesus the temporal seen above the eternal Holy Father not seen .

God is not a man

Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

I thought the subject matter was Generation's, Beginning's, Genesis's ?

Sorry, I had that to be used as a example to the end of the matter the beginning of the new generation Heavenly Jerusalem, the city of Christ not corrupted earthly Jerusalem .
This looks like the biggest sin in western philosophy that is gnosticism, which provokes a false dichotomy - material things bad, spiritual things good; practical things bad, theoretical things good; present things bad, future things good, and in your argument, corrupted earthly Jerusalem bad, new heavenly Jerusalem good. This is not a biblical view. Christ is both man and God, there is no dichotomy in him.

This looks like the biggest sin in western philosophy that is gnosticism, which provokes a false dichotomy - material things bad, spiritual things good; practical things bad, theoretical things good; present things bad, future things good, and in your argument, corrupted earthly Jerusalem bad, new heavenly Jerusalem good. This is not a biblical view. Christ is both man and God, there is no dichotomy in him.
Christ is the anointing Holy Spirit of our Holy Father in heaven . The one good teaching Master as Lord . Call no man on earth Holy Father cal no man on earth the one good teaching master .

The son of man, Jesus the chief the apostle prophet did the will of the father.

Christ as Lord simply does not talk to Himself

Matthew 26:39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

Human form in the place of our invisible God .The abomination of desolation.

God is not a man .

Perverse disputing of men was predicted, by the wolves entering the flock, and the right way has been witnessed how to be, an only narrow way is all joined together in unity, confessing Christ by peace, not by strife and by deed not words used to have their tongues/text as hell fire. ( the testimony given for a year I think will have a purpose and not be excused one day soon.)

1 Corinthians 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.

1 Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

James 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

James 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

James 3:6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.
7 For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:
8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

God is not a man as us. Job 9:33

John 15;16 Jesus prophesying the words of the Father. God's living words. not the Son of mans words the prophet Jesus .

God saying through the prophet you did not choose me But I the father does all the choosing. Whatever you ask according to the Fathers name the one with "Let there be" and "it was good power".

The Son of man Jesus had no power of his own living in a dying earthen body . Like us he had the treasure of the Father

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

When religion is vain in a person for not bridling the tongue, what purposeful person wont hear these witnesses carefully and not be seen to disregard them instead.

Last try again, that charity edifies, and knowledge puffs up that all have, and all are puffed up without charity.

1 Corinthians 8:1 Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.

1 Corinthians 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

Last try again, that charity edifies, and knowledge puffs up that all have, and all are puffed up without charity.

1 Corinthians 8:1 Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.

1 Corinthians 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
You said again. Are you speaking in general to all or is there one in mind?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back