Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study WELCOME TO A DEEP LOOK AT GENESIS

My apologies. I see what is going on now. This is a verse by verse study of Genesis. Forgive me for not taking the time to read and figure that out.

That's perfectly all right. I don't think I've had a chance to welcome you to the forum, and especially to the Bible studies that I personally place in this Forum. So WELCOME my new friend. You have brought to my attention about the possibility of having a secondary thread about the very deep subjects that arise out of the section we are studying. You brought up the subject of DNA which I see as worthy of discussion, just not in this thread.

What do you think of having a secondary thread in the Apologetics & Theology? That way, when you or someone else wants to discuss a particular subject, you have the place to do it.

By the way, do you have a name that we could call you? I also want you to know that I am very impressed with the knowledge of Scriptural matter that you appear to possess. I love it when men like you jump into these study's to add another dimension to our education. Thank you so much for not getting offended over my remarks about the thread. And, thank you so very much for deciding to join CF.net and jumping right into this study of Genesis.

i can't remember what jeff told me about that part about noah. its something that was interesting. the first part in the torah where one sees why we must honor dad even if he is a fool at times.

The bow of many colors arched over the earth reminds me of the High Priest's garments, especially the breastplate of the ephod.

Exo 28:15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
Exo 28:16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
Exo 28:17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
Exo 28:18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.
Exo 28:19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.
Exo 28:20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

The bow of many colors arched over the earth reminds me of the High Priest's garments, especially the breastplate of the ephod.

Exo 28:15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
Exo 28:16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
Exo 28:17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
Exo 28:18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.
Exo 28:19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.
Exo 28:20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.
actually.look at the vision of him , who sat on the throne in johns vision. the stones and the colors are close. torah once again seen in heaven.

I always seen that as a bow as in archery. remember he went conquering. an image of war would be shown.

I always seen that as a bow as in archery. remember he went conquering. an image of war would be shown.

:)

:)
you could do that but the word is bow, read the account of man the man that taught the use of the bow. that is why I say that. judgement can mean that in that jesus is wearing that but theres no mentioning of that and a king coming on white horse is from a Hebrew tradition. they didn't come unarmed. that is why is say that.

That's perfectly all right. I don't think I've had a chance to welcome you to the forum, and especially to the Bible studies that I personally place in this Forum. So WELCOME my new friend. You have brought to my attention about the possibility of having a secondary thread about the very deep subjects that arise out of the section we are studying. You brought up the subject of DNA which I see as worthy of discussion, just not in this thread.

What do you think of having a secondary thread in the Apologetics & Theology? That way, when you or someone else wants to discuss a particular subject, you have the place to do it.

By the way, do you have a name that we could call you? I also want you to know that I am very impressed with the knowledge of Scriptural matter that you appear to possess. I love it when men like you jump into these study's to add another dimension to our education. Thank you so much for not getting offended over my remarks about the thread. And, thank you so very much for deciding to join CF.net and jumping right into this study of Genesis.

Hi Chopper. I suspect that would be a good idea to have an alternate thread for deeper or side topics. Thank you for the kind words. I spent hundreds of hours in Genesis and Revelation, but unless the Lord unveils our minds to truth it's useless. I pray he is opening our eyes as we study now. I will give a little heads up... I have some pretty crazy ideas, but I get them from scripture... and back them from scripture :) No idea that scripture gives me is too far out there and there is SO MUCH in the Word that is right out in the open that we walk right by. I am hoping to share somewhere the amazing things I have found about Adam and Eve. I will probably start another thread or something. That is something I am very passionate about because it tells the amazing story of God's love for man and his plan of redemption.

You can call me "kicked' for now... :)

:thumbsup good one but not again...

With fire next time.

2Pe 3:10 KJV But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the peoples that have warred against Jerusalem: their flesh shall rot away while they stand upon their feet and their eyes shall corrode away in their sockets and their tongue shall decay away in their mouth.

Amen, it is written that at the parousia (His coming) the Anti-Christ will be consumed by His brightness...II Thess. 2:8 (according to the scriptures elsewhere, this is the time when the first resurrection and the catching up occurs....before that we who are alive and remained will have still been here on earth until that catching up or gathering unto Him)

Hi Chopper. I suspect that would be a good idea to have an alternate thread for deeper or side topics. Thank you for the kind words. I spent hundreds of hours in Genesis and Revelation, but unless the Lord unveils our minds to truth it's useless. I pray he is opening our eyes as we study now. I will give a little heads up... I have some pretty crazy ideas, but I get them from scripture... and back them from scripture :) No idea that scripture gives me is too far out there and there is SO MUCH in the Word that is right out in the open that we walk right by. I am hoping to share somewhere the amazing things I have found about Adam and Eve. I will probably start another thread or something. That is something I am very passionate about because it tells the amazing story of God's love for man and his plan of redemption.

You can call me "kicked' for now... :)

OK Kicked, you are absolutely right in the fact that we pass right by many nuggets of truth in our hurried life style of reading/studying the Word of God. As well as you, I love to dig into, and meditate on passages that have knowledge behind the words.

I will work on starting a new thread on , as you say, "side topics". I'll let you know. I for one will be thrilled at your findings.

Amen, it is written that at the parousia (His coming) the Anti-Christ will be consumed by His brightness...II Thess. 2:8 (according to the scriptures elsewhere, this is the time when the first resurrection and the catching up occurs....before that we who are alive and remained will have still been here on earth until that catching up or gathering unto Him)
No it is not written so... Thess2:8 says nothing of an antichrist. .... back to Noah...

Back