Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What is the first website you go to in the morning?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
My screen gets clogged up sometimes and so I don't like to have too many windows open all at the same time.

Sometimes if I'm working on the screen and leave it too long without saving, the screen can occasionally freeze up and there is a danger of losing the material if the saver function doesn't kick in automatically. So anyway I try to limit sometimes the amount of windows I have open at one time.

p:

Well, I see.

Actually, as I get older, I get bored with the news. Politicians and celebrities behaving badly. (Basically.)

Two cents'.

I'm really glad we all aren't the same. :thumbsup
But then, if we were all the same would we know the difference?
:chin

:lol

:twocents

48 more posts and we'll have a buck :biggrin

Well, it would be a boring old world if we were all the same, wouldn't it?

I have gotten fed up with the news, though.

Can I count that as two more cents?:lol

Don''t mind me. I'm in a really good mood tonight. Got off work and the weekend is waiting for me. :shades

Email first

then, and not necessarily in this order: legalinsurrection.com, drudgereport.com, israelnationalnews.com, althouse.blogspot.com, sultanknish.blogspot.com, jewishworldreview.com...and lately, here, of course.

If I'm in a hurry it's just legalinsurrection.com, and instapundit

Our office uses Google mail.........so I would have to say that. On the weekends, probably Fox news or Yahoo news.

The title of this thread asked what the first website is, so foolish me answered that question. Then everyone started posting a list of sites, and I end up looking shallow because I responded with www.woot.com. :lol

So, vane me will mention my list. :tongue

Woot, email, FoxNews, CFnet, Power School (during non-summer much to our kids' frustration :biggrin), ESPN and Bleacher Report.

News first. I'm a news junkie.
I check the BBC, FOX, MSNBC, ABC, CNN, DRUDGEREPORT, HUFFINGTON POST, BREAKINGNEWS. Not necessarily in that order. Every other day or so RASMUSSENREPORTS. I rarely if ever hit WORLDNETDAILY. :shrug Maybe once in a blue moon. If something of interest warrants research I make note and take care of it when I get home from work around midnight.
Then Email and lately on to CFnet. I've had "dry spells" in that regard. :ohmy
After that I check Email where I work to get some hint of what my work day is going to be like. I work evenings.

Once the coffee mug's empty then it's on to whatever project needs attention.
i remember when it wasn such a dryspell and you had another name.

And others forget the lessons of history and think they'll get rich buying Facebook stock.

Am I right, or am I right?
I dunno. Shares in Facebook don't appear to be a wise option at the moment. I think Google is a much better alternative. :shrug

image.php

:lol:thumb

First I check my e-mail and then read the newspaper online (front page only). Then I go to the forums and usually spend all day in them as I go between two of them.

Back