Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

what is the millenium how when where

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
we are than caught up to meet Him in the air which is the marriage supper of the Lamb and will return with Christ when He plants His feet on the Mount of Olives

So the Marriage Supper of the Lamb wont be a sit down meal? He takes us through the drive thru (fly through?!)

That does not even make sense to me Sister.

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

So are you saying that Satan is bound for 1 day? I mean, if it's not 1000 years is a day to the Lord, then it must be 1 day is a 1000 years to the Lord? Right?

WHy even say that Satan will be bound for 1000 years if it is not so?

WHy doesn't it say, Satan will be bound for a short season?

The unbelieving evil people will not but after the rapture there will be a lot of people who were fence sitting and now know they missed the rapture. So there should be a big revival.

Some must survive though if the Lord separates the sheep and the goats, right?
His sheep are his people. So, you have the wedding taking place before the church is complete.

His sheep are his people. So, you have the wedding taking place before the church is complete.

I think that those whp live through the tribulation, are not the Bride of Christ. They will be saved, but will have lower stations in Heaven lower than the Bride has.

Last edited:

I admit that exact part of the timing of the Marriage Supper & wedding that I said, was speculation but it makes so much sense to me that the Lord loves His Bride so much that He will not have her go through the tribulation, but take her dancing and to a Heavenly BBQ instead. That sounds like some that Jesus would do!

But when He returns it will be with His Bride and all the Saints, and scripture is clear on that.

But if I were to happen to be wrong...then the wedding would have to be after He puts down the enemy but before the start of the Millenium, right?

So that would mean that all will attend the wedding, but some will be spectators and others will not have a Bridal Gown. That would work I think.

I think that those whp live through the tribulation, are not the Bride of Christ. They will be saved, but will have lower stations in Heaven lower than the Bride has.
His bride was made one with him by going through great tribulation and remaining faithful,

Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?” Rev.7:13

His bride was made one with him by going through great tribulation and remaining faithful,

Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?” Rev.7:13

I just read the entire chapter and these seem to be those who come out of the tribulation and will be saved. It does not mention that they are the Bride of Christ, only that they came through tribulation (to be saved). I also didn't see where it spoke of those in White are to be His Bride either.

The Bride of Christ as well as other believers will all be saved. But some are unblemished (the Bride) while others are humans are blemished so will have need for the fires of purification. Everyone will still have free will too during the Millenium. Some may fall away after Satan is loosed for a short season.

I admit that exact part of the timing of the Marriage Supper & wedding that I said, was speculation but it makes so much sense to me that the Lord loves His Bride so much that He will not have her go through the tribulation, but take her dancing and to a Heavenly BBQ instead. That sounds like some that Jesus would do!

But when He returns it will be with His Bride and all the Saints, and scripture is clear on that.

But if I were to happen to be wrong...then the wedding would have to be after He puts down the enemy but before the start of the Millenium, right?

So that would mean that all will attend the wedding, but some will be spectators and others will not have a Bridal Gown. That would work I think.
The so called millenium is when the Messiah and his people reign in the love of God over this world, which is what's happening now. Our dear Savior chose to patiently reign in mercy over the enemy (us), instead of destroying us,

do you think that I cannot call on my Father, and that he would send me more than twelve legions of angels right now?
Mt.26:53

while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son Rom.5:10

Now we rule as he taught us, to love even the worst of sinners.

The so called millenium is when the Messiah and his people reign in the love of God over this world, which is what's happening now. Our dear Savior chose to patiently reign in mercy over the enemy (us), instead of destroying us,

do you think that I cannot call on my Father, and that he would send me more than twelve legions of angels right now?
Mt.26:53

while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son Rom.5:10

Now we rule as he taught us, to love even the worst of sinners.

How in the world can you call present day life on earth the Millenium?!

There is death and destruction all around us in the world.
This is obviously not at all like how scripture decribes the Millenium! Snakes are still venomous, the lion does not lie down with the lamb, peeple call 100 years old old.

Do I tear that whole section out of my Bible? When is the earth going to be as described in Isaiah? when will Israel hold the Borders described in scripture? Christ comes back to rule on the Throne of David? There will be peace for 1000 years? When did that happen? Carnivores will eat hay and not meat? Let's see you get in the lion cage, lol! The Millenium is not now. I heartily disagree with that. Israel has never fulfilled the scripture of inheriting the promise land!

Israel has a teeny slice of land over there. It's not all the way to the Euphrates river! This has to happen Brothers and Sisters. The meek have surely not inherited the earth yet, Lol!!

Ephesians 1:10
10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:.../

We have another dispensation of time to go through on this earth still. This is not fulfilled yet. This is describing the Millenial period.

...On Earth it says. And then Israel will hold it's borders and live in peace. For one age, or 1000 literal earth years. It has to go down in the history books, that Israel received it's Promised land on earth. They sure are not in any Promised Land right now, they need prayed for!

I just read the entire chapter and these seem to be those who come out of the tribulation and will be saved. It does not mention that they are the Bride of Christ, only that they came through tribulation (to be saved). I also didn't see where it spoke of those in White are to be His Bride either.
to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousnessof saints. Rev.19:8
The Bride of Christ as well as other believers will all be saved. But some are unblemished (the Bride) while others are humans are blemished so will have need for the fires of purification. Everyone will still have free will too during the Millenium. Some may fall away after Satan is loosed for a short season.
Satan has always been imprisoned, because he's enslaved by sin. He's only "loosed" to those who believe his lies,

how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? Mt.12:29

How in the world can you call present day life on earth the Millenium?!

There is death and destruction all around us in the world.
This is obviously not at all like how scripture decribes the Millenium! Snakes are still venomous, the lion does not lie down with the lamb, peeple call 100 years old old.

Do I tear that whole section out of my Bible? When is the earth going to be as described in Isaiah? when will Israel hold the Borders described in scripture? Christ comes back to rule on the Throne of David? There will be peace for 1000 years? When did that happen? Carnivores will eat hay and not meat? Let's see you get in the lion cage, lol! The Millenium is not now. I heartily disagree with that. Israel has never fulfilled the scripture of inheriting the promise land!

Israel has a teeny slice of land over there. It's not all the way to the Euphrates river! This has to happen Brothers and Sisters. The meek have surely not inherited the earth yet, Lol!!
You're interpreting scripture from the perspective of Judaism.
When we come to know Jesus, he gives us eternal life. Compared to that, living for 100 years is a very short life. Do you understand? It's not that humans in our present state live longer. It's that in knowing Christ, our perspective on long life changes.
We used to think an wicked person who lived for 100 years had a long life. He didn't,

for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed. Isa.65:20

For anyone who knows the Messiah, 100 years is a drop in the ocean.

Here is where I get a lot of my perspective. If one does not understand the Hebrew Marriage customs, then it is easy to fall into misconconceptions about the rapture & end time events. Everything that Jesus is doing, is according to Hebrew Marriage Customs.

He's coming for His Bride! This Brother, lays it all out and goes right through the scriptures. So have your Bible handy. They are two events and an understanding of Hebrew Marriage customs should allow you to understand that. It's only an hour long. He goes through all of it.

It's good that we all are discussing this because there are a lot of misconceptions about these events and their timing. This is a good thread.

Here is where I get a lot of my perspective. If one does not understand the Hebrew Marriage customs, then it is easy to fall into misconconceptions about the rapture & end time events. Everything that Jesus is doing, is according to Hebrew Marriage Customs.

He's coming for His Bride! This Brother, lays it all out and goes right through the scriptures. So have your Bible handy. They are two events and an understanding of Hebrew Marriage customs should allow you to understand that. It's only an hour long. He goes through all of it.

I don't watch videos.
When the OT prophesied how the Messiah would bring peace to this world, it doesn't mean everyone would live in peace,

Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. Mt.10:34

His peace is only given to his followers,

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. Jn.14:1

Can you imagine saying that, knowing you're going to be tortured in a few hours? We can have his peace now. Wow!

Sorry to hear you don't like videos. Here is another Pastor that teaches the same thing, so it's not like what I have said is speculation because it's not. Lots of people are seeing these things now.

You really don't do videos? What about movies or tv?

Sorry to hear you don't like videos. Here is another Pastor that teaches the same thing, so it's not like what I have said is speculation because it's not. Lots of people are seeing these things now.

You really don't do videos? What about movies or tv?
I meant videos about the word. Jesus isn't returning to teach the gentile nations about God. He already did that and continues to do it through us. When Christ appears again, it's judgment day.

The term "archangel" can mean something like "Captain of the angels" and may refer to our Creator Jesus and not a created angel.
Except there are more than 1 mentioned by name in scripture: Michael, Gabriel and Lucifer. Jewish tradition adds a couple more.

Except there are more than 1 mentioned by name in scripture: Michael, Gabriel and Lucifer. Jewish tradition adds a couple more.
Tradition ascribes that title to others, but in scripture, only Michael is described as archangel. His name is thought to mean, "like God". It may refer to Jesus' ministry on earth, but there is no way our Lord is a created being.

So the Marriage Supper of the Lamb wont be a sit down meal? He takes us through the drive thru (fly through?!)

That does not even make sense to me Sister.
The marriage supper of the Lamb (Jesus) is the consummation of the union between Christ and the Church being the body of Christ, Ephesians 5:27; Rev 19:1-14; Matthew 22:1-14; 25:1-13. The Bride and the Groom are united together and I could be wrong, but I would think the marriage supper of the Lamb comes after the consummation when we are in the New Jerusalem eating with our Groom (Jesus) at His banquet table prepared for us and not here on this present earth as Jesus said he would not eat or drink again until we are all together.
So are you saying that Satan is bound for 1 day? I mean, if it's not 1000 years is a day to the Lord, then it must be 1 day is a 1000 years to the Lord? Right?

WHy even say that Satan will be bound for 1000 years if it is not so?

WHy doesn't it say, Satan will be bound for a short season?
I never said one day, but that it is in God's timing, not ours as I see it being symbolic like all those other scriptures I gave about the number 1000. Not saying I am right or wrong, but just how I understand the scriptures. After Jesus returns on the last day we are caught up to meet Him in the air while He destroys the beast and the false prophet by the brightness of His coming casting them alive into the lake of fire and then the remnant that followed after the beast, which IMO are all the world leaders that followed after the beast, will be slain, Rev 19:11-21. Satan will be bound for a time, but I can not see Satan being bound for a literal 1000 years until the battle of Armageddon where he will finally be cast into the lake of fire forever.

What would we be doing here on earth for a literal 1000 years before Satan is loosed from his chains, as the New Jerusalem is not ushered down until this present heaven and earth will have passed away. Once Christ returns the door of Gid's salvation will be closed forever.

Back