Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

what is the millenium how when where

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I think Gods' wrath is poured out to give sinners reason to repent.
I totally agree with that. They will either turn back to God as the gospel will still be preached at that time, or they will bow down and take the mark of the beast after the six trumpet ends and the seventh begins as the beast promises peace and safety ending up deceiving the very elect if possible.

Revelation 20:1-8 is the only passage in the entire Bible that the premillennialists have as the basis for the 1000 year reign. Rev 20:4 doesn't speak about a 1000 year reign of Christ it says by the vision John received "and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years." It's not Christ that reigns 1000 years, but those who were killed for God's sake that reign with Christ 1000 years as 1000 being a figurative number, not a literal number as in Deuteronomy 7:9; 1Chronicles 16:15; Psalms 50:10; 90:4; 105:8 Ecc 6:6; 7:28; Daniel 5:1; 2 Peter 3:8.

Those who reign with Christ are those souls that had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus. In Revelations 6:9-11, are the souls of martyrs who had been slain for the word of God under an altar crying for vengeance. In Rev 20:4 the martyrs are on thrones. The difference between these scriptures is God's judgment has already come to those certain martyrs. The victory came in the spiritual realm of God, not the physical, and God assured their victory.

John was shown in a vision those souls that already had the victory over death as being in Christ. When we who are of Christ die before His return God has already passed judgement on us and we have the victory in Christ over that of the second death, 1 Corinthians 15:51-57. Those who are not of Christ will be judged and cast into the lake of fire. There is only one resurrection, but two judgements, John 5:28, 29. Those in Christ are raised first as those still alive at His coming will be gathered and caught up together to meet Christ in the air to be with Christ for eternity, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18. The rest are then raised for their judgement as rejecting Christ and there forever have their place in the lake of fire. Rev 20:4 says nothing about Jesus coming to this earth and establishing a worldly kingdom at Jerusalem.

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Notice as is in being figurative and not literal as in Deuteronomy 7:9; 1Chronicles 16:15; Psalms 50:10; 90:4; 105:8 Ecc 6:6; 7:28; Daniel 5:1; 2Peter 3:8.
I see the thousand years as like a day in which God created a man in his own image.

Rev.20:4 isn't only describing a future event from where we are now. It's showing us how the dead saints reigned with Christ. They were martyred because they reigned in love, mercy, kindness, etc, as Jesus did during his time on earth as a man and was himself martyred.

Being made into his image. The thousand years is like a day in which God created a man in his own image. That time period spans all of history.

The chaining of Satan only occurs by Christ and by faith in him. I'm a gentile. Satan cannot tough me, because I believe in Jesus. This is why our Lord came....so that the "nations" (gentiles) would be deceived no more.

Now "after the thousand years" (that is,
when Gods' reign in patience ended, the result was Satan and his massive army didn't really harm the believers one bit, because fire (Christ) came down from heaven and destroyed them.

Shucks folks. A time comes when the ear is ripe and harvest comes. The covering is removed and reality of nutrition is revealed.

At Pentecost the physical is burned up (in thoughts), and the reality of the kingdom starts.

That is about all I seem to know.

At the gentile inclusion, the one new man is complete.

The cerebellum has a tree on either side of the river.

My statements always seem strange, even to me.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

I see the thousand years as like a day in which God created a man in his own image.

Rev.20:4 isn't only describing a future event from where we are now. It's showing us how the dead saints reigned with Christ. They were martyred because they reigned in love, mercy, kindness, etc, as Jesus did during his time on earth as a man and was himself martyred.

Being made into his image. The thousand years is like a day in which God created a man in his own image. That time period spans all of history.

The chaining of Satan only occurs by Christ and by faith in him. I'm a gentile. Satan cannot tough me, because I believe in Jesus. This is why our Lord came....so that the "nations" (gentiles) would be deceived no more.

Now "after the thousand years" (that is,
when Gods' reign in patience ended, the result was Satan and his massive army didn't really harm the believers one bit, because fire (Christ) came down from heaven and destroyed them.
This current millennium to which the Bible refers is the seventh and last millennium, or the seventh and last Day, the LORD's Day, and more than a mere thousand-year period of time what matters are the things that must happen within this last period of a thousansand years. In fact, there will happen a lot of things, day by day, and the main happening in this period of time is the the Ineffable, Wonderful, Indescribable, Unspeakable APPEARANCE of the Lord JESUS, as follows:

1 Timothy 6:v.13-14
13 I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;
14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the APPEARING of our Lord Jesus Christ:
15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

Titus 3:v.13-14
13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious APPEARING of the great GOD and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
14 Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
15 These things speak and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

Hebrews 9:v.27-28
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the Judgment:
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and UNTO THEM THAT LOOK FOR HIM SHALL HE APPEAR the second time without sin unto salvation.

What should believers do in these days right from the beginning of this new millennium in which we are now living? Philippians 3:v.20-21 show us what to do:
For our conversation is in heaven; FROM WHENCE also WE LOOK FOR THE SAVIOR, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things unto Himself.
Note: Ou conversation is in heaven? Take a look in Ephesians 1:v.3 and try to understand where you are now spiritually speaking).

Furthermore, among many other happenings, there will be the resurrection of the dead as was prophesied -1Thes.4:v.13-16 combined with Daniel 1:v.3 and Matthew 24:15and 21-22;

In addition to the above events that were prophesied to happen in this millennial period, what other event(s) would you add that will also happen?

Revelation 20
Well, JESUS showed to John that his ANGEL has the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand and he laid hold on the Dragon(the red Dragon-REVELATION 12:v.7to13), that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him A THOUSAND YEARS, and cast the Devil into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the THOUSAND YEARS should be fulfilled-FINISHED-: and after-THOUSAND YEARS- he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and Judgment was given unto them:(Who are them? Do you have the interpretation who are them?) and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the Word of God, and which had not worshipped the Beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands(As is written in Revelation 13:v.11 to 18) ; and they LIVED AND REIGNED WITH CHRIST A THOUSAND YEARS.

But the rest of the dead lived not again UNTIL THE THOUSAND YEARS WERE FINISHED. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but THEY SHALL BE PRIESTS OF GOD and OF CHRIST, AND SHALL REIGN WITH HIM A THOUSAND YEARS.

And when THE THOUSAND YEARS ARE EXPIRED, Satan -gthe red Dragon- shall be loosed out of his prison,

What is written above will LITERALLY be fulfilled. The Word is GOD-John 1:v.1.

Based in the Word of God, the source of the Truth, on God's six Days of creation and one Day of rest (a total of seven days) plus the Scriptures that teach that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years (Psalm 90:4; 2Pet.3:8; Heb. 4:4) so MANKIND, yeah, MANKIND, would go through six GOD Days of 1,000 years each (a total of 6,000 years) plus a Millennium of 1,000 years rest (now a total of 7,000 years). Actually, Genesis is a Plan of GOD to restitution or restoration of all things-Acts 3:v.17 to 26-, according they were in the garden of Eden.

That said, in accord biblical Chronology, we can number our days beginning in Genesis chapter 5, as follow:

Adam lived …..................................................................130 yrs and begat Seth
Seth lived ………………………………………………….........105 yrs and begat Enosh;
Enosh lived ........................................................................90 yrs and begat Kenan;
Kenan lived.........................................................................70 yrs and begat Mahalalel;
Mahalalel lived .................................................................65 yrs and begat Jared;
Jared lived .......................................................................162 yrs and begat Enoch;
Enoch lived ........................................................................65 yrs and begat Methuselah
Methuselah lived...........................................................187 yrs and begat Lamech;
Lamech lived ..................................................................182 yrs and begat Noah;
From Noah´s birth until the Flood..........................600 yrs.
Total of years from Adam to the Flood =.........1,656 years.

SIX PERIODS OF BIBLICAL TIMES ------------------- DURATION

I - From Adam to the Flood-------------------.------1,656 years
II - From the Flood to Abraham-----------------------427 years
III - From Abraham to Exodus-------------------------430 years-Gal.3:17
IV - From Exodus to king Saul ------------------------396 years
V - From Saul to the fall of Jerusalem ---------------.508 years
VI - From the fall of Jerusalem to Jesus --------------.587 years

Thus, from Adam to the 1st coming of Jesus ------ 4004 years
From Jesus to our days (Christian Calendar)-------- 2022 years

Total from Adam to our days ------------------------ 6026 years

VII
- The seventh and last period begins now, in this current millennium, the seventh and last millennium, or seventh and last Day, the Lord's Day. The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. Revelation 11:v.15 combined with Luke 20:v.35-36, and Revelation 5:v.10, among others.

What should believers do in these days right from the beginning of this new millennium in which we are now living?
What they've alwaya done. Minister to the world as Ambassadors if the King.

he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. Mt.23:11
In addition to the above events that were prophesied to happen in this millennial period, what other event(s) would you add that will also happen?
Except for God entering this world as a man, what was prophesied is no different than what has always happened.
That's one thing that made ask, "How is tribulation different at the end, than in any other period of history?"

Answer...except for it happening to God himself as a man, there is no difference. That's when I began to see the "Revelation of Jesus Christ" is just what it says. It's having Christ revealed to us.

lol 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and Judgment was given unto them:(Who are them? Do you have the interpretation who are them?)
They're right here,

Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Mt.18:18

Because we're living in a world that is an earthly image of heaven.

VII - The seventh and last period begins now, in this current millennium, the seventh and last millennium, or seventh and last Day, the Lord's Day. The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. Revelation 11:v.15 combined with Luke 20:v.35-36, and Revelation 5:v.10, among others.
The saints aren't saying the kingdoms weren't Gods', but now they are.

They're saying, we didn't realize the kingdoms have always been Gods', but now we do.

If I were hungry I would not tell you, for the world is mine, and all that is in it. Psa.50:12

Our Savior defeated death,

so that the living may know that the Most High is sovereign over all kingdoms on earth Dan.4:17

What they've alwaya done. Minister to the world as Ambassadors if the King.

he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. Mt.23:11

Except for God entering this world as a man, what was prophesied is no different than what has always happened.
That's one thing that made ask, "How is tribulation different at the end, than in any other period of history?"

Answer...except for it happening to God himself as a man, there is no difference. That's when I began to see the "Revelation of Jesus Christ" is just what it says. It's having Christ revealed to us.
JESUS warned: Matthew 24:v.15&21-22
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Daniel prophesied: Daniel 12:v.10-12
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away(the sacrifice of our Lord JESUS already lasted around 2000 years), and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Last edited:
JESUS warned: Matthew 24:v.15&21-22
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Daniel prophesied: Daniel 12:v.10-12
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away(the sacrifice of our Lord JESUS already lasted around 2000 years), and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
I understand your reasoning and used to think that way as well, but now I believe it's speaking of Jesus'sacrifice. His ministry is thought to have lasted about 3 years and Penetcost followed 50 days later. Of course, 1290 days is about 3 1/2 years and 1335 is only 45 days later, but I believe there's a connection here, because Christ taught us to live in sacrifice every day as he did.
I believe the temple is our Lord and his followers. Antichrist persecutes believers 1260 days. The woman in Rev.12 has a haven she goes to for 1260 days and in Rev. 13, the beast continues 42 months, all 3 1/2 years.
Jesus was opposed for about that space of time and our haven is in him. We are safe and nourished by his ministry, which was around 3 1/2 years, or 42 months.
Our Savior experienced great tribulation at the hands of temple priests, who spoke in place of God, yet blasphemed Christ. Dan.8:13-14 says,

How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and threehundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

2300 days is 7 years. I think it soeaks of the length of Christs' ministry and the believers suffering because of faith in his ministry.
I don't have all the answers, but I do know the revelation of Jesus Christ is about him being revealed to us and how we live in him.

I totally agree with that. They will either turn back to God as the gospel will still be preached at that time, or they will bow down and take the mark of the beast after the six trumpet ends and the seventh begins as the beast promises peace and safety ending up deceiving the very elect if possible.
It's all very strange. Trumpets herald the onset of an event, but when we look at the events, they don't seem much different from events that have occured throughout history. It's almost like when Solomon says
"time and chance happens to them all (Ecc.9:11).
I'm convinced it's how these events are perceived that is key to understanding them. When Jesus opens the sealed scroll, he's opening the book of Revelation. It's like an overview, where the 4 horsemen are seen as tyrants, war, famine and death being unleashed on the earth, but theyre held back from harming Gods' oeople.
It isn't that believers are'nt affected by them, but the effects draw Gods' people closer to him, where the unrepentant are driven farther away.
I don't think "when will these things happen" is the question. I think the question is "why do these things happen."

Then said I in my heart, As it happeneth to the fool, so it happeneth even to me; and why was I then more wise? Ecc.2:15

Like the cross, two guilty and getting what they deserved and One innocent, yet voluntarily enduring abuse. The key is in the life of Jesus.

It's all very strange. Trumpets herald the onset of an event, but when we look at the events, they don't seem much different from events that have occured throughout history. It's almost like when Solomon says
"time and chance happens to them all (Ecc.9:11).
I'm convinced it's how these events are perceived that is key to understanding them. When Jesus opens the sealed scroll, he's opening the book of Revelation. It's like an overview, where the 4 horsemen are seen as tyrants, war, famine and death being unleashed on the earth, but theyre held back from harming Gods' oeople.
It isn't that believers are'nt affected by them, but the effects draw Gods' people closer to him, where the unrepentant are driven farther away.
I don't think "when will these things happen" is the question. I think the question is "why do these things happen."

Then said I in my heart, As it happeneth to the fool, so it happeneth even to me; and why was I then more wise? Ecc.2:15

Like the cross, two guilty and getting what they deserved and One innocent, yet voluntarily enduring abuse. The key is in the life of Jesus.
Nut shell scenario of what will happen during the first six trumpets of Rev Chapters 8-11 that leads up to the seventh trumpet and the 3 1/2 years events of Chapter 13 with the beast out of the sea and out of the earth.

God’s wrath is poured out into the world as chastisements for disobedience, but also a warning that man needs to repent and turn back to God before the door of salvation is closed forever when Christ returns.

Hail and fire can be likened unto meteors that fall from the sky. A third of the trees and all the green grass are burned up which makes a third part of the world with a shortage of oxygen in the air that is created from the carbon dioxide from the trees and living plants. Seeing that this is Global the intense fire and smoke from all the trees and grass burning can travel for miles causing much more damage throughout the nations. The trees that produce various healthy foods for our wellbeing will become scarce. The green grasses that would probably include crops of wheat, barley, corn and so forth will be destroyed causing a shortage in food. The animals we depend on as a food source will also die as they are left without vegetation they need to live on.

This great mountain burning with fire could be a large asteroid as the third part of the sea is destroyed along with sea life and the third part of the ships that sit in it. The third part of the sea turned to blood by reason of all the animal life that is killed and those men, women and children who are on these ships that are destroyed. Take into consideration the disease that would spread from all the rotted sea life that is rotting away washing up on the shore and the flesh of those who were burned along with the ships.

These ships will more than likely be types of fuel tankers, merchant, fishing and luxury cruises ships traveling the waters. With the third of these ships being destroyed means a third part of the world’s fuel and food supply would be destroyed. There is only one ocean, but divided by four regions as being the Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Arctic Ocean, and the Indian Ocean. This would be like the four corners of the earth as being North, South, East and West. The only difference between the ocean and the sea is that the ocean is much larger and feeds into the 108 seas around the world that also flow into our lakes and streams that provide us with fresh drinking water and other sources of food.

With the third part of the sun, moon and stars being darkened this will affect mans source of electricity and heat that is vital to keep a certain degree of the earth warm, and generated power in homes, hospitals and manufacturing plants including nuclear reactors.

Agriculture and navigation would be hard pressed as it takes the solar power from the sun to run the solar cells that produces the energy needed to run farming machinery and trucks to take the produce to manufacturing plants where the produce is then distributed to market.

Vehicles such as cars, ambulances, planes, trains and the list goes on need an energy source from the sun in order to run their engines. The darkness of the third part of the day would be roughly around eight hours of daylight being lost and total darkness of night as the moon and stars are illuminated by the sun at night. A flashlight would be useless to see in the dark as it needs energy from the sun to run the battery that turns the light on.

This much darkness would cause people to panic in the streets creating chaos as the love of many will wax cold, Matthew 24:12. Riots would break out causing looting and lose of life as those who have not will do anything in desperation to take from those who have much. IMO Marshal law will be enforced as we see history repeat itself with many Christians taken captive that did not flee and killed as they refuse to denounce Christ and take the mark. They will also die a martyr's death, Rev 6:9-11, especially vs. 11. Also we are not to fear what man can do to us, Matthew 10:28.

This is where the mark of the beast comes in during the seventh trumpet as this NWO is a Luciferian system of economics, political, military, educational, environmental and false religious power that gives power to the beast out of the earth being the son of perdition. By lying signs and wonders the beast will deceive the nations (people) into taking its mark. IMO I think the mark is the thoughts of our mind and the actions of our hands reaching out to this beast that promises peace, safety and provision as many will bow down and worship this beast who claims to be God.

After the 3 1/2 years of this Luciferian reign on earth that will try and wear out the saints, Daniel 7:25, then every eye will see Christ coming in the clouds with His army of angels that are then sent out to gather those saints who are alive at His coming and those who sleep in their graves, Matthew 24:29-31; 1 Corinthians 15:51-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Rev 19:11-21. We are gathered up to the clouds as we receive our new glorified bodies in order to meet Jesus in the air. From the air He destroys the beast and false prophet by the brightness of His coming only speaking their destruction casting them into the lake of fire. Satan is bound for a time as Jesus sets out to destroy all the nations that followed after the beast. Satan is then released in a final attempt to destroy the saints as he sends his army out to surround the camp of the saints, but they are consumed by fire and Satan cast into the lake of fire. Then comes God's great white throne judgment and the books are opened and all are judged. Then this present heaven and earth are burned up and made new again and the New Jerusalem is ushered down from heaven where we will be with the Lord forever.

I understand your reasoning and used to think that way as well, but now I believe it's speaking of Jesus'sacrifice. His ministry is thought to have lasted about 3 years and Penetcost followed 50 days later.
How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and threehundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
Thankyou for your reply, I enjoyed it and I highlighted your wonderful interpretation above, and you understood and believe that Scriptures is speaking of Jesus'sacrifice. In fact, only the Holy Spirit give us this true and profound interpretation, as He gave also to the author of Hebrews, who wrote -chapter 10:12-14:
12 But this man -JESUS-, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of GOD;
13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.
14 For by one offering He hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
Hallelujaaa!

But the time is arriving in which the daily sacrifice will be taken out of the way, then shall the Wicked be revealed, Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, as is written in 2Thes. 2:7 and 9. And the verse 4 reveals that he -the Wicked, the son of perdition, man of sin - will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in JERUSALEM, that is, he himself will enthroned himself shewing that he is God, he is the messiah, then the Abomination of Desolation is established for 1290 days. In my understand , in this point the Dispensation of Grace ends/finish, there will not be more salvation, the eternal perdition starts and the hell's fire take place.

Nut shell scenario of what will happen during the first six trumpets of Rev Chapters 8-11 that leads up to the seventh trumpet and the 3 1/2 years events of Chapter 13 with the beast out of the sea and out of the earth.
I think the 3 1/2 years (or 42 months, or 1260 days) is the time our Lord Jesus spent during his ministry on earth as a man. I also think the same span of time is symbolic in every believers life, going back throughout all history. To me, it isn't a literal 3 1/2 years of our lives or ministry.) It's the 3 1/2 years of Jesus' ministry in us.
God’s wrath is poured out into the world as chastisements for disobedience, but also a warning that man needs to repent and turn back to God before the door of salvation is closed forever when Christ returns.
You're right, but God has always done this to some degree. He did this with his only begotten Son who needed no chastisement at all,

Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

It's very important to know that the writer of Hebrews didn't mean Jesus had to learn something he didn't already know. He's using Jesus only as an example of how men should be. His intent is to teach us.
for_his_glory
Hail and fire can be likened unto meteors that fall from the sky. A third of the trees and all the green grass are burned up which makes a third part of the world with a shortage of oxygen in the air that is created from the carbon dioxide from the trees and living plants. Seeing that this is Global the intense fire and smoke from all the trees and grass burning can travel for miles causing much more damage throughout the nations. The trees that produce various healthy foods for our wellbeing will become scarce. The green grasses that would probably include crops of wheat, barley, corn and so forth will be destroyed causing a shortage in food. The animals we depend on as a food source will also die as they are left without vegetation they need to live
This great mountain burning with fire could be a large asteroid as the third part of the sea is destroyed along with sea life and the third part of the ships that sit in it. The third part of the sea turned to blood by reason of all the animal life that is killed and those men, women and children who are on these ships that are destroyed. Take into consideration the disease that would spread from all the rotted sea life that is rotting away washing up on the shore and the flesh of those who were burned along with the ships.
These ships will more than likely be types of fuel tankers, merchant, fishing and luxury cruises ships traveling the waters. With the third of these ships being destroyed means a third part of the world’s fuel and food supply would be destroyed. There is only one ocean, but divided by four regions as being the Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Arctic Ocean, and the Indian Ocean. This would be like the four corners of the earth as being North, South, East and West. The only difference between the ocean and the sea is that the ocean is much larger and feeds into the 108 seas around the world that also flow into our lakes and streams that provide us with fresh drinking water and other sources of food.
With the third part of the sun, moon and stars being darkened this will affect mans source of electricity and heat that is vital to keep a certain degree of the earth warm, and generated power in homes, hospitals and manufacturing plants including nuclear reactors.
Agriculture and navigation would be hard pressed as it takes the solar power from the sun to run the solar cells that produces the energy needed to run farming machinery and trucks to take the produce to manufacturing plants where the produce is then distributed to market.
Vehicles such as cars, ambulances, planes, trains and the list goes on need an energy source from the sun in order to run their engines. The darkness of the third part of the day would be roughly around eight hours of daylight being lost and total darkness of night as the moon and stars are illuminated by the sun at night. A flashlight would be useless to see in the dark as it needs energy from the sun to run the battery that turns the light on.
This much darkness would cause people to panic in the streets creating chaos as the love of many will wax cold, Matthew 24:12. Riots would break out causing looting and lose of life as those who have not will do anything in desperation to take from those who have much. IMO Marshal law will be enforced as we see history repeat itself with many Christians taken captive that did not flee and killed as they refuse to denounce Christ and take the mark. They will also die a martyr's death, Rev 6:9-11, especially vs. 11. Also we are not to fear what man can do to us, Matthew 10:28.
This is where the mark of the beast comes in during the seventh trumpet as this NWO is a Luciferian system of economics, political, military, educational, environmental and false religious power that gives power to the beast out of the earth being the son of perdition. By lying signs and wonders the beast will deceive the nations (people) into taking its mark. IMO I think the mark is the thoughts of our mind and the actions of our hands reaching out to this beast that promises peace, safety and provision as many will bow down and worship this beast who claims to be God.
After the 3 1/2 years of this Luciferian reign on earth that will try and wear out the saints, Daniel 7:25, then every eye will see Christ coming in the clouds with His army of angels that are then sent out to gather those saints who are alive at His coming and those who sleep in their graves, Matthew 24:29-31; 1 Corinthians 15:51-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Rev 19:11-21. We are gathered up to the clouds as we receive our new glorified bodies in order to meet Jesus in the air. From the air He destroys the beast and false prophet by the brightness of His coming only speaking their destruction casting them into the lake of fire. Satan is bound for a time as Jesus sets out to destroy all the nations that followed after the beast. Satan is then released in a final attempt to destroy the saints as he sends his army out to surround the camp of the saints, but they are consumed by fire and Satan cast into the lake of fire. Then comes God's great white throne judgment and the books are opened and all are judged. Then this present heaven and earth are burned up and made new again and the New Jerusalem is ushered down from heaven where we will be with the Lord forever.
To me, the beast isn't only a ruler that shows up near the very end. Like Babylon, the "mother" of all unfaithful. The mother comes first,

in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth. Rev.18:24
compare with,
That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation; Lk.11:50

They're one body In the devil. I think it's important to interpret Revelation this way. It's personal, because we are one body in Christ.

Thankyou for your reply, I enjoyed it and I highlighted your wonderful interpretation above, and you understood and believe that Scriptures is speaking of Jesus'sacrifice. In fact, only the Holy Spirit give us this true and profound interpretation, as He gave also to the author of Hebrews, who wrote -chapter 10:12-14:
12 But this man -JESUS-, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of GOD;
13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.
14 For by one offering He hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
Hallelujaaa!
He sat at our Fathers' right hand, because he bore mankinds sins the way his Father does, with love and patience,

For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. Heb.12:3

I wonder if the church today knows the hell on earth that our gentle Lord went through was wrong.
But the time is arriving in which the daily sacrifice will be taken out of the way, then shall the Wicked be revealed,
To me, the daily sacrifice was taken away when the Messiah was executed.
In the OT, 2 lambs were offered every day. I think it represents Christ and Christ in us.
So it's like it occurs all the time and all the time the daily sacrifice is taken away whenever believers are martyred. The evil that plotted Jesus' murder didn't want to live in sacrifice to God daily.
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, as is written in 2Thes. 2:7 and 9. And the verse 4 reveals that he -the Wicked, the son of perdition, man of sin - will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped;
I agree antichrists will come until the very end.
so that he as God will sit in JERUSALEM, that is, he himself will enthroned himself shewing that he is God, he is the messiah, then the Abomination of Desolation is established for 1290 days. In my understand , in this point the Dispensation of Grace ends/finish, there will not be more salvation, the eternal perdition starts and the hell's fire take place.
I see it differently. I think the temple being referred to is the church. I also believe grace is offered to unbelievers until Christ returns.

I think the 3 1/2 years (or 42 months, or 1260 days) is the time our Lord Jesus spent during his ministry on earth as a man. I also think the same span of time is symbolic in every believers life, going back throughout all history. To me, it isn't a literal 3 1/2 years of our lives or ministry.) It's the 3 1/2 years of Jesus' ministry in us.

The 42 Months

This same period of persecution is found in the following verses-

Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Again as in Rev 12, we have a strong relationship between these 42 months of verse 2 and the 1260 days of Rev 11: 3. Forty two months calculates as 42 x 30 (30 days in a lunar month) which equals 1260 days/years. This verse is saying that the Gentiles or unbelievers would trample the people of God (the holy city) for 1260 years. Again this same time period of 42 months is found in Revelation 13-

Rev 13:5 and there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
Rev 13:6 and he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 and it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

This passage speaks of the great and terrible beast from the sea, which actually is the same as the little horn of Daniel, which is to say the antichrist power that would persecute the people of God for 1260 years.

So, here is a complete listing of the passages that deal with the same 1260 year time period of persecution-

3 1/2 Times - Rev 12:14, Dan 7:25, Dan 12:7
1260 days - Rev 11:3, Rev 12:6
42 Months - Rev 11:2, Rev 13:5

The 42 Months

Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
I get what you're saying. I'm saying the place where the unbelievers were, was not measured with the temple, which is Christ and his followers.
Again as in Rev 12, we have a strong relationship between these 42 months of verse 2 and the 1260 days of Rev 11: 3. Forty two months calculates as 42 x 30 (30 days in a lunar month) which equals 1260 days/years. This verse is saying that the Gentiles or unbelievers would trample the people of God (the holy city) for 1260 years.
I believe it speaks of our Lords ministry, which may have lasted 3 1/2 years.
Again this same time period of 42 months is found in Revelation 13-

Rev 13:5 and there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
Rev 13:6 and he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 and it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

This passage speaks of the great and terrible beast from the sea, which actually is the same as the little horn of Daniel, which is to say the antichrist power that would persecute the people of God for 1260 years.
Pretty much what the religious leaders and Romans did to Jesus,

But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. Rev.10:7
Who by the mouth of thy servant David hast said, Why did the heathen rage, and the people imagine vain things? Act.4:25
So, here is a complete listing of the passages that deal with the same 1260 year time period of persecution-

Rev.12:14 - The woman is nourished for 3 1/2 years because shes fed the ministry of Christ, which was 3 1/2 years long. She's in a safe place, a haven, by the gospel.

I get what you're saying. I agree that someone yet to come will unite this world against the Christ and his gospel, but it doesn matter, because that's what the devil has always done.

The 42 Months

Again as in Rev 12, we have a strong relationship between these 42 months of verse 2 and the 1260 days of Rev 11: 3. Forty two months calculates as 42 x 30 (30 days in a lunar month) which equals 1260 days/years. This verse is saying that the Gentiles or unbelievers would trample the people of God (the holy city) for 1260 years. Again this same time period of 42 months is found in Revelation 13-
Good and very important post of you. The LITERAL fulfillment of the prophecies above described is at door. The intention of our Lord JESUS Christ through the revelation above was to show to His people the last happenings of the END OF THE TIMES, time of the Apocalypse, and also of the last week of years, the week 70th Daniel 9:v.27, divided in two periods of 42 months or 1260 days.
My interpretation of Revelation 11:3 is the same of yours. As you said, "This verse is saying that the Gentiles or unbelievers would trample the people of God (the holy city) for 1260 days"(not 1260 years, for me).

The question is: Who is going to allow and authorize the Gentiles to trample the holy city of Jerusalem?
The Dragon will allow. But how
?
According Revelation 13:v.2-John says: And the Beast which I saw (the Beast of sea) was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion(these figures reveal the roots of the Beast of sea-a Gentile Beast, right?): and the Dragon -the Beast of earth- gave him his Power, and his Seat, and great Authority. Thus, with the fulfillment of this prophecy the Beast of sea-a Gentile Beast- will sit in the Throne of the false messiah in the holy city, and then the holy city will be trodden by multitudes of Gentile peoples of all nations. All the world will wonder after the Beast and they will worship the Dragon which gave power unto the Beast-to the Beast of sea-Revelation 13:3-4. (I think there will be a lot of religious tourism or tourist movement to Jerusalem)
NOTE: Sea mean waters, and waters mean peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues-Revelation 17:v.15

My interpretation of JESUS's revelation is that: FIRST a Jewish false messiah will manifest himself in Israel, in LITERAL fulfillment of John 5:43-47, here JESUS prophesied concerning the appearance of a false messiah in Israel. In Revelation 13:v.11-18, around 65 years after His ascension, our LORD confirms the appearance of that ruthless false messiah and describes all his satanic works.
Paul apostle also prophesied about the manifestation of the false messiah, the esoteric, and kabbalistic and SPIRITIST false messiah of the Jews-2 Thes.2: 2-12. With this terrible happening there will be TWO religious Beasts working satanically on Earth, the Gentile MAN Beast of sea, and the Jewish MAN Beast of the earth, a Beast like a lamb with two horns, but speaks as Dragon-Revelation 13:v.11-18.

To me, the daily sacrifice was taken away when the Messiah was executed.
In the OT, 2 lambs were offered every day. I think it represents Christ and Christ in us.
So it's like it occurs all the time and all the time the daily sacrifice is taken away whenever believers are martyred. The evil that plotted Jesus' murder didn't want to live in sacrifice to God daily.
Well sort of. LOL

1 Corinthians 15:31 kjv
31. I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

IMHO:
Paul confessing sins of flesh offered daily sacrifices.
No, it is not under the law written in stone, but the law in the new heart of flesh (which knows we sin). The gentile inclusion allows us gentiles (also) to know how to confess sins.

In the mind we serve the law of God.

King David said my sins are ever before me.

Paul said he died daily.

Today the one new man dies daily.

In the future things happen also. The age may have started years ago, but there are last days coming.

In the far past
In the past
In the future

We all see through a glass darkly, but we do see some. We do need the whole picture, but sometimes others see what we do not see as individuals.

Peter gave Paul credit for his input.

We are predestined to walk together in love.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Back