Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

what needs to happen for the end times to arrive ?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was beholden to your timetable. I have a life away from the keyboard and have been living it with my daughter and granddaughter, whom I flew in to see me from Germany. I may not get back to addressing this for awhile, as I'm about to undertake a long road trip to see my other daughter and grandchild in another state.

Thanks for your understanding. I have not forgotten about this, it's simply not high on my list of things to do right now.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I gave you some timetable to respond.

Maybe the words no rush hold no meaning? I don't know. I hadn't responded to any of your posts for nearly a week, so I'm sorry, but I truly don't get your snark. Seems quite uncalled for. Did my question or comment about the finiteness of the thousand years offend you?

1. Matthew 24
2. The third temple built
3. What else in your opinion ?
The third temple is already here. It is the Christian. No third temple of mortar and stone will be built in the City of David by the Jew where the TWO temples were built. What the Jews are rocking and gyrating before is a remaining wall of a Roman Citadel. Where is the building of the third temple in prophecy?

1. Matthew 24
2. The third temple built
3. What else in your opinion ?
The time of the end will arrive after the king of the south attacks the norths armed forces stationed in Jerusalem. After this attack, the king of the north wipes out the Middle East. This is the beginning of what is called the great tribulation.

The abomination that causes desolation will be used by the armed forces at this time to destroy the beast which attacks Jerusalem.

Back