Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

When Did The Church Begin?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Like all of us, the Jews are on a collision course with Christ. So until that Day, maybe both a continuation, further revelation?
I could agree with continuation.

But what could be the further revelation?
Isn't Jesus the ULTIMATE revelation?

I think continued revelation could be a little dangerous...
it kind of could allow any denomination to make up doctrine that is not 100% biblical - maybe based on the bible, but not found IN the bible.

What do you think of continued revelation??

I could agree with continuation.

But what could be the further revelation?
Isn't Jesus the ULTIMATE revelation?

I think continued revelation could be a little dangerous...
it kind of could allow any denomination to make up doctrine that is not 100% biblical - maybe based on the bible, but not found IN the bible.

What do you think of continued revelation??
Welllll........since you put it that way, I think the "ultimate revelation" definition is most accurate overall with continuing revelation still being revealed on a personal level on matters we are either too spiritually immature or too ignorant to comprehend. Maybe continuing methods/modes of the ultimate revelation?

Welllll........since you put it that way, I think the "ultimate revelation" definition is most accurate overall with continuing revelation still being revealed on a personal level on matters we are either too spiritually immature or too ignorant to comprehend. Maybe continuing methods/modes of the ultimate revelation?
Agreed.

Personal revelation does indeed continue.
We should not be the same Christian after years of knowing God.

Although I do know it's also possible for someone to have a total conversion experience.
It took me some time to understand some changes I had to make.

Agreed.

Personal revelation does indeed continue.
We should not be the same Christian after years of knowing God.

Although I do know it's also possible for someone to have a total conversion experience.
It took me some time to understand some changes I had to make.
Mine has been a lifetime of conversion with still a ways to go. I had no idea just how much abuse I had suffered until I got away from it. I think I still have a very noticeable limp in my walk with our Lord.

Mine has been a lifetime of conversion with still a ways to go. I had no idea just how much abuse I had suffered until I got away from it. I think I still have a very noticeable limp in my walk with our Lord.
Yeah. I think we're all limping...even those of us that may not even realize it.
But, happily for us, we have Jesus to lift us up each time we fall!
🤍

Back