Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

When is The Rapture, And How Does The Tribulation REALLY Work?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Gotcha...

As I stated in my previous post, its after the Bride is caught up with Christ in the air (Feast of Trumpets) . While there is a seven year tribulation happening on earth. The bride is appearing before the Bema seat and are having a wedding ceremony that last seven days (Jewish wedding customs) or years. Then we come back with our Groom (Feast of Atonement) to setup His Kingdom for 1000 years and reign with Him (Feast of Tabernacles)

I agree with you. Therefore this, I believe, requires the Rapture to occur before the Tribulation. Since the wedding is in Heaven, the Bride needs to be there also. Not just a few of them. All of them.

The marriage supper, (Rev. 19:9), I believe to be on earth after the Second Coming of Christ down to earth.

Quantrill

The Word is not speculative. Demanding the Word bend to your prophetic interpretation of the feasts falls into speculation. Can you show in Scripture where Christ intends to follow the feasts as you speculate?

I agree with every Scripture you have quoted - I don't deny the Word of God. But I see the time frame you are pushing this agenda too. Again its out of order, I have explained that and given this thread books to look up for reference, only to assist them in their studies (on the subject). Maybe it's the interpretation of those Scriptures that is out of order? Just a thought! Cause if we line those very Scriptures you quoted, up with the Feasts of the Lord. No one can not possibly deny a pre-trib catching away. So it falls into interpretation. And with that, I fall back onto God's Prophetic Calendar the "Feasts" while lining up Scripture with it.. You my friend just try to line more Scripture with more Scripture without dulging into the One thing God's has given us and told us to commemorate - HIS TIMELINE the Feasts ... Which you have yet in this conversation discussed anything about? Why? It pertains to this subject lol.. Again I am so Sorry, but Jehovah God is a God of order and perfection. What you are offering here is a taste of disorder and a speculative view of Scripture

Last edited:
The Word is not speculative. Demanding the Word bend to your prophetic interpretation of the feasts falls into speculation. Can you show in Scripture where Christ intends to follow the feasts as you speculate?
Jesus was seen observing the Passover, Jesus was a Jew raised in a Jewish family following the Torah. And you ask if Jesus actually followed these? Okay 👌

This is a bit much, if you can not accept the little know fact of Jewish traditions and the observing of the Holy Feasts, I won't be much help here.

John 7 Jesus observed the Feasts of Tabernacles.

He taught on the Feast Day itself

Which is the chapter that he stunned the people and there was great conflict among them.. sorta like this thread now ... hmmmmm

Last edited:
I agree with you. Therefore this, I believe, requires the Rapture to occur before the Tribulation. Since the wedding is in Heaven, the Bride needs to be there also. Not just a few of them. All of them.

The marriage supper, (Rev. 19:9), I believe to be on earth after the Second Coming of Christ down to earth.

Quantrill
We do agree on this. But I dont know though, if the supper is there (heaven) or here (earth). Either way though, as long as we have a seat my friend.

I agree with every Scripture you have quoted - I don't deny the Word of God. But I see the time frame you are pushing this agenda too. Again its out of order, I have explained that and given this thread books to look up for reference, only to assist them in their studies (on the subject). Maybe it's the interpretation of those Scriptures that is out of order? Just a thought! Cause if we line those very Scriptures you quoted, up with the Feasts of the Lord. No one can not possibly deny a pre-trib catching away. So it falls into interpretation. And with that, I fall back onto God's Prophetic Calendar the "Feasts" while lining up Scripture with it.. You my friend just try to line more Scripture with more Scripture without dulging into the One thing God's has given us and told us to commemorate - HIS TIMELINE the Feasts ... Which you have yet in this conversation discussed anything about? Why? It pertains to this subject lol.. Again I am so Sorry, but Jehovah God is a God of order and perfection. What you are offering here is a taste of disorder and a speculative view of Scripture
I avoid your feastly version of events because I will always use Scripture as any gold standard. The traditions of man can be interesting, but the Word is authoritative. In order to get me to delve into your feast universe, I must first let go of the Word. You want me to take Jewish astronomy and let you take me on a path that turns it into Jewish astrology in order to predict the future. These are the words of man. It's simple, word vs Word. Which shall I choose?
The Scriptures are the authority and they are simple and they are clear. They even come with a warning not to let any man lead you astray.
Ezekiel 39:17 tells the first angle of the event upon which we all wait for.
Luke 17:37 gives the second angle of this very same event.
Matt 24:27, 28, 29 give a brief concise sequence and summary of this event.
This event upon which we all wait occurs at only one spot in Revelations. The chapter begins by setting the stage with announcements and descriptions, culminating in that great Day in Rev. 19:17.
With these verses, I need no external human explanations. I need no 2 inch thick books. I need no Jewish astrology. The Word interprets itself.
I have no use in bending God's very Word nor any external man made doctrine to understand this.
It's an either/or.
Either man's doctrines subject itself to the Word
or
man's doctrine defies the Word.

I use Scripture also.. and I use a reference point in Scripture (The Feasts) which is Scripture btw... Its truly sad to see people want to learn about this (some don't, they figure they have it all figured out), and when giving you the best point reference in the Word Of God.. you dismiss it.. That is simply taking away the Word Of God out of this topic actually.. i don't see you will agree or understand this.. You just ramble off Scripture with no reference points, just ramble off Scripture and interpret it the way you wish.

Last edited:
Take a break from here.

Use every single Scripture you quote and then line it with the Feasts or the Lord? Why wouldn't you wanna do this? It's a MUST, I believe you wont because it does not fit into your interpretation of the very Scripture you quote..You can not study End Time Scriptures without eventually coming to the Feasts or the Lord.

Your response will be something like.. "my reference point is the Word of God" In which my answer would be. No your reference point is your interpretation of Scripture. You have simply dismissed and even denied The Feasts of the Lord ...That is crazy....

We all have different levels of maturity in Scripture, some are new borns in their salvation, some are advocates. One day I pray God removes the scales and opens the eyes of this forum to His Holy Feasts. His Holy Feast are biblically sound, and regarded as the best prophetic table we have in Scripture.

Unless you can provide us with another prophectic table in Scripture as a reference? I know of of None..

Last edited:
Take a break from here.

Use every single Scripture you quote and then line it with the Feasts or the Lord? Why wouldn't you wanna do this? It's a MUST, I believe you wont because it does not fit into your interpretation of the very Scripture you quote..You can not study End Time Scriptures without eventually coming to the Feasts or the Lord.
Jewish traditions/astronomy/astrology must line up behind Scripture.
Instead you've placed the cart before the horse.
You have relegated Scripture behind your Jewish astrology.
You say you have Scripture yet produce none to make your case.
You present the words of man as if they are the Word of God.

Jewish traditions/astronomy/astrology must line up behind Scripture.
Instead you've placed the cart before the horse.
You have relegated Scripture behind your Jewish astrology.
You say you have Scripture yet produce none to make your case.
You present the words of man as if they are the Word of God.
I'm not Jewish. But I been studying this topic for nearly 30yrs. So I'm very certain in the knowledge I have on this subject matter. Im not denying your knowledge. I asked you to do one thing, line those Scriptures with the Feasts... you won't, therefore there is no significance to this subject

Why haven't I quoted Scripture? LOL

Honestly, cause I would quote the SAME Scriptures as you but I would define them differently. Using the table that God set before us to gather the information and use it as a reference. I was once like ya'll. Just quote Scripture and say. See it says right here ... when in reality it did nothing much but get into more arguments on the Scripture itself and I'm not in the business of arguing Scripture with Scripture about who has the right or wrong interpretation. What I am saying and have said. We have a time-table (we seriously do), if you want to ignore that table. That is your business.

I'm not Jewish. But I been studying this topic for nearly 30yrs. So I'm very certain in the knowledge I have on this subject matter. Im not denying your knowledge. I asked you to do one thing, line those Scriptures with the Feasts... you won't, therefore there is no significance to this subject
I'll tell you what. I'll look into the Feasts, but once it goes over into "prophecy", it assumes the role of astrology and once that happens I have serious doubts it can hold up against Scripture.

I'll tell you what. I'll look into the Feasts, but once it goes over into "prophecy", it assumes the role of astrology and once that happens I have serious doubts it can hold up against Scripture.
Prophecy? Sure I guess you can use the Feasts as prophecy points as well.. Its a timeline

2/3 of the scripture you quote is prophectic... hmmmm but hey, at least you are willing to open that door. And I just prayed for you, seriously I did cause I want people to know and understand our amazing God and how He told us what he was going to do and how..

Amos 3:7
Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

This is an example why I avoid this kind of Jewish astrology.
That is great and all, but that only shows the observing dates, which is good to know if you wish to celebrate them as the Jews do 👍

Study the meaning of each Feasts though, what it represents and why its importance to the Church today.

That is great and all, but that only shows the observing dates, which is good to know if you wish to celebrate them as the Jews do 👍

Study the meaning of each Feasts though, what it represents and why its importance to the Church today.
The headline...The Great apocalypse Prophesied 2008-2015......totally bogus.

Passover — Leviticus 23:4-8​

because of his death on the cross, we have a clean slate!

Unleavened Bread — Leviticus 23:6​

The unleavened bread represents Jesus’ sinless life; he is the only perfect sacrifice for our sins.

First Fruits — Leviticus 23:10​

Jesus resurrected from the dead. In 1 Corinthians 15:20 Paul refers to Jesus as the first fruits of the dead.

Feast of Weeks or Pentecost — Leviticus 23:16​

The day the Church was born — Pentecost — and the harvest began with 3,000 souls

Feast of Trumpets — Leviticus 23:24​

God commands his people to gather and to commemorate the decree with trumpet blasts.
The sound of a trumpet is also associated with the (catching away).

Day of Atonement — Leviticus 16, 23:26-32​

To make “atonement” is to make restitution for wrongs committed. As a day of humility and repentance to God, it was a time for the Jews to get their hearts, consciences and lives right before him.
After the Church is gathered via the Feasts of Trumpets. God turns His eyes back on Israel. The Church age will not exist as it does today.

Feast of Tabernacles or Booths — Leviticus 23:34​

Celebration always follows the Day of Atonement. The Feast of Tabernacles celebrates God’s provision and protection.
This feast also points to the promise that God will return and rally with his people — in the person of Jesus. And when he does, he has promised that there will be no more death and suffering, that he himself will wipe away every tear from our eyes (Revelation 21:4). His return is the final answer to the hope we’ve carried our entire lives.

So keeping the table as is, we can see some Scriptures that have been quoted, but has the Tabernacle Feasts coming before the Trumpet Feasts and that just can't happen. It does not make sense on the prophetic table of God's Time Line.

Back