Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Where are the miracles?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
That's the problem though. Those same doctors will medicate and suppress any person they are able to, who claims to have a relationship with God. They think they are doing good, but their ways are ultimately destructive. Did you listen to those poor owls? How on earth can any person do a thing like that? Is that what God would do?

You might be looking at just those situations where it is discovered that doctors are not as ethical as they should be and has resulted in harming people. And although it's true that some doctors use their medical for profit and greed, others really want to help cure people. There is also the problem with government interfering with the medical community to gain a financial advantage, but while their wrong efforts hurt some, others are helped. So God will take the bad and turn it into good.

For example, the AIDS virus in the United States killed thousands, and thousands of people. Why do you think doctors continued to research and look for a cure? If these doctors and scientist did not care about humanity, they would have just forgot about it and let everyone die. But no! They continued to look for a cure. Although there is still no cure, from their research they have discovered a medication that can decrease the TCells to where the virus cannot be passed to another person. That medication is available in the US.

Now look at Africa and the Aids virus. There are millions upon millions of people in Africa that died from the Aides virus down to the innocent children. Do you think God want to see this? No he doesn't. But there is a problem in Africa with the government stopping life saving drugs that can save the people from not just Aides, but all sorts of diseases. But, only a small portion of villages received medicine and the others are left to die. So now there are the "Doctors Without Borders" here in the US that travel to Africa and other third world countries to help with the problem of diseases that's killing the people, and the lack of medicine and medical personnel. Some of these doctors have risks their lives to save these people. How many children are dying right now from drinking contaminated water? What should people do who see such a thing? There are people, scientist working right now to create drugs to de-contaminate the water so that these children will have fresh water, and live and not die. So who put it in these doctors hearts to travel from their safe homes to risk their lives to save these children?

So what I'm getting at is Satan is responsible for all of the diseases and dying of God's people.' Satan is also responsible for corrupt doctors and corrupt government. But God in His love for His people have given man knowledge to find these cures, and although we have to contend with corruption, there are still millions of people helped.

If Christians possessed the faith that God say we are to have, Christians would be able to heal. But there is a famine in the land. Faith is waining. So our loving God has stepped in and is doing what we cannot do by giving doctors the ability to find cures and develop medicine.

I would prefer to die from covid.
You would really prefer to die from COVID? How do your family and friends feel about that? I intend to live out the full life span given to me by God. That is God's wish for me, for you, and everyone else.

From what I can tell, the Pharmaceutical companies own all the airwaves now. That's all they do is push their new pills on tv and the internet.

Ask your doctor if this pill is right for you.
Ask your doctor if that pill is right for you.
Ask your doctor if another pill is right for you.

So I went to my doctor and said, hey Doc, you know all those commercials on the tube about new pills and and ask your doctor if it's right for you?
...Yes..
Which pills right for me?!

I think I broke his brain. He got such a weird look on his face cuz he thought I was serious I guess, lol.
I have often wondered if people actually go to their doctor and say something like "I know you went through medical school and are a practicing physician, required to keep current in your field, but I saw this ad about this drug on TV..."

Doctors can fire their patients!

I have often wondered if people actually go to their doctor and say something like "I know you went through medical school and are a practicing physician, required to keep current in your field, but I saw this ad about this drug on TV..."

Doctors can fire their patients!

They're even saying now ask your Pharmacist. He's got the same white lab coat so they must be Doctors too!

I have fired one of my Doctors a few years back.

They're even saying now ask your Pharmacist. He's got the same white lab coat so they must be Doctors too!

I have fired one of my Doctors a few years back.
Really? People actually confuse their pharmacist with their doctor?

BTW, who is "they" that are saying to ask your pharmacist? And about what?

I wouldn't hesitate to get information from my pharmacist about medications. Efficacy? Side effects? Log-term use problems? That is their field.

Really? People actually confuse their pharmacist with their doctor?

BTW, who is "they" that are saying to ask your pharmacist? And about what?

I wouldn't hesitate to get information from my pharmacist about medications. Efficacy? Side effects? Log-term use problems? That is their field.

They say it in some of those medicine commercials about the pill of the day that they're hawking.

I'm sure some pharmacists have a lot of medicinal knowledge, but it seems to be the rule that the older ones are better. I asked a young pharmacist a question one time and he didn't answer it. He walked away and came back with a pill information sheet and gave it to me. He was prolly the kid who would have flunked out if it weren't for daddy's money, lol.

Okay, I'm done discussing this with you. I hope that, because of your unwillingness to accept God-given medical knowledge, you don't have a prolonged bout of disease and a painful, premature death, but it's a real possibility. Bye -- permanently.
This sounds like a death sentence.

You would really prefer to die from COVID? How do your family and friends feel about that? I intend to live out the full life span given to me by God. That is God's wish for me, for you, and everyone else.
I will not die until God takes my last breath.
Covid does not have the last say, God does!
Do you have that much faith?

Our faith is not the deciding factor , we can have all the faith in the world and still not be healed unless it is God's will that we are healed .

What scripture are you referring to? Because the scriptures below is saying something different. It's just that we don't really believe them to be true!

Mark 11:3

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Mark 11:24

Therefore, I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

1 John 5:14-15

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: (“According to His will” is He will do it according to His Own will, not ours)

15 And if we know that he hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. (If we know He hears us is “BELIEF that God hears our petition). We are required to believe to receive.

Matthew 21:22

And All things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing ye shall receive.

Hebrews 11:6

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

So I can just unbuckle/de-vaccinate the vaccine in the future if it is found to be detrimental?
I don't think I'm getting your point?
The point is that you're required by law to wear a seatbelt, for your protection and the protection of others. It's the same with the requirement to be vaccinated. It's not "rocket science".

To extend the analogy, if you wear seatbelt while sitting at home nobody cares. If you don't get vaccinated and never leave home, nobody cares (except perhaps those who live with you).

The point is that you're required by law to wear a seatbelt, for your protection and the protection of others. It's the same with the requirement to be vaccinated. It's not "rocket science".

To extend the analogy, if you wear seatbelt while sitting at home nobody cares. If you don't get vaccinated and never leave home, nobody cares (except perhaps those who live with you).
I'm confused.
Are you afraid of me because I'm not vaccinated?

I see. What if I have acquired supernatural immunity? Do I still have to place myself in confinement in order to ease your concerns for your own welfare? Does the vaccine trump all of that?

Spoken like an obedient citizen, and scripture does tell us to obey authority so everything under the sun is cool if there's a law?

So where do we draw the line?
What happens when they make the mark of the beast a law?
Shall we follow that law too?
It's the Law, he said.

Do you think the mark of the beast will be called the mark of the beast when it comes out? After all, it's not rocket science, right?

Back