Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Who are the Four Horsemen?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
A crown was given to the the guy who won Jesus Christ is the Winner, the King of Kings. I can not put my head around God giving a crown to some antichrist.

Rev 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Rev_19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Gen_9:13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
Mat_27:29 And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!

Christ wears a the crown He is the victor
Ok.Yes,that is the ending.

Rev 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
All God/ Christ has to do to 'take peace from the earth' is remove the Holy Spirit .. and the evilness of we humans would have free reign

Rev 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
All God/ Christ has to do to 'take peace from the earth' is remove the Holy Spirit .. and the evilness of we humans would have free reign
We have the Holy Spirit on earth right now.I believe the Holy Spirit will remain on this earth during the tribulation and many will come to Christ who did not make it in the rapture.

Rev 6:5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

EZE chapter 5

Rev 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

What is your opinion of the Four Horsemen according to these verses?
They are picture of Chirst
Dear Sister reba, I have no idea how you came up with that conclusion. I sure see a difference in the riders of the following scriptures. Death in Rev 6:8 is not a picture of Christ.

Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Eze 5:1 And thou, son of man, take thee a sharp knife, take thee a barber's razor, and cause it to pass upon thine head and upon thy beard: then take thee balances to weigh, and divide the hair.
Eze 5:2 Thou shalt burn with fire a third part in the midst of the city, when the days of the siege are fulfilled: and thou shalt take a third part, and smite about it with a knife: and a third part thou shalt scatter in the wind; and I will draw out a sword after them.
Eze 5:3 Thou shalt also take thereof a few in number, and bind them in thy skirts.
Eze 5:4 Then take of them again, and cast them into the midst of the fire, and burn them in the fire; for thereof shall a fire come forth into all the house of Israel.
Eze 5:5 Thus saith the Lord GOD; This is Jerusalem: I have set it in the midst of the nations and countries that are round about her.
Eze 5:6 And she hath changed my judgments into wickedness more than the nations, and my statutes more than the countries that are round about her: for they have refused my judgments and my statutes, they have not walked in them.
Eze 5:7 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye multiplied more than the nations that are round about you, and have not walked in my statutes, neither have kept my judgments, neither have done according to the judgments of the nations that are round about you;
Eze 5:8 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, am against thee, and will execute judgments in the midst of thee in the sight of the nations.
Eze 5:9 And I will do in thee that which I have not done, and whereunto I will not do any more the like, because of all thine abominations.
Eze 5:10 Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in the midst of thee, and the sons shall eat their fathers; and I will execute judgments in thee, and the whole remnant of thee will I scatter into all the winds.
Eze 5:11 Wherefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD; Surely, because thou hast defiled my sanctuary with all thy detestable things, and with all thine abominations, therefore will I also diminish thee; neither shall mine eye spare, neither will I have any pity.
Eze 5:12 A third part of thee shall die with the pestilence, and with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of thee: and a third part shall fall by the sword round about thee; and I will scatter a third part into all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them.
Eze 5:13 Thus shall mine anger be accomplished, and I will cause my fury to rest upon them, and I will be comforted: and they shall know that I the LORD have spoken it in my zeal, when I have accomplished my fury in them.
Eze 5:14 Moreover I will make thee waste, and a reproach among the nations that are round about thee, in the sight of all that pass by.
Eze 5:15 So it shall be a reproach and a taunt, an instruction and an astonishment unto the nations that are round about thee, when I shall execute judgments in thee in anger and in fury and in furious rebukes. I the LORD have spoken it.
Eze 5:16 When I shall send upon them the evil arrows of famine, which shall be for their destruction, and which I will send to destroy you: and I will increase the famine upon you, and will break your staff of bread:
Eze 5:17 So will I send upon you famine and evil beasts, and they shall bereave thee; and pestilence and blood shall pass through thee; and I will bring the sword upon thee. I the LORD have spoken it.

If the Book of Revelation of Jesus Christ does not include the Antichrist then what do these verses mean to you?
Revelation 13:5-8 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue[a] for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe,[b] tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

The book of revelation was a dream that was given by god to John the Baptist
That is why it's so much symbolism.
The book of revelation does talk about the anti Christ but the part u think he is he is not

The four horses are the times by the spirit of god.

This four horses are anti Christ things is not accurate except for the fifth horse
For the souls of them who are slain for the word of god is a period in time to come when the vile one spoken of by Daniel the prophet will be in power and he will kill the daily sacrifice
Then the six horse is the great earthquake- the time of judgment for all who are left on the earth save for the remnant

The fourth horse is a time when death by the things spoken of it over the fourth part of the earth will be fulfilled.

All those horses are certain times which revelation describes

Dear Sister reba, I have no idea how you came up with that conclusion. I sure see a difference in the riders of the following scriptures. Death in Rev 6:8 is not a picture of Christ.

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
You said it I didn't .... :lol

The book of revelation was a dream that was given by god to John the Baptist
That is why it's so much symbolism.
The book of revelation does talk about the anti Christ but the part u think he is he is not

The four horses are the times by the spirit of god.

This four horses are anti Christ things is not accurate except for the fifth horse
For the souls of them who are slain for the word of god is a period in time to come when the vile one spoken of by Daniel the prophet will be in power and he will kill the daily sacrifice
Then the six horse is the great earthquake- the time of judgment for all who are left on the earth save for the remnant

The fourth horse is a time when death by the things spoken of it over the fourth part of the earth will be fulfilled.

All those horses are certain times which revelation describes
Yes,and there are things in Revelation that must have been confusing for John since these things were going to happen so far in the future.He did not understand our airplanes or helicopters.

Yes,and there are things in Revelation that must have been confusing for John since these things were going to happen so far in the future.He did not understand our airplanes or helicopters.

Did god give him a dream of airplanes or helicopters or did god give him a dream of things to come?

I do not know if john understood all things in the dream but we know that the angel told him what some of the wonders in the dream ment.
We know the dragon with seven heads and ten horns is a kingdom
we know that the dragon is also satan (according to the scripture in revelations)
we know that babylon the great the mother of harlots is a great city that reigns over the kings of the earth
We know their will be saints that will be killed during the times when the things in the revelations start to come to pass.
We know about the judgment after the great day of his wrath.
we know that the judgment day will be more over a year of plagues according to the revelations

but here is what i say brethren there was two men and one lord and each of the men was reading one book
one of the men was a wise man and the other was a foolish man.

The wise man understood that the author of the book was his lord though his lord caused his servants to write it. He understood that all things that are in the book is what his lord wanted. The foolish man believed that the book was not accurate because other men wrote it, He said how can we believe the things in this book there might be errors seeing that men wrote it.

The wise man understood that the lord written the book in a special way. So if there was a thing he does not understand, he understands that the book will correct him.

The foolish man went to other books and speculations and historians,videos,scribes and pharisees and hypocrites of this generation for answer in the book for the things he did not understand in the book.

Which one of these men was of faith? The wise man or the fool who looked for reproofs in every other thing except the book for the things he did not understand?

The same as it is with these two so it is with the men of this generation.
there are those who interpret the bible by the wisdom of the world
and they're those who understand the commandment by faith
the bible is not a normal book it is a book written by faith

so how can a man understand it if a man tries to interpret it without faith?
many interpret the bible with out the reproofs of the bible.

When we are looking for truths in the law of god understand one thing brethren. The scripture of truth will tell you the same thing in different ways to assure your interpretation of it. If you find something odd or that does not add up it can be your interpretation of it is wrong. It may be The lord is correcting you by causing a confusion on the word that you that was the correct teaching.

as it is written in 2 timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Understand brethren that the scripture is not of the books of this world but of faith

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back