Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who ever gets the last Word

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Thanks for the WB! I don't know if I'll have time to visit as often as I used to, but no matter....I'm still winning! :bounceball

Vince said:
nick, how come you quit talking about the Yankees...Oh, never mind.
Becasue cricket rules over any other sport (except perhaps table tennis). But if you're going for the Philles then I may as well go for the Yankees. :biggrin

Yes, the great quotes thread is open to everybody. You might need to explain your quote, but that is permitted.

Today's "Real Stupid Moron" award goes to 34 year old Thomas Betz, who is a real stupid moron.

Hoping to gain some publicity, Betz tweetered that he was going to jump onto the filed at a Phillies baseball game, the night after a teen-ager was tasered by police for doing the same thing. But that wasn't enough to earn him the award.

Then he jumped onto the field, yelling and waving. But that wasn't enough to earn him the award.

He disappointed the booing crowd, who wanted to see him get tasered, by surrendering when he was cornered, but that didn't get him the award.

No, Thomas Betz had marijuana on him when he did it, and that real stupid moron is going to be in jail for a while.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back