Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Who ever gets the last Word

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The newest pots column is working against me in achieving the last word in this thread

Karate Smiley will handle this:

:grumpy

He needs a catch phrase

The Cowboys? oh the horror Vince, oh the horror.

washington-redskins1.png

It depends on what sport you're talking about. The baseball team is called the Drillers now, but they were the Oilers from 1905 to 1976. The Tulsa Oilers ice hockey team has a history going back to 1926. After looking it up, I see that the football team is called the Golden Hurricane. I thought that it had been called the Oilers when I lived there in the 60's and 70's, but I seem to have been mistaken. At any rate, Tulsa had the name Oilers long before Houston did. Their history only goes back to 1960. They stole the name.

Oh... and by the way... I'm winning again. :biggrin

no, el vincinte gringo usted pierde, soy gano!

No, el... Huh?

Noel? Isn't that still 2 months away? They started advertising Christmas concerts a couple of weeks ago on TV here, and Ikea had their Christmas decorations up in late September. Everybody's going to be sick of it when it finally comes.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, el... Huh?

Noel? Isn't that still 2 months away? They started advertising Christmas concerts a couple of weeks ago on TV here, and Ikea had their Christmas decorations up in late September. Everybody's going to be sick of it when it finally comes.

it says. no, vince the gringo,you lose, i win.

Actually, I win. And so did the Philadelphia Eagles yesterday. And so did the Philadelphia Phillies.

And then, of course, there are the Dallas Cowboys. Heh heh heh.

DO THE DALLAS COWBOYS POSSESS AN IQ?

Last week, the Cowboys lost a touchdown for "excessive celebration," because the rulebook plainly states that two men cannot celebrate a touchdown. Yesterday, a Cowboy scored a touchdown and stood immobile while another Cowboy grabbed his shoulders and leaped over him.

DO THE DALLAS COWBOYS POSSESS AN IQ?

The touchdown was negated for unsportsmanlike conduct, and the Cowboys went on to lose the game.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back