Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Who ever gets the last Word

"I'm not getting baptized again!" shouts Nick. "Vince baptized me last year, and it didn't do me any good!" A few Christians muttered that you have to be baptized three times (in Theofilus's case, four times) before it takes, but few people believe that.

"The problem," Vince explained, "is that you're Australian." "What's that got to do with it?" demanded Nick. Vince replied, "We have to hold you 'down under.'" And so...

"I'm not getting baptized again!" shouts Nick. "Vince baptized me last year, and it didn't do me any good!" A few Christians muttered that you have to be baptized three times (in Theofilus's case, four times) before it takes, but few people believe that.

"The problem," Vince explained, "is that you're Australian." "What's that got to do with it?" demanded Nick. Vince replied, "We have to hold you 'down under.'" And so...

i being uninvited push vince away from nick and offer him some kangaroo meat.

I've never had kangaroo meat. It's not kosher. But, believe it or not, you can get it in grocery stores here in Iceland.

Don't eat kangaroos! :crying

kanga_roo.jpg

Don't eat kangaroos! :crying

kanga_roo.jpg
Actually they're quite the problem in Australia. There's tens of millions of them and they're destorying our agriculture. Their meat is better than beef if cooked the right way. We need to be farming kangaroos. Shootinbg them just isn't effective enough.

Fine Nick, why don't you eat the whole crew while you're at it, Rabbit, Eeyore, Owl, Pooh Bear, Tigger, Piglet, and even Christopher Robin! :grumpy

NewWINNIETHEPOOH-Photo2wtpsogv2.jpg

Sorry, but the world before the 80's does not exist in my history book! 80's babies are the center of the universe or didn't you hear?

Sorry, but the world before the 80's does not exist in my history book! 80's babies are the center of the universe or didn't you hear?

lol and you like winnie the pooh , my dad aged 62 read those as kid in the 50's.

and i read them as well by golden books. the disney show and magic kingdom movies came at least(the later) a decade later when walt disney was still alive.

you grew up on the late 80's early 90's version of pooh.

I thought mom and dad's name was T and V

So that box with the motion pictures and sounds is not an adequate parent? Hmmmmmmm :chin

I think you mean the 90's ;)

At least the Australians didn't shoot Bambi's mother.
Aha!

somebody doesnt like veal parmasian?
Actually veal is the only meat I"m not real keen on. But from what other people have said rabbit isn't too good either.

I think you mean the 90's ;)

Aha!

Actually veal is the only meat I"m not real keen on. But from what other people have said rabbit isn't too good either.

veal is the italian word for venison aka deer meat, and rabbit stew is awesome.

people also eat squirrels.

Back